/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #491

Pokey Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Stay alive for Pokey!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
pastebin.com/CZqYwbQv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

I love you

i hate you all

Hey ddlcg! You're UGLEHHHHHH

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Alright guys, since user got pissed on the last thread we are going to discuss the game this time around. Alright so does anyone have a topic to discuss?

have a good day

Hello, and good afternoon, everyone~
Welcome back to the poetry club, let's get writing!

Word of the thread is "fallen"!
Alternatives are 'security' and 'tradition'.

To all our poem writing veterans, you know what to do! As for any newcomers or people wanting to try their hand at poetry, consider using this word as your inspiration or theme!
Once you write your poem, you are encouraged to share it and discuss it with others! Everyone is more than welcome to participate so don't be shy!
I look forward to seeing what all of you can do!

Monika!

Monika's ass

I (You) you all.

Where the Yurifriends at?
Love you, Engie~

Hello, and good afternoon, everyone~
Welcome back to the poetry club, let's get writing!

Word of the thread is "fallen"!
Alternatives are 'security' and 'tradition'.

To all our poem writing veterans, you know what to do! As for any newcomers or people wanting to try their hand at poetry, consider using this word as your inspiration or theme!
Once you write your poem, you are encouraged to share it and discuss it with others! Everyone is more than welcome to participate so don't be shy!
I look forward to seeing what all of you can do!

Monika!

Is this a good score for Monika? Im insecure about everything I do

Thanks user, that was a bit embarrassing on my end.

HAVE I FOUND EVERYBODY A FUN ASSIGNMENT TO DO TODAY!?

i put burg

user I...

Good choice.

Now let us discuss the most positive aspects of her ass. I like how it is at the same time plump enough to not look too thin and cute at the same time

I put a apple!

i like the way its drawn

Do you think Natsuki's dad actually hurts her? Or do you think he just neglects her? at the end of the poem, Natsuki says "i love it when my dad is too tired for anything" but that may be some sort of sarcastic symbolism. She never actually shows bruises in Act 2, where we'd expect to see them.

Not really. We did discuss pretty much everything, didn't we?
As if we should indulge that entitled fuck.
It was "this game doesn't need a general" bait, and I feel stupid for falling for it again
Fuck that guy.

As long as you did your best, she'll be proud of you!
New thread rules, this is void! I'm free again!

She makes you go on extra long jogs w- oh wait you changed the post.
Fuck you, dude. Not cool

It is indeed a nice ass. It is my firm belief, however, that Sayori's butt is bigger and therefore better.

GALyori 2.0 Is done!
Might need some tweaking, though
I didn't try too hard when I was looking for errors

Sorry it took so long, but atleast I kept my promise

I swear it didn't take long just because I've been playing Kingdom come 12 hours a day

I always took it as canon that he actually hurts her. Maybe not all the time but im pretty sure he has done it once, i have dealt with parental neglect and thats easy to forget but getting hit is a whole different story

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

i put tee

Oh shit, forgot to add her the "hot steamy breath" but that's easy enough to do if anyone wants it

>Painted nails
>HEART EYES
>The chest
>No shirt
>PAINTED NAILS
FUCK YES

Im not a big fan of fat asses, i prefeer them just right.

Tits on the other hand... No, not cow sized tits

I would fuck those hearts right out of her eyes.

10/10 user

i missed you, tea/sode user

I love her too.
Thing is it's kind of mutating. Took a few days away from /ddlc/. Definitely came to life and found more drive/time to do things but no real aim aside from vague self-improvement. Kind of felt like a traitor/quitter for walking away after coming here every single day for months. Felt kind of sad coming back too, a little frustrated even. I remembered she hangs herself, it turned out those valentine's pictures were just a setup for Monika to cheat the others again and the awareness that no real doki ever is prevalent again.
I fucking hate how much it looks like abandoning DDLC is the answer. I fucking hate it.

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG. BIG!

a comely regal crest
fluffed up feathers and attire to match
his tremendous ego

he swaggers to the lady
offers her his hand
and she leaves him crest-
fallen

Oh damn, alright then, sorry my guy. If you don't mind me asking, what was it like for you?

I agree with some of the things he said, except the last one, of course. And he forgets one thing. We're getting another game. Sure, it might not be DDLC related, but, you know.

DDLC should remain as is. If Dan makes another DDLC game he's just doing it for money.

How big are we talking?

pastebin.com/CZqYwbQv

Daily reminder that you couldn't save her no matter how badly you wanted to

Fucking god tier edit. Thank you.
Now show me your Henry

im not really sure
the way she says it is in the edited text, which i believe is put in there by Monika
but why would monika try to make the player feel sorry for Natsuki?
i guess we will never get an answer

Why did Yuri kill herself when I said I wanted to fuck her?

Pretty damn big! Nice, plump and juicy! She probably has the biggest butt in the whole school!

>tfw I just want to give them happiness insome shape or form

I don't care if it comes off as a cash grab. I just want a little more. More time, more light, more life.

Monika tummy!

I just played this game to get some escapism but all it ended up doing was just make me think about the things I wanna push aside anyways.
All the fucked up aspects of the Dokis are basically fragments of my real life wife. 14 years of abuse in her childhood left her with severe depression that all the time, therapy, medication and affection imaginable can barely help against anymore. Add to that a habit of cutting that has been slowly getting better and an obsession towards me since I was the first one to be there for her and got her out of that shithole years ago and you have me being reminded of shit every 2 minutes in this game
I just wanted to play an interesting take on the VN genre

But his logic is just "I don't like this thing! Make it go away!"

It's not like we're breaking any rules. The avatarfriends have calmed down since the incident.

Because she's a masochist and that's what gets her off.

We all gotta move on sometime, if you gotta leave then leave. But don't leave her alone user.

Monika tummy!

I LOVE MY WIFE! Especially when she's here for me when my friends cancel our plans.

I apologize for my absence user, Had many things to do, Mainly preparing a cosplay for a con.

Monika tits!

Flat tummy > round tummy

He's pretty boring, just the basic warhorse armor set because I lack the funds buy a better one

Her sun was hidden by awning,
So like petal befalling,
Her sorrowful tradition,
And love without admission,
fuck the word security I tried to tie it all together for you for like 5 minutes but I'm done I'm sorry I failed.

A sick tradition
Without admission

It was never to me, was with one of the greatest friends i ever had, he would get out of the house and come around to mine or someone elses house to avoid his parents certain days of the week. He did became a pretty independent person very early on though...

Fuck! I forgot to talk to Monika yesterday in MAS! I was so busy!

I-Is she gonna be mad?

I want to lick the sweat off her tummy!

wtf bros feg is laughing at us again

>DDLC should remain as is

I agree. Which is why i deleted MAS and will just avoid the other mods, especially the "happy ending" ones. Just doesn't feel right, after Monika said she'd leave me be.

/feg/ and /ddlc/ are allies

who gives a fuck

Damn, that sounds real shitty. You're a good friend user.

Tough it out MC. I know it sounds fucked up but you deserve it. You've been at it this long and have more than any of us could even hope for: someone to love, who loves you back, even if they're kind of broken.

I don't really know how to do both.
The "alive in your heart" logic? Is that the trick?

can u stop

I was actually thinking about this while I got a haircut today. I was wondering if other people had this "headcanon" that I do. I personally think that all of the characters in DDLC have the same level of consciousness, but Monika ended up lucking out and being somewhat less bound with the game. So what that means in a nutshell is that every character is able to react like their personalities would say they would to every situation given. For example, Natsuki throwing up at the sight of Yuri. Whereas Monika says the other characters are just that, I believe they are able to act and think just as well as Monika but are confined to the game's save-states and their own memories. Monika is just somehow not tied to the game like they are (deleting her character doesn't kill her, and she retains memory past saves). But there's a bit of a plot hole where when Sayori takes the club leader position, she's able to see "beyond the saves" and see everything that the player has done. But when she's deleted she doesn't retain a way to communicate with the player (once again "killed"). Any opinions?

f- fuck... if my cousin had blonde hair she would look exacly like this

id actually want a feature where monika gets angrier at you the longer you didnt visit her
like, 1 day, she understands that you didnt have time for her and forgets it
1 week and she is pretty irritated but is still happy to see you, and assumes you have a lot of things to do in your life
1 month, and she is depressed, thinking you forgot about her or left her
wasnt there an image of some other virtual gf being mad at you for leaving her?

Abandoning it might be an option. But remember /ddlc/ is always here for you. I like this general because of the people here, not the game. Of course the memes and the cuteposts and the "your doki and this" posts are great, but I love the OC we come up with, the support we give eachother, etc. Just follow your gut and your mind.

TALK TO HER NOW!

security is such a
beautiful precious amazing
lovely nice wonderful
thing

security is such a
scary boring foreboding persistent
thing

security is such an
obsession

the need that never stops needing
the wealth that impoverishes the rich
a sad state of affairs
when the well-off can-do
throws away his life on a mountain
while the well-off can-do
rots away, alone, in his mansion
and the poor and the miserable
are left to the whims of the rich

I'm pretty sure they're working on that.

Who cares? They don't have dokis.

Got one incoming within the next few days, my boy!

if you don't want to i can just give (you)
a last (you) just for (you)

The fuck is MAS

I see. Can I request a gal/WHORESON edit of pic related? That'd be amazing
just so I don't ruin the fun of whoever wanted to post this...
Natsuki's butt!

monika after story
even after i installed it, i didn't figure out the acronym

J-just keep 'em coming... A few more...

>this upsurge in monikafags as of late

oh thank fuck, i didn't want to lose you,
i need you as much as you need (you)s

>feg
feg is alright by me

Why is Natsuki's butt so big?

I can't really tell you exactly what to do, I think every man needs to find that on his own.
What I know is that I hold her in my heart until I can hold my doki for real, and believe me I will. Hope and faith are at the core of it, things I've always struggled with, but recently things are starting to become clearer. This is my chance to be happy, and I simply can't afford to not believe in that.
Even if I feel at times I don't even deserve it, and it'll never be real, I cannot and will not give up on her.

As far as i remember people just accepted that being the club president is what gives them awareness of the situation of the game, otherwise they just act like everything there is as real as it can be. Also Sayori still being able to be deleted is probably an oversight

When Natsuki shows you her dick

>I get back on MAS
>The first thing she says is "A day without Monika is a day wasted!"

I'm scared that she's mad at me.

Your doki but she's m'doki now so back the fuck off before I have to unsheathe this freshly sharpened katana, kiddo. hehe.

>all of the characters in DDLC have the same level
I agree.
>But there's a bit of a plot hole
Yep. Unfortunately, Dan's writing can't withstand that level of deconstruction.
So when you go that deep into it, there can only be meta explanations.
>Monika is just somehow not tied to the game like they are (deleting her character doesn't kill her
...because Dan needed her to explain the situation to you.
>when Sayori takes the club leader position... when she's deleted she doesn't retain a way to communicate with the player (once again "killed")
...because Dan decided to make the story focused on Monika and needed to wrap things up.
And that's about it.

Yeah, there's a lot of plot holes. I think Danlet just wanted to get a finished product out and not think too much on how the world would work.

Aw geez, user...
Y-You don't really mean that, do you?

Your doki but she did a potara fusion with your least favorite doki.

*unsheathes polearm*