/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

My daughter is so cute.

>only thread with friends list and not early
Expect it to be nuked.

This is the correct thread.

>he fell for the stall meme

>still has 620 mana prisms left to get
I want to be freed from the mines

>nerokeks

This thread will get nuked and mods won't care.
Yet they'll still flip their shit when they can't figure out why people will spam the early thread when they delete the others.
Every fucking time.

Umu!

That's old news

Black cat mining was a lot easier than water bottles imo.

should i still roll for mama even though i don't have waver

3 FUCKING DAYS

>virgin JPsie

>CHAD NA

Roll for love, not for gameplay faggotry.

Is there any way to see how much mEXP a given quest will give before going in? I want to make sure the next one I run will level me up so I don't end up dead in the water.

I don't have Waver and I'm rolling for Jeanne Alter
Just b urself and roll the caster guaranteed gacha

Is Emiya's bond CE good enough to mitigate his terrible NP?

No, most bond CEs are terrible anyway.

book thread

Look at gamepress pages for Emiya.

What are the good ones?

So this isn't the early thread, it has the correct OP but hasn't been deleted. The other thread has people asking to report this one.

Are janitors just not giving a fuck anymore?

It's over lolis, we have the high ground

Stop shitting up this thread.

Someone is upset.

Herc's is an obvious one.
St. George's is good for soloing memes.
Tamamo's and white Nero's CEs are pretty strong since they increase the arts cards performance of the entire team, but there probably are better options if you hvae acces to the good gacha CEs.

OP here, this isn't even the loli thread, it's just the thread that was requested and isn't early as fuck.

ohnono you weren't supposed to post that!

Holy Black Grail is by the far the best CE to use with him for that very reason.

lies and slander
Jun is a good boy.

>someone is falseflagging in the other thread
I expect this thread to get deleted since the janitors won't bother checking. Sorry for making the on-time, non-early, fixed OP.

Honestly no one likes book. People preferred the fresh and exiting tesla over another book thread. you know how many book and jack threads ive seen fuck

You better be fucking sorry! Don't you EVER try to follow the rules again, or else...

Why are you bumping this thread OP?

how am i the op again?

You're bumping your own thread with a pointless comment, the IP didn't even change either.

Wait until his skills get buffed.

Always trust in discord niggers to start autistic thread wars.

prove that it didnt

YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DID

When do we get his strengthening quest? I know the next one is Gilles and crew. Is it not for another year?

Maybe. But I'm not the Op. You'll just have to believe me

OP here, that isn't him, I made this post

Devil's proof.

>he didn't 90 her 5 minutes after her banner's start

HEMPEL'S RAVEN

Wait for like half a year my dude.

The other early thread is shitposting so I'll stay here. I hope the op can keep me company until they delete us

ETA is around August of this year.

Of course!
I just finished grinding all the strawberry and water bottle items in the shop. Just have to clear out the gems with black cats.

Reminder

One in june the other in september. First is projection then hawkeye

I know this streamer, he just contacted DW to restore his account. DW did it because of the publicity.

Already cleared it day 1. Now I'm just trying to get 7 of the 2018 ces so i can farm black cats at 100%

Can't say I'm surprised.

Book thread!