/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art, music, & discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, and of course sonic comics, old and upcoming.

/sthg/ #1211 - Chaos President Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15088070
vocaroo.com/i/s1uodzBOcrQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mina Milestone maybe?

I fucking hate you all.

Ian Flynn should explain what he is trying to do with the IDW comics. Even if he doesn't commit to that goal at least explain where he wants to stick with the games and where he doesn't.

Gonna flood this thread with human Mina pics.

>Ian Flynn should explain what he is trying to do with the IDW comics
He has, plenty of times.

>Where?
Not gonna spoonfeed, look for it yourself or stop bitching.

year of the doggu

Weird question but if Sonic was a candle what smell would he be

How more times are you gonna spam this shit? You're getting an answer in April.

breeze

Thoughts?

STOP MAKING SHADOW GAY!

Ian Flynn is just bad with interviews.

I don't expect the four issues to fully explain everything.

intestinu

I like it

>I don't expect the four issues to fully explain everything.
I'd hope a 4 comic dump in a single month would explain enough.

Post images that triggers the Iizuka.

It's gonna give a much more clearer vision of what to expect than what we have now. Although yes Ian fucking up in an interview & having to correct himself later on is something that's happened before, so he probably is just not that good at interviews.

BBBSCT

blue

strawpoll.me/15088070

Whatever you do, don't listen to the Bumbleking podcast. It will make you hate Ian even more when you realize what an autistic fan fiction faggot he actually is. I'm not saying he can't cobble together a good Sonic story, but listening to his thought process behind what he does ruined the comics a tiny bit for me. It's better if you aren't aware of his voice coming through in his writing.

he would smell fast

I want to know the story of their attraction

cute!

Why are their faces are so hideous in this

Amy won't make fun of Blaze's chest & Blaze looks like Sonic enough for Amy.

Cuties.

Sonic turned them both down so they just got with each other instead.

This. Let's not forget the thread where they were all crying about how sometimes people would criticize their art and it hurt their feelings and how /sthg/ need to become a drawfag safe space.
>You can't blame them for not wanting to post when they enter threads and every time someone draws something the thread seems to shit itself.
That's their fault for shilling all the time in a fucking Sonic general.

that's not a smell

blaze friendzoned sonic at the end of sonic rush

Slothgirl

Especially in cosplay.

What do you even mean? Why is it wrong for a fan to enjoy writing a comic for what he's a fan of and what part of the podcast triggered you?

Then maybe Blaze was lesbian the whole time and Amy only discovered her true sexual preference after finally getting over Sonic.

this isn't a smell, user

Amy discovered she liked pussy in more ways than one.

vanilla is cute

thanks

Next you'll be telling me that purple isn't a fruit

I wanna lewd Vanilla

Blaze is a Sonic.

blaze is the sonic of the sol dimension

I actually would prefer it more if Ian Flynn was more self-serving or less self-aware.
I don't know what he is able to do, but the comic may have been a doomed prospect that from the beginning.

Fast smells like fear

>Blaze looks like Sonic enough for Amy.
If Amy looked in a mirror would she think she was Sonic?

What does fear smell like?

what if amy fucked herself thinking she was sonic

Yes. Someone needs to draw that.

Please stop trying to push Data as the thread mascot. She has no business being that, especially when she was made to be a supporting character to the main characters.

Ask Infinite

Reminder to not reply to the asshurt faggot that can't stop complaining all the time about artists in these threads

She's a hedgehog so yes

someone should draw it and find out

None of those are the best mascot though. There's only one correct option.

I unironically want Eggman to be the mascot

I was honestly expecting Bait. No offense to Sketch.

What was your first reaction to hearing Shadow say "damn"?

I know but that just doesn't seem right

Nice rack

I thought it was cool that Shadow could say naughty words my parents wouldn't let me say

She'd get hysterically pregnant and Sonic would be in major shit as no-one would believe he didn't tap that

eggman is the best thing about sonic

>sonic
*Knuckles

Bump a cute.

Is there a Sage to go with this?

Nobody is pushing for it, she's naturally becoming our mascot as she grows on more people.

>Amy deludes herself into thinking she's pregnant
>months pass
>no baby
>goes fucking postal

Have we had drawfags that never got shit on?

FUCKING DO IT!

I'd love to have a game where you play as Eggman and build robots to beat Sonic and take over the world

Hildanon and Yoto are respected members of the community.

Any streamfag planning to play something tonight ?

Will Sonic ever hug Amy?

>Eggman Nuts 'n Bolts
Meh

Listen here, minafags.
You. Will. Never. Get. A. Milestone.
The amount of characters that would need to be cleared from the table for you to even have a chance would take us to a point where either /sthg/ or Veeky Forums likely doesn't exist anymore. Charmy fucking Bee will get a milestone before you do and that's not happening until like thread 3300.
I get that this character has somehow managed to gather up a bit of a fandom in the community somehow but there are far FAR more of us that hate her. So stop with this insufferable meme. /sthg/ is for discussing the sonic franchise, not promoting dead OCs.

kek

Crazy Amy a sexy

>Grow the fuck up.
I don't draw yet I bet posting something you made without even getting constructive criticism because a more popular drawfag posted earlier can frustrate someone.

Is it just me or there never were musicfags here?
Well, someone's gotta start i guess, also Vocaroo has shitty quality, so sorreh.
vocaroo.com/i/s1uodzBOcrQ4

brb voting Mina

So? Then suck it up and post it next thread or don't hinge all your hopes and dreams on anonymous comments from a Sonic general. Make a deviantart or some shit and beg for attention there.

Bopping!

Pretty sure shitposters are just doing it to piss you off, given that you've told them to drop that shit before. Provided that you are AAR.

Cool.
Sounds very Sonic Spinbally

cheers for the first press garden remix

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

*sings song in your direction*

link?

Brother
It actually annoys me more than her since I am more active in the threads.

I would rather these people actually post her work or at least talk about it rather than drag her existence into everything she made.

There is an amount to be said about Reborn that actual discussion about the material could be had, but thats too complicated for these shitposters to bring up.

i may not comment on a picture, but it doesnt mean i dont like it or didnt look at it. i just dont have anything of significance to add, and just telling them "nice!" usually gets ignored anyway.

nice

any plans for the cytube?

i can't musicfag it up because my pc is shit and dying

Happy Chinese year of the dog, /sthg/!

You should post more about Reborn, that might get some discussion going.