/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #279

The true battle begins now edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Bonz and Mokuba were permanently added to the gate
>Espa Roba is now roaming Duel World
>The second stage of the KC Cup is currently underway. You can still reach DLv20 until the end of Cup so keep trying.
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E [Open]

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

my secret deck is literally tier 0

Post it.

Migrate to this thread that actually updated the OP info

whats going to be the next meta

fuck off retard

Ok but don't share it

>The second stage of the KC Cup is currently underway. You can still reach DLv20 until the end of Cup so keep trying.
It is updated tho, It's just not on the top

no

OP from the Misawa thread here. Didn't see this one was posted already, sorry.

It's fine, to be honest I found your OP to be pretty funny

what does FTK stand for
please dont bully me

Oh god, my nutbladder.

Now if only I could get such a hand in pvp

First Turn Kill
basically yugioh solitaire, most cards that allow you to do this are banned in the real game and have been so for years

>5th day of endless grinding
>Still not a single UR or SR
Woah, sure is fun this Espa Roba event

Prime example of the retard poster. Your desperation to be OP of the general is just pathetic.

love the epic mirror wall floodgate meta

>This guy actually samefagged in last thread in a desperate bid to get people to come to his thread
>"Muh broken pastebin link, muh not updated op even though it is updated"
>Shat on both OPs
>Starts linking to his thread
Pic related

Mirror wall has always been been meta right?

t. mirror wall floodgatelet

What the fuck are you supposed to do against a turn one silent magician lv8?

Don't forget that he's the same retard who used to make threads 30 posts early until mods brought down the banhammer on him.

>4:00 PM in Japan
The burn players are out in full force again

Dkayed here. This grind is hilariously easy. I'm already well on my way towards Rank 1 Global. The best part? Adam & Eve Adult Toys have taken notice of my dozens of purchases and are ready to give me a 10,000 sponsorship for the next MCS. Go on. Tell me how jealous you are.

Submit your ass

Why is she so freaking smug about it?

She only dueled like 2 times, against Mai (who let her win btw) and against that penguin guy, and she made one of the most bullshit moves of all time in that duel.

This is reaching Willy Wonka's golden ticket levels of drop rate.

ask for milkies

I survived 2 silent magician lvl 8 on turn one
The trick is to drop a jurrac ptera and two WoD

Rank 3 currently

if you aren't running DMG kill yourself

Heh

>Go to last thread
>see this
L M A O
M A
A M
O A M L

How much would the game change if cards like MST/twister that destroy spell and trap cards also negated their effects?

haha
lol

jesus

Why is the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime plagued by production issues, lack of budget and executive meddling?
>Reminder that GX was suppose to have more that 200+ episodes but it was rushed and to this day we still don't know what truly happened at the abandoned dorm and the students that went missing and why Kagemaru and Banner led them to the dorm or what happened to Fujiwara. we never got to see the Bastion-Darkness alliance, we don't get to see Titan coming back to decimate Jaden and the cast. (Tag Force GX is based off the anime and has parts that were suppose to be in S4 but was never added)
>Reminder that the cult scandal nearly necked 5Ds and caused the production team to scrap Carly, the Psychic Duelists and make a whole new plot just to recuperate from the damage. Crow was suppose to be a dark signer but you already know about BUY BLACKWINGS which caused even more of the plot to be changed and eventually ended up having Akiza, Leo and Luna being made into side characters.
>Reminder that Arc-V got completely screwed over by DSOD, losing most production costs for the ending and to this day Arc-V will forever be plagued as the most disappointing series in YGO because their ending was a complete dud thanks to DSOD.
Zexal seems to be the only series that wasn't cucked but no one likes Zexal anyways. Hell even DM wasn't safe from these, though it was mostly just executive meddling that we don't know the true reason why Priest Seto rebelled against the Pharoah and why he even has a millenium rod when he wasn't suppose to.

You really can just toss an empty hook out in /dlg/ and get tons of replies

>it's another miss lethal because snipe hunter decides to miss 3 times in a row duel

Nobody cares my dude

I think I played against you today. You tossed your entire hand to kill my monster and missed every shot. I have a feeling Snipe Hunter results are rigged

I assumed it's some false flag but it's funny because it's probably exactly what the retarded OP of the other thread is thinking right now.

Hey Cuckayed, how much do I have to donate on twitch to have a go at gia?

yes, gib me all your goycoins

>Using cards that depend on luck
No, I'm already fucked on starting hand and I have a 10/10 deck, not going to trust luck anymore than needed.

Where do I find crowler? I'm at stage 4 GX?

nah unless it was just now. I was playing an endless trap hell deck with slash dragon and snipe hunter

He has an event on the 19th. You can unlock him then.

Ah alright, I hope his event will be the same as Chazz's as I got a bunch of nice shit there.

Reminder that if you haven't acquired a Yu-Gi-Oh mind corruption fetish from the anime, You cant call yourself a true duelist and should stop playing this game immediately

>Chazz
Was it really that good? I keep hearing people saying they got lots of shit, he only dropped me 3 lancers (two of each were at the last day) 5 quintillion Megazords, not a single lvl10, 4 lvl 5, more than grains of sand on the universe spooky hands, etc

Esper Robot is even worse, as it's now only a single Scrap Recycler

Yes, the drop rate was noticeably better. Maybe it's related to the length of the event. Super Chazz lasted 8 days while the Roba event lasts 10.

>next duel misses 3/4

YuGiOh isn't g-

How do I report people for stalling in KC?
God I hate 3rd worlders.

>You can get unlimited red eyes insight
>You can only get one majesty with eyes of blue
Explain this

>Running a BEWD deck

>Started learning about moves you could do having the toggle set to on
>having opponents get booty blasted at my plays
Phoenix is about to revive with FKI on the field. So I use my Econ during the draw phase to take his monster and have it blown up with FKI. Feels good to git gud

>burn in casual
for what purpose?

You learned about the toggle play only now? What a retard.

S-shut up I started two weeks ago

oh man Odion has really good taunts. currently testing them out against a retarded gladnigger who's stalling the clock

>the absolute state of the bueeyedcucks

Why is it ALWAYS a third worlder or jap that does that disgusting shit? Either stalling, trying to dc, or just BMing. What's wrong with them, Christ

lol

God KC Cup is disgusting right now.
I'm not even seeing much burn its all GBs, AGs, dino, and hazy.

This event sucks, thank god none of the cards are any good.

>Everybody has mirror walls, sergeant electros, floodgates trapholes, etc
Man, being f3p sure is fun, literally can't go beyond lv 14

Mfw I'm now on a 10 game win streak in stage 2 once I gave up on Joey beat down and started playing Joey Burn.

It's addicting making these Dino / Red Eyes / Hazy Faggots cry.

>Dino and Hazy
Excuse use f2p players who can't afford p2w decks for trying to be competitive, user

>get so many friend vagabonds to send that I even had to suggest the two turds that no longer even play
someone post their ID for vaga sharing.

Start of losing 2, then win 4, now lose 3. Last three losses were all Japan. Serves me right for trying to play right now.

I'm tired of playing the same 4 decks over and over.
You have gems, use them on something original god damn it.
I think I'm just going to stop with the KC Cup except for the daily duels.

>exodia deck with yomi, maneaterbug, noblemaneaterbug, and a long etc
>endless stall

I'm just playing normal ranked at the moment because I'm close to 100 wins

>yet another whinepost

stop complaining about dinos they are fun and aren't broken!!

Konami is very generous, not sure what are you doing wrong.

>not a single aroma card in card trader in the last 5 days

I won, it was a shitty deck with no way of drawing exodia, but it took a looooooooong time. At least made a deck that can win

>complaining about free win

Original decks don't give more ranked gems, you should know that by now.

If you make a new PvP deck and have never tried anything like it before, how do you go about practice with it? Vs roamers? Casual PvP? Go to ranked PvP anyway? Gate level 40s?

It took 43 turns, and he was stalling in every single one of his turns. In fact I thought he was going to kill me by deck out till I saw him draw an exodia arm.

I fail to see how just playing copy pasted decks is any fun
What is even the point in playing like that? Its like you just play to grind gems for the next meta card?
They will run out of free gems eventually though.

>lvl 40 Jaden has stratos and a custom voice line for stratos
>still not in the game

It’s like they’re mocking me or something

Just take it into pvp and see what happens. No sense testing it on the braindead AI, and pvp rank means nothing aside from a handful of gemmies

is this like your first competitive game or something? you are asking such stupid questions

Nobody has any fun playing ranked, it's just gem farming.

same can be said when people complain about a deck that isn't obscenely broken (ie burn, gb, dino, etc)

>all these whining baby posts

i knew this thread was full of cucks but i didnt think it was THIS bad

>Tfw abused the piss out of the wifi glitch and breezed up to stage 20
>already got my single win for the prismatic ticket
Anyone else know this feel? I know I'm feeling pretty smug about all the whiners here who missed out on it

Do you hate winning?
Do you love getting stomped by meta decks?
Than play your "fun" garbage, don't judge me.

>Wah why in event where the only rewards are for winning games people play decks that give them the highest chance of winning?

>memory maximum warning is in Chaikaspeak
Nice touch

>Addicted to using Bujins
>Susanowo isn't even in the game yet

my deck's meta... with a TWIST.

I got hit hard by a Buji a few matches ago. If ya'll get a good opening hand you have free back row removal in your GY instantly.

No this is not my first competitive game.
This is far from being a fair and balanced game to the point taking it seriously competitively is a joke.
>Don't judge me
>Taking a childrens card game seriously in any manner
Hmmmm