pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parity_of_zero
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EMBLIAN HACKERS
THE LOLI-CON COMMUNITY

>want W!Tharja for bustedness and top-tier fodder
>want L!Ike for that new game mode. Getting him on the b8 banners won't be easy, either
>want Hector for DC

fug, bros. This is a toughie

Lilina did nothing wrong

I want Hector!

Is it worth refining a +Atk -Spd Alm's weapon? The brave effect is still kickass, but he won't be able to abuse Windsweep at all

How many orbs you all got left?

Infecting Sacae with easily curable diseases! Laughing as they try to pray to the wind for help! Watching an entire race disappear from the continent!

Luckily you don't have to decide. IS will give that Ike to you

all 300 in on vero baby

>Windsweep
You're not missing much unless you had +spd.

GIVE ME YOUR FATHER

>he won't be able to abuse Windsweep at all
He doesn't need it anymore

FUCK YOU, FUCKING DANCER BULLSHIT

FUCK YOU, FUCKING STARTS WITH HIS SPECIAL CHARGED FOR NO REASON BULLSHIT

FUCK YOU, FUCKING FLIER WITH GUIDANCE AND HIT AND RUN

FUCK YOU, BLUE MAGE WITH DEATH BLOW, MOONBOW, AND POISON STRIKE

FUCK YOU, FUCKING BULLSHIT ASS GUARD BOW ARCHER

The green guy didn't really give me any trouble.

FUCK YOU

20, I'm still trying to get Lyn although I might leave her be. Will wait until the last day to be sure, after all we still don't know the 2 new banners this month

Tharja is gonna be on a Legendary Banner with Like sooner or later. Hector is the best choice but that would mean free DC for everyone

98, I'm saving for golden week in case we get a hero fest like we did last year. Hoping to +10 a good unit

>having this much trouble when using p2w seasonal units
(lol

I got my Lilina so back to saving. Currently at 45

>Not using mixed cancer for ez wins

99, might throw some more at the valentine banner for hec but I'll wait first to see who the new heroes are

I'm at 70 again because the new banners don't do much for me. I'm not saving for anything in particular, so I hope a good banner comes along.
Might roll for Honkers if she pops up.

Thoughts on +atk,-res la!Hector vs +def, -spd?

I'm luckshitting pretty hard and both these IVs are pretty good.

How to build a -spd Amelia for cheap?

2, last full roll I finally got LAHector now I will save them

So I'm guessing he's not worth building? I love his artwork but him being red seems like a huge downside for a TA build, considering how few agressive green-mages there are and how common blue ones are.

5. Just got Hector and Lyn, which were the ones I wanted the most. Now I'm going to save them.

369, fuck all these shitty banners. If youre not saving up for cyl you are mentally challenged

Go +atk, it's a super boon.

129. I skipped this crap banner.

I generally only roll on seasonal banners and increased % banners. F2P except for the BK happy meal.

I actually considered something like this, but I had my heart set on doing it with armor for some reason. Was it really easy?

Odds: Vengeful Fighter
Evens: Distant Counter

I got lilina'd twice and now I'm at 4% hoping to get Lyn at least cuz she's too pretty

I really hope it's Zacharias

>few
I see Ninos every goddamn day

I don't regret building him, he's helped me out through a bunch of stuff in arena assault, and all I had to do was give him swordbreaker and TA

110 because already got Lilina in the second summon season.

I will wait until the last day to get another seasonal

>had a +1 +Spd/-Hp Spring Camilla I hadn't built except for darting blow
>got bored and promoted Nino to pass on her bladetome
>71x2 with hone fliers active
holy shit, I have been missing out

>corrin spawns with his special ready because why the fuck not
Here I was wondering who it was with the infantry pulse, but ISIS just pulled a fast one

I got my Hector and Lyn so its just smooth saving until something worth pulling on

Just fucking use him if you like him so much. Legionanon destroys content with his four Legions. You can make a team built around Lyon

damn son

Build him anyway, because at the very least he is another Brave Lyn check in AA.

CYL will be even shittier, though.

What's the boon? You can just refine slaying axe to get her back to neutral, and 31 vs 34 speed is pretty significant for accounting doubles IMO

I'm voting for Hector. They're giving us enough blessings that I'm not super worried about that new more. Winter Tharja is really busted, but I already have one and think DC is more useful than her skill.

Why the fuck hasn't he shown up or even been mentioned in Book 2 yet?

The only thing I had to do was equip Elincia with deflect melee 1

What if my Alm is +Spd

Do you? Who else will there be in the Voting Gauntlet, user?

>yfw it's Veronica.

>F2P except for
Then you're not f2p.
>happy meal
Cringe.

>Zephiel and Arvis coming back

Agh, my feathers

>Counters Nino
>OHKOs Brave Lyn without needing bowbreaker
I don't regret building him even if I do have too many reds.

I'm spending all mine on the Valentine's banner. Why? Did we get some news about something upcoming?

What B skill do I give to a Swift Sparrow Caeda?

Zero is a an even number. Firesweep DC. Post it.

It's beast units. VG is beasts vs dragons.

Watch your tone with me, boy.

Why the fuck do players call the starter pack "BK happy meal"? Happy meals are from mcdonald's

Masks vs Abs gauntlet
>BK
>Camus
>Lucina
>Legion

>Hawkeye
>Summer Fred
>Zelgius
>Bruno

Then you will have even more orbs for your favourite characters or upcoming broken units/skills. Its a win-win

>another blue tome horse
No thanks

Well it's kinda like Book 1 finished his "arc" and now they moved to Nifil and Surtr.

Yes it's shit because his story wasn't resolved at all but it's what you can ask from a mobile game I guess

So can we agree that the cool green guy is the FEH equivalent of the 3-13 archer? He's a pretty cool guy, didn't even wanna kill my Tana despite deliberately trying to do so.

he'll show up as a deus ex machina with the only way to beat surtr

>Hit something
>Take some dams
>Next Round
Desperation. Or Wrath if you want to go full on Carolina Reaper spicy

+atk

Fuck. Oh well, still happy I did it my way.

>Cringe.
>>/reddit/

Those back to back New Heroes banners are too short to be seasonals right? I hope Leif is on at least one of them.

Sorry user, I was rolling on whether to vote for Hector or Tharja.

I won't tell you not to use him because this is FEH, you're allowed (and encouraged) to use whoever you want, but, despite her potato artwork, Sophia's cuter.

>Zero is a an even number
>american education

As if I could forget. Listen, there's something about Grado you should know. Oh no! It's too late. The people have been infected. It may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into monsters.

"new powers" will just be a 4star focus banner for felicia, alm, raven etc

"Kids meal" just sounds bland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parity_of_zero
OBSESSED

IS has pulled that trick a couple times already.

Not gay, but just the thought of Tibarn possibly being on a banner and corresponding gauntlet gets my dick really hard.
t. not Reyson

it's by convention

I need something rEEAALLY nICE for mY fAAAtherrrr~

>Zelgius
Does his armor break that much? I hadn't noticed.

Isn't it funny that you can identify a mutt just by his posts?

Ridersbane+, Slaying Lance+, Berkut's Lance+, or, Naga forbid, Casa Blanca+ for pic related? I love her but I want her to be useful.

Look below and to the right of the New Powers banners, those are the back to back banners I mean.

Nice try, Reyson, you gay bird.

I always considered Sophia to have the ugliest art in the game, but my opinion of her went up when I noticed she's wearing a pantyhose under her dress

What if they bring back her VA to voice Lilina in an FE6 remake

Seasonals can be however long ISIS wants them to be. Christmas was two weeks. So were summer units. Neither of them are labeled special heroes like seasonals usually are, but it's a mistake to expect consistency from ISIS. The first one probably isn't at least since it overlarps Valentines.

Is La Rachel any good? I've pulled her twice since she got demoted.

Which country were you educated in?

>Long and thick robes
>Pantyhose
>Floor length hair
>A big cloak to boot
>In a fucking desert
I'm surprised she hasn't died of dehydration

>People always told me RD's writing is awful
>Finally finished it
>Jarod is a better villain than pretty much every other FE villain, what with him having plans that make sense and getting screwed by things outside of his control
>The three "final" villains all have way more development and a reason to fight than the other final villains
>The villains don't go full fucking retard for no reason like in FE4 and have strong motives for what they're doing
>Country dynamics and use of strategy involving geography (With the main full retard blunder being because of the Senators, a theme that they later capitalize on with several missions)
>Great character development for most of the cast
>Top-tier banter
>Cute hugs

It's legitimately better than every other FE game aside from maybe Thracia in terms of writing.

Not really but she's a much cheaper alternative if you don't have Olwen with good IVs for bladememes.

She's a good initiator. What with Ivaldi and a casual SS or DeB/DaB she can really lay the hurt on someone. But she is frail. So Repo/Smite is a must on her friends.

>Celicas Act 4 post Hamlet battles
Jesus fuck I wasn’t expecting that spike in difficulty

>water blessings quests
Huh?