/fg/ - Falcom General #165

Previous thread:

>Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is out on PC and PS4
store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/ store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/8z9tyonyqdh9lk0/Ys - The Oath in Felghana Japanese VA Patch.7z
dropbox.com/s/yns395kdkqfj8hh/Ys - The Oath in Felghana English VA Patch.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine having sex with 2D guy

AURELIA IS MY MOMMY

imagine being a 30 year old balding furfaggot with ALS who does erotic furry roleplay with 14 year old boys.

>Got upstaged on thread making

Thanks, been a few threads since it hasn't been me.

*Makes gay furry noises* :3

Watch it, kiddo.

It's not a popular opinion, but I really liked Oath in Felghana's English VA.

It's a shame they couldn't put it on PC.

Don't tell me this is Sean?

Sara said it's on her to-do list

the fact that the Ao patch could drop any minute now is making it hard for me to focus on CS2

Of course not you newfag. It's an old-ass picture that retards use to attack anyone they don't like with.

You're right its not popular opinion because your standards suck

Actually

Japanese:
dropbox.com/s/8z9tyonyqdh9lk0/Ys - The Oath in Felghana Japanese VA Patch.7z

English:
dropbox.com/s/yns395kdkqfj8hh/Ys - The Oath in Felghana English VA Patch.7z

Place vhack.ini, dinput8.dll, and psp/ folder in game folder.

I'll add this to the extra pastebin in a bit.

Hey, cool! Thanks. I suppose the battle voices don't work though, right?

I'm not sure myself, i know the patch works, since it's posted by the same guys who did the Cold steel undub, so it should be fine.
Does PC even have battle voices though? I remember playing it on nightmare, and never hearing a single voiced thing, not even grunts.

Any minute now.

literally 5 minutes

TRAILS TO AZURE IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS!

One thing I don't like in CS2 is how each visit to recruit your classmates took multiple days but the date only changed after it's over.

>tfw have 3 weeks free of school shit just in time for Ao
>they decide to be jews
hurry up niggers next time I'm not swamped by gay med school obligations is in june

>med school
You know how to make gnosis?

Aren't you usually just traveling around though?

>Guys the patch isn't ready
>Fuck these jews

You guys are retarded.

Is that newly announced senran kagura apart of the silhouettes? English Detective Mysteria ( hatsuus secret game) & Celceta soon!

>entitled polturd is underaged
everytime lmao

>gay
>niggers
>jews

>underage kid in med school
He's that obligatory anime genius loli that skipped grades

Oh how horrifying.

>destroying a boss
>suddenly rean kneels over and acts like he was getting beaten
Will Falcom ever make these unwinnable boss fights actually feel unwinnable?

What's worse, a boss fight you can't win or a boss fight that has you lose in the cutscene?

When the boss actually ends the fight by one shotting everyone with S-craft

>tfw we'll soon be able to make comfy rounds in Crossbell again and talk to the npcs

Wrong. Based Nate will do everything in his power to stop that.

If you think Crossbell is comfy, you aint seen shit son. Wait til you get to Trista and get to spend those brilliant unforgettable days, smiling together with Class VII.

Gayest post of the last 30 threads.

I don't even know which NPCs i like better honestly. I'll probably replay all of them again at some point in order to see for myself. I played with English voices first in sky and Cold steel, so i'll be using Japanese voices this time to see how different it is. The only annoying part is gonna be seeing Rean missing a voice when everyone else gets to speak.

>Randy
why is he so handsome like that

Sunita is a treasure

>smiling together with Class VII
Until Vulcan dies and they abandon Rean.

Did anyone get a weird bug in CS2 with the hacked NG+ save file, I'm not able to get that Onigiri recipe in Ymir for some odd reason

I'd prefer a boss fight you can't win, just make them super strong or one shot the team before they can move. I've wasted tons of time and resources before in games where they pit you in a fight where you can't drop them below 1 HP or something and I had to restart

>boob towels

I think I have to change the turbo button, it's killing my thumb.

>Three slot upgrades

Wew. It's usually one rank more per game.

I'm using the NG+ file, and i got the onigiri recipe just fine. Are you sure the problem isn't something else? Try reloading to a previous save. The game has an autosave function.

I might be going crazy but I can literally see Junas nipple

I think it's more fun with what they did for Mcburn + Duvalie first encounter. You get to drop Duvalie, but when you drop Mcburn to 50% he just goes "fuck this" and one shots your entire party.
That way you get to actually fight the boss for a bit, but he also shows how strong he is gameplay wise.

Vulcan... why do all the good men leave us while the wicked stay... Vulcan is my favorite Cold Steel falseflag

Lloyd is in Sen 2 right? I can't wait to get to my boy

>"they mutilated his genitalia to the point where it will never work again"
HOLY FUCK? I didn't realize CS3 went full 3rd edgy.

>Megalith from the start

Isn't this the MQ that lets you recover HP, EP and CP as you walk around at max rank?

It's the only way to prevent Lloyd from out-hareming Rean.

JUST THE MONSTER INFO LEFT NOW AND THE PC VERSION OF ZERO WILL HAVE ALL THE TEXT FROM THE TRANSLATED PSP VERSION AND THEN SOME
Too bad JoseJL and the Geojews don't want to release the transition speedup and 60 fps patch as a standalone. The Evo voices also work with the English patch now.

What am i supposed to be looking at

Is there gonna be an english dub patch? Id rather not listen to high pitch kawaii screeching.

Is rean from wakanda

It's not fair bros, Juna was supposed to take over and be the new protag, instead we get more Rean Coldsteel.

Pretty sure that's Cs 3, but he does show up in 2.

Yes, Hatsuu will release one, but you'll have to buy 15 copies of all her games first.

Oh shit

>Juna is more popular than Laura and Towa
I'm glad the two most cancerous Cold Steels are getting BTFOd

When will Rean stop putting himself down?

I mean, even if she is from crossbell, she's still technically part of the cold steel cast. The new class is more endearing than the last however, yeah.

He'll get some pep talk in the hotsprings scene soon enough.

After sleeping with Tio

Not in Cold Steel 2 or 3.

Trails will never ever have another FeMC, Falcom want the Persona social link audience now.

So all Geofront are doing is an edited script + speedup and 60fps? damn you're stealing their thunder user, keep that shit up

Toval's slots are freaking expensive. I assume that means i should be focusing on everyone else instead?

That pep talk didn't amount to anything, he has to get another hot springs pep talk at the end of act 1 and then he has to get a third pep talk about the same fucking things on pentagruel.

Should i start cs2 on nightmare

its not fair bros

oh no NO NO

Wait, i'm retarded. I just noticed his slots are level 1 already.

Shhh, Celine is sleeping.

When he gets over what's been bothering him e.g. his ogre power and his childhood circumstances, probably.

>now
>implying
Oh user, you have no idea.

No, Jusis, Celine is not a horse.

So, is there a recipe to abuse and make money like in cs 1?

Rean: Oh no... I'm adopted... I bet my "parents" and "sister" secretly hate me...
Joshua: Fuck yeah I'm adopted... I can fuck Estelle...

The Calvard MC will be a robot

Joshua had been in denial about ever getting Estelle to like him romantically through most of FC however.

The included DLC gives you over 500k mira if you sell all the non-recipe items. You can buy whatever you want without ever grinding.

If they want the Persona audience we need to be able to date Claire or Sara in the next game.

no, it will be a broken guy with a loli waifu

Yes, but it was nerfed pretty hard. It's not really worth using.

True i guess, it just somehow feels cheaty than normal, but i'd just be wasting my time by remaking recipes the other way.

>he doesn't realize that the Calvard MC will a custom character with no set gender or appearance
>they'll be even more bland than Rean Coldsteel
>they'll still have harem shenanigans, dialed up to 11
>it will be worse than we could have ever feared

>CS2 crashed after 2 hours without saving
>it has an autosave function
Thanks Durante, planned to drop it until finishing Ao.

DON'T EVEN FUCKING JOKE ABOUT THAT

This is not how towels or breasts work btw.

>Playing an RPG for 2 hours without saving

Are you suicidal?

The money recipe this time is the one you start with. Have someone like Emma do it with the effort quartz equipped (Rean makes the special recipe, so he won't work).

How about edgy anti-cyborg kung fu man with loli android waifu?

So Rean?

The worst thing is I can actually see it happening.

He is made an autistic shutin virgin to appeal to the new crowd falcom wanted to catch with coldsteel.