>Warhammer 2 Info
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War: Three Kingdoms Info
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-faq

>Sega's Make War Not Love 5
makewarnotlove.com/
Play the game of your choice in order to receive rewards, register by signing in through steam and accepting a confirmation email, compete with other games by hours played by the end of the day
Starts 14th Feb
You can get Grim and the Brave DLC for TW1 by registering on their website and linking your steam account by the 14th

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huaynaputina#1600_eruption
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Total Warhammer 2 is 50% done.

Tell me which faction to play

norsca

should he be playing these games?
can he even afford it?

This is the ideal Bretonnian knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

Please respond.

Could also be medieval era if game/mod is really good.

This is the ideal Bretonnian knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

Total War needs some serious trade rework. Your goods shouldn't only net you money but diplomatic power/value too. Like if you have monopoly on iron which is required to make armored troops factions should think twice before braking trade agreements with you.

Happy New Year and 恭喜發財 and 財源廣進!!!

When playing as WRE in Atilla or RTW:BI, is it best to just abandon Britannia early game?

Should I focus on Northern Africa/Iberian peninsula?

I desire to remove barbar scum

Is there any way to cure insanity on vampire count characters?

Because an entire stack's lord and heroes got it all at once in my conquest of Norsca.

We all do.

based

I'm not sure of the question. If you want to play around 200 BCE, play Rome 2, if you want to play around 400CE play Attila.

Rome 2 has an expansion set a few centuries earlier and Attila has one a few centuries later as well.

Total War historical games all most work the same with improvements to UI and such the more recent the game.

>a monopoly on iron
Ah yes, I remember how in the 100 years war England resorted to fighting with bronze swords for a time because their iron imports had been blockaded.

no clue about bi, but it is feasible to hold on to the majority of your territory as wre in attila if you know what you are doing
>marines snipe saxon gen attacking camulodunum
>1 legion dedicated to celt removal in brittania, razing everything north of hadrian's wall + ireland
>remove quadians asap
>general then runs to pannonia to remove gothic incursions because its not like the ere will do anything about them
from there you are basically juggling rebellions and barbar incursions until you can get your economy/public order under control, at which point you can begin your revenge tour by reclaiming any land you might have lost and burning those filthy mudhuts on the other side of the rhine to the ground

This is why history is shit. Go be autistic somewhere else

>post kawaii anime
>get kawaii skrolk
many such cases

I always go full exodus with it
Barbars want the land so badly? They can have it after its been burned and salted
Meanwhile I'll be laughing all the way to Carthage

that was a thing in shogun 2 wasn't it? i'm not sure about the subsequent games but i was surprised that it didn't make a comeback in wh

Sounds like somebody has a monopoly on salt.

>Gambling never pays

checked

can I trust elves average knight poster?

kurnous is a god of peace

>monopoly on iron
Histlet, you're talking about things you do not understand. Trade was a bit more complicated than total war makes it out, but I much prefer this to something like EUIV.

Doesn't have to be Iron
>bit more complicated
anything is more complicated than what we have now

I know for the most part no one really played them and they generally are a waste of resources that could be allocated somewhere else but ...

What "scenarios* or narrative focused campaigns would you guys have liked to see for Warhanmer?

I'm still hoping for a Karak Eight Peaks campaign with Skarsnik, Belegar, and Queek. I'd also really enjoy a Mordheim scenario where you fight for control of landmarks and districts, although battles might require some creativity since both those scenarios are cramped close quarters tunnel/urban warfare

G O B L I N S

Greenskins are at war with everyone and everyone hates them. They only got on city left. If I were to vassalize them would other factions declare on war me too since they're part of my shit now?

>vassalize them
for what purpose

I want Albion scenario, the fog clears and all the factions that canonically went to explore arrive on their respective sides, we'd get Delves, Brets, Empire, Greenskins, Norscans and Lizardmen exploring this comfy muddy puddle of savage clansmen, fen golems, giantfolk and druidic cults.

>40 unit armies in AE
I hope that's an option you can turn off otherwise it's going to melt my toaster.

On Legendary AI can afford huge armies. I vassalized VC and it payed off a lot

>AE
Is that still a thing? Have they released it yet?

Gas all the elves

I guess if you already had Grim and the Grave add-on, you don't get another to give away from yesterdays MWNL?

If I'm at military alliance with Settra and Settra is in defensive alliance with Dwarfs and I declare war on Dwarfs he won't go on their side right?

Yep.

They've got a group of beta testers plugging away at it at the moment looking for game breaking bugs and there's a guy who's got a campaign playthrough on youtube.
The last I saw them say about it was that they're thinking of releasing a version with just Rome, Carthage and maybe some Greeks playable to start with and continuing on from there.

Its upto him user, entirely.

WHERE IS MY WEKANGZ GAME

>Knights of Origo

What's wrong with them?

Amazon when

Release never.

Darren can claim all his vidya expenses as an input cost for his youtube/twitch business and get a tax deduction on income he earns above £11,500

Burn.

What were those Frenchies doing in Athel Lorens?
Try it.

Well well well this explains a lot

>implying Darren earns above £11,500

Probably not, but it looks cool anyway. Although looking at the numbers the economy looks all over the place. Like 20,000 for a level 1 resource building with 2000 maintenance?

Was Attila's climate change mechanic fundamentally successful?

I think so. I'd like to see it return in a 1600 AD Total War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huaynaputina#1600_eruption

They spent a lot of time redoing the entire economy so that every building costs a massive amount of money to build and has maintenance costs. Your income changes based on season, so in Winter you're apparently doomed to go into the red.
The entire thing looks like a waste of time to me honestly.

>dude it's the end of the world lmao
It was completely over the top.

you could say that about the Mongols sacking Baghdad or whatever, point being?

It was thematically fantastic, really, made the sense of decay palpable

Is Rome 2 worth it now? Is there any good mod?

That sounds so incredibly dumb. Who plays TW games for the economy and building system?
This just looks like a mess.

>That sounds so incredibly dumb. Who plays TW games for the economy and building system?
you realise that before Rome 2 they were actually pretty interesting systems, yeah?

oh no you don't, you're a fucking child

The modders got their heads up their own asses and decided to be "realistic", ignoring the main thing people wanted from them was Rome 2 in Attila, or DEI on the Attila engine.

>+32% income from all buildings
fuck

I've played everything since M1 and the building in TW games has never been all that interesting. My point was that a massive overhaul of a system that was basic but fine was a waste of time for an audience that is almost non-existent.

Can black orcs compete with Lizardman infantry?

yeah

I always find it more fun to build alliances and vassalss when play in as most factions. I've had Ais really come through for me before. Most memorable was playing kislev where I allied the north dwarves west kislev and Ostland on legendary and had a hell of a fun time removing northern shits. Then we banded together with empire to remove vamps greenskins and avenge bret bros by burning all the wood elves. Of course after all common enemies were gone the empire turned on ostland, which turned into a huge clusterfuck of a civil war because kraka draka, the other kislev and myself allied with ostland, while the dwarves decided fuck it and went neutral. Empire had devoured a ton of land at this point so it was like being Inc added by chaos is chaos had rocket batteries and steam tanks

Rolling for angry dwarves

No! Dammit I just finished his campaign

Rollan

ROLLIN FOR A LEGENDARY

BEHOLD..... MY POWER

I would love to have a Daemons of Chaos campaign in Warhammer 3 with a faction leader greater Daemon of each god but it's probably going to only be Bloodthirster and Lord of Change.

Please no brets

How do you even establish any negation with the wood elves, let alone their leader, when they kill on sight

Are they set to show anything interesting during the PC Gamer weekender thing?

Last year they showed Bretonnia Gameplay.

Probably ToB

I really like some of the concepts they're introducing in ToB and I really hope the game is good so they can carry over into bigger titles.

Also I predict that when CA wraps up with Warhammer Fantasy, they're going to do Middle Earth: Total War next.

Was on the fence about ordering ToB, but then I realised it's only 50 AUD, that's the equivalent of two dinners. That's a fine deal.

Alright /twg/, I'm gonna be honest. I want to listen to black metal while leading my Germanic warriors to victory. What game is best for that?

Shogun 2

Rome if you mean actual germanics, medieval 2 if you mean vikings

Attila
Don't play a viking meme faction

Norsca

How is this so close? How do I win this?

what do I do if my eyes look like that

Napoleon

Bumrush vampire and call it good.

1% hydrocortisone cream
Steroidal anti-inflammatory for eyebags

Become a wizard.

How do we save him?

It's not looking good

only 5 years to go

Ask reddit

Send him a noose, that way he can make an example of himself for all retarded attention whores out there.

>it ain't me start playing

Depends on if they're slaves or not.

SIXTEEN HOURS A DAY

>112 hours for a 20 minute video about virtual skellingtons

Who is this guy anyway

When will terrorgheists get uncucked? Chaos manticore is half price and marginally worse

so lets say every faction in WH2 is getting 4 LL's
currently the lizardmen have one slann and one saurus LL and i believe itd be safe to say theyll keep the ratio 50/50

with that my bets for the slann will be that the mummy remains of Lord Kroak are pretty much a shoe-in but the saurus commander i'd say would have to be between Oxyotl (even though he's not a saurus) and Gor-Rok personally i'm hoping for Gor-Rok

what's everyone else hoping for?