/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

ancient rome mod when edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=YjPLjU0YCAI
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
-heapsize to fix framerate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed)

>Previous thread

Are those romans wearing mail?

If only it was possible to save armor sets

Do you not know what Lorica Hamata is?

wew

go to the back of bathhouse at noon, into the tent and talk with the guy in through

Yes, what people are ignorant about is that the lorica hamata(mail) is actually much more common than the lorica segmentata(those plate armor you often see) because it was much more practical and easier to maintain.

Where do I get horse armor?
It seems like the game is missing a ton of content.

>hunting hares is considering poaching even though the game's own codex said that peasants hunting hares was perfectly okay.

No I just assumed most Romans wore those plate things

found that yesterday. guess it is always the same loot

also post henrys

You mean Lorica Segmentata?

Should i buy a new horse or keep going with my friend Pebble?

where is it?

>try to shoot some fucker from the distance
>arrow stuck at the bushes
>try to fight him and get stuck at another bush

really loving this shit

Has anyone successfully managed to poison the food in Nest of Vipers without being spotted ? i'm wearing a disguise but dropping poison into food seems to trigger them all spotting me even if it's not witnessed

I was just hunting hare and loe and behold...

So what mods is everyone looking forward too the most?

i poisoned two pots without getting spotted. didn't seem to make much difference in the battle

what should I be looking at

>tell the fucker looting in skalitz to fuck off because he is a looter
>tells me i am no better
all i fucking did was get my ring from my dead girlfriend so i can have a memento of her

>Talking to my roommate about this game.
>Mention I found it interest with how authentic it tries to be.
>Mention no black people to speak of.
>She intejects "Well shouldn't they have some and just have a blurb stating it isn't authentic to have black people?"
>Find out she is for inclusion regardless of historical setting.
>feels bad man

Always first person herb picking. It happens in caves and is way more better than the third person animation

any macebro here?
or are you all swordfags?

You mean with sir hans?
Because if so, what the fuck dude? How the fuck did you get that far away?

>>She intejects "Well shouldn't they have some and just have a blurb stating it isn't authentic to have black people?"
So wait, she admits there were no blacks at the time yet still thinks there should be some anyways? What the fuck?

you don't deserve the armor

Thats a lot of gauls

Eh, he's a jerk anyway, but I dont know if you do truly get to gut him like the peasant knave he is later

katanas

>can talk mad shit to kunesh in rattay
this fucking guy

Spearfag here but everything i find is sword, please send help.

I took the money from the guy the dog was guarding. You can justify that at least you care enough to bury some of the dead, vs the looter who just wanted shit for himself probably.

what the hell do i do in ushitz for this quest?
the priest wont talk to me anymore

>You mean with sir hans?
no

absolute swordfag here, it's never let me down so far. But from what I can see, axes are actually the superior weapon.

How many hares do I need to beat Capon?

Only the sword feels satisfying and its the most commonly found type of weapon

You can't buy spears afaik

Unironically this.

I was going to be a macefag but then I realized my favorite fighting techniques are halfswording, pommel strikes, punches and the like, plus I feel like using a mace would crush all the armor, which is how I make most of my money

only to be merciful but your really stabbing yourself in the foot
with sword you can start comboing at level 3 while mace requires level 7 for your first one

I poisoned one food without and problem, and then ran through the camp setting fire to all the arrows cause that alerts them. Had my horse in a strategic position, jumped on and rode out of there. Took awhile for combat to drop.

god I wish there was no animation for mercy kill

poor turtle

this is just cruel

remember to sharpen those blades

does anyone know where i can sleep? i'm in sasau right now for the quest for finding workers for the bailiff, i went to talk to the skalitz priest so i can get agnes to work. however, i need to rest before i can head back, because i was ambushed on the roads before i got there. where can i find a bed? or rent one? i talked to the innkeeper and there's no option to rent a room, i can't rent a room at the bath house, do i need to just go to a random camp or find an owned bed to sleep in? is there anywhere i can rent a bed?

Is it just me or does dodging never seem to work properly? I can perfect guard nearly flawlessly but I can maybe dodge 1 in 10 attacks. What gives?

please don't bully turtle, they are nice and peaceful animal

I mace for armored but carry a sword for all other knaves.

Now I wonder who's an axefag.

wait i never even attempted trying
if you steal a guard outfit and hold onto it until knocked out you can keep it forever?
what the fuck
i assumed it would have been confiscated by the people that saved me

that's looking mighty fine, master

So, do you actually get Sir Radzig's sword back eventually? ...Is it even actually a good sword in stats?

I haven't found it yet, but nigger, it's a master crafted sword, of course it's going to be good.

How do you guys make money?

how much durability did it have left

Killing degenerates and then selling their equipments.

When do you guys get rid of your pebble?
I kinda want new horse that can carry more but im still havnt even fight runt yet

kill kurwas and take their shit

the 'surrender' command prompt is permanently stuck in the bottom right of my screen, nothing fixes it - reloading, sleeping, getting into combat, talking, committing a crime and surrendering and paying - it's just always there no matter what i do, why didn't they code better, i hate them

How much durability should I have left on my equipment before I consider repairing it/ditching it?

might be a good idea to take cheap swords and grind the edge off them, and combine with the perk that adds poison chance to low durability weapons

>find pagans and heretics
>kill them
>take their shit and sell it

the smoke means you're doing a good job

anyone has a problem with low fps cutscenes?

bumping, i would love to know if you guys have an answer and google is full of reviews and clickbait articles

JAYSUS CHROIST

>see bandit at the camp carrying a spear
>fixate on him and pick it up feeling good
>swap to bow to finish those cunts on the wall and open inventory
>spears are dropped after use
Shit game.

Just north of the main part of Sasau is a river, just north of that is a tavern that rents out rooms. Talk to the qt who serves people beer. It's south of the monastery, north of town, just north of the river near the bridge

How do combos work? I input the thing but he just does normal attacks. Do I need to do anything else?

>spears are dropped after use
WHAT

How do you find them?

i'm about 10 hours in, starting to think this tutorial is dragging on a little too long

anyone know to to change screenshot format?

Are you fucking serious? I answered him last night, why is he asking again

>find spear on a dick ass bandit
>can neither unequip it nor transfer it to my horse without dropping it
>"I guess it's okay to carry it around town then"
>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU VIOLATED THE LAW!

People who called ELEX eurojank would probably get a heart attack playing this.

They will find you

>basically handing you a full knight suit as soon as the bandit search

But why?

Honestly, a well made total conversion WHFB which takes place in a small region of the empire would be fucking amazing
Theoretically, they could even takes the assets from TW:W

I know right? It kind of fucked up the sense of progression.

wealth skyrocketed when i started killing bandits and selling their gear
namely the quests given by the guard captain in Rattay

So how do you make stolen gear unstolen?

The lack of reticle for bows is honestly just dumb. If this were real life I'd have a much better ability to see where my arrow is pointed, but in a video game the reticle is what makes up for that. Installing a mod now.

lockpicks, where to find them?

Fence it

kill the cuman

What's that heapdump thing that i can add to a shortcut to improve performance ?

traders/millers senpai
the vendor in talmberg has like 10 at a time to buy

so freaking hilarious that they made a game out of the far cry liberated outposts

love the loading screens every time i try to talk to someone

thanks mate

just got the game yesterday pal, i just went out of rattay tonight. cut me some slack bro, not the same guy

Hey! Henry's come to see us!

>everyone wants boar instead of deer
wtf
how do you even hunt boar? where do you get a spear? do you need to sneak up on one with 0 sound?

East of Rattay. Follow the road until you see cliffs on the map, then head into the forest and you should find it. If you see a coal merchant camp, you've gone too far up the road.

>tamberg
that is too far, is there a vendor in Rattay?
pic related

some cumans have spears but i can't wield them so i don't know if you can even use them

Runt is too easy.

No, go to Millers who are all undercover crime lords or the trader in Talmberg

Who's the girl that the MC fucked during the Godwin priest quest?

YOU CUT THE DAMN BOAR DOWN LIKE HE RAPED YOUR MOTHER AND KILLED YOUR FATHER