Playerunknown's Battlegrounds general - /pubg/

"Totally not my fault" edition

>Blue Zone changes
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-19-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-testing-blue-zone-changes

>Detailed map of Erangel/Miramar with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/
op.gg

>Discords
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/38156-stuck-general-map-bugs-post-here/?page=87
youtube.com/watch?v=A1El3poccRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Walk up behind someone and say hello
>they turn around and shoot you

The "people" who play this game I swear

>drop into a house
>trendy sounding guy asks me if I've found any cool loot yet
>run off screaming

>Play with global voice muted
>Don't know any of these feels

99% of the time having voice unmuted is shit, but every now and then it can be funny. I usually keep it muted because I got bored of hearing "do you know de way" very quickly.

that might have been me, it was almost the end of the game and with you just staring at me I just span around and wasted you before wondering why you were just standing there.

What are some things I can do to increase my FPS, beside buying a new computer.

Turn your graphics up if you have a potato CPU, it'll move load to your GPU

Download more RAM.
But really, buy a new monitor/graphics card, how the hell else are you going to improve performance? Maybe depending on your settings.

Turn the shadow quality to very low and disable vsync if you haven't already. If you've done both of those and still have problems, it's time to upgrade.

I forgot to mention, as said, kill shadow quality regardless

>Play game yesterday
>Looking indoors is dark as fuck
>Play game today
>Even more shit is dark
Are they fucking with the brightness? I had to set it to 100 just to correct it.

>1 Groza headshot does >95% damage through a lvl 2 helmet

Bumpo

Where the fuck is everyone?

what do you mean?

90% of traffic was shitters blogging about how every death wasn't their fault but I think they got bored

will this game finally lose the spotlights, cheaters move on and playerbase be only mature people without whiners?
The dream.

>cheaters move on
If anything, the ratio of cheaters to total players will increase.

is there anything at places like zharki to justify dropping other than a quiet early game?

You might find some level 2 armor if you're lucky and maybe an AK/M416 but you can't really gear more than one person fully there. Popular drops are popular for a reason.

>Expecting any kind of decent loot in the old map

Anyone wanna play Fortnite? username is BlackDebbie

>enter house
>run into a guy and blast him with a shotgun
>dead guy goes "bruh there's a dude in the bathroom"
>turn around in time and kill bathroom guy as he's peeking out
t-thanks guy

Sure.

FUCK THIS LAGGY SHTTTYGAME REE

>FUCK THIS LAGGY SHTTTYGAME REE

nice webm, looks like you almost had it. Whats your username?

why the fuck isn't there a fortnite general? I've always wondered this but haven't had a place to ask it

Because nobody gives a fuck about Fortnite and there's even less to talk about than PUBG and even /pubg/ is dead as fuck

Yeah but I mean, there's still fallout generals and stalker general etc. You'd think with how much hype streamers give fortnite that there'd at least be some interest.

The reason I brought it up was because I suspected they just might be shilling the fuck out of it on twitch and youtube to make it seem like there's a bigger natural community than there really is or something

because no one cares about battleroyales over here. May as well make a "BRG" instead of PUBG.
its all the same piece of shit at the end. 70% of the server pop wanna deathmatch at some very known place because muh streamers and the other 30% suffer wandering the empty lands of nothing happens. Fortnite is not so harsh on that because map is piss small and overall game is shorter, but PUBG has a more ArmA feeling so get fucked nerd.

The reason Fortnite is so popular is it's a [shitty] free version of PUBG that can run on toasters, also it's way easier to win games

8x: M416 or Mini?
4x: M16, M416 or Mini?

throw mini on the trash, that gun is useless. 4x everything because long range was nerfed, anythign past 200m is a WASTE OF TIME. having that in mind, mini makes 3x more noise than ARs so thing sget pretty obvious.

556 ARs are just too strong in this game, no point in using anything else if you want results.

Okay so for 200~ meters, which 556

uh... any 556 ar? M416 is the strongest if you have attachments, you can even spray using the 4x if you like, M16 is for consistency since its ready from the pickup and scar is like inbetween.
AUG is a M416 on steroids but since it is not common doesnt matter that much.

Maybe people just got sick of ShenZhongs, I can't blame people for that.

>show bloodmarkers
>health is actually full

nice one blueballs

Bars like that can be annoying, but much worse:
>just spray and pray
>not going into cover first
>not leaning out of cover
>not even close to aiming for the head when he's laying in front of you like a dead fish
I mean, how did you even make it to top 4?

>8x: M416 or Mini?4x: M16, M416 or Mini?
2x on M416.
4x/8x on M16 or Mini, whichever you prefer.

>throw mini on the trash, that gun is useless.
Incorrect, of course.
It has the highest bullet speed, which makes it easier to hit moving shit a longer distances.

>noise
The most irrelevant stat in the whole game unless you have a surpressor.

>scar is like inbetween.
Again, incorrect.
SCAR is a slightly slower M416. And, when fully modded, less accurate.

M16, without mods, is better at longer distance than M416 because of the higher velocity and recoil that's easier to control.

Please stop spouting stuff just because that's what it feels like to you.
Look up numbers (even if they aren't completely accurate anymore), check comparison videos and, best of all, get a friend and do some testing together.

is there a statistic available for cheaters, as to where they're coming from?

I fucking swear I haven't spectated Chinese sounding name yet, that has not cheated

I was banned from pubg indefinitely and they are telling me that I breached their terms when I know I did not. I don't run scripts or hacks or apps that would change or effect how a game is played. Could something running in the background cause this shit?

I am frustrated because they won't say what they detected but now I am worried I will get banned from other games for something I know nothing about. How can they ban like this and not show proof? They don't even have a list of apps that might you get you banned. They are "assuring" me that I was banned for a reason but I don't buy it. Is there anything I can do?

I fucking hate how game companies can abuse their customers like this.

chances are you cheated, but chances are that people are so fucking fed up right now with the system, that they're reporting everyone
I usually spectate games and almost all games have chinese in them and they're 3/4 cheating noticeably

>once again dying to the insanely attrocious vehicle physics
Will they ever make vehicles not control like absolute garbage, especially after a jump?

>make a straight jump with a buggy
>do a 360 as you land
This is so insanely stupid.

>Is there anything I can do?
No.
Unless you're known, they are never going to give a single shit about you.

Is it actually possible to be banned and innocent? Like do their employees not review shit like that?

i make stupid noises during prematch and now i think i'm permamuted
I've checked all my settings and still i haven't heard anyone speak in a week now
karma i guess

>nobody gives a fuck about fortnite

On Veeky Forums maybe but it has a pretty sizeable Youtube/instagram community

>Is it actually possible to be banned and innocent?
Anything is possible.
When you smell like Old Spice Body Wash.

>Like do their employees not review shit like that?
Maybe.

>instagram community
Made me chuckle.

>i'm permamuted
>i haven't heard anyone speak
Sounds more like perma-deafened.
Which is a thing that doesn't exist.

>#5
>#7
>#4
>#3
>#3
Do you know those days when you're in very good condition and can just feel that the WWCD is right around that corner?
You know you're going to get another win in 1~2 hours.

I could chicken dinner everyone in this thread

Why is the crossbow in this game? It's a fucking troll weapon. Nobody fucking uses it unless it's literally the only thing they can find early game. After that it's complete shit.

Stop posting this shitty reddot copypasta.

This game is complete trash

can you please? im hungry

>driving near trees
>guy pops out from behind one
>stop car and get out
>aim at him and press m1
>literally nothing happens
>die with 0 shots fired

fun game

lol i know what your in-game name is, despite you blocking it at the bottom.

i won't post it though, don't worry :^)

I know that you can search for other players to find out, I still block out the name anyway.

>After that it's complete shit.
A guy once killed me with one in the 1v1.

>search for other players to find out
Are you completely retarded?

Not who you're replying to, but there is a kill feed.

>Killfeed name from a player perspective .webm

your retarded

nice b8 niggerfaggot

>walk into bath
>get stuck between the shitter bowl and sink
REALLY.
FUCKING.
NICE.

Why they STILL don't have an "unstuck" option that just makes you stand still for 10s and then moves you a bit is beyond me.

forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/38156-stuck-general-map-bugs-post-here/?page=87
>This topic is now closed to further replies.
The incompetence of these assholes is insane.

>donate nade next to me to kill myself
>indestructable titanium bowl completely shields me from any impact

>try to play squad
>ready doesnt work
>someone always has to restart lobby
>servers are busy
early access )))

>not just exiting to lobby

retard

>retard
Means a lot, coming from the uneducated little shit.
Of course I want to die as soon as possible.

@205503162
imagine being as retarded as this guy

>@
Edgy.

And there it is.

>Find ZERO fucking sights
>Get AWM in a crate

>2 kills
>playing like a virgin
no wonder you cant seal the deal in top10

I've been playing a lot more agressively in the past few weeks. I also had dinners with 4 and 5 kills before.

I try to be more self-confident, but I'm not in the 10+ kills per good game yet, user. I'm trying my best to improve, though.
Please don't hit on me, silly Chad.

If I win a duo game essentially by myself with 10 kills should I just count it as a solo in my own head

Why?
Winning in 1-man-duo/squad is probably harder for most people than solo.

Honestly I'm kind of garbage in solo (and squad) but for some reason I end up carrying a lot of duo games

What do you guys have on your mouse buttons?
I have fire mode and map on my two thumb buttons and just put inventory on middle mouse button.

I can't move those two on the thumb, but I'm looking for inspiration for middle mousebutton.

bike leans and hipfire zoom thing

Auto run and the map. Would do firing modes if I had another thumb button

>There are people that don't have crouch binded to their mouse

Hello /pubg/ ! I have three questions about the game. First question: How do i set my ADS sens to a number so my ADS sens is the same as my targeting sens ? I was told that inputing the same number on both sens settings would not result in equal crosshair movement (cm/360°). Second and third questions: What is pubg's default FOV ? What FOV translates my tpp sens to my fpp sens ? Thanks !

middle is default plus ctrl for zeroing, thumb is map, fire mode and auto run and side index is for mute all and AIM toggled, ADS hold on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=A1El3poccRg

It's shit.

the video was good tho.

Eh.

4.63/10.

i saw this vid pop up on the 'cription feed and i decided to play some fortnite

sadly 50v50 has been removed (??????????) but i still had fun sitting on top of a tower in the skyscraper city, sniping anyone who ran by with a bolt action rifle. something about the sniping in fortnite is a billion times more fun than pubg. the cartoony physics i guess

>game was literally designed to be played in TPP
>cawa dooty and CSGO babbies literally cried until FPP was implemented

TPP is shit. how can a shooter be TPP? better, how can a sim shooter be TPP when you die with 2 bullets?

>FPP
>Have to risk getting shot to gain information
>TPP
>Hide behind cover like a bitch waiting for people to run out

>keep getting assraped by fucking bullshit
>finally get good guns
>kill two guys who come straight at me who seem to know exactly where i am despite being completely hidden
>finally get really good gear
>game freezes
>connection error
>forced back to lobby
>try to rejoin 10 times, nothing but connection failed

wow this fucking piece of shit

>frequently make it into top 10
>get there without ever encountering an enemy, instantly die to people who actually killed enemies to get there
>never win

PUBG is basically a "watch the kill counter and number at the top corner dwindle" shooter for me at this point. I have no idea how to actually play. From what I can tell basically moving at all is an enormous disadvantage, especially around buildings.

>on the edge of the playzone
>loner squad
>hiding in a tiny shack that's just in the blue
>4 stack approaching shack quickly
>wait just on the edge of the door
>knock out one
>the rest of the three come charging after me
>take out one more on the hill
>two have made it to the shack
>gun them down
>about to run into the playzone and heal up
>get sniped
Well that's the best I've ever done by myself.

>die to more stupid fucking bullshit4
>finally get far in a match, get a mk14 and 8x, almost at the end of the game
>game fucking crashes

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID BULLSHIT

this game is more fucking broken than its ever been what the fucking shit is going on

You have to go for kills, if for no other reason than to get an enjoyable experience.
I know i feel better when ive shot down 2-3 dudes without making top 20, than making top 20 just to run the whole game and get whacked without seeing any action.

Now that i have a little more experience, the two aspects of survival and kills are slowly coming together. Ive stopped being terrified of other players/hiding and firefights feel much more comfortable and winnable now.