/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Fuuka Friday Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgw-cM-k8NA
youtu.be/JFKdYh_DG4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goro is the best boy!

Ban ritualposters.

Smash Annts

I love Anne!

I want to cuddle with Fuuka!

FUUKA A POOPKA!

LMAO that fucking hair

It feels good that my waifu doesn't have fucked up hair physics.

I am Naoto

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Agreed!

I LOVE Fuuka

Stop avatarfagging.

Haru

Even Rise got functioning twin tails

god i can't wait for p5 animation quality

super smash brannthers

>JPOP ""choreography""

lovekoto

It's just the translation missing the nuance again. He never says anything about it being a world "he wants nothing to do with," just that he narrowly escaped that "Other World" (specifically isekai, but the joke doesn't carry over because they don't use "metaverse" in the english sentence). Him saying he just barely got away from being raped is not him being homophobic.

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.

Anne is Miku's lost cousin
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgw-cM-k8NA

blonde hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion.
ironing board backside straight up and straight down

I know it was a joke... but... I don't know how to say this without being insulting... so I suppose I will challenge myself to provide an example.

It was a calm and peaceful night. Shinjiro was sleeping as anyone of his character type would. He was leaning against the wall, but not just any wall, the wall that the moon's light shined upon. He was still fully dressed in his typical attire despite it being a hot summer night.

Being such a light sleeper, it was only natural that the loud moans coming from Akihiko's room would wake him from his sleep.

For the next few minutes, Shinji shifts his body against the wall, trying to go back to sleep. Finally giving up, Shinji pushes off of the wall and approaches his door, opening it.

"Guess I'll go see what's up... He's probably going overboard with training again." Shinjiro says exiting his room, closing the door behind him.

"So you couldn't sleep either huh?" Ken's voice took Shinji by surprise. Shinji hadn't noticed the boy approaching because his beanie had slipped over his eyes and Shinji, being who he was, considered himself too cool to rely on something as mainstream as eyesight.

"I really wish Akihiko-senpai would stop training so late into the night. I admire his dedication, but it's really hard to sleep with all of his loud gruntings." As Ken spoke Shinji lifted his beanie from his eyes, not really paying him much mind. Whenever he looked at or heard the boy he could just hear the sounds of walls collapsing and a woman (Ken's mom) screaming.

"Go on back to your room kid, I'll get Akihiko to tone it down a bit. "Shinjiro says, a tint raising in his pants as he thought of Akihiko, shirtless, with droplets of sweat rolling down from his toned body.

nice off topic post you faggot

Ren is from Sumaru City!

I want to give her all my love!!!

God I love Sae.

Just look at those famicom tier graphics, man!

Ken blinked at Shinji's words but offered no argument. The young boy simply nodded, turning around and heading back to his room.

Shinji stood silently until he heard Ken's door open and close. As soon as the boy was out of sight he held his hand up, clenching it into a fist. He slammed his fist into his crotch, killing his meh sized hard on.

"Cool guys don't get boners..." He said, shaking his hand back and forth in front of him as if the strike did more damage to his hand than his formerly erect dick.

He moves his hands into his pockets and cocks his leg up.

"Cool guys gotta be sure they make an entrance while not caring about making an entrance." He thinks to himself as he kicks out, driving his foot into the unlocked door.

The room smells strongly of sweat, among other things as Shinji stepped into the room, forcing the now broken door shut behind him before opening his eyes, looking to the source of the loud moans.

Akihiko, completely undressed, was lifting a silent Mitsuru, pressing her against the wall adjacent to Shinji's own room and thrusting into her.

The red-head bounces up and down in rhythm with Akihiko's thrusting.

A quiet "Uh..." was all Shinji could manage. He was in shock.

"S-Sanada..." Mitsuru moans the words out as she notices Shinji, trying to alert Akihiko to Shinji's arrival.

Akihiko gives a final thrust and throws his head back, letting out a very satisfied groan. He blinks, finally noticing that Shinjiro had entered the room.

He pulls out of Mitsuru and carries her to his bed. After laying the girl down turned to Shijiro, a proud look on his face.

"DID YOU SEE THAT, SHINJI?!" He screamed out, likely waking everyone in the dorm up.

Shinji's been dead for 12 years user.

thank you grammer-kun!

Miku is part of the glorious Megami Tensei franchise thanks to the epic game we know as "Persona 4: Dancing All Night", my fellow /pg/ poster.

Chww the Chie.

She's mine /pg/

Miku WILL be on DSN/DMN

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

Shiho will NOT be in Persona 5 Dancing Starlight.

youtu.be/JFKdYh_DG4I

who

What about Persona 5 Dancing Star Night?

She will be a Vita exclusive character

Shiho got fat. Must be all that stress put on her by Kamoshida.

Me too. She's the best.

Unironically kill yourself you yurishitter.

ugly

based

>She's the best

>mfw I like Persona 4 more than 5 even after playing 5

At least she has a figure, i like her either way.

Priving my point, you Annts never contribute to discussion and need to take your inage dumping behavior to .

retard

I noticed you had been absent for a few days. Guess you really were banned.

I'm glad for you, user. I still like 5 better, though.

Nothing wrong with that user. Don't let P5fags convince you otherwise.

Proposing to Fuuka!

Samefag.

I'm running for student body president irl, /pg/!

kawaii

>t.Butthurt P5fag

Same. I still like 3 the most though.

Nope, I don't spend every day of my life on Veeky Forums. I went to Chile with my GF to see some shit, sorry I'm not here every fucking day.

There's plenty wrong with it, actually

want a medal?

Wow thanks anons, I just wanted to voice my opinion but that was really nice of you two. I really like P5 but my favorite is P4 because I loved the characters too much.

Hope you're a popular chad/stacy, otherwise good fucking luck

You better be fucking 18, user.

Yes, it's a junior college.

I'm pushing through the Answer guys, wish me luck, grinding for the second boss

>I don't spend every day of my life on Veeky Forums
Somehow I have a feeling you're lying.

yes

You've got a looong way to go, user. I almost quit many times.

I actually agree, but P5 is a close second.

Somehow I feel that you're projecting really hard because you have a fucking crush on me. I said to FUCK OFF

Yukari!

Would gold Fuuka job in the universe tournament?

Sleepy time

Funny how Anntfag is becoming the biggest attention whore in the thread

What's worse, someone who had started with p5 then played the rest of the persona games or someone who started with 3/4 and has only played 3, 4 and 5?

There is literally nothing wrong with the latter.

There's nothing wrong with either of those

Oh yeah, definitely, P5 is fucking great but P4 holds a special place in my heart.

>What's worse
You.

How much fan service can we expect from the p5 anime?

Make sure you use Metis user. Just trust me.

Funny how I singlehandedly made Annts post less so the overall cancer level do decreased.

You, asking this question, are the worst

The latter

Atlus clearly doesn't give a fuck about P1&2 why should we?

Hopefully more males this time

does quality service even count as fan service?

I heard that in a past thread so I keep her in my party at all times

I actually got to be student president back in high school.

Insecure p3/4fags, you were fine with complaining about people who started with p5 last thread but p3/4 is fine? Hypocrites

None