/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Ideal male body edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: [YouTube] KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 Expo Japan 2018 Monsters, Inc. Trailer
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: [YouTube] KINGDOM HEARTS III Theme Song Trailer – “Don’t Think Twice” by Hikaru Utada (embed)
"Oath" Trailer: [YouTube] 【KINGDOM HEARTS III】 テーマソング発表記念Trailer

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE
pastebin.com/eP0kJznN

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9eoB9QU9GM?list=PLMr4KbmqWFjZvEwfAdtGtazJcSnAAhTAS&t=165
imgur.com/a/iouIi
youtube.com/watch?v=zBhIp_DCBW0&t=19m0s
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/964348617707237377
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Generals" that die without a first reply
/v/ is

nigga we trying to let this one die, links are fucked up

nigga I saged it anyway.

nigga so am i that's the point

nigga, you're OP, you cant bump anyway

whatever we use this one

Is this chart accurate?

Is there anyway to get to fountain plaza without fighting Julius or do I really have to beat the fucker in order to do the special mission there?

no. Riku Terra are good boys

I think Aqua would be more between "We have food at home" and "McDonalds!".

She seems the time to sometimes spoil her kids yet also want them to not be all up fast food's ass.

Riku post one would say they have food at home,Terra should be where Roxas is.
also
>Implying Goofy isn't we have food at home incarnate when he's the only parent in that whole picture

gotta beat him.

Mickey should be off to the side saying, "Gone to RoD Pizza money on fridge."

Welp I guess I'm done with DDD until a play the PS4 version cause that throws a big wrench in my plans for the game

Julius isn't hard user, just beat him. Balloon + get to where he can't hit you.

Goofy strikes me as the type of parent who would take them to McDonalds only as a treat, like says about Aqua.

>open world gummi ship
>exploration and combat segments
>space in Treasure Planet works virtually the same in Kingdom Hearts

Holy shit is Treasure Planet gonna be gummi ship stuff in general? We know aloens and space work similar with Lilo and Stitch aliens

Forgive me if this gets asked a lot, but has Nomura ever said why everyone in KH2 Atlantica has amnesia and forgot everything from the first game other than who Sora and pals are?

Them basically recycling the same plot ruined that world more for me than the awful lyrics in the original songs.

because nomura is a hack

It's optional and the least amount of effort was put into it, also

Hey guys.
What if
>FInish Atlantica to unlock Ariel summon

Dolan doesn't seem right, he should be at the center.

That shit better be optional or I'm gonna show Nomura what real darkness is, I don't care how great Ariel's rack is in 3 that shit isn't worth

I hadn't thought of it like that before. Maybe Sora discovers Spaceport Crescentia while travelling between world's in the Gummi Ship and it it leads to a Treasure Planet segment in the same way they did Deep Space in BBS.

youtu.be/J9eoB9QU9GM?list=PLMr4KbmqWFjZvEwfAdtGtazJcSnAAhTAS&t=165

Under rated post

>tfw they shrank sora's bulge
at least the general lighting looks better
imgur.com/a/iouIi

>Donald Duck
>not being the asshole who pulls into the drive through only to order a cup of black coffee

The only way I can see him going ‘we have food at home’ is with his nephews.

>shrank sora's bulge
I don't see it, they did change his jacket tho

>at least the general lighting looks better
what

Dolan throws tantrums over nothing but he's not really a dick for no reason.
Donald and Goofy "ready to fuck your shit up" stances and glares are awesome.

>Treasure Planet in KH

I swear to god if this happens and Atlantis doesn't I will implode in a ball of impotent rage

I just did one pull each on the new banners, I got HD Antiform Sora and Key Art "Sky"
They are both copy medals right? Is there one that is better than the other? I noticed that the Antiform costs 0 special bar while the key art costs 2 though
Is there anything else for me to get from the new banners? Xion EX, copy arts with extra attack, that's it right? sucks that I got a 0.2 kairi from top drawer then got a dupe right after from newcomer

I'm mad that I still haven't received a Lingering Will or three so far, how the hell am I supposed beat random target Proud missions when I get to them? imblying I'll ever beat PMQ160

Goofy, KH1, after beating Trickmaster and locking the keyhole:
>We've gotta go back to a save point to return to our Gummi Ship
SAVE POINTS ARE CANON!?

I mean, in KH1 Donald moved the camera down to him when he wasn't in frame. The first one's just weird like that.

>proud mode 160
That thing is a bitch, but I bought VIP for Sora & Friends and used 5 of those and Riku Days to at least pass the mission with no objectives (I think). It's doable, you just have to be patient. I have faith you'll get there.

how else would they leave worlds?

why don't I remember either of these

>but I bought VIP for Sora & Friends
CASHER FUCKEN SHITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I already know my path to victory, I need two copies of ABM4 or 5 G0 or G1 and two copies each of HD Wisdom Sora and KH .2 Aqua to guilt the ones I already have.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBhIp_DCBW0&t=19m0s
About 19 minutes in

>Atlantica is back a third time to unlock the summon
>Its the exact same plot AGAIN
>Still no one acknowledges this

I'm getting killed by basic enemies in olympus coliseum. I have no healing items. And not enough money to buy more. Why is this so hard? They're just basic heartless!

Question for Re:CoM platinum goers, will enemy cards drop while I have max map cards? Need to know if I constantly have to delete to make space for rare drops.

You should get a platinum trophy for completing Re:CoM, after 8 hours shit is torture

After playing Days, platinuming BBS and DDD, I am actually enjoying Re:CoM, even though I'm doing the exact same shit by using the same sleight over and over to quickly end fights until I get stuck on a boss that requires minimal thought into the decks.

Seriously, fuck quest 660. This shit was specifically designed to fuck over people like me who don't actually care about the mobile pachinko bullshit and just want to see the story. No amount of dumping jewels into this quest will get it done. Instead they're going to force me to spend days of my life grinding for guilted shit.

Do you have any super skip tickets? Use one.

No, is there any way for me to get one? I haven't played in like six months since I first encountered the quest.

For super skip, you missed the event. Other than that, the regular skip tickets can be obtained by buying jewels. sorry.

I really like the hub aspect of the gummi ship/world map they will be introducing in KH3. I hope there are a lot of smaller areas you can visit that aren't main worlds.

A home-cooked meal from Aqua would always be better.

lol

Re:CoM is nothing compared to the grindiness of OG CoM

I forgot because of Kex but this game is boring as shit until you meet ephemer. 100 missions in and losing my will to go on. even with auto fight on this is too much.

Its been a while, but I believe enemy cards drop even if you have the maximum amount of map cards. Try using the map cards that increase the chances of enemy card drops if you're having trouble.

Do something else whilst "playing" KHUx.

You can choose any two characters to be the focus of the post-KH3 switch spinoff that we all know is coming. Who do you choose? Why?

Obligatory Roxas/Ventus mention

>660
How shit is your deck that you can't beat that
Did you just start yesterday?

>You can choose any two characters to be the focus of the post-KH3 switch spinoff that we all know is coming.

Roxas the Sora who looks like Ventus and wields Light needs to fight Vanitas the Ventus who looks like Sora and wields Darkness. It would be perfect.

Player and Chirithy

Why does it take like 3 hours to reroll one time

It's been so long since I gave up I don't even remember what keyblade I was using. This is the one it defaulted to when I opened equipment so I'm gonna guess this was it. Nothing is guilted, and I wasn't about to spend money to make that happen. It wouldn't be a problem if he didn't keep completely refilling his health every few turns.

>kh3 engine remake of chi/ux

But for my spinoff I want either Eraqus Xehanort Yen Sid prequel (depending on how much they flesh that out in kh3)

don't be pissy when you clearly haven't kept up with the game.

you have enough to mercy KEX for fucks sake, just do that and you'll get enough T4+'s to rebuild your inventory.

>quit playing for probably months
>upset that he's underpowered
You don't even have a fucking buffer, of course you can't do shit

Put all those Jewels into the new draws so you can at the very least have 0.2 Kairi, for chrissakes

I want the new saga to be a whole new clean slate with new characters instead of having the same cast for twenty fucking years

Well you won't get that. Sora will always be the main protagonist.

Well too bad

>Days
>BBS
>arguably DDD

Keyword: Main
I did not say only.

>Ariel's rack in 3
Gottdam

>TAV EX aren't simultaneous banners
Now this is the SENA I know

>Terra drops tonight
>Separate from Ven and Aqua
FUCK

Goddamn it. I HAVE NO FUCKING JEWELS

Buy more you fucking gajin

Saved up 60k for them to do that bullshit, fuckin wanted to pull for Ventus TONIGHT

Explain? is this something I should be attempting to pull?

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/964348617707237377 how many jews to mercy this boi?

i think it's something like 30,600. don't quote me though, i just remember it basically being like a 10 mercy at normal price

The BBS trio have a new buff (at least for global) that increases guilt of all medals after them by 30% (doesn't stack).
In JP they were a combined banner deal so you could pull the other 2. Seems SENA is splitting it up.

Why is Aqua's only best girl competition an evil sadistic psycho?

does it only work on already guilted medals? if I don't have many guilted medals I don't need this do I?

>buffs Guilt percentage
>does it only work on guilted medals?
Did you really have to ask

So guys, how do I fucking 1 turn that Proud Quest 160?

Ux?

To be fair, I thought it gave unguilted ones 30%

had to make sure it was totally useless for me.

>if I don't have many guilted medals I don't need this do I?
You're going to

>Been rerolling in KHUX for the past two days
Free me from the mortal coil.

A.) Go back in time and do it before they buffed Proud Mode missions
B.) Go back in time and pay shekels for VIP KA11 while also having some other good shit available because that alone ain't enough

I'd prefer to save my jewels than waste them on a medal i won't need for awhile. There will be other banners that offer those. and better banners as well.

>that alone ain't enough
It is on JP :^)

>implying JP guarantees you the highly specific medals needed for it

>highly specific
Maybe if you're a global pleb who can't even reach Guilt on most of his medals

Nigga I did it in JP with a Joshua as my lone buff, it's not that hard unless you're playing a version that intentionally gimps you.

>Decide to pull a couple more times for SKEX before it goes
>Get my first Namine HD on the first pull with some other bs
>Get boosted SKEX with Master Form HD and Axel in the next pull
Fuck yeah. I'm bummed that TVA aren't dropping at the same time, but at least I'll be able to save up for Aqua. Not waifufagging, but Aqua would fit perfectly on my Fairy Stars in place of Ava.
Now that I can pull the backwards-copy medals indefinitely, I'll be able to eventually get EA on KEX and become unstoppable

They're both copy medals, yes. Use one of them to copy KEX and you have more or less the best buffs available to you, then the next four medals should be your attack ones.

>your attack ones
yeah about that, just use the highest multipliers and ignore hits right? And try for gold border medals since it's KeX? Thanks for replying

Use the ones that have the highest multipliers you can, yeah, hits only matter in HSC. Make sure you manage gauge usage as well, even if you're recovering 10 per turn it's still a bit much if you throw tons of 4s into the mix.