/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #489

Crossover Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Monika and Goro did nothing wrong
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

yuri

NEW THREAD
NEW LIFE

NEW avatarfags

Rare 3D Yuri pic

I love you

I LOVE MY WIFE!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Rare 3D Natsuki pic

Please delete this.
Unironically, I really dislike this image

Midnight showers because you're coated in a film of sweat from sleeping the entire day!
Feeling the hot water as you think about where it all went so wrong!
Not with Monika! Because if she was here you might actually enjoy your life!

Monikafags will defend this

yeah that manipulative aspect makes it way hotter

>mfw stinky

this is NOT okay

Blame Satchel for drawing it that way

Does Ms. Skeletal scare you user?

What's each doki's SPECIAL stats?

Good evening everyone! Hope you all had a nice day today!
Welcome back everyone!

Word of the thread is "light"!
Alternatives are 'impact' and 'pleasure'.

If anyone wants to try writing a poem, this is your chance!
Everyone of all skill levels are welcome to join in, so you shouldn't be shy about participating! Even if it's your first time, I'd still like to read whatever you write! If you've been joining in already, thank you very much! It means a lot to me!
This word is there to help you all with a theme or inspiration or prompt, or whatever it is you need to get writing! I know it can be just terrible to have writer's block or no inspiration, so hopefully this helps you out and gets those creative juices flowing!
Since this will probably be my last one for the night, I bid you all farewell for now, and I hope you all have fun with this!
I'm looking forward to seeing the results in the morning!

Nighty night~
Monika!

Yes

>Blame Satchel for accurately portraying Monika

hi. i discovered hollow arena in ds3 post souls dokis

>Worst girl cosplaying as worst boy
poetry

They're all very special!

So, that's why she was THAT smug.

I pledge to defend my bullyfu

asshole characters = best characters
They deserved to be cucked if Monika could easily walk all over them with no opposition

>Best girl cosplaying as best boy
poetry

Altought i wont defend her on this it wont change my opinion that shes is best girl. Also i would try to get her to apologize for it

Requesting a "CHAD DOKI" and "virgin cuck dokis" edit

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love her too!

>The state of Monikafags
>Akechicucks in my /ddlc/

I love her too

autism
and autsm+

A daily reminder that Sayori loves toblerone.

Getting dominated by Yuri!

Just take the pre existing one and add Yuri and Natsuki to the virgin group

Everyone comfy?

It's my day off, been pretty nice so far.

I really want to drink and I have ten hours left in my day but I promised my SO I wouldn't but oh god the day looks so long.

thank you my friend

Why are her thighs so thicc?

Going well today. Hope your day stays comfy too.

I love her too

Whats the matter user?
Mad because your waifu was deleted and also cucked?
I could've done it myself if it was that easy

>ywn get rid of akechifags

You're damn right I will

>Chad
>not Stacy

I get the feeling that Monikafags were bullied in school and they get to feel better waifuing a literal stacy

>Virgin
>Implying this is somewhat bad

>Monika will never leave you for chad.
>Because she is chad.
trufax

You and your doki gets married but it's in an NTR doujinshi

I love her too.

It's me NTRing Monika for my doki

Valentine's Day with Monika!
Monika flaunting her obvious cleavage without a care in the world for you!
Monika staring deep in your eyes not minding at all whether or not you can't keep her eyes off of her chest!
Monika slowly sitting up from the table allowing a peek deeper between her bosoms!
Monika straightening up her dress causing her Monika's to bounce and shift against each other just a little!

Sorry but I don't know how to write things like this I'm just so hard right now and can't stop thinking about her tits.

It's the same thing

That projection tho

Sleep tight mate!, I'll have a batch of today's critiques done by the time you rise and shine.
here's to hoping critiqueanon makes his recovery!

Beauty. Perfection. Yuri.

Is Monika the bigger tittymonster of DDLC?

This is really good user. It does deliver well that V-day blues. I imagined a kind of peppy infomercial in my head and the way it turns is well written. Nice job.
I like the imagery here user. I'm not really sure if I picked up on the tone, but I think it's something to do with a person who's enthusiastic to find love, even though they haven't had luck with it so far. So, if you were trying to get a point across that I missed, you may want to watch out for that in your writing. I can't find anything I don't like about any of the stanzas! Great job.
This is really pretty user. The repeat of every day and every year is good. I like the last two lines, but maybe I'm having trouble reading it? I think what you're saying is the Earth is beautiful and will likely remain so even in its demise. So, same with the poem above, if you were trying to hit a different point there, possibly be careful with wording. Nice work!
This is well written user, even if it was written a while back. The first two stanzas are cool.
The last two stanzas stand oddly for me, that being the use of anger and the sentence with time used thrice in it. Obviously, you wrote this years ago, so I assume you've ran through the criticisms of your own work. Thanks for sharing!

Well, I think I'm heading to bed. I gotta do it for my Sayori!

ppoppoepm
ppoesm
ppoems?

>tfw no chad gf

It's between Monika, Sayori and Yuri
Because their breast size keeps changing all the time

Nighty night user. Sleep tight.

More. We need titjob fic

>that dark contour towards the center
>no bra visible
Dude you know she's packing some fucking fat ass nips

So they can gently crush your dick until she squeezes every last drop of your seed

Hello friends, I've made another sadsong which is secretly about how my doki keeps me going through the day
lyrics are pretty shit and singing is shittier but i hope its as comfy as the other ones

Night user.

Man I wish Stacies were half as smart as Monika

wtf i love monika even if she is tarded

good on you user, your doki would be proud! sleep well

Now it's time for the real question
Regular or inverted?
Same question goes for the other girls

>tfw her rack is looking better than ever but I still can't stop staring into her eyes

Being loved by Yuri!
Cuddling with Yuri!
Yuri!

Same here, good nigth and hope you dream of your doki

A source of light,
a creator of heat,
a cleanser of filth,
that will never deplete.
A bringer of death,
That leads to new life,
an impact that's felt
In both peace and in strife.
So strong yet so fragile,
dies with wind and water,
but left unattended,
will only get hotter.
So heed my words,
before an event most dire:
Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

Regular.

What do you think it's like to sleep on them?

She would love you if you gave her poems
potato monika loves poems

Night user I love you

True Ending to DDLC

Monika's breasts grew and swelled at such a rapid pace that they swallowed her nips and her inverted nips are so fat you can still see those rising areolae poking through her top. In fact they get quite sore and feel very heavy on her, that's why she's usually leaning over like this all the time. They're not actually very heavy, they just feel that way because she's very self-conscious of them.

Who does your doki main in _____TF2______?

Natsuki's butt! Looks different today!

thats what we call true love user.
my doki doesnt play shit games sorry

I don't know why inverted nips seem to get a bad rap on this site

Hey thats not the true ending! This is!

BIGsuki

I love Monika. I love MonikaI love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love Monika I love MonikaI love Monika

every time I see this picture I can't take my eyes off her neck. I want to gently kiss and tickle it.

>not the crazy eyes

>s-she'd never manipulate me
>s-she genuinely loves me

SayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayoriSayori!

Actual true ending

No, seriously. I could really use a titjob fic.

Anyone have the picture of all the dokis as chibi animals? It's not like I think it's cute or anything. I'm a guy, I don't think that way. I think Yuri was a ratty boi, Natsuki a pussy, Sayori a doggo and Monika as a fluffy tail

So this is what catching a glimpse of Heaven but knowing it's still out of reach feels like.

They do?
I've never seen a single complaint about them
I saw the opposite in fact