LTC not pumping

What did I tell you? Trashcoin. Despite all the great things it got for it, Coinbase listing, Segwith activation before BTC, this shitcoin fails to launch.

7k sitting on this trash while I could have put them in XRP/BTC and made off like a bandit.

Other urls found in this thread:

digibyte.co/about-digibyte
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0
tradingview.com/chart/DGBBTC/xYDNbi1i-DGB-Digibyte-ready-for-the-move/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>smugchineesecartoonslut.jpg
>bitching that he could have made more money if he had not been retarded

Are you holding any LTC?

If you like the idea of XRP, get DGB right now before its one cent. Same idea about a pre mined coined that plans to make some deals with larger investors. We already have minecraft on board. We might get some weeb games with anime girls shilling DGB involved one day.

Don't like the logo, looks cartoonish.

I'm well diversified anyway. Got BTC ETH on the stable side, XRP NEM GNT and a few others on the cheap side.

suit yourself

But, i will say this: buy whatever coin you truly feel an attachment for and want to support, and not just what you think will make you rich quicker.

Yeah guys.. come on.. the price has already priced speculation into account. It already peaked. only going down

>>plans to make some deals with larger investors

come back after that has happened. XRP is already with a shit ton of banks.

this trash coin is sitting with a few start-ups.

He's probably the dev trying to shill how own shitcoin.

probably, but I like to make them cry anyway.

I just imagine their juicy tears behind a mask of anger, under which a pajeet shitlord sits upon his no poo in loo thrown.

Kek

As soon as i found out about minecraft, i knew this was the start of something big. Im getting ready for when this coin is going to be featured on steam and twitch, and hopefully, touhou games one day.

I got into ripple after it signed a deal with japans major banks, but backed off, because i knew it was far too late to make a huge profit. If you invest in ripple right now, youll see about 1000% return. But if you invest in DGB now, youll be seing 10000% returns.

I was never really a fan of minecraft, or cs go, but the day i see DGB being feature in games like skullgirls or guilty gears, i will cream my pants.

The developers have been at this coin for 3 years, so im pretty confident in the safety of the coin. These guys know the crypto game better than any of us, and if they think there coin is going to do what they promise, ill believe them.

i got 6$ shall i just dump it in dgb or put it in xrp, i already put the majority of it in xrp

>poo in loo
Far from it. The developer is some white guy who has been looking at block chain technology as early as 2012. We are truly a multi year run project.

And the main marketer and business guy is a mandarin speaking chinka-boo.

And i for one love my chink women. So all teh more reason for me to invest. Hope we can get japan and korea involved one day too.

Speaking of china. Im hoping China is going to be one of the biggest game developers in the future, so all their otaku anime girl games feature DGB.

ill take 1000% return over a shitcoin claiming to give 10000% that is inevitably going to end up being another PoSW

WTF you on about.

Id at least put $500 in. I for one would like over 100 k profit when this hits $1 one day.

>$6

Why even bother? Don't know why I come here sometimes it's all just petty change losers asking for shallow advice.

Its cool you have a ton of hopes... but your coin has no actual use yet.

you coming on this board to pump it makes me think its a sham. If you really want to make people interested, spend the time you do shilling here to improve the tech and get it out there.

nobody gives a shit about what you "plan to do"

I plan to become a billionaire. How likely is that?

The information is right here. digibyte.co/about-digibyte

Developer is a programmer that has been studying block chain tech since 2012.

Main marketer is a chinka boo, whose obviously going to get some small chinese gaming companies involved one day.

>shit coin
Say that all you want. But our coin has been in development since 2012. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0

So i would say, we have more street cred than just your average bean, eby, or posw. We never aimed to be a pump and dump.

Im guessing you guys are XRP shills and getting defensive about your investment. I understand. But, i probably know more about XRP than any of you, and hope one day, you guys absorb my info and turn to dgb before its too late, like with xrp now.

You somehow think im a developer. but i am not. I am simply someone who just loves the idea of DGB being part of the otaku gaming world. All the info you could need about the tech is on the DGB web, reddit, and biz archive.

Besides, not having advance super tech right now does not concern me. Because once new improvements are added to the coin, it will just go up even more.

Also, you have to realize tech is not everything. For instance, XRP is nothing special at all compared to ETH, XBY, or LTC. THeir main objective is to just be useable by banks. That is DGB objective too, except, i think we are capable of being even more technologically advance, based on how the owner is someone who truly has a passion for block chain tech.

I actually am a developer.

I have no connection to XRP, it's just not shit.
People dont have to buy it if they want, but your coin is actual garbage. I'll wait till an actual agreement is made with a "major" company.

until then, stay salty.

Except that our coin is in agreement and inside what was one of the most popular pc game in history. But if thats too little for you, then ok.

Also, the only reason why you say XRP is not shit is because it has made major deals with banks. And as a result has mooned. But i guarantee, if you knew what xrp was two years ago, you would call it a shit coin too.

You want to get in on coins that you predict will have a major breakthrough based on factors. XRP has already had its major breakthrough, while DGB is in early development.

Sorry you can not see the potential in DGB. But the potential is as blunt as corner now, and will soon be clear as daylight.

And if you need anymore convincing, think of it like this:

It mooned 70% from being featured in minecraft. How much will it moon after being featured in: independent games? twitch? cs go? overwatch? mario? steam? All chinese gaming companies.

>tfw almost cashed out my ETH to ride the supposed LTC segwit moon, but decided against it
>it's still stagnating at 30 bucks
>only a few hours left on the timer
>when the timer finishes counting down it's going to crash

dodged a bullet

I feel it's going to dump slightly, but longer term the hype around segwit being activated may trigger some nice longs up toward the 225 - 250 area.

Oh yeah, that was really a close one.

>over 3x gains
>not pumping

Okay

LOL gtfo u shitcoin shill
LTC will moon hard

is there actually any info it's going to be featured on steam, cs etc? I thought it's some weeaboo coin

I guess bitcoiners don't care abut segwit and like long transaction times...

you'd think the underground criminals would love litecoin though..

its all assumptions.

But if you are Invested in DGB before such announcements, you bet your ass.it will moon more.

Digibytes is already set up to be mined playing LoL ive heard.

Every coin on coinbase has seen great returns over time.

what would you put $1000 in if u wanted to go for short-term gains?

I find it funny that Veeky Forums knows nothing about the coins except if they go up or down. If the coin went up: "Good tech bruh, da future!"
went down :"oy vey scammed"

tradingview.com/chart/DGBBTC/xYDNbi1i-DGB-Digibyte-ready-for-the-move/

lookin good. I've bought it hoping for short term gains, but more I read about it less I want to sell it really. Holding 38k of them :D

POSW will moon soon, mark my words