Marching to Zion

This documentary made me finally see that

1) Race doesn't matter;
2) Religion matters;
3) Fundamentalist, Bible-believing Evangelical Christianity is the true religion;
4) Judaism is the religion of the Anti-Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
imdb.com/title/tt4532404/

In fact, there are only two races, Abraham's sons according to the spirit and the sons of Satan; only two nations, the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of this world; only two cities, heavenly Jerusalem and Babylon.

Discuss.

Disclaimer: I'm submiting this under History and Humanities because it covers many topics under humanities such as history, religion, anthropology, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingnewsblast.com/author/zeiger/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithful_Word_Baptist_Church
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On a scale of 1 - 10 how good.
Is it biased?
I started the video is it worth watching the whole thing?

Please refrain from posting here, you're smelling up the place

>we discuss anthropology

The only people I see discussing that bullshit are stormfags and the Veeky Forumstorians who debunk them, and then the threads that get derailed

9/10 would watch again.

Why wouldn't we discuss anthropology on a humanities forum

>In fact, there are only two races, Abraham's sons according to the spirit and the sons of Satan; only two nations, the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of this world; only two cities, heavenly Jerusalem and Babylon.
Can you elaborate on what this means?

What is the prescription for me by the way?

Watch the documentary.

[spoiler]Galatians 4[/spoiler]

>just add more lensflares to the poster it will contribute to our credibility hehe
Just fucking kys OP

>[spoiler]Galatians 4[/spoiler]

>race doesn't matter
I doubt stormfags would even be involved in this

All of this is operating under the assumption that the Abrahamic religions are true and factual. Gonna be a tough sell to someone who doesn't believe that.

>a high level of discourse
>right wing baptist that makes a youtube doc about muh Jews
>doesn't even speak Hebrew
>or Greek
I watched the first 2 minutes of the documentary and even with my superficial knowledge I realized that the entire argument is based on taking the bible (translated into English ofc) literally while ignoring any archeological, linguistical or theological research on the subject. It's a pathetic attempt to justify blatant anti-semitism and frankly it's neither smart nor original.

It's meant for people who believe in the Bible aka saved, yes.

Believe it or not but you can believe in the God and the bible and still read peer-reviewed papers instead of watching youtube documentaries. The fact that you imply science and belief are mutually exclusive pretty much proves the point that you are wrong on this board and probably a fucking retard that never set foot into an university building.

>probably
Scratch that I just realized you frequent this page: breakingnewsblast.com/author/zeiger/

Tell me mate how I Trump going for you now that a guy whose mother was named Stadtmauer is calling the shots?

What does this mean?

>you imply science and belief
Except I never said that. You did ;^)

>u don't belong in my secrit board, go away meanie!
Lol get a load of this guy!

Holy shit, what if I'm watching the movie and I'm beginning to agree more with what the Rabbis are saying?

>Moses' law is not absolute, it only represented the morals of his culture and age
>there is no literal heaven and hell
>Genesis is a metaphor
>all religions are striving for God in their own way

Then you are of your father the devil.

Cast

Cast overview, first billed only:
Steven L. Anderson Steven L. Anderson ...
Himself - Faithful Word Baptist Church (as Pastor Steven Anderson)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithful_Word_Baptist_Church

>The Faithful Word Baptist Church's doctrinal statement is posted on its website. The church believes that the King James Bible is the inspired Word of God and is without error. The church also believes in the post-tribulation rapture, salvation by grace through faith, eternal salvation through Jesus Christ and eternal torment in hell for the unsaved. Among the church's beliefs are that life begins at conception, that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination which God punishes with the death penalty, and an opposition to worldliness, formalism, modernism and liberalism.[5]

>In March 2015, Anderson published a documentary called Marching to Zion, in which he argued that the anticipated Jewish messiah is the Antichrist, and that the Talmud is blasphemous.[6] In May 2015, Anderson created a YouTube video promoting Holocaust denial.[7]

Congratulations OP. You're a fucking total crackpot.

GTFO muh Veeky Forums with this brain sewage and ideological bullshit.

Lol!

The reality or non-reality of religious truths are not assumed in Anthropology. They are simply systems of belief with associated rituals, acts and so on that is interdependent with society.

The OP makes assumptions about religious truths.

So this isn't anthropology.