>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlyMXohuZXo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

When BEApes can't even argue against $46 Guaranteed Delita.

>the magic potato comes next story chapter
>it's only her 15 CP
>it's in the same banner as Wakka
One day, I'll pull for her and use her. And it'll be fun. But that day will have to wait.

and I thought ultros was weak to Fire not Earth

is there a chart/list/site somewhere that shows characters base speed in OO?

The sub boss is a birb too. I'm gonna run Tifa, King and probably Setzer with Hope's 5* +1 weapon (we need to agree on a term for gear that has had its limits broken once or twice).

remember when shantotto was a random minor character with a generic potato NPC model and square thought it'd be funny if she suddenly was the poster child for FFXI reps over the actual main heroines of each explansion and put her in the spotlight of every crossover game
that was a hilarious jojoke

just ignore them man
/ffg/ ignores them, /v/ ignores them, fuck, even most social medias ignore beapes
its like you're giving attention to a homeless person whos proud of being homeless

yes

When people say that OO is generous, are they referring to the amount of gems given/available? Or tickets? Or other free stuff?

cool, thanks!

yea

Yes. And I'm not memeing, I mean "yes to all of the above."

youtube.com/watch?v=xlyMXohuZXo

Little of column A, little of column B. Each story chapter gives a hefty amount of gems on top of the amount they gave to everyone starting out. And as we've seen from recent events, they just shit out tickets each week, 9 from basic events and much more from things like Ifrit.

Well, if you don't want to risk getting Wakka stuff, you could always pull on Terra's 35 CP weapon banner (the Seymour banner); that's a nice place to pick up a potato 15 CP weapon.

Don't give someone who's obsessed with throwing the word beapes around (you)s.

they give like 9-15 tickets every event
they also give a lot of gems per event
free 5-star armor with dupe per character event
tons of shit up-front just for completing event quests without mog king bullshit

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Hosting Dragon

I was planning on at least a pull or two on that banner anyway, all 3 featured ones were things that I'd want to use whenever the need for it came up.

>just entered daily dungeon
Be there soon

And what did he do right?

what else are we suppose to call them.
you don't even play Brave Exvius anymore. you just pull, get disappointed and TMR farm since this event is so fucking shitty.

NO
ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING SHIT
WE WILL NEVER BE OVER THIS EVER AGAIN

Yikes

Don't esper events give about 24 tickets each? What other mobages give out that many summon tickets for events?

How is the Seph skin really that good? +1 Prism Starter and 5% reunion really aren't that useful.

Though his ultimate -is- batshit, it's an ultimate. You won't be using it that often.

Also, for OO, is Cloud/Yuna/Vanille a good team to beat Level 50 Vanille with?

posted in the dead thread, whoops

There's no problem with what they are called. Don't encourage someone to beat a dead horse. They made two posts about beapes in 3 minutes and got replies each time.

>Also, for OO, is Cloud/Yuna/Vanille a good team to beat Level 50 Vanille with?
A third mage instead of Cloud is preferable I'd say but parahax gonna parahax so you should be able to win with that, yeah.

>Paying $46 for Delita

Wow, the worm really does love Nibelung just like CAPSLOCK said.

>Cloud/Yuna/Vanille
That would work save all the hot stuff on the last encounter. Also if you have good vaan guest to support on last encounter and just spam red circle only

With jobs becoming more and more powerful, reunion is going to become one of the best if not the best damage ability in the game since capping damage will be easy and it reduces the amount of time spent attacking. With a prismatic return weapon and inherent reunion there's a good chance you can spend an entire turn just spamming a damage ability with critical retrieval without ever having to use regular attacks to fill your orbs.
>Though his ultimate -is- batshit, it's an ultimate. You won't be using it that often.
You'll likely be using it once a wave in towers which is all it takes to apply all those nasty debuffs. Plus, having those debuffs on your ultimate means more deck space for stuff like Omega Weapon which lets you use more abilities a turn (and consequently build up your ultimate more). Having lots of debuffs on an ultimate is generally way better than having lots of buffs on one because it's easy to get three buffs in one card but multi debuffs are rare.

Let the lewds commence!

Huh, so Crushing Fangs doesn't give a fuck about shields after all. Good to know, thanks for the experiment!
>Iris
I sleep

Where do I get heatra matter??

Ara when?

That makes sense. I guess if you don't need to use attuned chain, painful break, or improved criticals for your multistrike, then having a way to spam abilities is the next best thing.

Also, what is the difference between Prismatic Return and Reunion?

yeah, wol is useless sadly

They work exactly the same way.

ifrit part 6

Jokes on you, i got merc ramza, who i rather it be delita

Now.

well that's dumb

follow up on that, best stage for heatra core?

Best stage in general for upgrading ifrit is pt 6.

Part 6. Part 3 for claws and horns, Part 6 for everything else. Good luck with your drops!

can you auto ifrit pt 6

yes

> 46 dollars

At least up to Chimera

You can auto up to the chimera fight, once you get to it, you gotta switch to manual cause he starts dishing out 5000 hp hits. If you are feeling gutsy, you can let it auto up to 50% hp chimera then take over

Only if i bring my main

Threadly reminder that Mog the Moogle did nothing wrong.

>Most well-rounded character in Dissidia and 012
>Garbage in OO
Is he at least functional in NT? I don't play crap so I wouldn't know.

The moogles of Palamecia are all just Stepford puppets.

Okay, so are people here really quitting BE or is it just a meme being exaggerated? I really can't tell with this place sometimes and now I think I got jipped into playing dying game. I joined because you all said to reroll for Ayaka.

what's the best place to farm these?

i only meant for the raid, please no bully
WOL is a constant on my team and has helped me clear all content

>>Garbage in OO
>he can't tank a certain move of a certain boss = garbage

are you a fucking retard

read the thread

BE has been dying for at least a year

Sorry, I was under the impression that they were referring to WoL as a whole, not just in relation to this event.

Carry on.

He's not garbage.
This specific boss just has an attack that immediately BRV breaks you no questions asked
I've only ever seen it once in 6 raids so far and it died before it could use the HP attack anyways.

If you are talking about chimera, he can tank it. He tanks it really well actually. Buckler aggros chimera's to himself then shield tacks on a 3-4k buffer on top of his brave pool easily tanking the 6k hit.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>tfw main team is level 32 and barely beat stage 4

dont think i could beat stage 6 or even 5 at this point

No meme, now (or any time in the future) is not a good time to start. Looking back, there never was, it was just something to pass the time with in a frustrating and pointless manner. Ayaka's top tier and futureproof but if Gumi was giving every returning player an Ayaka for free I still wouldn't come back.

Nvm, im stupid. I didnt even consider it would be about drago raid since it gets summon chained everytime before it gets a hit out

Plenty of /ffg/ still play it

and pretty much everyone with "/ffg/" in their greeting still do aswell

The " ffbe" is dieing thingy was done to bump threads

but kinda took on a life of it's own tho

You could probably do it at level 40 with crystal str at 40 also

You've got 11 days and it's easy to max those characters in less than a week (use 2x exp books), you'll probably be able to clear it before the weekend's over.

Whats the team? Chimera has a attack pattern so you can predict him easy. He color coordinates his moves

Little from column a, lot from column b.
Like all things, every meme has a colonel of truth on the inside.

i should probably use my keys and start farming crystals then

is it worth spending 100 gems on the exp books? i only have 3 of them right now

>colonel
What a doggy dog world we live in

WoL, Squall, and Yuna

Using the three then farming through crystal rooms should be enough, no need to spend gems on them ever

Its doable, level your characters for sure but more importantly level your weapons. Thats 90% of character stats. Dont neglect leveling armor too. Squall has access to his exclusive armor so leveling that is a major boon. When chimera is red, he's about to do his big hit so wol needs to throw buckler into shield himself while having decent brave to prevent the break

Ah yes, the tried and true scumi tactic of "ignore it till people forget" but "lets not talk about it until people forget"
Nice try gumi employee

>no sfm of the mobile version of FFXV
Why bother

muh gil

my OCD likes how they give you exactly the amount of 4* heatra to max him

Instead of calling you a retard I'll try and actually be constructive. Basically, yes. What is happening is that ever since the last quarter of 2017 (especially near the very end) Gumi has started to make some extremely jewish and questionable business decisions. In summary the overall quality of bundles (which were already pretty mediocre to begin with) have gone down drastically, the quality of free rewards has gone down, the overall state of the game shows little progress to helping the player (like in JP) and instead just wants to try and suck the most our of their wallets, and any attempts of players trying to reach out to them is met with generic "yeah we'll think about it" replies.

The fountain of lapis was widely considered the best bundle they've released in ages and instead of making it monthly to satisfy their players they limited it to one time and "we'll think about it" was the answer for it coming back. Overall players are just fed up with Gumi's shit. Players like BE, the game itself, but they hate how BE is handled by it's company.

As for "people here" quitting, that's hard to say. Take any shitposting with a grain of salt as usual because anyone can say someone else is quitting with no facts, but in the last few threads we've had a few people dump all they had on the CNY banner and lost everything with no dog to show for it. One was dumpling who said they are a casual player and thus they probably didn't play much to begin with so I assume they will just keep playing casually and the other was lilly who's been playing for a long time so I assume they aren't quitting over one unit, but who knows. You'll know when people quit when they've been missing for days on the friend list, it's that simple.

Pull for me

You've caused too much suffering, doggo

Is he still on daily pull pool?

No

lol no. They broke the tradition of previous holiday events with a new banner and an old banner keeping the new banner up for the duration, no more daily doggos

Thanks

lol you wish

It's dying and gumi is doing a good job at pushing people away from wanting to play. Releasing bad bundles, bad/bland events (the less people think about candy canes the better), and a bunch of banners with characters that nobody cares about that are "global firsts". It's like the time before Orlandeau where people were complaining about doughnuts except this is no big unit like Orlandeau to bring back hype. Closest unit is Sephiroth and when was the last time you heard anyone talk about him related to BE?

However something that could of brought back hype was the special summon Gumi was talking about. There was speculation it could be a good priced cash summon, pick your 5 star, or something completely different however we all know how that turned out and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. There has been large amounts of backlash thrown at Gumi from whales to F2P players and even of all places reddit disliked it.

Will this kill the game? No way it will as even despite the poor treatment from Gumi there will still be whales and there will still be people who blindly support them but unless Gumi turns their shit around they will keep doing the same shitty things that brought them to this point. But the magic that brought people to the game in the first place is certainly gone.

Still possible, albeit not practically so.

>Broke
Dont worry user gil dungeon is on later, use gil books for added boost

When are we going to get the SFMs of Aranea crying over getting cucked by a Noctis daki?

The dog isn't even that good what the hell is wrong with people. "It's cute" is all you need to dump 80k lapis for something?

Just get a fucking Basch.

Holy shit guys, i understand everything now
>gumi releases china luck doggo to bait the chinese market cause they grab everything with 'luck' stapled to it
>fucks with rates and split banners to reduce doggo chance cause they expect the massive china market to jump in it
>repulses the rest of their market cause they dont care much about luck doggo, while gumi doesnt care about them cause they are chasing the china market whale
>drops cash banner cause they are raising prices on everything during chinese new year season

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4