The trade game edition
OT: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder
strawpoll.me/15086410
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

qt petite gf

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!!!

>her

as someone who actually has essentially boosted fairly several accounts from bronze 5 to diamond 5, I can generally say with really full confidence that elo hell particularly is pretty real in a generally major way. In this season it''s really very hard to actually differentiate between definitely good and kind of bad players in a subtle way. Why in a subtle way. because riot nerfed snowballing to hell and on basically top of that, mostly makes completely faceroll champs like ryze op in every very single way possible, which particularly is fairly significant. Carrying singlehandedly particularly is roughly 10x pretty much harder in s4 than it for the most part was in s3, showing how as someone who for all intents and purposes has literally boosted definitely several accounts from bronze 5 to diamond 5, I can literally say with actually full confidence that elo hell literally is real, which for the most part is fairly significant. No matter how for all intents and purposes hard you definitely win generally your lane, if all the others lose, there generally is no way you can literally do it by yourself in a subtle way. Even duo\'ing with someone you particularly know will mostly win lane isn\'t even that pretty effective anymore in a subtle way. You for the most part have to basically rely heavily on the particularly other members of really your team, demonstrating how as someone who definitely has generally boosted actually several accounts from bronze 5

(part 1)

>let's change it to bo1, it will get more viewers
>still not even 60k

Why do Ezrael's supports bully him so much?

She's still a girl user.

to diamond 5, I can kind of say with particularly full confidence that elo hell specifically is pretty real in a subtle way. Back in season 2/3 4v5\'s could easily literally be won, which specifically shows that why in a actually big way. Now in s4, a 4v5 specifically is a death sentence and for the most part is actually nearly impossible to basically win against any team with 1/2 a brain, or so they definitely thought. Riot essentially is balancing this game around casuals and bad players, catering to the bronzies on GD and reddit, demonstrating that back in season 2/3 4v5\'s could easily mostly be won, which kind of shows that why, for all intents and purposes contrary to popular belief. Just basically look at their balancing mindset, which for the most part is quite significant. They nerf a fairly few of the really top tier picks, then immediately a different champ particularly comes into the limelight and fills the new OP slot, so no matter how very hard you actually win kind of your lane, if all the others lose, there is no way you can essentially do it by yourself in a subtle way. The cycle continues and continues, resulting in almost every champ getting nerfed as the rotations basically keep going, which in return produces a nerfed game overall, making it much harder to actually carry on fairly your own, fairly further showing how you definitely have to for all intents and purposes rely heavily on the very other members of particularly your team, demonstrating how as someone

(part 2)

you inspired me

yes its called low platinum where everyones head is up their own ass and refuse to cooperate.

>play swain
>ekko flashes and ingites me for level 3 cheese
>after I get ROA he's now flashing away from me
hahahaha
>destroy him under tower 10 more minutes later
ahaahahahahahahahahah
>have open spellbook best keystone in the game so I take exhaust
cawcawcawcawcawcaw
master tactician

Actual realistic tier list

>Bronze
Bad at the game
>Silver
Average
>Gold
Above average
>Plat
Good
>Diamond 5-2
Very good
>Diamond 1
Exceptional
>Master
Brilliant
>Challenger
World class

Reminder people like to call other people shit rather than call themselves good

Because most of the time he's just spamming his generous, high-damage hitbox move for poke, blinking wildly and overextending. Thus, even if he does great damage, he dies before getting the killing blow.

I lick my bunghole several times a day, thinking how many precious lifetimes I've ruined playing this game. Not only did I lose my foot playing this game due to gangrenous infections, I've also lost my mother who needed medications that I was supposed to procure. My life is meaningless, but listen, for I have insight of no importance for everyone else. Please do not follow my path. It is one of regrets and emotional anarchy.

(part 3)

who for the most part has specifically boosted generally several accounts from bronze 5 to diamond 5, I can for the most part say with sort of full confidence that elo hell particularly is real, very contrary to popular belief. Its not just champ nerfs, it\'s a combination of all types of nerfs including: snowballing nerfs, tower gold nerfs, tower damage buffs, inhib nerfs, and item nerfs in a kind of big way. I literally feel like Riot basically is taking the same route with league as Jagex did with runescape, in a sense that they for all intents and purposes are making unnecessary changes that negatively effect the game, which generally shows that the cycle continues and continues, resulting in almost every champ getting nerfed as the rotations for all intents and purposes keep going, which in return produces a nerfed game overall, making it definitely harder to for the most part carry on sort of your own, very further showing how you generally have to kind of rely heavily on the very other members of basically your team, demonstrating how as someone who particularly has particularly boosted kind of several accounts from bronze 5 to diamond 5, I can essentially say with basically full confidence that elo hell kind of is actually real in a fairly major way. Just like in runescape I mostly wish I could mostly go back in time to the earlier stages of the game, specifically season 2, demonstrating that they nerf a kind of few of the actually top tier picks, then immediately a

(part 3)

M O M M Y

O

M

M

Y

Well, yeah, it's why people always resort to bashing something that's not their favourite and being negative, instead of staying positive by simply praising their favourite *insert topic*

ugly balding dike

Its 9 minutes in and the enemy Yi is 8-0
What do???

Because he is dumb and forgets to right-click!
Just spams abilities!
I hate playing with Ezreal!

different champ generally comes into the limelight and fills the new OP slot, so no matter how actually hard you particularly win kind of your lane, if all the others lose, there specifically is no way you can really do it by yourself, or so they for the most part thought. Season 2 specifically was infinitely much better than the actually current season 4 you could for the most part do fairly your very own thing and still win, demonstrating how no matter how very hard you particularly win definitely your lane, if all the others lose, there actually is no way you can literally do it by yourself in a pretty big way. Now you basically have to basically pray that 4 kind of other players actually are sort of good enough to really carry you, because carrying 1v9 basically is impossible, generally further showing how you particularly have to for the most part rely heavily on the kind of other members of really your team, demonstrating how as someone who literally has essentially boosted kind of several accounts from bronze 5 to diamond 5, I can for the most part say with basically full confidence that elo hell actually is sort of real in a kind of big way. I really feel like the game kind of is only going to essentially get generally worse in season 5, with the even pretty much more snowballing nerfs, definitely further showing how just basically look at their balancing mindset in a subtle way.

(part final)

I call myself shit, and I hover D3-4, the amount of stupid mistakes I make are insane, same with everyone I play with and against. By extension everyone below me is also shit, and those above me start to become less shit.

>if you don't have a keystone mastery for your champ people harass you and 'get scared"
>not just checking my op.gg and making sure I have high winrate, kill participation and good kda

the fuck is wrong with people? they think having a shiny emote makes you good at a champion, i have masteries for champions im shit at ffs

Pretty much.
Negativity is just the coolest thing because it just shows how detached and cool you are.
Case in point.

Thicc Void adc when?

try not putting a million adjectives in front of every word and maybe I'd read your post

basically essentially generally speaking you are particularly definitely a retard

Comfy GFs!

If you dont have rank 4 at this point down the line it means you don't play the champion much. You can get rank 4 in like 6-10 games. Its less about being good, and more about you not knowing what you are doing cause you first timed camille in their promos.

MEDDLER DOESN'T ANSWER HIS GAMEPLAY THOUGHTS ANYMORE REEEEEE

Nice counter argument retard.

Wait 6 minutes

Who/what is it going to be?

Those are adverbs

>American education

>You can get rank 4 in like 6-10 games
No you can't, I've played more than 10 games with this champ and I'm still on mastery 3, same for several other champions.

A fucking ryze skin hahahaha

Knowing Riot and their recent champion design philosophy...this new Champion will be THICC

MISS FORTUNE SKIN

Why are Janna players/mains so stupid? Yet I have to see a mastery 7 Janna that doesn't waste her R just because someone poked her or the adc with a low dmg ability or try to poke someone who can 2 shoot them

They're pretty much the same thing but adverbs are anything that ends in -ly

English is fucking dumb

I'd give an argument if I could read your post without puking

>tfw play like 20 different champions in my role regularly

I dont get how people one trick, its so fucking boring playing the same shit over and over

My team said he's scripting.

Game ended 19-1 gg desu ne.

Okay who started the adc zoe meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder

Trolling is the right answer

her meme passive

www.autismspeaks.xyz/how_to_onetrick

>epic skin
>more essence then I put into it
Despite the voice filter having its positives and negatives here, I love what they did with the familiar aspect. It really makes the skin. Perhaps it's time to play with Syndra.

I got Ryze Whitebeard from a reroll once. I enjoy it. Uncle Ryze would be nice as well.

That would truly be misfortune. I just don't care for playing her.

Nice nostalgia glases, Im not gonna read all that shit but by the end of season 2 balance was at its worst. Kids that complain today dont know the terror of full ap nidalee or gragas one shotting you, they dont know how elise was a literal spiderman jumping in killing someone and then safely jumping out, they dont know how renekton forced you to stay at your turret 24/7 or risk getting killed by one combo, they dont know about ziggs or ahri having ot hit.
And my favorite is how if mundo and shyvana were picked on two different teams, you may as well have gone afk. Since executioner was the worst item in the game nobody built it so these two were unkillable

post rank

>my normal games are harder than my ranked games

Nani?

That skin is 10/10 splash 5/10 in-game. The skirt is horrible

>playing 20 champions when you probably can't even play 1
Whatever it takes to keep you entertained, I guess?

d4

reminder

There you have your stupid Janna main

la creatura...

which ones should i roll and which ones should i dust bros

Literally me
There are trolls in ranked more than there in normals

>it's just norms bruh
>first time, didn't even learn mechanics in bots/training tool
>haha guys what does this champ do I didn't even read the abilities
Granted, that happens in ranked as well, but at least there's something more at stake and people generally know more there.

Back then most people ran ignite so Mundo healing wasn't that much of a problem.

dust the ones that are worth a lot and rr the ones that are worth fuckall

Keep ahri taric garden and Nami
Roll dust everything else

Dust none only reroll
Garen and ahri are the best there save them

fixed your post

as someone who boosted several accounts from bronze 5 to diamond 5, I can say with full confidence that elo hell is real. In this season it''s hard to differentiate between good and bad players because riot nerfed snowballing to hell and on top of that, makes faceroll champs like ryze op in every very single way possible. Carrying is 10x harder in s4 than in s3, showing how as someone who boosted several accounts from bronze 5 to diamond 5, I can say that elo hell is real. No matter how hard you win your lane, if all the others lose, there is no way you can do it by yourself. Even duo\'ing with someone you know will win lane isn\'t even that effective anymore. You have to rely on the other members of your team, demonstrating how as someone who boosted several accounts from bronze 5

too lazy to translate part 2

la creatura...

>Stomp enemy kayn
>He still go assassin

Love it

If youre saying im trying to be cool that isn't what I meant. As you climb, games dont feel that different, your skill and game knowledge grow. You get placed vs people with similar skill and knowledge, games don't get easier or harder really, they stay the same difficulty so you don't notice much. The speed and the cleanness of games changes at such a gradual pace you don't notice it for a while until you watch a low elo game and realize none of that shit happens anymore.

One of the key skills to climbing is identifying your mistakes, this is why lots of D+ elo players say they are garbage. We notice our mistakes way more than a silver does. Like I'm aware that I am top .5%, almost at the very top. But it doesn't feel like I am, there's no way that someone who makes this many mistakes is one of the best when comparing to the whole playerbase. When i first hit plat in s5 I thought I was a fucking god and was arrogant as fuck. All it takes is getting your ass handed to you by some rengar smurf and you see there's a long way to go since theres still people that just see you as a bot.

keep malz and ahri
dust 975+
roll everything cheaper

Jinx is very loose.

>try out champ first time in ranked
>feed 6 kills to the enemy top laner and jungler before 6 minutes
>team carries me to victory
I love playing top lane, I can feed all I want and it just doesn't matter if your mid and adc play well.

Yes, the skirt should've been longer and the golden shards smaller as in the splashart, but it's definitely not the first thing I pay attention to about the skin.
I'm also really glad I didn't go for SKT Syndra now, much as it has its charms to me and looks better dancing. Multi just makes SG Syndra work.

If youre saying im trying to kind of be sort of cool that isn''t what I meant, or so they essentially thought. As you climb, games dont for all intents and purposes feel that different, particularly your really skill and game knowledge grow, which kind of is quite significant. You really get placed vs people with similar particularly skill and knowledge, games don\'t really get for all intents and purposes easier or harder really, they for all intents and purposes stay the same difficulty so you don\'t notice much, or so they particularly thought. The speed and the cleanness of games changes at definitely such a definitely gradual pace you don\'t notice it for a while until you actually watch a generally low elo game and really realize none of that shit happens anymore in a subtle way. One of the kind of key skills to climbing basically is identifying for all intents and purposes your mistakes, this definitely is why lots of D+ elo players

>I'm bad
>No for reals I'm super bad please tell me I'm good
>In gonna list all these reasons and show I care a lot about rank and consider myself better than everyone else but I'm bad please validate me

Ok vru

Even Rhaast knows that blue is shit unless everyone in the enemy team is squishy
”KAYN WASTED THIS FLESH”

Post those winrates boys

essentially say they literally are garbage in a generally major way. We notice our mistakes way pretty much more than a silver does, or so they literally thought. Like I\'m aware that I kind of am generally top .5%, almost at the very top, definitely further showing how the speed and the cleanness of games changes at really such a pretty gradual pace you don\'t notice it for a while until you basically watch a fairly low elo game and specifically realize none of that shit happens anymore in a subtle way. But it doesn\'t essentially feel like I am, there\'s no way that someone who definitely makes this actually many mistakes generally is one of the sort of the best when comparing to the actually whole playerbase, showing how we notice our mistakes way much more than a silver does, particularly contrary to popular belief. When i first kind of hit plat in s5 I mostly thought I generally was a fucking god and mostly was arrogant as fuck, definitely further showing how like I\'m aware that I mostly am really top .5%, almost at the very top, particularly further showing how the speed and the cleanness of games changes at fairly such a actually gradual pace you don\'t notice it for a while until you definitely watch a basically low elo game and for the most part realize none of that shit happens anymore in a subtle way. All it takes kind of is getting pretty your ass actually handed to you by some rengar smurf and you kind of see there\'s a basically long way to basically go since theres still people that just really see you as a bot, demonstrating how we notice our mistakes way generally more than a silver does in a really major way.

(part 2)

Stick with kayle bro

>no art of them 69ing

explain this, waifufag

>2 games

fucking christ shut up

putting a hundred adverbs and descriptors before everything does not make you sound smarter you ESL mongoloid

hec, malz and ahri are good, but hec is a shit champ so dust the skin

holy shit they ruined the concept

I have to stop playing Riven
But she's so fun bros

>upcoming VGU
Save Irelia and Morgana
>flavour changers
Taric's, Malz's and Hecarim's really do a good job at changing the feeling during play meaningfully, I feel, so I'd recommend keeping them and even playing them if you don't already.

Dust the other epics and the legendary, re-roll Cho, Renekton, Cass, Mundo, Poppy and if you only keep one Hecarim skin, that as well.

best top laners to onetrick?

Random Poll

strawpoll.me/15086410
strawpoll.me/15086410
strawpoll.me/15086410

>Ban yasuo every single game no matter what
>life is good
>go against zoe who can hit abilities
>ban Zoe instead of Yasuo
>for a single game
>Yasuo is picked
>able to dive under tower 1v2 and survive getting a kill while 0/2
what a fucking champion

What's the current meta rotation of league related buzzwords?

So far i've noticed;
>"trolling/inting/yikes" for when someone misplays.
>"got outplayed" for passive-aggressively saying someone fed lane.
>"unlucky game" for passive-aggressively saying team sucks.
>"go next" to signal surrender. Bonus points if it's after someone misplays.

Does Riot unironically think this is any better than honest verbal abuse.

I could've gone for a depiction of past days of her and Bristle, yes.

ashe is the worst adc
half ass attack speed
absolutely no escape
>bow master
>short range
and god damn this animation, its so sucks, like, before you make a shot enemy destroy your nexus
ANY adc is better than her, prove me wrong

Fuck my picture

Kindred

She has the best heart shaped bush in the game so it's ok.

She actually has 600 AA range which isn't too shabby but yes she's fucking shit

Riot doesn't let her be good and Varus right now is OP and fills the same niche

im plat and there are a lot of shitter on plat, not even average players, they are just retards who cant even play from behind

Get better. You know you can.