>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/792759
youtube.com/watch?v=K6F2vksT-v0
exhentai.org/g/592484/8b75e37604/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new loli when

thanks my dude

Arthur Alter when?

Based loliposter.

Anastasia

Anastasia is a grown woman.

Why do lolifags can't draw for shit?

Whenever they give us the prototype event

>/fgog/ is fixated on the Merlin Tierlist
>no FUCKING body checked the link to appmedia's site that also has a list for classes and has tiers for outside the challenge quests

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/792759

Here, you fuckers. My Scathach is S-ranked out of the Merlin tier. Eat shit, Ereshfags!

Still waiting.

I want to feed him a hamburger

I'm no seeing it

Soon

Then you're blind

>Ere not even ranked yet
dumb Scatcuck

What's this image supposed to be?

it's...?

She is closer to a loli than a hag

She's not a loli. Teenager at best.

Can someone explain the purpose of Fujino's third skill? I don't get it, it simultaneously makes her tankier and squishier? What's the goal?

Reminder: Fujino is older sister material and she saw you as her little brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=K6F2vksT-v0

>At the end of the day the number is all that matters. "Reasonings" are just unimportant window dressing.

Blah blah blah blah blah. Challenge quests and story quests in Camelot and beyond are what actually matter. Easy farming dailies do NOT.

>Update
>ivan the loli bangs this every kngiht

>if she's not a hag she's a loli
Why are extremists always this retarded?

She looks to be around Marie's age imo

Wonfes soon

Why the fuck haven't they made a mobile capsule Servant yet? Seriously, easy as shit to make and would rake in even more casual fag bucks for energy refills and gachas.

People think things can only white or black.

Arthur rate up soon sis... I can feel it...

Why the fuck can't we fight Crypters yet. I want to fight a guy with a Merlin, a Merlin support from another Crypter and a Raikou and bang their asses

Do you think Lavi will be a 5* on her own, or will she be a 4* Foreigner tucked into someone else's gacha?

I hope she's a welfare in some event

So, with likely nothing else coming for this rerun, my hopes for what I want are once again shifted back 6 months.

Probably a 4* where she's involved in some event with an Abby rate up.

Is there a timelock on quests or could I just apple my way to the end?

>Fujino is totally for (You) and Shiki
I'm okay with this.

3*, unless she combines with some other Lovecraft legends. She's too small and weak of a legend on her own. At the end of Salem she even said she can't qualify as a real servant or person since she's too fiction.

Just throw some other legends into her mix, combine her with that beast she gave birth to.

I'm still pissed that we're likely not to get anything really interesting in the story until 2019.

Sister, if Achilles doesn't show up soon I'm going to go apeshit.

At least give me shota Achilles.

All I know is she'll only be released once her hype is all but dead because DW are fucking incompetent

If mxh alter got a rate up this valentine, then arthur will definitely get one for white day

Why is Umu haunting me?

Their lore is irrelevant to the number of stars they have. Why do people keep acting like star ranking=ability in lore? Who cares what legends she has or hasn't been in? It won't decide her star ranking.

Just like Ere huh

>one of the most wanted characters of last year
>female
>3*
yeah right

Could Global Warming be a Servant?

Enemy animation update when? Seriously, comparing wyverns and roman soldiers with Salem shantaks or Shimosa black samurai is not fair.

>King Arthur is one the most famous sword users in the world
>Gets nerfed by terrible masters, a summoning that bans her sheath and one of her swords and jobs a lot
>Hercules is one the most famous characters in the world
>Gets nerfed by a class that takes away his intelligence and jobs in three different routes
>Robin Hood is one the most famous archers in the world
>Gets summoned with a FUCKING CROSSBOW, is nerfed by a chivalrous master and jobs to a slutty fox, a mad retarded emperor and some nameless guy dressed in red clothes
What did Nasu mean by that?

Nah, this coming year is going to end on a big note, just like London was the end of P1. Only have to wait to December.

Stars have something to do with lore, or else Nasu wouldn't have said his only regret was Roma should have been a 4*.

Reminder
exhentai.org/g/592484/8b75e37604/

We already have a Servant from Chinese fiction so why not.

Fuck you all

If Achilles shits on my White Day dream I'll roll for him just to turn him into prisms.

>caring about mooks that won't be in your screen for even 5 minutes

woud you play a fate fighting game made by Bioware?

Robin Hoods are like Hassan in Nasuverse except slightly more like Batman. Its various people that took up the mantle from various ages. The Robin we know wasn't the first or last.

>While the origins of the legend of the chivalrous thief who dwelt in the Sherwood Forest are a subject of consent and spirited debate, it is generally acknowledged that there was an actual person who held the name Robin Hood and that he died at the hands of his aunt, the prioress of Kirklees, who is believed to have bleed him to death in his guise of administering aid for his wounds. However, many of the exploits attributed to him are a curious amalgamation of Celtic, Greek, and Druid mythologies.

>Those who assume the identity of Robin Hood tend to be very conflicted young men. Incredibly virtuous and honorable, yet always working out of the shadows like an assassin or thief , there seems to be slight tinge of cowardice to their makeup. To cover the self-loathing that also seems to be part of every Robin Hood's personality, they all uniformly adopt a somewhat combative and derisive attitude. And though every person to adopt the Robin Hood persona truly values life above all else, they have little appreciations for their own.

>Like the original Robin Hood, he is under the protection of the fairies and is well-versed in the archaic lore of the Druids. And like all "defender of the forest" his knowledge of naturally occurring medicines and poisons is seconds to none.

He's a dumb chuuni, that's what.

>would you play [literally anything] made by Bioware
No

If DW were to release Romulus now he would've been anything between story-locked 4* to limited 5*. Rarity doesn't have anything to do with lore. Only with how marketable a Servant is in DW's eyes.

Post 'em

I expect him also, I don't see Shirou coming out this soon.

Pre-EA Bioware, sure, but not now while they're in the middle of being carved up for money by EA.

Post rape victim

>Stars have something to do with lore
Okay, in that case Saber in a swimsuit with a watergun is equal in power to the usual Saber, Kiyohime powers up with less clothes on. And Saber Alter, the most powerful Servant lore-wise, is a 4* that somehow reaches 5* levels of power by cosplaying.

And that's why all bookwriter Casters we got so far get reality-warping powers that can decide Fate itself.

alters

gay

>his knowledge of naturally occurring medicines and poisons is seconds to none.
Semiramis BTFO

>now
Dragon Age 2 was released in 2011.

Who cares if she's for (You) if she's not(You)sed goods?

(Female)(male)

>Nasu wouldn't have said his only regret was Roma should have been a 4*
>Romulus now he would've been anything between story-locked 4* to limited 5*

I don't understand. What's up with all this Romulus wanking? I get he is a demigod that founded Rome, but he got a spear of the beginning and a bunch of lore to make him more powerful and lovable

Her affection is beyond platonic but not sure if she's at mikiya level

Melty Blood 2 when lads?

are you an otomefag?

welp. I want to introduce a friend to fateverse but I do not know how to explain that the king arthur is a girl of 14 years.

>his knowledge of naturally occurring medicines and poisons is seconds to none
Can I get high with Robin Hood please?

Your dick is as big as Saber is longth. How big is it?

Nips still prefer to romanize her name as Meltlilith.

Shockingly, no, I've never read an otome. Am a fujo though.

>Lip hasn't come back once since her release
It's going to be the same for Fujinon isn't it?

Yeah except they won't rerun the KnK event again so she won't have another rate up

I thought that was how her name is writen. Also, does she have hands?

fujino is not for (You), read her profile bond 5 entry she's for mikiya still

Extremely likely. Lip still has chances of returning with CCC revival, but Fujinon will probably never return.

>15
FTFY

Also you could always explain that, in fact, in some versions of the Arthurian legend Arthur stopped aging after getting Excalibur, and it's actually kind of a tossup whether or not Excalibur and Caliburn, so she would've stopped aging after pulling Caliburn if they're using that detail from one rendition of the legend. And it's a girl just because she happened to be the one to pull out the sword, then dressed in drag.

It's pretty funny how young she looks, but it's not actually as crazy as people act like it is.

What did I tell you about limited 4 stars tied to an event, bro.

Yes, but they're atrophied and useless.

is this in the revival? I'm just skipping because this is supposed to be old shit, right?

Fujosis.

You got shit taste.

Where do I farm puppets

It's a slow death (unlike Barnes and Noble which just got turbofucked by it's CEO).

Fuck you my taste is good
Ambiguous boys who will make your parents question if they're actually a girl are the best girls

samefag

Apparently her romanized name in FGO is Meltryllis, but TM screwed up by romanizing it as Meltlilith for several years, and apparently most fans haven't noticed this.

Yes, she has hands, but they don't work properly. She cannot even line up properly her figure collection due to that. Being Melt is suffering.

people keep saying this but did anyone actually translate her profile yet

Is Osakabehime as strong and famous as Gilgamesh?