pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RXFmwjK4
heiwachan.com/paipan
twitter.com/acestarthe3rd/status/952202468804440066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape me Ayra!

What is the Voting Gauntlet gonna be about?
Who's gonna be in it?

Oyakodon!

I need to fuck both of them

Snack is for Ike

Lyns vs Lucinas

>None of Sigrun, Tanith, or Sephiran or in heroes yet

UNFORGIVABLE

Falchion vs Dragons

Stop posting Mangs

Imagine tasting Sigrun's tart pussy juice while she moans shamefully

Sanaki is for Oliver.

I want to FUCK Ike!!!

Mangs pls

I WANT TO PUT A BABY IN SANAKI!

Cumilla!

Please stop bullying Lilina, she tries real hard & stomps Reddithart to save your Arena score, okay? Please give her a Gronblade for doing such a good job, please don’t call her poopy.

Wrong

Fuck off, baldy.

Sigrun: Hai guyz, I have a 25% speed growth and 10% defense growth, with craptastic bases in both stats. At least my strength growth doesn't blow at 45%, but my base sucks even more. I hope I'll be of service.
Rafiel: Interesting. I have a 20% speed growth and 10% defense growth. Perhaps we're long lost siblings?
Leanne: asdhasdhfsdhsfduasga (I do too, Rafiel!)
Reyson: nub, I have double your defense growth.
Rolf: My strength growth alone is almost as high as your str + spd + def growths combined.
Sothe: Maybe I should arm wrestle Sigrun instead of Skrimir. I have the same base str as her 18 levels lower.
Naesala: I think you need some training. Here, I'll fight you while I'm untransformed. Oh wait, sorry, I'd still win.
Sigrun: You're all making fun of me! Just watch! I will protect the empress! flies off to some enemy
Enemy: Haha, fool. I have better stats than you, and I'm not even carrying a weapon.
Sigrun: Oh no! Empress Sanaki, please protect me!
SanakI: What am I supposed to do? I get OHKO'd by every enemy on the map.
Sigrun: Help! gets pwned
Moral of the story: Be aware of the unit with the amazing 18 str base, and 25% spd and 10% def growths.

>

looks like blue-haired bimbo casca, genuinely disgusting

dat 50% res tho

A shame magic is so jank in RD.

I gave my beautiful +spd/-hp Lillie a Gronnblade, and married her to my Brave Bow +atk/-hp Roy! They are cute together! Cute!

Literally who?

God I wish that were me

>get the wood
>have to wait till tomorrow to train to get SP bonus

I don't think they really thought this system through

Tormod is for OTHER BOYS ONLY

What the hell, that's gigantic

Wrong, Oliver is for Sigrun

I like how few days later Micaiah comes out. IS has been stumbling here and there, sometimes they hit a homerun with their updates and sometimes fall flat on their faces. It's not perfect, but I do love Heroes.

pastebin.com/RXFmwjK4

Why not both?

You already get x2 sp from using him in the tt, just train him in there

I have a +Spd/-Def V.Lilina and my regular Lilina is 4* with crap IVs. Is she worth it?

New banner when?

>not giving best guy eliwood a blessing

after the tenth time it gets cringey

heiwachan.com/paipan

How do I interact with her legs?

Imagine paizuri with Myrrh.

Thanks for reminding me I should maybe consider rolling for LA Lyn more, I got a Tailtiu merge to neutralize her bad IVs and a nice +Atk Catria that way. Maybe rolling for LA Hector will get me a Myrrh that isn't -Def if I'm REALLY lucky.

*kills your speed score*

so i just looked at the IVs of my clair and found out that i can do some pretty funny stuff with her since she's +res/-atk, i don't really know what B skill to run but this build would be hilarious, maybe even funnier with res forged berkut's lance instead of slaying and guard to use as a dragon wall

>oppai loli

I never noticed before but Gunnthra is T H I C C to all hell.

There's an user who keeps shilling anal sex with Myrrh. Why is he like that?

Why the hell does this stupid fucking image crash my browser every fucking time I open it

>Seal only benefits armors
Who else is sick of armor shitters? At least the flier-only seal benefited non-fliers.

Reminder to not support bullies like this, join the thread that survived

I'll take that Catria if you don't want it.

Cause it's a really big image

Who'd you pick to be /ourboy/'s mom?

Are those pancakes?

Lyn

If she won't accept the hand on the head, will she accept the dick in the jiggles?

shit
taste

How much does Vector want Wrath? I only have one Neph to fodder since she’s -Spd.

>It's not perfect, but I do love Heroes.
This. Maybe because a lot of my favorites are already in, but it's really fun to use characters I've enjoyed from across the series.
My only worry is that we'll keep getting mountains of seasonals instead of new units, and when we do get new units it'll be shit like Zelgius or Eiricav. I don't think we've gotten a literal who since Tailtiu.

Nils

Tape used to bind her hands behind her back.

Don't taint Leif like this, you degenerate.

No, she is for Hinoka now if you know what's good for her

Fuck Catria

right click

You got delthea nude with her hair down

>got Myrrh'd
>she's also +Atk/-Res just like my first one
Okay then.

Big boobs and lolis are both great but they don't belong together.

Try right clicking near some of her boingy bits to make some hands appear. That took me way longer to figure out than I care to put in words.

Where's cockpalla?

Fuck Est

I fucking wish

>girl Ike but by someone who isn't Yazirou, but is in fact Tsukudani
Nice

palla is NOT for lewd

I'm on number three with shit IVs. Probably done with this banner after the next pity breaker.

>My only worry is that we'll keep getting mountains of seasonals instead of new units, and when we do get new units it'll be shit like Zelgius or Eiricav
I wasn't worried till Eiricav myself. Character like Zelgius and Vanguard Ike are essentially separate characters from Burger King and PoR Ike (though the FEH Zelgius is a bit of a lazy rendition, it should've been his iconic red armor in my opinion), but the Eirika reveal was just out of place in so many regards. She's beautiful, good unit, and has nice animation yes; but I am not happy with direction her reveal takes us as she taken up a potential new character slot with what is basically a cyl unit without winning a CYL poll nor being on CYL styled banner.

See

>cyl unit without winning a CYL poll nor being on CYL styled banner.
Because Eirika is a true chad like her brother

Polls are for losers, real winners just get on horses and become better units

RAPE Nino!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP

What blessing for Nowi?

twitter.com/acestarthe3rd/status/952202468804440066
Me

cock

Am I in whale city yet? It's the first time I see this, +10 wewLaD +10 Firesweep Lyn and 63 Def Eldigan.

>nigger hand

FLAT
L
A
T

Tailtiu was refreshing, since I like Jugdral a lot and there's still so little from it in heroes.
I'm still in shock that Lewyn and fucking Quan aren't in yet, nevermind the entire FE5 cast. Instys really does hate Jugdral.

>the virgin Cordelia with her """perfect""" 35/35 and her shit art
>the virgin Tana with her virgin enemy-phase Vidofnir and m-muh higher speed
>the virgin Hinoka with her (his (her)) Hinoka's Spear and Hone Fliers
>the CHAD Catria with the CHAD base 29 defense, the CHAD Armored Blow Player Phase initiation

Why haven't you adopted /ourgirl/ yet, /feg/?

God bless you Anons.

>My chad S. Tiki
>has big boobs
>wears next to nothing
>has morr defense

>the chestlet W. Lissa
>can land a plane on her chest
>is supposedly an armor unit
>has less defense

Explain this to me, /feg/?

Same