/fhg/ - For Honor General

Conqueror edition

>charged unblockable
>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zqDEVlWlls0
paul.pe/forhonor/
youtube.com/watch?v=YS_v2hRLcQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so what's everyones opinion on the new reworks

Conq is bae

Brozerker is now a High Tier God. He seems a little too strong, but before doing any changes to him now, fix the fucking dash recoveries on all assassins.
Kensei is strong and nice, while still being reactable.
Conqueror is now thinking man's hero with his all block, and his OOS pressure is fucking insane due to his bash coming out at variable timing. They should speed up bash uppercut, but make his bash unsafe since it's better headbutt now.
Highlander is in a good spot, though still needs either little more health or stamina.

NEVER
EVER

Kensei is strong, but not bullshit.
Conqueror feels at the right place now, being defensive without being stupid strong about it.
Berzerker is fruit of Roman's mind on crack.

Haven't played since mid cent season so how is the state of the game right now? Does unlocking and gb feints still exist? And how is the balancing?

No.

Balance is more or less equalized. No longer absolute garbage heroes all about, just low tier.

RAAAAIIIIDEEEEER!

Damn, suddenly I can't customise my kensei, it works for everyone else but not him. Feelsbadman i just wanted to equip my new void gear

>Kensei
He's alright. Feels like a ranged character since now he has multiple ways to catch dodges and rolls plus his attacks can open up turtles because they're reactable but unpredictable. The thing about him is that his top heavy startup is still slow so whatever he does can be interrupted in time before the soft feint happens. So in order words, he's going to get bashed at top heavy startup unless he does something completely different like dodge attack. If he gets blocked or parried then he can still continue his chain to trade so Kensei is a great offensive hero.
>Highlander
His damage is finally worth a damn and the offensive flow from celtic curse makes him even deadlier. The parry changes helps him a lot now that throwing heavies aren't a death sentence which is right at a good time with his buffed damage.
>Conqueror
He still shield bashes people and even his all-block kills your stamina pretty fast but this guy leveled up to be a killing machine because of it. Your counter attacks are your second best tool after your shield bash but it requires you to time in the superior guard, all-block and the other shield attacks or throw in a charged attack when your enemy can't catch it. He's a unexpected dark horse when people thought he got the least treatment.
>Berserker
All those armor attacks and feints make him live up the berserk name. He can concentrate better on continuing a chain and if he feels like ending it the unblockable goes out with a bang. He has to work for his deflect gb now but that's just a extra button to click like the rest of the assassins so only shitters will complain about why it isn't handed to them. His damage is nerfed from the finishers but that doesn't change the fact that he's still among the top.

I have yet to try out nobushi.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMONG THE WARBORN?!

Mix it up but start with a quick one, light > heavy soft feint to stun tap > zone soft feint to stun tap > zone. I use stun tap feints to test waters with someone if they fall for it then I'll try all sorts of moves but if he blocks, dodges or even parries it then the soft feints can wait and try the fundamental hard feints, parries or grabs with the lights sprinkled in. After a while, I'll go straight back into stuntap/zone/heavy game.

I've never done an event before. Any tips? What do they mean about event game mode campaign or something. Do I have to have finished the campaign to play those boss Battles?

Being LEGENDARY

Post your face when
>WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR
I AM WAR

So all changes were really good?
Can't wait to try all these fuckers out

aside from a few questionable Berserker changes, every balance update has been decent
especially the parry one they just added, heavies getting parried arent certain death anymore

Nerf zerk buff shaman

What did they change about parries?
And what was questionable about the Zerk reworkd?

>create almost best hero design in the game
>screw it up COMPLETELY by simply placing SHOULDER armor on the hero's back for some reason

Fucking. WHYYYYYY.

Using this with Conq is the closest I will ever get to the character I really wanted to play in FH

Parries, of any kind, do not guarantee a guardbreak anymore, you can CGB everytime.
The only time a GB is guaranteed is when you catch someone in a dodge, or USBRO's deflect.
A heavy parry guarantee a light, a light parry guarantee a heavy.
I found the game to be much more fast paced and aggressive since the change rolled in, it's great.

What did they do to Conq in the rework? He's the one I was more excited about

you can shield bash after any attack, light or heavy
charged attack is unblockable and charges faster
light damage is higher
sucessfully allblocking an attack gets you a counterattack heavy, but allblock is a bit slower to startup
forward dash shield bash is a lil faster i think

GET THE FUCKING VIKING CASTLE KNIGHTS

>Lets give conqeror interesting new moves and a viable, unpredictable, delayable chain of attacks that actually do decent damage
>Lets also make forward shield bash the most optimal choice in every situation

>BEREITE DICH AUF DIE SCHLACHT VOR
Shit Hans calm down

NIce, that seems pretty strong
Can't fucking wait to try him

Why are there so many shit players who can't even fight these bots even with UI.
I am expecting them to turn it off during week 3 and I wonder how many players would get slaughtered during round 1.
youtu.be/zqDEVlWlls0

So who all can you fight in the mode? I'm totally jury rigging my computer tonight.

For Kangz, look at pic above.
Knights have Apollyon, Stone, Mercy and Holden
Samuais, Tozen, Ranja, Kizan,Seijuro.

>Weeb have two orochis
Why didn't they went with Momiji?

I didn't want to kill Mommyji anyway

I'm totally shit at it and usually come bottom of the leader board, I mess up parry timings against most of them

>linking Yakuza 0 music
>not Kuze's theme
c'mon man

dedicated servers came out this morning, right?

>some dumb valk has lagswitch on against the bots
>admits it
>report her
nice

Yep.
They're fantastic.

>4hrs to update

NINETEENTH

That's 1v1 duel music man.

Internet connection seems to be shit for everyone. Every time I pop in for a quick match in Metal, at least one person is at red or yellow bar.

no, warden is fucking useless now that you cant grab after a parry

I'm referring to the reworked characters, I don't give a fuck about Warden desu

>warden niggers still defend SB OOS bullshit

just walk away

>Dude deus vult lmao

Literally walk away.

So they're actually fixing the turtle meta? The fucking madmen

Feels good. I can kill vikings I hate.

good warden will instantly running attack you if you do that.

Mommy got no ass

They changed his animation, now you can see it coming

Is the deluxe edition worth?
Or go for the standard edition?

>going OOS against a hero with amazing OOS punish
It's not Warden's fault you're fucking stupid. Come the fuck on.

typical warden nigger
>"i-it's your fault you went OOS! SB is fine!"

Do people not know about the Nobushi hidden stance trick yet?
If you heavy from hidden stance, the block-stun is long enough for you to get a free kick->bleed in.

Enjoy your free unblockable

paul.pe/forhonor/

I love her

It is totally your fault you went OOS though

SB is pretty terrible though, the only time you should be out of stamina from fighting a warden is when you roll away and then he can't hit you with his SB because you are too far away

so you're not saying SB OOS is fine? Good
You can feint too much, this is not that unusual
Also yes, rolling from SB, which is another bullshit since rolling can be fucked by running attack an no more safe.

Not my fault tho, when u parry my stamina goes low low low low.
>but u shouldnt go lower than 50% stamina vs warden

if you roll away from the shoulder-bash he can't running attack you during the roll, it takes too long

rolling away is basically a refusal to play guessing game, which means you have to do it preemptively.

My PK is still a goddess so I'm good

So why does my sword keep exploding whenever I parry something?

they did hint at a PK and Shaman nerf during the stream so that may change

>he knows his stamina is low enough that if he gets parried he will be open to OOS punish
>he throws attacks and feints like a mongoloid anyway

Let me guess. You're a Berserker player aren't you. All the time I see Brotards whiffing and feinting like monkeys to land one light for the cost of their entire stamina bar and then I just 100 to 0 them during one punish.

The lock on once you see him unlock you grandpa.

Oh wait, reworks are finally in? Finally, time to reinstall. Is my boy Conq the Stronq finally good again?

What did they say? Hint all you like bud ppl were poled and PK/Shaman had the lowest play rates so they will likely buff

youtube.com/watch?v=YS_v2hRLcQA

>PK/Shaman had the lowest play rates so they will likely buff
what?

so many excuses lmao

>does safe zone attack
nothin personel

Maybe not "good" as in "S tier good", but he's definitely better than he was

So what is this? The fourth or fifth thread in a row to have people crying about a C tier hero like Warden?

lol

>PK and Shaman will be buffed
they don't buff characters based on pick-rates you dingus

I'm learning to play peacekeeper

If you can't react to a 500ms attack that comes from one direction your are beyond saving

>there are people in this thread right NOW who struggle with the event bots

I fucking love the new Kensei. His toolkit now truly reflects the "Adaptable" tag on it. You can literally adapt to any playstyle your opponent. Is he spamming like an autist? You have dodge attacks. Is he turtling? You have unblockable 300ms opener which even if he manages to dodge you can follow up so he can't punish it. Is he abusing feints? You have 500ms top light that combos into next 500ms side/top light and 500ms zone to put enough pressure.

Kensei has fucking EVERYTHING and you can play your opponent mind like a fucking fiddle.

i guess you never fought a good warden, stick with your shit 4v4 and stop posting

Fighting Apollyon and Tozen really exposes how shitty Warden's and Orochi's movesets are.

>orochi's movesets are bad

>top light
>top light
>top light
>zone
>gb
>heavy
>top light
What a fascinating and deep moveset they have.

occasionally i forget that apollyon isn't a glorified captain and get taken for a wild ride by her impale but that's about it. the event bosses are easy

>i guess you never fought a good warden
it's a 500ms attack them being good doesn't speed up the attack

mfw playing nukensei on console

Wait hold on. Nobushi has now guaranteed kick off a light? What the fuck.

>it's a 500ms attack them being good doesn't speed up the attack
no it means you only theorycrafting and i probably just gave a couple ideas which is sad because i hate warden niggers

Guard switch delay. If you are unable to block her light she gets a guaranteed kick like Gladiator.

no you're just slow

baka they still haven't nerfed cutscene machine. When will they learn.

plz respond

It's really distracting.

I think blue means you partied a light and have a free heavy, red means light and you have a free light

well it is no longer feature length

Red means you partied a heavy*