Budget Edition

Budget Edition

>FinTech focus & Bank tax

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/first-medicinal-cannabis-shipment-arrives-in-australia/8494576
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/medicinal-cannabis-false-hope-college-of-gps-says/846853846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw losing $500 investing in meme stocks

Why did I join the meme train at the wrong time? Why didn't I invest in buttcoins when they were the biggest meme?

What did you invest in?

Bong stocks

Just cool your jets. The hype train is over, but that doesn't mean that they're not going to perform well in the future. Meme stocks are cheap and volatile. You get in cheap now so you can have a shit ton of stock in the future when they're actually worth something.

Lithium! Roads and Maritime Department has a project which is preparing the world for driverless transport.

At the moment they are working on innovate traffic management for driverless vechiles. Get in while you can!

MLS coming out with great announcements but still being manipulated down!
Fuck Off You Assholes!!! I Just Want Out Already!!

RMX and SAS getting blasted

I'm down 10k

Buy cheap sas tho, it will go up after the launch of their satélite, kind of getting worried about RMX
Who else getting blasted this week?

Pretty comfy with A2M and NCK at the moment.
SAS I feel will drop down to maybe 0.165 before lunch then make a decent rise, so that's not stressing me.
Everything else I own is either slowly growing or stagnating, except MLS, fuck MLS.

Small caps have had a rough time of it lately; it's across the board. As for RMX I'm preparing to bag hold for a while. Even if it absolutely sensational results, the sp is still going to go all over the joint till they actually start pulling lithium out of the ground. Assuming they get that far, ofc. Thinking about buying some SAS; it's so fucking volatile though. When's the launch date?

who MLS here

Hi
Soon, brother, just keep holding. Be strong.

You guys should sell all your meme miners and just buy GXY, steady consistent gains, sell the highs buy the dips, rinse and repeat boys!

Fuck i thought this thread was dead for good

Honestly most of the picks here are rubbish, mining crap. Actually if you ignore the mining stocks this thread would be gucking good.

This week i made around $1K last couple of weeks trading out of a new bong stock and VOC. Looking to buy into A2M or something. **now im breaking even after losing on RMX AND GXY**

Honest question, what were you expecting investing in bongstocks?

I've got some bongstocks but I know full well they are in their infancy, these companies are still only just getting licenses from the govt.. Just a little advice, wait until after they are selling their products before expecting profits.

I'm not into the miners either, I do dable in memes though.

If you're interested in tech look at NXT, I'm holding long on them.
As far as Australian datacentre providers go they are reputable and know their shit, i've dealt with them as a client before (netadmin).

No idea to be honest. First time investing, and I guess I'm just stressed, checking the prices every hour. I should probably just leave it alone now.

Yeah, that's how I started too. After a while you'll get used to it. If you really believe in a stock you may be pleased to see it dip so you can buy more.

You should be patient, but also be prepared to lose everything if the government backflips on it.
Expect most of their prices to bounce around for a while, some weeks will look dire and some weeks you'll be tempted to sell for a quick buck.. there are a couple that will fall on their faces before the year is out. Goodluck

WHY DID THE MLS CHAIRMAN BUY SHARES OF HIS OWN COMPANY??? HE BOUGHT 10K WORTH IS THIS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO PROP UP THE SHARE PRICE OR IS IT A LEGITIMATE INVESTMENT??????

>lose everything if thee government backflips
This is so stupid. Most of all parties are for or open to medical use. This isnt an issue or threat.

Its WHO gets the government licences. Its overall regulation. Its the competition. Its overseas companies.

Medical use is happening.

Yeah, I agree, it would be political suicide to backflip at this point. Although it's not completely impossible, so I think it's reasonable that he mentioned it.

I don't disagree, it was just an example of things that can happen.
Legislation and government are unpredictable, probably a bit late for that but you know what I was getting at I assume.

transfering $500 to US account to buy AMD. How shekel snatched am I about to be?

>sold my Bitcoin to pay for some shares when it was 800 USD back in January
>down 50% in shares, Bitcoin is up 250%

Bump

What did you use to buy the and trade the bits

BUMP

HOLD FAST STAY STRONG

anyone ever thought of just buying a share based on the ticker?

I used to go through companies and buy based on what chinese zodiac it was for that year.

HOR = Horseshoe Metals. I bought in the year of the Horse and sold for 200% profit (after holding for 2 years though).

Could also do the same from our Post IDs

Maybe when I have more money than I want

Could someone please explain the MLS dilution thing to me?

Xero is getting some good growth today thanks to a positive ASX announcement
Long hold?

No they aren't.

MLS has nothing.

They never had anything.

You are betting everything that they will get lucky and find something.

I already bet all my money on them :(
I bought in big at 0.012, now im still holding at 0.004 :(
What else can I do other than hope they get lucky?

>steady consistent gains
They have been tanking all year, mate.
The last solid chance to get out of hard rock lithium was December-Jan.

GXY is going to be relying hard on the their Sal de Vida brine project in the future as global lithium production peaks and prices trend down to production costs of the most efficient producer.

That said, GXY seems to have a solid leadership team, so this shoukd by no means be taken as heraldry of impending doom.

>be Australian
>claim intellectual competence
>ignore mining sector
>earn on parity with the average income at best

You're a fucking classic middle-class bogan, mate.

Enjoy your meme stocks.

Anyone have an idea what is driving DMP growth?

Is mls actually fucked though? :((
That's literally my life savings in them :(
What do I do, Senpai? Please help

Just hold now, you're in to deep. You're only 21 for fucks sake, yet you've got 10's of thousands saved. It's a fucking drop in the bucket.

It's 'in too deep' you fucking dumb-ass.

So I made a typo, sue me.

bongstock spuclation time..
How long do you think it will be before patients get access?
They just got their AU gov medical blazeit license.
Their Chille crop was havested last month, and they have supply chain from the Canadian partner.

So I assume next step is getting doctors to start prescribing based on a criteria set by Gov, or is it only through medical trials at hospitals/universities and such?

How can we (aus Veeky Forums) come together as a collective and make money?

>They have been tanking all year, mate
no they weren't, they are producing and shipping. ffs even blackrock bought 5% in the company a couple of days ago.

you think you are smarter than fucking blackrock, kek !!!

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/first-medicinal-cannabis-shipment-arrives-in-australia/8494576
I think it will get rolled out within the next 6 months. Mostly we just need products to be approved before the ball can get rolling.
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/medicinal-cannabis-false-hope-college-of-gps-says/846853846
I suppose we could start an investors club.

Buy a defunct Perth based mining stock ticker, rename it something techy.
Hype up some stupid tech project that may or may not even exists and cash out.

Nothing much to lose continuing to hold now, senpai.

Better to just stick with it long, unless you need the money.

I do
hope they find something and save all you poor bloody memers.

You'll notice I mentioned both an avenue to continued success and solid management in my post.

If you would endeavour to read the post without your autism glasses on, you'll notice I was disagreeing with the factually incorrect statement that they are making steady consistent gains.
I was, however, assuming the statement referred to share price.

>I was, however, assuming the statement referred to share price.

they have a 12% YTD share price increase, is "this considered tanking all-year" in autismoworld?

Obviously I was speaking to the current earth year, friendo.

Not business year.

Stop being unnecessarily confrontational, I called you out on some minor nonsense, get over it so we can all get back to shitposting in good fun.

What bank tax?

It's a 5% levy all taxpayers have to pay from now on. The government want to use it to help fund bank CEO's salaries; it'll help relieve the burden on banks.

>Obviously I was speaking to the current earth year, friendo.

obviously you were saying shit, if you want to continue with shitposting there is /pol. this is /biz and unless you are a cryptoretard a common parasite of this board, shitposting will not be tolerated.

bump

SGH attempting a pheonix?

excellent IPO listing this morning for BHD and BHDO
should have bought moooore.

Who else didn't buy back into GGG when it was 0.7x about a week ago?

I didn't have the spare cash but I knew it would be a good buying price. Hell it might even run a bit more from what it's at now.

Me, didn't have any spare cash either. It'll dip again before the approval.

Look, it's being bot'd down again already.

When people pepe post, with accompanying ree, you are exactly the type of friendo they are referencing.

Regardless, if I keep replying to you, will your mental breakdown continue? I am curious to see how much foam can gather about your mouth before you choke on it.

>caught posting shit
>butthurt to the point of proxying so he can shitpost

Bong stocks will be getting high soon

>That facile coverage of the bank levy on Ten's shitty Gen Y news show with Waleed