> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/tef-co/28378123899/
i.imgur.com/TAw8327.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kimono is that?

I don't know but here's the source of the pic
flickr.com/photos/tef-co/28378123899/

everyone needs to buy a jake

>tfw want to make a male av but have a gendered username

>tfw no cute anime-esque bf/husbando
FFFUCKINGGGGG

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÄšEEEE

The anime community in sl is garbage because they flock to subpar garbage.

We forcefed the retarded kid LSD and circled around him in our sick whypz

>they flock to subpar garbage
sounds like im the perfect match then

how 2 become rampaging sexy latex bondage slut without giving lindenlab any money

That's my next avi project.
I made this dude and that took up most of today.
I'll make a freebie girl tomorrow, (and obviously not meme.)

Be sure to take advantage of the fullperm clothes in the keburger claw game. Goonspeed

>come back to SL after several years
>now the big thing is MESH avatars and if you don't have a 20-IRL-Dollarydoo MESH Body or MESH fetishwear or MESH this-and-that you're not worth interacting with
This world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

>several years
>big damn hurry
sorry you can't keep up at a normal pace, grandpa!

not necessarily true
you can make a cool av with vigorous hunting, exploring and whatnot, also if you have skills (texturing, 3d, etc) even better
of course you might have to spend a few lindens like 50 max or something but honestly that's fairly easy to get

I've seen people spend heaps and look like shit, bland, broken, and people spending slim to none and looking much cooler.

Personally I think twenty bucks is fair for a game but that's just me.
Not to mention lindens you spend on mesh bodies and clothing usually don't directly go to big dick corporations, it's mostly small time artists, hobbyists, students and shit like that if it makes you feel better.

if someone deems your worth solely through if you have a memetreya and a scatwa or not maybe you're just better off without them anyway in the first place lol

Part of the reason I can't justify spending any more money on it is that years ago I wasted at least $50 buying all kinds of gimmicky heavy rubber bondage gear and fancy cuffs and collars and shit, only to end up just standing around never having any luck finding any dommes to abuse me that weren't third-world huehues who can't speak a lick of english or ones who couldn't bother to put in any more effort than "/me spanks you hard" and "/me fucks you".. After that point I swore I wouldn't bother having my wallet raped unless I could actually find decent roleplay and I never did

hang around ona or /d/ youll get abuse

entertain yourself instead of relying on other people you brainlet beta bitch boy

post your best screenshots to be put into the art gallery when its done

watch out for those wrist rockets

post content next time

>posting the same garbage over and over

way to prove their point by reposting another image

>entertain myself
>on Second Life, a social platform
Yeah, I'm gonna spend $50 to look pretty just so I can stand around in empty abandoned bondage sims and just watch myself animate on poseballs and nothing else.

or you could create your own content and sell it instead of relying on everyone else to do things for you for free, you could be up 50 bucks instead of down easily

when there is no one around I start building stuff just cause you dont know oh and onatopp is always busy after 12 usually. Quit crying and come the only people who are bullied are furfags and animes that look like shit anyway

Hop on the toast user, while it's still warm~

Shouka (animebutts Resident)

why do you hate me sinner

I'll bring the butter and we can get our jam going B)

Who are you, i'll tell you why.

your father

what kind of jam are u

waiter, there's a piece of feces on my toast

/me pets nep

ty

YOOOOOOOO WTF
nasty

@seisen

hope you die soon

mmm... good....
now play patty cake with it

If you spend 50 dollars on shitty bondage gear without actually knowing where to find decent ERP, you may be the issue here.

post pix of your avatar

It's been so cold lately user, let's get toasty in the bed~

>>looks good

eurgh

So are Veeky Forumsers renting property up and down the road of Onatopp? Would be cute if we had a long stretch of buildings and houses.

We already fucking do dumbass.

finished apartment will actually look nice ok

>benchwarmer who stands in 1 spot 8 hours a day gives input

We move Sovotcorp the moment it's funny enough to abandon everyone.

dam girl

Found an even better game.

piss off cactus

[15:11] Abby Greyfur (abagailxluv) twists her elegant flowing hips provacatively to the raging rythme of the beat, turning and swaying into the flickering lights revealing her tempting curves.
[15:13] Abby Greyfur (abagailxluv) bends down to her knees as she arches her back, fingers playing between her legs. She gently slides up and down against the metal, gripping onto the pole before bringing herself up again.
[15:15] Abby Greyfur (abagailxluv) wraps her feminine body around the pole, each subtle curve hugging it tightly as she slides down, legs bended around and spinning with graceful ease.
[15:17] Abby Greyfur (abagailxluv) grins softly, her eyes twinkling in the light, her mind filled with visions of passionate nights, enslaving her body with burning desires.

That's not bad writing desu

/me softly grins, wrapping his masculine body around this post, each bulging fat roll hugging it tightly as he slides down, legs bended around and flailing with disgraceful ease, enslaving his body with burning desires, his eyes twinkling in the facelight, his flowing nipples twisting provacatively to the raging rhytme of the beat, turning and swaying, beads of sweat rolling off his tempting curves, fingers clutching at his chest as he has a heart attach and gently slides down against the metal floor, gripping onto your pole before gasping his last breath

wait what did i do i just got here

Taken from a prestigious SL art gallery; The Gallery That Will Never Thrill.

Social commentary as well, what a gifted individual.

Tasteful and refined.

these are insane

The things you find on the mainland....

nsfw
i.imgur.com/TAw8327.jpg

Yasahii kaze hasnt be around in forever

t. snickerdoodle

*barf*

>what is a period
>chained sentences with no grammatical particles for it
It's shit. Word choice is shit, and they're spamming adjectives and adverbs. Also mindreading RP, sick.
>bended

I've seen worse

mmm i'd like to find that on the mainland any day if you catch my drift

[20:49] Shouka (animebutts): anyways, we simhoppin
[20:49] Shouka (animebutts): who wants to join?

>>*crickets*

But don't you want to watch ironic high level trolling in the form of bdsm poseballing followed by 2 hours of screaming at afk pubbies?

bignut is his alt btw i dont think he remembers showing us but he is definitely using it to talk to himself. I think he has legitimately gone crazy.

who?

Dorifto?

>being this paranoid of blackdad

only to 88 mph to take us into the future where we are already happily married with children

CACTINI IS SHOUKA'S ALT

nice to know that yuku thinks everyone is a alt of shouka lmao

nigger do you have a brain parasite?

eltonjohnadmirer515 is an alt of shouka