>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you like to be her senpai?

Please thank Seigi no Bomberman for all his help during farming.

God that movie was retarded
>So there we were gangraping her
>Then we decided to bash the back of her head in with a bat for shits and giggles

You are too pure, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
You are welcome.

I know right. That's not how my gangrape parties go, it's so unrealistic.

>dude what are some of most common aspects of rape
>what is violence and power
How many dead women do you think get gangraped per year in the world?

Does Ciel count as a broken girl?

Yes but from all the curry she ate

...I really didn't need to read this today.

guys
guys
Fujino is lawful evil

Archer Herc to BTFO Gilgamesh when? Not Alcides, but Heracles.

I already am.

When Nasu cycles him in on his flavour of the day wheel

It's better for you to never find out about the real dark side of humanity.

>Those prison sentences
man the japanese criminal justice system is a joke

>fujino is lawful evil
>kohaku will 100% be neutral evil
>parvati is lawful good
SakuraCHADs win once again.

After all the times the Church skullfucked her she's probably got a few screws loose.

>A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises.
>This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains.

Remind me, was she a virgin in Turkeyhandle or not? I remember the rest were virgins (aside from Kohaku) but don't remember if Ciel was one.

I mean if we ever get a list of Grand servants he will probably be on there in one category or another.

No, obviously when Roa took over her body she had plenty of sex just like Shiki

>if we ever get a list of Grand servants
Please no. It'd just be another "author wank" list like "muh Top Servant" and only fuel more shitposting.

You think they wouldn't try to dispose of their crime so they can keep doing it? They don't want to leave her alive.

Wouldn't her hymen grow back? Is there a way to tell?

Didn't she fucked her whole village?

>The only reason the Pelt looks like that is because otherwise everyone would've guessed it
>A lot of people still did
Wasn't worth it Narita my dude, it should've been a proper Lion helmet+cape

Holy fucking shit.

>You think they wouldn't try to dispose of their crime
But they didn't, they just hit her in the head with a bat then went back to gangraping her.

Everyone up to Neutral Evil is fine in my book, fuck chaosfags

Ciel spent years getting tortured to death and that was on top of being possessed by an insane vampire and made to slaughter everyone in her town. It's surprising she's as functional as she is.

Alcidies is already a supped up version of Heracles with more power than normal, and he's mostly on par with Gilgamesh. Both of them after the fight confirmed that neither of them was that serious in their initial clash, after they both humiliated Hippoloyta and told her she was out of their league.

Honestly, Melt should have been Lawful Evil, due to her sadistic nature. Only reason both can interact with Guda or others, is because they are restraining themselves. It's not that they truly feel bad for what they did, but rather they are forcing themselves to "regret" their actions. They jsut changed ways because they were forced to and because that's the only way they can get to "fit" with others (in Melt's case, also fall in love), which is what they desire in the bottom of their hearts, despite being sadists by nature.

Nasu should've given more focus to her past in the VN honestly, it would've helped to make her route differ from Arc's and make her less of a plot device.

CHADchilles soon sis...

Senpai, you didn't eat your dessert

>supped up version
Isn't he flat out weaker since he threw away all of his godly gifts.

Are all Hercfags really such babies that they can't stand the thought of their non-existant Sercant being anything less than THE strongest and cry at the thought of losing to Gilgamesh?

>supped up version of Heracles
Debatable. Having God Hand actually means a lot once you learn it combos with the Pelt.
I'd say that each version has their strengths and weaknesses.
I'd even tip the scale on regular Herc's side if it turns out that Reincarnation Pandora was an edgy version of what might have when normal

Is it possible to save EMIYA from his eternal suffering?

I just assume that the Egos' alignments come from one of the goddesses that they are made of.

Yeah, they should have gone into more detail about her backstory.

Gilgamesh is a retard in combat, that alone depowers him to the point that he isn't the strongest servant even though he is

Before maybe, but Alcides got a MP boost from stealing Jack's From Hell. Now his magic capacity increased several times over.

Nah. And frankly it's his own fault.

OCC garbage fucking wormslut.

user Herc is all sorts of bullshit overpowered. Like thats literally his deal, hes the ultimate hero so powerful he did 12 impossible tasks and btfo every single god who tried to fuck with him.

How dare you say that to Lip.

when?

No. Emiya will suffer for all eternity. He can never be saved.

>inb4 whole paragraphs defending the alteregos and BB by trying desperately to say they aren't related to Sakura so they don't get shitposted

He's not even suffering really, especially since DEMIYA was created. If he wants to not be summoned anymore all he has to do is do what Roman did.

Fate route, CCC, and Extella shows he's actually pretty skilled at combat when hes not being retarded and when he doesn't underestimate the opponent. In Fate route he even pushed back Saber in close combat briefly by changing swords each motion. CCC shows he can fight close range just fine. Its just he's no master at a single sword. Its always just his ego that weighs him down.

Big fucking deal. The curries aren't any less bullshit and they're shitters. Overpowered faggots like Fionn are now fucking jokes.

>Alcidies is already a supped up version of Heracles with more power than normal
Of course, he can only really use that power because of his master giving him an effectively infinite mana supply.

>goes to Hades to grab Cerberus
>Hades says, "You can try but no shield and no iron."
>Heracles says, "Well my pelt isn't a shield and my club and I can use stone-tipped arrows"
>Hades gets snippy with, "You know what I meant."
>Heracles fires a warning shot
>"fine use your caveman weapons"

>If he wants to not be summoned anymore all he has to do is do what Roman did.

Roman has a special NP that let him do that. Emiya is trapped in the Throne and will be forced to kill indiscriminately for all eternity.

>Fate route
No.
In everything F/SN, he's a top tier retard. Even Fate route. Use Strange Fake, much better example. Or use ANYTHING that's not Stay Night, really. He's much better in everything else.

Then he went and wrestled it barehanded anyway depending which story tells it

Honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to deal with Tamamo and Atalanta, despite them being Neutral Evil. Hell, even Medb isn't that bad, just very troublesome, depending on her whims. Chaotic ones like Ushi saints compared to Lawful Good ones like Meltlilith and Vlad (EXTRA).

Praetor~

*Maestro

>Ares gets assmad he killed some of his birds or whatever the fuck
>tries to fight him
>gets rekt
My favorite, although probably because I have an inexplicable hate for Ares

Not the other guy but Fate route is his best showing in FSN. It's where he defeats Saber 1 on 1 with no real issue. I don't know what the other guy is talking about but Gil is definitely doing well in Fate route.

**Sousha

Are you ready to see how Nero takes down Robin Hood and Blackmore in one or two episodes, with a fight that will last just like 3 minutes tops?

2019 anniversary.

***Ludius

The difference is that all of those are literal whos

This. Fate is easily his best showing, he doesn't even come close to being defeated until Avalon happens. The Herc thing is less about his personal power and more compatibility.

My favorite girls from Tsukihime, KnK and FSN are Ciel, Fujino and Sakura respectively. What does that say about me?

roasties are life

>Nero does dramatic thing leaping from the tree
>it's a stupid move on her part because now Robin has a lock-on to her position and she can't dodge
>he's out of arrows

You have good taste when it comes to KnK.

Previous KnK:
>February 25th, 2016 9:00 - March 9th, 2016 13:59 (JST)
Current KnK rerun:
>15 February, 2018 18:00 ~ 28 February, 2018 12:59 JST
DW planned something. Part 2, guys?

>implying dan won't be already dead
>implying robin won't kill himself so that the glorious and beautiful and perfect emperor nero can reach the next floor

>Shirou could utilize it and it didn't kill him instantly, which means it isn't costly
That's an awful reference point because Shirou's technique is an imitation that doesn't use the same name. I agree with you that it's probably low cost as a technique but that's a HORRIBLE source to make an argument with

gay event

is touko a lesbian

Maybe Nero's true power is a retardation aura.

> endurance B
guess getting gangraped dily by a bunch of chavs had its upsides

Why? It's the same length.

White Day event

>Nero uses Imperial Privilege on the tree.
>Tree crushes Robin Hood

She's murdermysistersexual.

Nobu a CUTE.

Heracles Arquero (Cuerdo) when?

I wish the waitresses around my place were this cute.

Just using Ea is not his best showing. He can do that anytime. He does it later on, and fails to do SHIT, TWICE. Not to mention he loses a stupid gimmick like Avalon. Yes, ultimate defense and all that, but for a brief moment. Losing to that, with Gilgamesh's powerset, is a fucking achievement.

In the first encounter you're talking about, he does nothing but harm himself. His decision of approaching Shirou and Saber for no fucking reason is pretty much the reason he loses. He reveals what Ea is, does nothing. He fights Shirou, Shirou gets out alive. Not only that, but Shirou also uses Avalon in that situation, the thing that leads Gilgamesh's defeat. Had he not interfered, Shirou would neither use it, nor give it to Saber.

Not only that, but he just stands there as Shirou and Saber make long, romantic speeches at each other and deepen their bonds. He actively screws up his chances of getting Saber even more by doing that. On top of it all, he leaves. He leaves without doing anything. Both Shirou and Saber come out of that fight much stronger. Their relationship also receives a boost. Gilgamesh let his enemies get stronger for no fucking reason.

Imagine a scenario like this. No one knows about Gilgamesh. Kirei kidnaps Illya. Saber and Shirou go to try getting her back, but then they encounter Gilgamesh. That's what would happen if Gilgamesh wasn't a retard. Just because he used Ea to bloody up Saber- not even defeat her, just hurt her- doesn't mean shit. He was a retard in Fate too, arguably a bigger retard than in UBW.

Spic memes were horrible from the start and have only gotten worse with the passage of time

BEST KOUHAI IN THE GAME???

how many fujino anons will be on suicide watch if Touko becomes playable next week?

I don't think I could have written worse than Nasu the Drake vs. Nero fight, even if I had tried to make it horrible intentionally.

Me.

You just need imotou powers

That's american humor for you

He did. The Nero vs Drake in Extra was much worse.

>Just using Ea is not his best showing. He can do that anytime.
Go back and read the route, its not impressive because he pulled out Ea. Its what he did before that. Matching Saber in close combat and causing her to draw back briefly because she couldn't adjust to his different weapons he was wielding. He didn't even sword spam at first, he just pulled them out and used them one by one.

Shirou who was "tracing servant skills and stats" got cut apart in one move. Which makes UBW look kinda stupid in retrospect

How is the new servant?

>Yes, ultimate defense and all that, but for a brief moment. Losing to that, with Gilgamesh's powerset, is a fucking achievement.
Not really. Gilgamesh has zero reason to think that Saber will be able to deal with a full power Enuma Elish. And then all of a sudden she does, and she's charging right for him. He can't react, she kills him before he can actually do anything after he expected her to be dead.