/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

wtf you lazy sacks of meat edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed)

>previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

think it helps to see how the arrow aligns from the bottom right to the center by projecting its lead

Does master stroke even exist? Fucking bernard lying ass bitch

Kingdom Come 2: Hussite Wars practically guaranteed at this point steamspy.com/

man, this was the hardest fight so far

cheesing ass bitch

fucker moved like lightning when i was fighting him had to actually git gud

how do I bang yohanka

The priest in Uzhitz is BASED as fug

Asking again. Has anyone actually come across missing out on quests due to time running out? Is it just limited to activities or are side quests affected as well?

Reminder to avoid the quest "House of God" as it will fuck up your game.

Is the story over after this?

No--I've a vague memory of someone commenting on the timeliness of my approach near the start of the game but I don't remember at all.

Herbalism is overpowered. You find fucktons of sage in the starting town. I left it with around 100 gold and I didn't bother collecting everything.

Wait did you really pick 100 sage lmao

When you're taking a bath with hans you have to get the wine & pitcher before morning

no

Who else drunk af all the time? Leveling up drinking is the best.

None of the fights in the game are hard. You literally just attack repeatedly and the enemy sometimes forgets to block until they run out of stamina and you get free hits. If they do perfect block and go in for the counter then you just perfect block back and get your master stroke.

Yes you can. Usually its stuff you wouldn't even think about. You can miss the preacher's quest if you never meet up with him and can't speech check out of it, I think you can miss the quest to go get ginger if you just ignore bernard. The first time I did it I failed the quest since I didn't follow him and had to reload since I was afraid it'd break the main quest.

You DONT have to save Hans when he gets captured? I saved him anyway because he is mlord and shit and i beat him every time he challenged me (archery, duel, fistfight and hunting) so i didnt hold any grudges

Should I spend the 60 dollarydoos for this game now, pay a smaller 35 for Nioh which is on sale right now, or just save for all of them to get a 50% or greater discount on a sale event?

I really want to play this game though, I haven't been so eager to play something since Witcher 3.

Is that the one at the monastery? I finished it just fine on PC

I feel like it lasted like 10 minutes

Hey I found this miller dude with a captive cumen. Thing is when I go to take him to rattey or something he just stands around there. Quest is 'lost in translation'

I feel like this game is going to be the STALKER of this generation

So should I do the main quests in Rattay before heading out?

The quest Waldensians is timed. Failed it after a few days, had no idea I was on the clock.

lol no

basically yes

No. I picked more. Merchants buy stuff at half the price.

thats actually a good question. i guess the real question is how forgiving you are of bugs. Because right now there are some real annoying ones.
Although if i remember correctly nier had some too i don't know if they fixed em or not.

hows that guy who picked 2.5k nettles doing

this
the dude is a legend picking up that much nettle

You tell me if this is worth your money. Remember that the tutorial/introduction is a few hours long.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:081a50d5852cc283a8ff61000ec92b89894f6617&dn=Kingdom.Come.Deliverance-CODEX&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Wew, what the fuck are you on about lad you're making me nervous

It takes no time at all to pick 2.5k nettles when you're high on herbalism. It's just the first 500 that are exquisitely painful.

If you liked the witcher you should probably buy this

I'd go as far as getting the combat training in Rattay

at most you would be able to pick up 20 or so nettle each grabbing scene so he still did it over 100 times for it

are you allowed to kill anyone during the reconnaissance mission of the abandoned village?

how does this run on ps4 pro?

Depends how moddable it is

>mfw Zbysek got stuck during the tutorial and I farmed shitton of levels on him

I think you have to. When I was fighting the cumans one started to run away. I chased. First I got the text "I should go back and save Hans" or smth like that and when I ignored it I got s fail like when you die, but with a changed text.

just finished the quest with father godwin, my god it was good fun. when will we get a debauchery and merrymaking simulator full length game?

Anyone know what to do about this "Can't save just now. Try again later." glitch? The save button is grayed out and sleeping doesn't work either.

Are there any other good armor vendors aside from the one in Sasau and Rattay? I want to deck my Henry out in late-game gear but the variety provided in those stores are trash

mods

loot him and piss over his corpse

armor is for casuals
tailor is all u need

Kunesh is easier for that. Just knock him out and whack his unconscious body. Each hit counts as a knockout so it gives you massive experience and he doesn't move around like Zbysek.

>Doing the chump game
>My arrows are seemingly going through the logs
what's his witchery?

whats the christian thing to do?
end thieves lives or spare them?

Witcher 3 had some insanely annoying bugs early on. I'm certain they will be fixed.
One of the things I want to do is reward good game industry actions and practices, and this game seems to be really solid on the historical accuracy and attention to detail, as well as an innovative system (and I fucking love Mount & Blade).

So I'm tempted to pay full price just to vote with my dollars.

Is there any way to actually own olena? I've been riding her but she doesn't come when I whistle and I can't load her up with stuff.
When I ran from talmberg I left her in town and walked to skalitz, and she remained in talmberg after I got mugged. She's basically mine but I wish I could have her carry things.

Jesus Christ wouldn't kill a thief.

How are you able to move the cursor so easily? Mine gets kinda stuck to the person's body even if I'm not locked on.

>do the duel with the fine knight for the armor
>its not actually like what he has but instead dyed Milanese brigandine
damn thats kind of lame
but still its fucking good armor with a price tag of 2.7 thousand gold

Does your reputation go down when you stealth kill people without any witnesses?

>getting drunk in ratay since noon and gambling
>1am
>completely shitfaced time to go home and rest have to go hunting at dawn
>make my way back to the mill slowly
>bump into people on the way and ask them how they feel about sir Hanush while farting and burping mid convo
>everything is blurry as fuck
>after a while find the mill
>punch a chicken to death outside for good measure
>theresa is already sleeping
>lie down on the bed smelling like shit in full armor wasted of my ass
>finally go to sleep
>after 5 hours the sleep timer suddenly stops and something wakes me up
>3 guards in the room and a bath wench in her night gown all staring at me
>quo vadis.jpg
>guard screaming at me to pay a hefty fine or get thrown in the pillory
>i had accidentally stumbled into the bathhouse punched of their chickens to death and ate it and then went to sleep in the private quarters together with a bath wench who i thought was teresa
>pay fine
>go to the mill next door and finally sleep in my bed

How long does it take for an item to lose its stolen status?

Well yeah he mentions that he's wagering armor he got in a bet, which doesn't fit him properly.

>kill 8 raging cumans
>have to fight a shitload of bandits that keeps popping up
>almost home, dick in hands all lubed up for theresa
>some bitch tries to blame me for killing a corpse I found
>says she's gonna report me
>slap her with the mace and get arrested

worth it

SPADE TO BURY MY PARENTS

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

W H E R E
H
E
R
E

>128.7 gold on me
>Miller still treats me as if I were poor

>fighting multiple enemies
>attack one
>get attacked by other enemies simultaneously
how do i solve this

where the doggo barks

How do you get this armor? Beat the traveling knight in a duel? Find it in some treasure hunt?

hold left shift

You've got to jerk it to unlock. if you watch closes you see how jerkily I have to pull away the cursor between attacks.

>Travel town to town looking for Golden Age armour because no one has even data mined the game yet
I fucking need it

armorer in Kzinky sells it

How the fuck do people break the game like this? Any time I try moving away like this it results in the NPC just straight up clobbering me.

Finishing it for me broke my game. Loading screens quadrupled in length, saving made me crash, and sleeping led to infinite loading screens. It's got a decent chance of breaking your game. Loading an earlier save fixed it.

Thanks, user. Now I can finally get my fashion on.

i dont know what these are but i get a little bit sick every time i see them

It almost looks like the AI doesn't know what kind of attack you're doing unless you're locked on them which seems like a weird way to do that considering you're going to be switching targets a lot.

Does leveling up the bow skill decrease sway eventually or is it meant to be this hard to shoot at range?

>you can rotate your portrait using K and L

pic is the best hammer I've found so far, anyone seen better? Feels nice to have 6 lbs of solid steel in hand.

Fuck it! I get my tax return deposit next week and my last car payment is this month. I'm fucking buying this shit to celebrate and I'm going to enjoy the shit out of it!

Those are not pounds or kilograms.

Pretty sure they're meant to be buttons. I'm guessing they're remnants of an incomplete "pajama" outfit that sleeping NPCs are supposed to wear, but they decided to just have them sleep "nude" instead but forgot to get rid of the buttons or something. They don't appear on dead people you strip naked or Henry, only on sleeping people from what I've seen.

Man really? I was just about to complete it

What would it be but lbs? The sword weighs 3.5, the shield weighs 6. It's definitely lbs.

thanks

just pirate it retard

is stealth just impossible with the musk talent?

Fuuuuuuck where do I find Captain Bernard? I'm after the part where I reported back to him about Ginger, checking Rattay and Neuhof and he's nowhere to be found

Enemies are pretty good at detecting you already but yeah that really hurts you.

theres one called a ravens beak or some shit. i stopped using it because it would kill people in one hit. i found it and an entire set of seemingly endgame gear in a campgroup chest on the side of the road. i ended up selling all of it cause it just felt cheap.

In the aquarius quest (or w/e it's called) where you determine who carries water and who carries shit, is there a "best" set of assignments where you do the most good? I made the PTSD kid and the retard carry shit, and everyone except broken arm man carry water.

how to undo

He's supposed to be in Neuhof standing where he was when you first arrived there.

How long does it takes merchants to restock on gold?

>"the sword was, in fact, surprisingly light·.the average weight of swords from the 10th to the 15th centuries was 1.3 kg, while in the 16th century it was 0.9 kg."
It could be lbs, but I still think the game weighs are a bit heavy.

Where do I put that -heapsize line if I'm not using steam?

No I'm after that point. He's at the Combat Arena outside Rattay though, I forgot to check there.

I don't even know if stealth works in this game I had my noise and visibility in the low teens and crouch walking and people just instantly know you're there if you get to close to them sometimes. I don't understand it at all.

I pirate less these days because I have more money than I used to, and I actually do like to support developers or studios or even specific games that are doing what I want to see in the game industry more. I vote with my dollars.

Also, Steam sales and ridiculous bundles are fucking everywhere. It's easier than ever to buy every game I want to play.

I do pirate now and then, but nowhere near as much as I used to. Which reminds me there are a few games that I am meaning to buy which I had previously pirated.