/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/relate_quest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is lip rate up?

who here cleared the store?

I did but on the first day

>he fell for the mona lisa meme

oh no no no no no you'll never make it

why did you remove the friendlist discord?

What else are you spending mana prisms on

Jalter

>he fell for the mona lisa is a meme meme

This. The game hands you mps for free. Fous are free out the ads

>first person on the friendslist: sumbero painter

EXP cards of course

thanks mash

>people will still hate on him when he was here first

>he doesn't know about the shop grail you can buy

Not him but That list is old and outdated with people who don’t play. I tried adding a few but no one ever responded

yes?
discord shit was here first

Are gays allowed here?

>he doesn't know about the prism shop Manjews
How do you think people managed to NP5 him in JP? Do you honestly think they put together 10mil+ FP to roll for the guy?

Just got the free assassin shiki.
What kind of servant is she even supposed to be? Like what should I even be focusing on for her? I would assume arts but I don't even know.

not particularly you poofter

Are we getting a break after knk?

>add friend from /alter/
>underleveled, not max ascended low skill level servants
>NP1 btw
>add friend from the discord
>all max ascended servants with 10/10/10 skills
>most NP2+

>he fell for the buster meme

No I think it’s straight onto Dante’s

I hope we get 1/2 AP.

We've got like 3 weeks of nothing to look forward to. Dantes' Tower is boring as fuck and there's nothing til America comes out.

Nice cherrypicking, discordfaggot

Only summon tickets. You can get fous and EXP at events, or farm golden EXP on hands (sometimes we have half AP hands inbetween events).

Spending on shop Fous or EXP will only bite away unnecessarily on your MP reserve, don't listen to trolls misleading you.

>Like what should I even be focusing on for her?
She is an Arts assassin with an instant-death NP gimmick. So the goal is pretty much getting her up to 100% NP, use her first skill (which lowers death resist, and gives Shiki an Arts buff) and then hitting the enemy. Past that, she's just a general Arts damage dealer with a single-target NP, which is good at focusing damage.

post supports bigshot

5 facts about Alter Jannu!
1. Alter Jannu is cute!
2. Alter Jannu is my wife!
3. Alter Jannu has smelly feets!
4. Alter Jannu is not reddit!
5. Jalter!

Is cu alter usable at NP1

>best art units is duck wizard
Well, that's incorrect unfortunately. But valiant effort there.

I hope you are saving for your queen!

Good to know.
I was kind of offput by the fact that her np is single-target only but I guess there's definitely plenty of times it'll be useful.

I bought a bunch of exp cards and fous and still have MLB Mona Lisa

And I didn't farm MP

How can she be my queen if she isn't for (Me)?

Vive la France!

I have a free spot. Please post something to tell you apart from other requests. 891 676 973

America can't come soon enough.

And btw, reminder Quick is the strongest command right now (and will be for a while).

>Is cu alter usable at NP1
Everybody is usable at NP1. Plus, QABBB+B doesn't exactly build up NP very quickly, so it won't become a factor very often.

AoE is generally better at wave sweeping, while ST is generally better with difficult bosses - ST always has a higher damage modifier than AoE. So Void Shiki and Nitocris are preferred for sweeping waves, while Assassin Shiki is preferred against bosses.

The biggest concern is that Shiki's gimmick is instant death. That's fine for Void Shiki/Nitocris because they're usually throwing their NPs at grunt enemies, who are vulnerable to such attacks. But Assassin Shiki is usually used against bosses who are virtually immune to such stuff. She's still handy against the random 6,000,000 ghost opponent, but her instant death doesn't come up too frequently otherwise.

The nicest thing about Assassin Shiki is that she's a freebie NP5 Arts servant with 4* stats. Robin Hood/Euryale only have 3* stats, while Orion or Nero are likely going to be just NP1. So until Shiki starts seeing some competition in the freebie servants (Kuro and BB, primarily) she'll still be quite useful as an Arts damage dealer. And still useful afterwards, if you still want to keep using her.

The Saint

Do I?

I like the thing she does with her tongue...

Discordbros are the strongest players and are all handsome and sexy irl, get rekt /alter/

Events fous are way too few if you want everyone you have to have max stats.

Yes, you'll have plenty of events to build up another 3200 prisms.

No

Thanks for all the info, this will help.

silly user her heart is always for (you) and she will love (you) as long you aren't the jealous type of course

/alter/ trap here, discordbros are the chads of /alter/

But that's from Go West. I can't wait for Nightingale in just a couple weeks though.

Reminder that the game gives you enough MP to buy these all provided you do events

Seems a bit slow today. Did the majority of folks go back to r*ddit?

Only if you have good taste in guys

no, but keep posting astolfo since that isn't gay.

>Buying Training and Lesson
Nah, even MLB they're useless. Just use mana prisms on fous and max out the stats of almost everyone you have/use.

>Got spooked by a book
>Lets do an art team
>waverlet, tamamolet, vladlet
At least I am free from memes, right /alter/.
And I play with the Servants I like so who cares.
There are lots of Wavers and Tamamo in my Friend List anyway...
What do you think of my team, by the way?

Mid week plus been busy with JP
Have been neglecting it

Enough MP to buy all of them, or to buy all of them MLB? Because that is a fairly big difference.

Does anyone know LoliVinci's measurements? I want to IMAGINE

This is the next strengthening

TWO (2) Gilles

Is the lore worth the extra 4% NP on Pioneer of the Sars(Lvl 9-Lvl 10) for Drake? Shes not my waifu so I want to spend as little as possible on her

But I've already max fou'd literally eight people already.

She isn't a loli. She is just really short.

>Medusa's third skill
I'm ready

It's still some months away. kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/relate_quest.html

MLB. You might need to farm a small amount I'm not sure (300-400)

How? Training might be but lesson is mystic code exp and we have 3 mystic codes that need 70 mil exp. Would it kill you to throw it on a backline servant?

so totally useless

smol

Hans / Book / Support Tamamo is an excellent team comp.
>Grailed Hans
Nice.

>5 turn buster card buff
And yet Gilles is still trash

>That episode when she just lets herself go and becomes a total slut.
The best

Fuck you too user.

>Caster Gilles gets his five-turn chance to stun every turn
>Alexander gets his Quick team buff, combined with his ATK team buff, probably makes him better at buffing Quick than Atalante
>Medusa gets her NP charge skill
>Lu Bu gets his NP nuke skill

>Saber Gilles gets a skill to buff his two Buster cards, not even able to Buster chain
Poor guy.

>804 is all servants
>No strong Lancer to deal with Redman
Fuck you.

>not a single bronze Servant
Darn it. I want those Shakespeare and Asterios buffs

I'm quite happy of my buster team too.

>3 casters
It sounds atrocious against riders, but I guess it is very good against anything else.

Hm I'm not so sure anymore. We got the first set of strengthenings like 2 months earlier than JP

just bring a support herc and throw him in the back lmao

qt autistic Ayylmao smile protected!

But what about [ ]

>Bloodfort Andromeda

What about her? She's useless in that fight.

As long as it's after DaVinci I'm cool.

You are also getting a cooldown reduction for pushing it up to Lv.10. It might not be worth it if you are only using her for door farming, but it will certainly be useful if you are using her in your general fighting teams.

I remember why Nasuverse aliens looked like this. Time sure have changed.

Don't be a QPlet and just fucking spend the lore already.