drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4293
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20220
youtube.com/watch?v=jVyjRhSX92E
fallout.gamepedia.com/Category:Fallout:_New_Vegas_miscellaneous_items
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big, plump, fresh melons

So do all females in your game look like that or just Nora/ Piper?

You should model more trains.

I can't even tell which one is which at this point. Once he adds the balloon tits the face just becomes a sideshow.

Trains hauling loads of melons as cargo?

Sure?

I don't change all the outfits in the game

Though on raiders sometimes giant tits "pop out" of their clothes when I loot them. And there's a good reason why I don't change all of the outfits....looks silly when random NPCs have really huge breasts!

Sadly there isn't a unique body thing for followers / npcs...only for the player.

Hi, i am here to retrieve and reclaim any synths belonging to the Institute. If you have any info on escaped synths please report to me.

Wasn't there something like Unique Followers or shit for ultimate waifufaggotry.

Cute! Preset where?

Yeah we wouldn't want your game to look silly would we.

u wot m8

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4293

go to bed

Why don't you, you ginormous faggot!

>Preset where?
IDK

I want something like that for NPCs. Tons of different types available.

Also on settlers.
The closest one I found just was equippable "nude suits."

No we would not!

>only FH shops sell ammo for the FH weapons
>need to keep traveling back there in order to use them in the Commonwealth
fucking great

I see that dead settler in the background.

bad things happen to good people. not everyone can be saved

which one

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20220

That does take care of your followers, even though you claimed there was no such thing

As for regular NPCs, there's Diverse Bodies if you're into randomization

I'm also pretty sure there is also another mod that adds customization NPCs, but I can't be bothered to find it right now. I think it may be on LL under the non-adult mods section.

I forgot about the diverse followers one, I would like one for NPCs in general though.

I dont think Diverse bodies changes them enough, its only really by faction. I should check LL though

Why isn't Dr.Zimmer in FO4 anyway aside from some remark about him being conveniently away?
They even had his voiceactor rehired and had him voice the Vault-Tec rep so why not Zimmer while they're at it?

he ded

>year of dogmeat
the real question is, which of the characters in fallout have taken dogmeat's dog meat

BY THE RIVERS OF BABYLAAAN

Nat. When Piper went adventuring with the SS, she asked him to send Dogmeat to the Publick to safeguard Nat and keep her company. Little did she know that her little sister got a little too curious and got knotted.

Cait, Piper, Miria, Katja, Myron, Tandi, possibly Marcus.

Where do I get help, Michael Jordan?

The electric chair.

How did Fallout's pre-war world do prison executions anyway? Is any of it shown / implied in any of the games? I forget.

I know one of the NV Vaults had a "Get killed by 50,000 robots chair"

I think that was just part of the vault experiments rather than an official execution method.

hmmm, now that's a good response. 5/5 good stuff

Does anyone here have a settlement raiding overhaul they'd vouch for?

I basically want people to attack and try to destroy my settlement or take items or something, instead of settlements basically just being minecraft after you put down a turret.

What is this armor where can i get it? Screen is from loading screen mod on nexus

Is Jsawyer really meant to be this hard? I die to basically every encounter in a handful of hits. Going through the most basic route, too (not fighting deathclaws or cazadores).

Is the mod compatible with AWOP, or does that make everything too hard? I also have project Nevada, but I've turned off the more difficult stuff. Difficulty is hardcore/medium.

can't spell New Vegas without ew

top kek well memed my dude maga upboat shadilay

cringe

>awop

is fallout 4 a good game executed poorly or a poor game executed well?

Yes

So, are there mods that give my power armor tiddies?

good game executed poorly

fucks sake, how hard would it have been to include more chances to use skill checks at least? literally just the uss constitution, no chance to use int to determine the point of the radar beacons, can't point out the idiocy of the institute, etc

fuck

navi

I saw this guy's video, he nails it exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=jVyjRhSX92E

How do you find that attractive.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

It doesn't take 2 and a half hours to tell someone how shit Fallout 4 is, what the hell.

umm FO4 is a good game sweetie

A better question would be 'What isn't wrong with you people?'

Fuck off!

It's a good game tied together lazily. Bethesda are good at making set pieces but they are poor bringing all that into cohesion.

bollocks

Dead general.

No, that'd be The Sims General.

just finished fallout 4
what game do i play now

russian roulette

GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Have you played Mass Effect trilogy?
Very very good lore!

Is Bethesda Game Studios going to announce one of their new games at E3 this year or not?

Getting real tired of waiting and its been 3 years since Fallout 4.

Why don't you just wait and see, user?
If you're good we might even announce a card game!

Got a feeling they'll announce one of their secret projects like Starfield or that supposed GoT game. We probably won't be getting another Elder Scrolls or Fallout until the next generation of consoles.

>We probably won't be getting another Elder Scrolls or Fallout until the next generation of consoles.

Yeah I know they said several times BGS is doing two new AAA games before ES6 and haven't even started working on it yet. That's why I ask.

You underestimate the amount of times Todd can re-release Elder Scrolls games.

They'll have to announce something because Fallout 4 hasn't had the normie staying power that Skyrim had. Only a little more than 2 years since release and it already feels forgotten, on top of the flak they received for the CC.

>because Fallout 4 hasn't had the normie staying power that Skyrim had
Meanwhile in reality

Fallout 4 is still pretty popular today, it's quite popular with tumblr kinda crowd for the romance and companion stuff.

FO4 is the normiest of normie games tho.

>Euro Truck Simulator
I'll never be able to comprehend this.

It's not, that would be something like FIFA or Skyrim. Most normies I've encountered in both real life and on the Internet have disliked Fallout 4 and thought it was shit.

>you will never have a comfy brahmin train simulator game to play in the vein of eurotruck

Now that you mention it, there has never been a prison as a location in any Fallout game, has there?
That seems almost odd.
I mean they are designed as fortresses that can house and supply a massive population.
And Prison Levels in games are always GOAT.

Van Buren (pbui) was gonna have one as the player's start location iirc

You are forgetting the NCR correctional facility that was taken over by the powder faggers

Oh shit that's right.
I was thinking about something much bigger, but yeah i totally blanked out on the NCRCF.

I would be fine if some autist made an Oregon Trail set in the Fallout universe.
>you would have died of dysentery but a Dethclaw got you first

what are you guys doing?

"working"

Anyone know of some comfy indoor moddable base?

I tried that bunker mod and it was pretty neat but I feel like having an hq in some central boston building.

Waddefug Page 9

kinda embarassed to bother you guys about this AGAIN, but I lost my notes with feedback

I'm making a mod for FNV which makes the chemist perk unlock recipes for chems, including turbo (so you can ditch the quest)
the only one I had planned which I could remember was psycho (stimpak, white horsenettle, ant nectar)
I'd like to not just use aid items, but misc items aswell, and ones which aren't used in too many recipes
must be available in the mojave, no DLC stuff

Because that would imply Replicated Man has a canon outcome

L O L
O
L

Who else here goes into this forsaken wasteland to purify it in the name of God?

abraxo cleaner, box of detergent, and flour are some good ones, if you really want a good list, use the wiki
fallout.gamepedia.com/Category:Fallout:_New_Vegas_miscellaneous_items

Let the thread die.

When Caesar says this thread can die, then it can die.

Daily reminder that you all are wonderful people and deserve to be loved

Lying helps no one.

Dr. Zimmer had an "accident" with Harkness

I have great difficulties in siding against Mr. House.

I don't. If the Mojave is going to wind up in the hands of a egomaniac robofetishist I might as well show some initiative and reach for it myself.

Yeah, sorry
More like weekly reminder

But where else would I express my love for Piper!?

Why the fuck is this general so dead suddenly

Everybody is playing Kangdom Come.