PlayStation Vita General 3181 - Alternative Love Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms Details and New Screenshots
dualshockers.com/hakuoki-edo-blossoms-details-hajime

>Liar Princess and the Blind Prince first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2018/02/liar-princess-blind-prince-first-details

>Undertale sales top 100,000 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/02/undertale-ps4-ps-vita-sales-top

>Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story Alpana character trailer
youtu.be/H627jblj4w8

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On Kazari Uiharu and GRYS-VOK character and Virtuaroid introduction trailer
youtu.be/e6iKH65qwHY

>Secret of Mana - Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=21EWY94yNxs

>Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative coming to North America and Europe this summer
gematsu.com/2018/02/muv-luv-muv-luv-alternative-ps-vita-coming-north

>Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ limited edition revealed
gematsu.com/2018/02/code-realize-bouquet-rainbows-code-realize-future-blessings-limited

>Steins;Gate Elite delayed to general 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/02/steinsgate-elite-delayed

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8hg8XzP3_g
twitter.com/TributeGames/status/964241062469558272
twitter.com/McBiggitty/status/964237363701432320
youtube.com/watch?v=jcC3VzO_1vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=77DlX7xErhA
youtube.com/watch?v=A4PyTZdd6m8
gematsu.com/2018/01/fate-extella-link-details-francis-drake-astolfo-scathach-japanese-limited-edition-announced
vitageneral.com/?page_id=45
imgur.com/a/YdWgo
youtu.be/AllMvsaj-bQ
youtu.be/dPnSymvzuus
4gamer.net/games/389/G038968/20180216097/
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/679/1679514/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When?

That's a lovely OP picture.

Marimo is lovely

WHEN'S EU VALHALLA

Is anyone still working through Dragon's Crown on Normal mode?

Is Fata Morgana coming to Vita in english ever or was that just a rumor?

It's a "maybe"

What company was rumored to be involved?

LRG.

The company that cancelled like 20 Vita releases recently? It's time to pack it up boys.

How's the Secret of Mana remake?

>The company that cancelled like 20 Vita releases recently?
???

>I hear back from my job interviewer tomorrow
Wish me luck, boys. I won't be getting physical Rabi Ribi without this job.
Speaking of which,
>RABI RIBI WHEN

>youtube.com/watch?v=l8hg8XzP3_g

good luck user

Stop sleeping

twitter.com/TributeGames/status/964241062469558272

Mercenary Kings elevator bug has been patched apparently

If anyone cares

6 years huh

twitter.com/McBiggitty/status/964237363701432320

It's not the mean kids in the school

Should I go buy a PS TV?
Are there any chances it will be above 3.60 if I am in Europe buying a brand new one?
Where the hell is the hacking guide? /hbg/ isn't up for some reason.

My fucking downloads are stuck what the fuck do I do /vitagen/

Stop browsing /v/

stop using a mac

wake

soon

nice Miruca

Good morning sleepyheads.

I haven't hopped back on the game for a bit, but I'm on the last part with going to the Illusionary Lands to find the dragon and such.

Where can I find a Google photos album of girls holding or playing Vita?

Same as me then. I'll try to get a room up this weekend to clear Normal mode with whoever is interested but I think most have already lost interest in it.
Did you start up GE: Resurrection?

Going to GS in a bit. Any games I should look out for?

Get Utawarerumono if you're interested in the series.

Yeah, it does seem like a lot started to drop it again, so I've been debating just finishing it alone and such. But I'm up for finishing that and doing a bit more in end-game stuff since I wanted to at least try and play the game start to finish with everyone, so thank you.

>Did you start up GE: Resurrection?

I have made my character, but that's extent of it right now.

>>
>>Did you start up GE: Resurrection?
>I have made my character, but that's extent of it right now.
Not that user, but that's the extent of my character as well. Could play it at some point, though it really has been a while.

What's that game about?

A VN with SRPG gameplay bits. Lots of war, friendship and drinking. Not that much war in the first of these new ones, but even more slice of life sections. Might bore people out if you don't like VNs. Exclusive to PS systems as well.

I think people are downplaying how much gameplay there is in Uta. It's easily 30-40% of playtime, even more if you play postgame as well

>Could play it at some point, though it really has been a while.

That'd be nice. I'm not too great at these hunting-like games since I haven't played too many of them ever, so I'm looking forward to doing some multiplayer with both the GE games and such.

We'll see how this weekend goes with DC, but I'm always up for some DC end game stuff if I'm here. Just ask, or message me on PSN since you already have me added.

I'm finishing up Resurrection myself but let me know when you get to Rage Burst since playing through that with someone would be fun.

Yeah, but for reasons I like to say that it's a more of a VN than it is a SRPG. Because you will not like Uta if you don't like VNs. Personally I don't like SRPGs but I still very much liked the games because of the VN sections.

I don't like VNs but liked Uta a lot. The gameplay was crucial to my enjoyment of the series

>baring her basketball shorts underneath

Well then, good thing it was there then. Personally could have lived without it if it came to that, but it did give a little break from the VN sections so I didn't mind them too much really. Though they also did nothing to my dislike of the genre at the same time.

Alrighty, I'll let you know on both those fronts. Though Resurrection may take a bit for me to finish for the most part and such.

GO FIGHT! Vitagen can enjoy Ao no Kiseki in substantially better English soon!

>Go to school at 8am
>Have classes straight through to 10pm
>Get home and find Vitagen is still sleeping
Vitagen wake up we're supposed to have fun all night tonight

Work. And then after this some other stuff.

>have fun

>someone still uses my shitty mspaint edit

OMEGA OMEGA OMEGA

CE when?

Impregnate the bunny.

Everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=jcC3VzO_1vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=77DlX7xErhA
youtube.com/watch?v=A4PyTZdd6m8
I guess they will just reused the same characters

Of course it was going to stay the same. There's no way the Vita can handle what they had intended for the game. Shame really since it could've been so much better than just basically getting an entire game with reused assets and 4 new characters.

I was expecting some new characters
I guess it can't be helped

No to be mean, but the fact they waited on announcing it for the Vita too should've been a clear sign what they were doing. With those videos just uploaded, it's clear as day it's the same watered down game from the first version.

They are adding 10 new ones, 4 shown so far.

gematsu.com/2018/01/fate-extella-link-details-francis-drake-astolfo-scathach-japanese-limited-edition-announced
There's no way they'd release a new game without throwing new characters in as well.

Why is Atalanta so cute?

It's her hair

Not mentioned here but they also added new action abilities (equipable via slots) and a rush action (kinda like additional combo) when your hits land. Not a big deal I guess.

Hey, how come my wallpapers look absolutely awful in terms of image quality on the Vita? I could've sworn I cropped them to fit the Vita's resolution.

Compression is applied somehow when you set as wallpaper (maybe not when you transfer in). Hard to make it work since you don't know what it does.

Sometimes I can make it work by using 1920x1080 instead, but it's been a long time ago since I last tried that. Maybe add another 8 pixels if you want.

Wait, I don't follow. What should I do to have my wallpapers not look like garbage?

I'm saying that you do not have control. Some will look fine and some will look terrible. Occasionally using a 4 times larger resolution can help.

Alternatively, you can also try making the filesize as small as possible. Perhaps it may not be compressed that much. Didn't try this one myself.

WAKE UP SLEEPGEN

Is there a place where a bunch of skittles are compiled? I'm disliking how mine's looking and I need some ideas to improve it.

I think the OP still have

Not seeing anything of the sort.

vitageneral.com/?page_id=45

And my computer charger finally came in the mail today. I was reminded just how unsuited the vita browser is for using Veeky Forums for the past few days.

You misunderstand, I meant screenshots of how other folks arrange their games, I wasn't asking for wallpapers.

Oh sorry
So the answer is no
Maybe you can ask vitagen to post some skittles?

At least it can post screen shots. I can't figure out how to do it on ps4.

Here user, here's every set of my skittles I have saved in chronological order. The gap from the first one and the second one (probably a year or so) was just the oreshika store theme.

imgur.com/a/YdWgo

Jesus it turns out to be more unsettling than I imagined.

I'm also not too sure what was on the 2nd page of my very first wallpapers, but I know it was this image.

delete this

Oh wow, and I just got done making mine on MS Paint to ask others to share theirs on this thread. You're a real winner, user.

youtu.be/AllMvsaj-bQ
youtu.be/dPnSymvzuus
4gamer.net/games/389/G038968/20180216097/

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/679/1679514/

Is anyone else getting the virtual-on game today/tomorrow or am I going to be alone here when I'm playing it?

Goodnight, vitagen.

probably

Are we posting these? I haven't made a new layout in forever
Can you post that Miku pic for me, user?

Here you go.

Man, these low-res compressed wallpapers are really bumming me out.

kill yourself addy

What is the game on the bottom left? I can't recall the title

use .png and try different resolutions. Vita converts them to a texture of a fixed filesize so it's a hit or miss. Transparency works with only full opacity or full transparency. Try applying a colorful animated background, then changing it to pic related