/vn/ - Moe Edition

Visual Novel General #1871

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're all disgusting, perverted men.

But I'm a loli...

I LIKE LOLIS!

Thanks!

My dad is Nasu and he says Sakura is pure

Perverted, definitely, but I've long since accepted that.

Unironically this. Sakura is best girl and you should kill yourself if you like Rin or Saber.

An imouto belongs to her nii-san!

AZUSAAAAAAAA

me too

I believe it.

I'm nuclear
I'm wild

All these fateshitters haven't even read the source material.

Fuck off shinji

How do you get "Zouken whored her out to magi" from this? Seems more cost effective if just Zouken and maybe Shinji's dad before he died semen her up.

Are we getting raided by /fgo/ or something? Last night's fateposting was way less shitty.

It specifically says that. I'm not going to redownload and reinstall fate to find the exact lines.

What's wrong with buying visual novels on Steam? Are you all just poor NEETs?

I don't think shinji's dad was a magus either.

CUTE

It doesn't. The line you posted is the closest to even implying it, and it's never expanded on.

so this is the power of speedreaders

>no visual novel about loli acessing /vn/ and masturbating while thinking about getting raped by anons
Why live

More like you can't because those lines don't exist.

>I...I don't have proof but it's true!

Invalid.

I want loli to dominate me

Again, the burden of proof is on you. I can't find it mentioned or discussed anywhere else.

Having sex with men isn't gay because 50% of their genes are their mother's genes, therefore having sex with a man is having sex with 50% of a woman.

so this is the power of falseflagging. Or alternatively you're some delusional secondary who truly believes all the shit he's spouting in which case, lol.

That means fucking a woman is 50% fucking a man, since she has half her faters genes.

Post SP translations

I'm going to download and install FSN later this week just to prove you slutkurafags wrong.

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Delete this.

But you also have 50% of your mother's genes, so with their 50% combined with yours, you're actually fucking 1 full woman together.

What the hell do you think false flagging means. You think I'm pro-slutkura?

Let me help you out amigo.

lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/

I don't really care if it's true or not, I'm just not going to believe something if the only source is one guy claiming so here.

Rastro, encendido.

Trace, on.

I think you're absolutely pro-slutkura since you insist on spreading this played out meme.

Trigger, off.

Trigger, back on.

Trace, off.

kys /vn/

Rastro, apagado.

Soy el hueso de mi espada

That's gay.

I don't remember what user's talking about being said in HF, but if she really needs magus semen she had to have gotten it from somewhere before Shirou, and Shinji semen is probably useless. You'd think more people would talk about it if that was the case though.

I love lolis.

Raped by her family, unknown things = worms. Either way this is pretty vague about exactly who or what was fucking her.

>You'd think more people would talk about it
That would require actually reading the VN.

>kiss yourself
don't mind if I do

Most people who talk about HF in detail have read it though, since not all the movies are out yet.

Shinji and worms

grandpas worm
wriggle
wriggle

Or they looked up plot summaries online and pretend like they read it.

Shinji is a magus, he's just a hopelessly untalented one. Also, this

>Shinji is a magus
He doesn't even have magic circuits I'm pretty sure. He can't control rider without that book and the VN says "only knowledge" was passed down to him.

Say what you want about Sakura, but that CG with her covered in cum while spreading her pussy was hot

Are you also saying that the book let him throw magical shockwaves too? Cause he did that during the school fight.

War never changes.

Fuck off.

I was always disappointed that wasn't a full h-scene with constant multiple cg updates as shirou went to town.

Maybe his semen did have some magic energy then. Either way I don't think she was raped by people outside of the Matou household. Why pay someone else to fuck your loli when you can do it yourself?

>Either way I don't think she was raped by people outside of the Matou household.

Thus my point.

That was directed at the other user who thinks she did.

>reminder that SukiSuki and Tsujidou FD will never come out in English

Is Sakura a good girl?

Oh my bad.

That's some quality autism.

What's your favorite servant?

Astolfo

Seibah

Cu no homo

I've always wondered what would happen if Shirou summoned him instead of Saber.

Go away, I'm sick of seeing Astolfo everywhere.
I don't understand why traps have become so popular these past couple years.

What games were spoiled to you by /vn/?

There's always been a vocal group of trapfags.

Never forget

I can't think of a VN I read that wasn't spoiled to me here desu

The power of memes.

F/GO, Fate Extra, Fate Apocrypha and all that other extra shit doesn't count as fate.

I thought Sorcery Jokers got spoiled for me but the spoiler turned out to be a way less important than I thought itd be

Which spoiler

This is a nice thread

>ANN

What is the best trapge?

Moonshine.

there's only otomaid cafe and that NTR one translated to my knowledge