/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Caillac Gage Stingray Edition

Previously, on /wtg/ >Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
pcgamer.com/the-best-pc-joysticks/

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pUugwVoH3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qRYNYu138
youtube.com/watch?v=u2viHd2Zj2Q
below-the-turret-ring.blogspot.com/2016/03/chobham-armor-facts-and-fiction-1.html
ww2warbirds.net/ww2htmls/messme410.html
books.google.com/books?id=_5-fBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA956#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=AvTgjHwl1sMC&pg=PA274#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=0Y0gAQAAIAAJ&q="der ME 410 B-2"&dq="der ME 410 B-2"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAGoVChMIuY_B5NDhxgIVi1eSCh19VQbx
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Me_410_B-6/R3#Armaments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F4 Phantom when

First for Tigger nigger genocide.

Shills BEGONE

3rd for flying dorito when?

>no chally 1 OP
Disappointed in you, user

i can already her naziboos crying in the distance already

>tank with classifed armor gets added to the game
don't wory tovarish this russian site made 30 days ago says the exact armor values))))))))

>It's a Japanese tail marking historically placed on Ki-61s

Okay, except...ALL THE KI-61S IN GAME ALREADY HAVE TAIL MARKINGS ON THEIR DEFAULT SKINS!

>tfw too tired to funpost
g'night /wtg/

oh shit new markings? link

SHE'S
JUST
SO

G O R G E O U S

I'd honestly buy my way through its 390k RP bill if it wasn't for the fact that I have the Cent Mk.10 and 3 fucking Chiefs before it

y-you almost had the me gaijin, g-good one

hope you dont wake up!!!

>grind through tier 3
>"I'm so close to jets!"
>start researching my first tier 4
>mfw i've done well in over a dozen RB matches I'm not even 1/3 the way through it

rude

Going to make a nice sunwheel to put my valknut on

Good night, friend

>390k RP
i thought they're going to go full ))))) and place it at 500k rp
how much will it cost?

just grind with the chief mk.3, it's a RP/SL printing machine while being one of the best/most fun tanks in game

Is the clipped wing A6M3 still the best Zero after the nerf? Or am I better off taking the 4.0 BR for the mk 2 cannons?

>retards still think that for the purposes of this video game that the T-72 is better than the T-64

>Chally 1
>armor is still classified
Boy I sure hope that information Ivan collected from that website made yesterday is accurate.

>frontally penne'd by t55 from across the map
of course tovarish))))))

>Frontally penned by a T-10M

The M stands for Modern comrade )))

If i remeber correctly there is one guy in UK that privately owns working chally 1, they could've gone to him to do research

yeah there is one guy
youtube.com/watch?v=0pUugwVoH3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qRYNYu138
youtube.com/watch?v=u2viHd2Zj2Q

But it has a higher number user

Who wants to bet the ERA on this will eat several main caliber shells before disappearing??

The T-64 sits at that, so I assume the Chally will to

So I've heard, but I still gotta get through 6.7 and 7.0 before that. I'll probably hold off at 7.0 until they fix APDS unless it's in the next update.

Probably not, the ERA in game already gets a big chunk of them taken out on a HEAT hit

but you still have to buy cheifs mk 5 and 10 to be able to buy chally even if you don't crew them

Comrade is NEW ERA ))))))) cant blow it off with cannon fire and it adds 500mm yes very accurate

there is something called HESH
that shit will blow all of that ERA shit off the tank
(if this shitty nigger game would somehow take some lessons of the reality)

>grind for the FV4005
>take it out in test drive
>hit the Jagdtiger straight in the side after missing due to the """realistically""" inaccurate stock gun
>damaged track and orange ammo
>not even the tiger 2 can be killed reliably from the front with the 183mm 71kg HESH shell
jesus fucking christ, are games with it going to be this bad as well?

We tried to warn you

other than American planes what other planes cheese people in head-ons reliably

Fw 190s, I guess

I fucking love how this will be true later this year.

The Italian planes with 20s.

thoughts?

poopy dude's right, it will happen

Trust me, 7.0 British isn't worth it. You lose all mobility from 6.3 (which wasn't much) and now you're against full teams of IS-6s, AMXs, Object 120/906 and RU 251s.

>yfw Gaijin and War Thunder are an elaborate FSB plot to troll British and American MOD/DODfags into leaking the classified specs of Chobham Armor just to win an internet argument

Not that user but how's the L7 gun? Looks like it only has 20 more millimeters of pen compared to the 20pdr.

It wont happen.

Here's what puzzles me:
Part of the big selling point of the game seems to be the ability to do combined arms/CAS, but then we have a bunch of planes missing a shit ton of payload options, stuff like US 20mm pen hasn't been fixed, and more. Are they even trying?
Of course most IL-2s have at least 20 payload options )))))))

The structure and protection levels of the first Chobham/Burlington armor are declassified actually so it's not hard to guestimate the LoS RHAe values for the Challenger 1.

below-the-turret-ring.blogspot.com/2016/03/chobham-armor-facts-and-fiction-1.html

gaijin is going to completely fuck up the armour stats for the chally aren't they

Why don't more people fly these? They're fast, have devastating armament specially with stealth ammo and if you fly near allies who are fighters you are almost always ignored and get set up for easy kills.

no tovarish, perfectly accurate armor stats, correktly match our sekret documents

Because they're heavy fighters that spawn 4km below the enemy bombers, on the ground, and have garbage fire rate

You will only ever be facing single engined fighters, and they will have altitude advantage on top of their tremendous maneuvering advantage.

The ME-410s also have dogshit armament. Historically they had 2x Mk103 30mms and this has been submitted as a bug report to Gaijin countless times through the years yet they refuse to fix it because it is not a Russian vehicle.

>and have garbage fire rate

Garbage climb rate I meant

Isn't the variant in game not the one that got the Mk103

I've been having really good luck with them lately. Maybe I've been getting lucky with shitty allied teams? And since when is four centrally mounted mg151s dogshit armamment?

>And since when is four centrally mounted mg151s dogshit armamment?

I mean you're facing spitfires with 4 hispanos

Post Challenger 1.

If you ever want proof that battle rating is chiefly based off nerfing whatever the devs got killed by, go look at the battle rating of the ME a1/u4 and the b2/u4

Essentially identical vehicles, one 4.0 and one 4.7

Not by myself I'm not. As I said before I fly with friendly fighters and they draw the fire giving me time to maneuver and shoot them down.

There's a fucking Me-410 with Mk103s in the tree retard. Are nazisharts blind?

Best tonk for grinding bongs?
I have the Strv 81. Is that any good?

What do you suggest then, user? Just want the Chiefs and Chally

The 50mm ones are really fun in GF and the 30mm one is really fun all around. Love those ones, haven't used the others.

The b2/u4 had MK103s. Ingame it has MG151.

ww2warbirds.net/ww2htmls/messme410.html

>Me 410B-2/U4 - Bomber-destroyer variant with a formidable fixed forward-firing armament of 2 × 30 mm MK 103 cannon (replacing the two 20 mm cannon and two 0.312 in/7,92 mm machine guns on the basic fighter) in combination with 1 × 50 mm BK 5 gun supplied with 21 rounds of ammunition from a cylindrical magazine.

books.google.com/books?id=_5-fBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA956#v=onepage&q&f=false - "B/2 / U4 - Armed with the BK 5 cannon and two 30mm. MK 103 cannon"

books.google.com/books?id=AvTgjHwl1sMC&pg=PA274#v=onepage&q&f=false - "The ME 410A-2 was a destroyer with the two MG 17 machine guns replaced by two 30mm MK 103 cannon mounted in the bomb bay." (one page later, same book:) "The ME410B-1 and B-2 were basically similar to the A-1 and A-2 apart from being powered by two 1,900 hp Daimler-Benz DB 603G engines." So, seems to say that the A-2 had 2x MK 103, and the B-2 was 'basically similar' apart from its engines.

books.google.com/books?id=0Y0gAQAAIAAJ&q="der ME 410 B-2"&dq="der ME 410 B-2"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAGoVChMIuY_B5NDhxgIVi1eSCh19VQbx (page 304) "Da der Vorläufer der Me 410 B-2, die A-2 schon frühzeitig die MK 103 bekommen sollte, ist diese (...)" = google translated "As the forerunner of Me 410 B-2, the A-2 at an early stage should get the MK 103, this is (...)"

>wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Me_410_B-6/R3#Armaments
>2 x 30 mm MK 103 cannon
Are you baiting?

PERRRRKELE

He means one of the ones with the 50mm cannon had two 30mm as well instead of two 20mm.

Meant for

>There is no B-2 in game retard

No, I won't let you delete this immensely retarded post you just made.

That is the ME B-6/R3. We are talking about the Me 410 b-2/u4 and arguably the Me a-1/u4, the first of which absolutely had 2x mk103, and the second of which may have had it as a conversion kit.

You are a retard, also.

>being this autistic
Calm down user, before we have another spergout

>Get btfo
>Resort to calling him autistic
lol

How about you stop talking about things you have no fucking idea about, discord teen? Then you won't get publicly humiliated like this.

>samefag
Even worse

The discord teen is experiencing a full meltdown right now. He's going fissile. Bless his soul.

>Get btfo
>Resort to calling samefag
lol

>tfw grinding up enough to top-tier Teeb tonks just to TK them
God, nothing feels better than putting a Teeb themonuke into a teeb's asshole. They're always saying something in autistic Reddit speak in response too. This shit just never gets old.

friendly reminder that it will be trash

please respond

This is getting really sad now

Last (You)s, sperg

/wtg/ - autism

Great gun, great mobility. What's not to like? Armor is irrelevant past tier 3.

i just wanted to talk about me410s

:(

pics or didnt happen

Sorry subversive, but that's a Nazi vehicle and this is a loyal communist chatroom
Now get to earning your GEs or I'll report you to Scarper

>ctrl F
>nigger
>only 2 results
you changed /wtg/

ME 410 was one of the best vehicles back when heavy fighters got a high airspawn so they could catch bombers. Now they are dogshit. I guess you can UFO people in arcade but that's about all.

The Thread is still young

>report anyone who starts swearing or insulting someone in gamechat
Who else here /devilish/?

Don't worry, we're still under 100 posts
As soon as the shills start muttposting, things will get back to normal

When?

If i jerk off to humanized ponies, is it still clopping? What about anthro?

Asking for a friend btw

I'm thinking about sending gaijin a package. what's they're address?

I report everyone i dont like, be it a shitty nickname, ugly decalplacement or just looking at me the wrong way. I usually just faceroll on the keyboard to fill the reports after i got a chatban for calling the devs doubleniggers

I came from /wotg/ to tell you to kill yourself.

nise reward very shareful with teammates )))))))))))

Has anyone ever won a vehicle from those free lootboxes? The best thing I ever got from those was a 1 hour test drive for the Calliope.

test drive a very nise )))))))))

mak sure to pay afterward )))))))))))

>tfw you can kill 3 enemy planes in the SBD Dauntless but not in a fighter

What's Gaijin going to do for April fool's this time?

Also, helis when??

WW1 tanks
I fucking hope[spoiler/]