/fhg/ - For Honor General

Sheep herder edition

>couldn't even beat ONE boss in Test your Metal
>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=0O2zyIoNNPM
pastebin.com/07cdY6JL.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conq is still boring

Anyone having trouble starting and shutting down For Honor since the update? It's getting stuck "Running" in steam when it fails to start and after I stop playing

>turn game on for first time in ages
>highlander no longer dogshit
yass lads

Shut it down through task manager

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

This needs to be a permanent mode. 100% fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.

Yeah I did that, just asking because it seems to happen every time post update now

i dont think you can even dodge his kick into grab now
its kinda broken

Ive been having to do that since sha/ara update.
Atleast I get a steady 30fps now.

can you explain this meme to me

Nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=0O2zyIoNNPM

How does refining work? Someone said I need specific items that can be refined but that seems to go against the original purpose (upgrading your existing gear)

Kiai or Bounty Hunter? I've been using the first one but I can't really do anything if they don't panic as a Roach.

should I actually get a controller for this or is that a meme and keyboard is just fine?

Get a mouse with multiple buttons

I havent played since before even the first two new classes were released. Used to like knights best for aesthetic reasons. How do Knights fare these days? Conq LB and Warden in particular. I remember people complaining about Warden Vortex - did this get patched out?

Either or really works. Top tier players play on controller and keyboard. So just stick with mouse user. Don’t do something if your not comfortable

i played for about a month at release but online instability and crashes made it unplayable. i heard dedicated servers are coming in a few days. is everyone still playing a turbo-pro and i'm going to get crushed every match?

am i making a huge mistake?

>Full berserker enemy team

SCOOOOTLAAAAAAAND

who are the meme-ist heroes

People jumping on the zerker FOTM train are really often retarded and fall for conq allblock into heavy 90% of the time. There is nothing to fear.

naruto

Lb is fine for 4v4. Struggles in duel
Conq is good for both
Warden is meh and ok for both.

is event gear an exception when it comes to changing appearance or no? have some characters at rep 1-2 and i like the look of the new stuff but can't use blue gear forever

Welp, time to dust off the bucket helm and get to re-learning the game, then.

New gear will be worthless at higher reps since the newer reps will have better versions of said gear. If your low leveled, this event kinda shoots you In the balls in terms of gear management. The devs have stated that gear will rep changeable later on but as of now I suggest leveling up to rep 4 or 3

changing looks without rarity limit is coming later, probably next season

With season 5 hype and the "come back" you'll likely get matched with players doing the exact same as you. Don't worry about it, have fun. It'll be great.

I fucking love this mode. Can't wait to see what's in store next week.

They said to keep what you get because they're working on making it possible to get that appearance on higher tier gears. They also said not to expect it soon but that they are working on it.

Hopefully other maps because sentinel gets so damn boring since it’s a slog to run through compared to the other selected maps

Anyone? How do I refine stuff?

>tozen and seijuro stand like wardens in loading screen

Any KANG

matchmaking barely exists so expect to get shit on, if you like to git gud in games and don't get tilted easily you'll have fun

thank

Special gear drops that can be refined. You can't refine any piece of gear, only the rare drops. They don't start dropping until Rep 9. They have a star or something.

TOZEN EVERYTHING FOR OROCHI WHEN UBI
WHEEEEEEEEN

Anyone else run into this fag?
Been seeing him since open beta, and he ALWAYS, WITHOUT fail ragequits every time he gets bodied.

It's amazing someone can play the game for that long and still have this mindset.

How can I get the Skirmish throphy when it's not in the game anymore!?

Shinobi is a literal meme taken out of an anime. I can still hear the realismfags RAGE when it was coming out.

>conq quitters
Lol. If he was named deus bolt or someshit, that would be our shutter conq who frequents haha.

>ever believing people can change

>ever believing that this game won't turn you into a sour, hateful thing of a human being

>ever believing that anyone plays this game for fun anymore and not for the satisfaction of making other people feel bad by bodying them

God i wish this wasn't so true.

Wait so can people change or is this game gonna turn you sour? I'm getting mixed messages here.

It's a common sword stance/guard position.

joke's on you i came into this game with that mindset already hardwired

and don't lie to yourself, you enjoy it just as much as i do

I’m done. Switching to knights

Heya fellas which mode is best for xp farming atm?

Enemy femzerk has voicelines now

i think it always was tribute with bots

Dom/tribute
That’s it. Play with teamates agasint bots and turn on boosting xp

Honorfags in a nutshell.

Hah I have. Funny when the community is this small you actually remember everyone
This guy always plays Zerker or Aramusha and just spams lights

>Funny when the community is this small you actually remember everyone
Suddenly I'm terrified of anyone remembering me for something awful

No but there was a dude called Florassecret in my area that did this since the beta. Always. Fucking. Quitting. But before doing that he would throw an autism tantrum in the chat.

>game crashes every second or third game like clockwork

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Please tell me you screencapped the rant!!

Let me rephrase that;

People can't change for the better.

I make a webm whenever anyone rage-quits mid execute. Immortalized for all time

this is why I change my name and emblem every month

everything is so confusing lately

Is name tide to steam account on pc?

Tight*...

Pretty sure you need to change your Uplay account name.

>HE BOUGHT IT ON STEAM

>ever believing that anyone plays this game for fun anymore and not for the satisfaction of making other people feel bad by bodying them
>the satisfaction of making other people feel bad by bodying them
uh... what?

no, just open uplay and go change ur profile stuff using their stupid as fuck browser thing

Conqueror completely shuts down Warden's vortex 100% of the time. All they have to do is dodge Shield Bash. Dodge protects you from Shoulder Bash, Shield Bash protects you from cancel GB. In other words if a Warden presses SB button he's automatically fucking himself over because there's nothing they can do other than maybe hard canceling SB with E and trying to dodge but good luck with doing all that in time.

Ubi still hasn't fixed the match bug. What the hell are they doing in their office all day???

The only player I've consistently seen act like a total faggot is some guy named "OfTheStone" or something, He always plays Conq and he always Rage quits. Always, it's fucking guaranteed he will rage quit.

>2018
>vortex

I'm about to try Centurion for the first time. What am I in for?

holy shit kensei is so easy to play, very straightforward, completely different from cent.

i don't know if i'll keep playing it or switch to oroshi or aramusha

pain and suffering

>Vortex
end that meme, what you meant to say was "Any character completely shuts down Warden's shoulder bash"

a fun but mediocre character

The worst character

Ok damage guy. Decent parry moves and cool armor

>There are startups on parrying and deflecting
>"Dodge or heavy at the last second to deflect or parry a attack"

What's the issue here?

dodging has startup frames dontcha know

>"please give me a gb" the hero

how

>friend that played the open beta kept an eye on for honor all the time
>today he buys the game
>doing the event he's just complaining all the time like it's the game's fault

>only character in the game that confirms a heavy off a heavy parry

>his heavies do 3 damage more than most characters punish
>less than some characters

If you get a GB, enjoy the combo video
If not, good luck with randomly charged heavies and GB softfeints

>what is aramusha
>most heroes almost do the same damage anyway thanks to enhanced lights or parry counters

anyone archived the pics of the event gear yet? I got all of wardens and roachs but I wanna see sets before trying to farm them

How come the warden couldn't parry that charged heavy?

does unlock light heavy do more damage than jump?

Ken is way too overtuned now, what the fuck, first off that bash shouldnt confirm a 20 something damage light and should guarantee a gb on dodge, these devs are SO FUCKING BAD at balance

t. shitter

deal with it fag, its our time to shine

He tried to parry far too early, hence the top heavy coming out

im drunk as fuck and some kensei subhuman beat me while i was playing centurion. i wrote this to get my revenge. pastebin.com/07cdY6JL. enjoy

Yes, 40 compared to 35

solidarity