>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

first for sexy Soldier

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose.

SOMBRA ONLINE!

>17 Thumbs down
But why? Someone just voiced his bad impressions.

Are you chicken?

>enemies play orisa in quickplay

Mei you be blessed with good fortune and Good loot crate bounty.

I LOVE Tracer!

No, at least not the last time I checked.

Dva bomb is a fucking bad joke

>throw it from a mile away
>everyone hears the NERF THIS call
>bomb lands with neon lights blinking everywhere
>whole team sees it
>takes their sweet time to find a suitable hiding spot
>they finally hide
>bomb blows up
>people just shrug, probably giggle internally at it

I love her more.

! LOVE women with realistic body types

Can't tell you the number of Pharahs I've heard use this line only to get stomped on when my team and I went full force on their team.

I love her so much I wanna marry her.

>Brainlet doesn't realize its to be treated as an area denial

I also wanna marry her.

Sombra's big fat sweaty mexican ass online.

>tell both teams i plan to throw
>carry my team hard
>mock the opposing team for being so bad they can't even win vs a 'thrower'
is there a better way to bm?

Its a shit area denial though, shields completely negate it.

>Mercy main is complaining and are pretending the last thing they mentioned on the list isn't the actual case

you must be one ugly ass bitch

Pain, is an excellent teacher.

Let's be honest, Hana Song is the most likely of the girls to call you "Daddy" during sex, followed by Pharah since she probably has issues from an apparently absentee father

When does the Dog New Year event end?

i think if you taunt after every kill
nobody does that
bonus points when you die doing it

Wow this is the first time I've actually gotten this. feelsgoodman

Pharah always hung around with her dad though after Ana "died". That's how she spent Christmas.

I don't understand why people do this to widow when her archetype is femme fatale. They can't possibly think thats sexy and would seduce someone could they?

How would Tracer call you?

Bloody Shite?

>always forgets the name of the toxic player after they've left so I can't report
help

Hero 27 teasers in a couple weeks!

If they made it so you needed at least a 51% wr on a character before you could play them in comp I would be so fucking happy. 3 games back to back with a 33% dps player.

Seems too rude for her.

bruv

>Play no limits
>Enemy team is 4 hogs 2 mercys
>My team is "dude lmao 5 symm on attack xDDDD"

Shave 7 cup sizes and you got it.

Stop right now

I was just in a match with a Reinhardt. He spammed his voiceline, "Honor and Glory", literally the entire match long. Fifteen minutes long, every few seconds you would hear it, even mid-fight. I asked him to stop multiple times, but he would then just spam it in chat as well.

inb4 someone says it's my own fault for being triggered: this was in Competitive, I'm trying to concentrate, but it's very distracting. And if I ask him to stop and he continues, then he's deliberately annoying his competitive teammates, which is the same thing throwers do.

someone obviously thought this was hot enough for them to spend time drawing it

No. In fact, President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Man. The handholding was hot.

Imagine being this autistic

At this point I'm just blocking anybody who plays Widow or Hanzo in the hopes that I can one day have a game without one of them.

If you find that distracting then boy do you not know what distraction is.

you can still get q'd with people you've blocked

Did you report him?

Do the OW team aims to get a hundred of heroes in like Heroes of the storm? That would be pretty nice

Mute him? Retard.

No, Jeff said since they aren't a moba they don't have some high number. The pace of hero releases will also slow down at some point.

>I don't have a number in my head. It's funny because when we first came up with the game concept we had a really huge number in mind. And then we kept shrinking that number and now we're more evaluating things almost like an evolving process. Each hero that comes out makes us evaluate how much time it should take for the next hero to come out. I really do feel that we should not be in a mode where we're shooting to have one hero a month or something like that. MoBAs need to do that because of the type of gameplay they have and the business model. I think we need to take a step back from hero development in Overwatch and really evaluate what it does to the meta--but also there's some other factors.
>I would like to see hero development not go any faster than it currently is and maybe over time even slow down somewhat. I want each hero to feel like a really special event where you're just so excited, they fit in, and once they're added, it feels like they were always meant to be there. [I don't want] to get into a mode where we're like, "What's the hero of the week" and they start to homogenize with each other or take away from each other.

Sorry kids but you just replied to a reddit post, and you're now redditors.

Is Moira a genji counter?

No, if anything Genji is one of the few characters who can actually escape her balls.

I don't get this *hero 27th is a titty monster* meme

*Melts you*
*Teleports to your location*
*Melts you more*

About as much as Symmetra: Shit ones get fucked by Moira but good ones deal with her.

I have everything it takes to be a GM player but I'm stuck in Diamond and there is no-one that can prove me wrong.

Unless the enemy genji is a retard

Yes

Kind of, giving him the succ from a distance with your tiny hitbox usually means he won't be hitting shurikans unless he's really good, and if he dashed into you you just dash away to safety if you want or send a healing orb in the opposite direction and walk away haling and sucking, he can't chase you effectively which is what he wants to be doing

a deterrent at best.

A shit genji will whine because he can't go throught her easily or just doesn't know how to deal with her.
A medium genji will think twice before engaging her and that's a 50/50 chance to succeed
A good genji will wipe the floor with her team before finishing her with his teamates.

Only in gay spots where she can hit you through the floor. I wouldn't say Moira is a Genji counter any more than Zarya is so, not really.

I hope hero 27th is a tiddy queen and will be disappointed when they aren't. Nothing about saying that's what hero 27 will be.

What do you guys think about buffing Zen with the ability when his shields are gone if he's dealing damage to recover his white health. I think it would give him a chance to live slightly longer and sustain himself a little better, as soon as you clap though you're dead. Only white health no blue health

>*Teleports to your location*
That's what Moira DOESN'T want to do.

At this point a Genji counter is more or less someone that doesn't easily die to him and has a chance at coming out on top if both are at equal skill level

Depends, ADADAD is really gay in this game and Moira's hitbox is fucked up. Same reason even though Symmetra is shit she can fuck up people stuck in close quarters with her.

I've never been to reddit, and I still think if anyone finds that distracting then they haven't dealt with shit from life.

Genji doesn't actually have actual counters. At most you have characters that he's less of a threat to (the tanks)

Though Genji spamming RMB and jumping 2" in front of your face and behind you can still be really difficult to deal with.

that's actually fucking stupid

That's bullshit. All you gotta do is wait for him to burn reflect and right click him as zen, fucking countered

>holds shift
>throws 3 shurikens in your back

You're trying to ADADAD spam at a Genji's location, where he has a fan. Close quarters is where you don't to be with Moira with characters like Roadhog, Tracer, and Genji.

The flankers don't have actual counters.

>T H I R T Y

>flexing as genji, tracer, moira, hog, dva, winston
>less than 50% winrate
>play widow, mei and shithand
>win 5 games in a row

The fuck is going on with that hair?

Everyone in Overwatch are cakes or hags. D.va's the only young one but she's more than likely the biggest slut in the game.

What about it?

Mercy may have the skin but Mei is my goddess of victory for a reason.

>only lose 12 sr after loss

god i fucking hate tumblr

5 of these dropped on me the other day.
Don't know why. I've never reported anyone, cuz I'm not a little soyboy bitch

>im unironically enjoying new mercy
fuck me lads, someone hand me a rope

>put into game
>hanzo and widow instalocked
>some dude leaves before it begins
Thank you, whoever you were.

>Slow down the pace
>When it already takes 4 months each
Absolutely horrifying. Why does each hero need to feel like an event? You can make that happen without a 4 month cycle.

Hana is the most likely to say it in earnest. As in, she would out of the blue kneel down and say daddy and expect you to immediately get the hint. Pharah, on the other hand, would half whimper half groan it out in the middle of the act while she can't think straight, and wouldn't be immediately aware of it. Sombra might say "Papi" but in a mocking way, and she likes the color your face turns when you're flustered.

>Been around 3600-3800 for the past couple seasons
>Go on losing streak last night and today
>Now at 3300 and still falling
>No matter what I do it seems like I can't win.

What the fuck is going on here? I've looked at some recordings from when I was around 3700 and it doesn't look like im playing that differently. I'm not usually one to blame the matchmaker either but it seems like every match they have a smurf on the other team or we get a leaver on our team.

Must enjoy the tasty cum too, apparently.

nah dude, i dont swallow

Don't lie you cum-guzzling slut.

I love my wife Sombra!

d-dont call me that

>win
>win
>lose
>win
>lose
>win
>win
>win
>lose
>lose
>lose
>lose
>lose
>lose

I really hope pajamas mei gets released as a uprising 2018 skin

>win a game easily
>mhm nice
>next game my team picks 5 dps before the match starts and everyone is already throwing hard
>next game after that my team gets tilted and everyone feeds while spamming thanks

Is being single the one true redpill to maintaning masters/gm?
>be me in relationship that just turned toxic for the past month
>my sr lowers as I stress out about suicidal gf
>SR tanks to 3200 from 4023 at the start of season
>break up with her 2 weeks ago
>finally feel relaxed enough to play overwatch 3 days ago
>literally nothing but wins picking flex picks on support/tanks hard carrying
>this morning at 5:30 am after gaming all night see my rank go back into gm

Also, I know I'm a console fag. Working on finishing my gaming pc and going to make a "Console gm main goes to pc" just so I can shut you faggots up about how consolefags don't compare to PC skill.

mobababbies need to LEAVE.