/ink/ - Splatoon General

Octo Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Next US Splatfest is money vs. love! Playable 02/16 9pm EST – 02/17 9pm EST
Custom Goo Tuber is available! Sub: curling bomb; Special: inkjet
Challenger wins the latest JP Splatfest!
Gherk-out wins the latest EU Splatfest!
Pearl & Marina Amiibo available soon!
New stage "Goby Arena" available soon!
New weapon, Dark Tetras available soon!
>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/
>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2
>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html
>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/
>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0
>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450
>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link
>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/964423820806258688
youtube.com/watch?v=F9N2PxrzQi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chocto

>9pm EST
how long have the OPs had the wrong timezone?
it's 9pm PST/12am EST

Just blew a huge load to a couple /ink/ woomies

Now I can sleep

Night /ink/

headpat awoomy

The big question is which ones.

nth for cute yebbies

user, the polite thing to do is link exactly what you fapped to

I declare this thread free from any form of autistic posts
Please refrain from shitposting in this very thread
Law breakers will get redirected to this post so they can be aware of their actions
Have a great day and a great thread

what if your woomy went up to you one dayjnkml............///////////////////////////////////////////

>free from any form of autistic posts
but your post is autistic

No Tetras for you

twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/964423820806258688

These weapon development companies can't keep getting away with this, slapping stickers onto a weapon and calling it now.

>Curb your enthusiasm plays
>Laugh track plays
>Applaud track plays

>Pearl amiibo
Octoling Armor (3 pieces)
Lv2 Hero Armor (2 pieces)
Legendary Cap
>Marina amiibo
Lv3 Hero Armor (2 pieces)
Classic Octoling Armor (3 pieces)
Octo Tee

Yay or nay?

>>

>sloshmo with sensor
YES

DUDE
SEAWEED
LMAO

>>

Yesterday was Salomon Run with two charging minigunz. 3 disconnects and 1 instant lose, i lost professional rank.
Why charging weapon suck so much?

>another cancer machine
I never asked for this

>Hydra during the rush wave
I feel like a fucking god.

Let the power flow through you.

>announce tetras
>give us another cancer weapon instead
I'm fucking sick of the blaster and blaster-lite release marathons.

Only 2-liner shooter players think Sloshmo is cancer. Incidentally, 2-liners are the biggest cancer in Spla2n right now. Everyone else either can deal with Sloshmo or can't deal with anything anyway.

If you unironically think that there's nothing wrong with them teasing the Tetras, a weapon people have been waiting for, then releasing another crutchbucket instead because "fuck you thats why" is okay, you might be brain damaged

>Crutch bucket
>When meme zaps, crutch dualies and aimlet blasters are the real cancerous meta weapons killing the game

the sloshing machine isn't as bad lately but it was fucking obnoxious for a really long time.
I agree on blasters though, they have no place whatsoever in splatoon

>No tetras
>No boozler
>No new special
These past few weeks have been shit, haven't they?
Post hopes for new types of weapons

turret-like weapon:
>shoots fast and hard but after a while it will overheat and stop working until it cools down
>basically the opposite of a splatling

hose-like weapon:
>fire range grows the longer you hold down the trigger

I would also like more hybrid weapons, like crazy as fuck combinations
>slosher + brush
>dualie rollers
>scoped blaster

Oh, I still think teasing Tetras half a month until release is a dick move, but that's just how they roll. It could be literally any other kit, and people would still complain.
I just said that Sloshmo is not a crutch, a good player won't be weighed down by it and bad player will only be good to a point. It baisically has two skill ceilings, one for mindless running and sloshing which only works against 2-liners, and other for advanced cover abuse and consistent directs.

Blasters are so easy to deal with, though.

>Mark where the stealth swim octobrush user is before he runs behind the wall, also before the dynamo roller gets himself killed again trying to run the fucking ball he made

>Kill feeding roller ignores the fucking recon and tries to swim by him any ways

another match

>enemy team gets a ball in before trading kills

>Teammates will is tested; Suicidal

>Nobody seem to have fucking subs anymore and jump down on a inkless mat with Squelchers and rapid blasters while the enemy team has the fucking high ground of the slope and plenty enough room to move on MakoMart

>meanwhile 1 teammate has a fully made ball waiting for our barrier to come back, like the other enemy teammates respawning don't see him fucking there waiting

I just want to die sometimes.
Why the fuck is S+ so fucking awful?

Some blasters are literally an exploding sniper rifle, unless you have a crutch weapon, there's no way to deal with them spamming easily that shit at full damage

>Clam blitz
At least you're at S+
I'm stuck in b because my team can't push when i go with the ball and they can't defend when someone comes near the basket
fuck this shitty gamemode desu

>Some blasters are literally an exploding sniper rifle
Sun on a stick. Push the stick and sun goes away. Or find cover closer than their stick length so they can never blast nor poke you. Or just get in close and rush them.

Only tactic i have is to throw a bomb at a corner when they chase me (doesn't work very often...)
splatting them with a regular or scoped charger is hard to do since they need to be distracted by someone else to get close enough to shoot probably have to use e liter or e liter 4k for that extra range but i don't have the level to unlock it

>3 matches in a row where someone on my team d/c'd
Beginning to question why I even keep playing.

so is salmon run permanent now? sorry I've only just started playing again

Splat Charger has a whole line more range than Rapid Pro, nevermind regular Rapid. Learning to manage your range is an important skill for any charger user.
I assume you're a newer player if you still don't have E4K? Then you still have a lot to learn in the art of chargering. Don't get discouraged, it's hard but it pays off.

i hate myself as an individual and the decisions i make and want to die but i still have woomys

>want to die
what will that achieve?
you hate your decisions because you don't make enough decisions. stastistically most decisions are bad, you just have to make a lot to get to the good ones.

I'm level 23 so i only have the first e liter, the unscoped one, but i like having sting ray and the splatbomb because it feels like ink mine sucks too much to be used as a backup incase some guy chase after me

Mines are a bit more strategic than just panic dropping them. You should set them up as you move in to your next position, and use their sensor effect and partial damage to make a quick work out of flankers.

I don't want to hurt them
why can we not live in peeps

Good morning i'm too tired to even post a picture this time

Why aren't dialies condidered cancer by /ink/?

why are the people i play with in salmon run brain dead retarded

Because they're using weapons they aren't used to

>laggy blaster lite is fine
kys

Very few people me included knows that the dualies are a better n zap when it comes to crutch, no matter the weapon, you're gonna die in 4 hits in less than a second, plus it turfs like crazy, perfect to trap players that use slow shooting weapons like chargers, mini splatling and it's variants
i really hate them, i wish memetendo would nerf thosd overpowered pieces of shit

Because they're fun, don't kill you in one hit, and take at least a fair bit of aim.

>aren't dialies condidered cancer by /ink/?
You fucking what? Enperry ducrutchies, crutches nouveau and dual crutchies are cancer (and we don't even have custom dual crutchies which will be even worse)

>take a fair bit to aim
>i missed, better use my free chance button

you mean 2 to 4 free chance buttons

>ooh this one gives me more free chance damage
brainlet.jpg

High skill ceiling. Shitty dualies aren't any more threatening than an Aerospray. Current Aerospray at that.

>turning fuckups into splats right and left is totally fine guys swer on me mum
brainlet_wojak.jpg

If you have at least half a brain, it's easy to predict where their roll ends. Shoot them then.
That's all it takes, they can't move after rolling, and chances are you'll be able to kill them much faster than they can kill you.

What weapons aren't crutches

I mained splat dualies after I got to s+5, then seitched to a different main, and realized how cancer they are.
You go left then right or vice versa, the enemy gets confused every time

Non-crutch weapons: My favorite weapon
Crutch weapons: weapons I don't like

DUDE
SEAWEEEEED

>the enemy gets confused every time
Unless they use something like blaster or charger, they should not. But ranking system is broken and puts kids into S+, so everything is a cancer on crutches.

>dualies are not OP
youtube.com/watch?v=F9N2PxrzQi0

what if your woomè tried to learn how to speak English but it didn't come out right

>blaster
>roll foward into their where they can't aim correctly anymore

The idea of woomies speaking broken Inkrish is really cute.

I feel like the bullshit in this video is not wholly due to the dualies. The rolls certainly do help them escape instances of death, but this person also has very good aim.

Most of these could be done no worse with a Splattershot.

Why do squid boys and girls say different things? Do squids not have a concrete language?

Why don't boy squids say "Woomy"? Why don't girl squids say "ngyesh"?

>Some literal who does well with it on TW lobbies
>In short, 6 second clips
>"wtf why are the dualies so broken?"

You mean yebby.

Yup, exactly. Blasters and chargers (and some other guns) have trouble with dualies, but it's not that hard to shut them down with a shooter.

>Waah, now I need to look AT my target to kill them!

Reminder that the woomies you jerk off to are voiced by a male so you're pretty much gay if you imagine them moaning in their voice

>TW lobbies
At least half the clips is from ranked

I want to make my woomy go woomy

why is this allowed

>are voiced by a male
[citation needed]

You have to, but you also don't have another shot ready, and when you do you have to hit it just right- on which dualies can just say "fuck you" and roll away from right under your nose.

That's like saying it's gay to fap to drawing made by men
His voice went through lots of audio processing

Because nintendo

Why did they even need that buff I mean. No shooter can hit by shooting that much off.

what if your woomy got a few days of the intended recipient

No they didn't, in fact they needed a reduction, but nintendo wants to shill dualies so here you are

>Fire
>Dualie rolls towards you
>Gun reloads
>They're right in front of you
>Fire again, they die or roll
>Rolls
>In worse position, can't roll again
>Gun reloads
>They die

Just what I wanted. A bucket that can paint zone.

Cool fantasy

Cute woomy feet standing your face and she's worried she might be hurting you from the pressure and asks if you're alright but it's ok because squids barely weigh anything

If you're playing a blaster, just direct him while he's stationary. He only gets 2 rolls at a time.

>laggy blaster
What did he mean by this? A weapon that causes you to lag indefinitely? Nothing wrong with sloshing machine. only if you're a shitter.

It all comes down to if you hit them while they're close, or they roll away.
It's entirely your fault if you can't hit a stationary target.

cool post retard

They know your firerate, dude, they would roll away from what would be a direct and splat you first try before you get another shot. Or roll away from another direct, at which point if you aren't dead yet you are facing a subpar user. You can juke blasters with plain sub strafe, rolls are far more effective than that.

>/woomy/i;stub:no
>/woomies/i;stub:no
>/feet/i
>/!/i;stub:no
Make your /ink/ experience more enjoyable.

>squids barely weigh anything
[citation needed]

here's a squid being held

They roll away, chances are high you're going to have another shot ready, and they'll be sitting completely still for an entire second.