/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2777

Make sure to sleep well edition

>Recent news
Orchid's dagger FLB released with small Trium and DATA+echoes on ougi
Valentine themed SSR Medusa SR Naru and SR Teena released
You can now autosell N/R weapons and summons at the end of a quest
Robomi event added to Side Stories
Guraburu Free Quest will be added on February 16th
Aphrodite will get her FLB, Arulumaya will get her FLB, she will get a 4th skill
Final Chapter of Pandemonium will be released on Late Feb
What Makes The Sky Blue rerun will feature the free Baha Weapon again
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
GW changes, now you can change GW weapon midway once, also other changes about ranking and bosses
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

If they ever wanted to "fix" it they would just make/buff characters rather than touching the eternals. Song and Uno are a permanent mistake but light needs Song and only varuna whales really show why Uno is broken.

But it's great on one hand, since you DON'T have to spend money.

>you know that character is broken/way too strong when YOU HAVE TO use that character in your team to actually be usefull/do something in serious content
it's like you missed those nips who cleared ubaha hl 2 or 3 weeks after release with parties of SRs

>cockblocked by astras and hazes
I failed you

>esser gets assassin under very strict circumstances
>uno gets assassin whenever he wants, lasts through multiple hits
What were they thinking here? Why does one character play by the rules set out by every other character in the game, and one doesn't?

>whale grids are okay
>the best characters in the game being free is not okay though
Reddit brain posts.

Lucky thread number.
Remember to bot your poker!

Someone wants to fuck Uno over there at Cygames

>make/buff characters
That brings back to the first point
>Power creep would have to be so strong that every existing character becomes dogshit.
Could you imagine how dumb things would have to be to make a tank better than Uno?

He gives you shields, damage, AND 100% cut. How the fuck would you make someone better than that?

You're paying with your time

dumb whales are just upset about free characters being better than their super ultra $5000 limiteds

>and only varuna whales really show why Uno is broken.
Tell that to the magnababs who still manage to do absolutely retarded shit with lucha + diantha + qilin banks. Uno is broken in any grid so long as you have the right force multipliers.

Because we know that cygames is retarded. Esser 5* needs some buffs, considering it's also fire's only GW.

I'm a NEET, my time is worthless

Water had much worse characters than Fire for a long time.
Sturm, S bea, perci, etc were so much better than water's top picks.
They just went too far creeping itas usual

bros..

>repeating what I said in last thread
yea we can complain about it this way but at the end of the day 5*gws make the game less p2w, surely you guys realize this is a good thing.

Your time isn't worth anything when you play mobage, you'd just find something else meaningless to do if you couldn't play GBF like shitposting.

Is it just me or does Lovers look like someone who was sexually abused as a child?

That's why I said he's a permanent mistake, he's like s.zoi. They won't touch him but nothing will ever be like that again.

Yeah, now give me the goddamn gold bars. I've played this fucking game for 2 years without a single drop, just kill me.

>GUYS THESE CHARACTERS LET ME COMPETE WITH WHALES
The only thing GW 5*s let you compete with is shitty F2P players who dont have them.
Whales already have theirs, its not making the game any more F2P

Fire characters would also be among the best if it wasn't for the GW characters of other elements being broken as hell, but now the situation is just reversed and the element is considered shit thanks to it.

Just you.

ez
assasin is partywide and lasts 3 turns
nuke applies forfeit, doesnt require od, lowered cd
dmg cut applies hype

1 hour till choco farming

>add character to game that is better than everything else and breaks balance
>never nerf it or remove it
>never again "make the mistake" by making something as good or better
>the element that its in hence never gets anything new and is seen as dead
How exactly is this a good thing? It's been awful for dark and if they did this to every element we'd be left with a game where they could add nothing new but trash.

My time is worth nothing.

Just you, user. Time to have a talk with uncle.

This whole argument started because someone didn't like how magna light needed song to work, not that they didn't like GW characters period.

I mean SZoi could have been nerfed by fucking backwater, even if you ruin Stamina weapons Uno is still a ridiculously good tank.
Like compare him to fucking Sara who was the best tank used even off element.

and to make it funnier the ultimate assassin move was given to fucking defense unit lol

Is /gbfg/ the only general that advocates for their game to be more pay2win instead of less?

I'd rather have that than a new shiny limited once a month that powercreeps everything that came before it

dark got olivia and azazel just recently and they are both good characters, along with hermanubis being the best of the buncle weapons

Fuck off with your retardation

is slime blasting still a thing? or is there a better way to farm half pots?

If there's one thing I've learned in going on three decades of gaming, its that the customer never actually knows what they want.

The only real downside I'm seeing is that it limits what people use on their teams. Basically you have to make at least one GW character if you're looking to play a specific element competitively, and that could be a problem if you want to play, say, water but hate the ugly potato midget man.

That's exactly why Water got 8.5 doggo just recently. It's gonna become the next Dark.

No. there will always be whales in mobile game generals who cry at their investments being devalued.

Yes. No.

It sure as hell isn't the only general where retards miss the point completely and get so defensive because a post on a mongolian image board and an opinion will take away his hard earned unit. Fucking retard.

If you make all characters equal power then it comes down to who whales for more Murgs.

The only thing making characters all free does it make it less interesting to release new characters

I tried to find a slime blast room and there wasnt any though?

Do you need your diaper changed? Take a nap instead of being this angry.

>needs song to make light good
just run 4 edens, lol

actual co op is dead. You can solo co op now.
plus it's guild war so it's even deader than dead

You're supposed to farm solo or with an alt.

Sarasa would've been better if she was voiced by Sawashiro doing her Kanbaru voice.

Thoughts? Concerns? Questions?

So how should a newfag go about getting their first Eternals character? Just spam pots whenever or wait until half AP to grind like hell? I have about 250 half pots and that doesn't seem like a lot.

Sarasa is cute regardless.

wait until magfes to farm

If pots are a concern, don't do anything serious outside of magfest.

Celeste Axes to get Big Stamina

wait until 1/2 AP and farm everything you'll need

Oh nice. My crew made it to rank A.
No valor badges for me then.

What kind of game mechanic can fuck over Uno?

I mean at the end of the day there's nothing stopping you from playing around with other characters so does it really matter? Am I going to use my strongest team to farm ubaha hl? you bet I am. Does it stop me from fun runs with maybe doggo or SR only limitations? not really. We should be thankful we're not constantly powercreeping characters like other games.

just add more eternals to every element and there will be no reason to roll gatcha since f2p characters top them in everything

I'm pretty sure wind, water and earth lords just roll gatcha for summons or strong limited characters for fire, dark or light

farm during magnafest or just gather the random mats from gw/event drawboxes over time

Biggest part of the grind is the two main timegates, which are BSC and Ancient Papers. Depending on how new you are, prisms as well. Deal with those throughout the month and knock everything else out during Magfest.

For better or worse, the reason dark is ruined is because you have to build both your team and grid around zoi. All Uno needs is to be able to TA.

Too good for us peasants

an onslaught of plain damage that makes it impossible to use his substitute without killing himself

Immunity to Assassins skills.
Instead of attacking before the boss, it attacks first.
Constant dispels to get rid of strength buffs.

Because fuck a middle solution right? My world is black and white!

Imagine if they made a GW character that increased your damage cap by 100k. The element would be unplayable without it, right? That's basically the state of magna light and what the original post was about. It was never about GW characters, it was about light being trash.

This kind of thing always runs into the same answer: anything that "punishes" these broken characters also annihilates even moreso any other team.

But then Sarasa would stop being Sarasa, I love her the way she is now and don't think she should change.

>Dark and Light are terrible, only element worse is Fire
>They both only get 1 GW character
>Dark's is bad and just another attacker in a sea of attackers
>No seraphics
>Only 1 Arcana character
>Only 1 Arcana summons
>Best magna weapons are absurdly rare for no good reason
>Won't get Magna 2

why do they hate dark and light bros

>build your team and grid around Zooey
It's literally the easiest thing in the world to do
Attacker/Attacker/Zooey. Dark has nothing BUT attackers, by the way.

"nerfbatt" or "rebalancing patch where his assassin move is changed to new skill or work like every assassin move aka basic attacks OR skill not for whole turn and counters"

he needs to be changed into defensive character not ultimate killing machine

>if
Uhh, user. I have news for you.

Light has always been trash, Song being good is unrelated to it
>wah there this one character that is free but i hope they nerf her instead of releasing other equally good characters
Jump off a bridge or something

All three of those are taken care of for the most part. BSC are really the only pain but I'll get them all soon.
Is the biggest AP drain for Eternals the halo mines?

coop isn't dead, it just looks dead because any room fills instantly so the list of open rooms is always empty
you just gotta host your own rooms if you wanna get stuff done

or just make a "if you use a counter you get fucked and lose all your buffs" trigger like fire gw

but light has 2 GWs :)

You missed the point. I didn't say making a zoi team was hard, the point was that dark will never make anything BUT a zoi team. Because of this, you can't give dark anything that isn't zoi synergy because otherwise dark won't use it because she's so strong.

Yeah, but that's 5* only.

>she thinks you HAVE to use broken characters
Just stop caring about esports cuties, game becomes fun then

Yes it was, but as all things /gbfg/ someone who doesn't understand the post replies with a different topic in mind
i.e.

You know your element sucks when Seruel 5* is core on your element. I'd pass up Seruel in my wind, earth, dark, water, and even fire team.

if dark had ayer and sarasa zoi would be useless

>just stop caring about game mechanics
At that point you might as well just change the game to be like priconne and not have any skills or anything like that, just an auto button and some animations.

But Zooey doesn't require jackshit as long as you're not bringing a healer.

add this to every single HL fight and Uno won't be core/must have finally

someone send this idea to KMR

seruel is good u dumbass.

but /gbfg/ told me that pricon was an amazing game and it killed gbf

Nah, just give dark more self enmity activators and they could be put instead

As of now, only Djannu is the character most suited for enmity. Ironically, even Dark Jamil is a better enmity activator than any SSRs.

The original post was talking about how light grid is basically handicapped cause it doesn't hit cap. Song is how KMR "fixed" light. Which is a retarded solution.
Other grids can hit cap without gw 5*. the 5* allow for other broken shit to happen. Not for the simple act of hitting cap.
You need to work on reading comprehension before replying

let's make all current units attacks worthless and fail on new content
players will have to roll newest gatcha characters to be able to clear new content
someone send this idea to KMR

Yet, there's other units that are better. I happen to possess those units.

>all the newcuties in the crew won't be able to meet the minimum tier A thresholds to get badges
This is the finest pottery I have ever seen

>twisting other people's words
did he say stop caring about mechanics? no, he said use the characters you like. you might not want to use them for efficient farming but they sure as hell can get the job done if you're playing for fun

>seruel is good
Is strictly worse than Altair who water sometimes doesnt even run now.

There is no fucking way to save light except giving it characters that powercreep all the rest because people spent eons farming 8 swords and won't be happy having to farm a whole grid again as swords were meant to be busted but they only give HP and light characters are pretty crap.

in a vacuum yes, but seruel is a perfect match for the standard ultima sword build w/ skill cap.

Why would you care about needing song 5* anyway? It's not like you're ever going to farm with light and her crit is for dark/null only. UBaha HL isn't a dps race if your grid isn't trash if you have to bring it there.