/mbgg/ - Mobage General #846

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nNmHzEfU3OSt-VlGma4diO4405fmqDLWJ8LiiOsyRmg/edit#gid=1516919274
appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/1625319
youtu.be/-ZU3rGryPYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forever 7th should be removed at some point, nobody talks about it and it barely gets updated. Pretty much dead already.

Please move PriConn discussion to

Go play Tagatame.

>Added a couple threads ago because someone asked
>Nobody ever brings it up anymore

RIP

For people playing Princess connect, you can recharge your stamina on the cheap 3 times a day. That's 300 AP for 120 crystals which really helps with progression and actually doing things.

keep it up and i'm not dropping accounts here ever again

Can the leader of /mbgg/ clan kick someone lazy nigger out? Thanks in advance.

Look at this guy. He's a real big deal.

You pretty much can't play the game if you don't do it, you make the gems back pretty fast though.

But no accounts have been dropped

I'm pretty iffy about the 100 for 100 deal though. The 120 for 300 AP is super worth but 100 for 100 seems questionable considering how the price nearly tripled, at that point I might as well wait til tomorrow.

All mobile games without a general, however irrelevant, should be included, as long as they're not being announced to shut down. It's the entire point of this thread after all.

Just wait for the next day, there's absolutely no point to waste gems doing the 100 gem reset unless you are whaling.

Where's Terra Battle?

The OP should be kept current though and the user that made the translations or talked about Forever 7th seems to have disappeared.

Valkyrie connect should be removed too and everyone knows Potion maker is just there for fun.

The strangest thing was that the guy who was translating the game was literally the only one playing here when it got added to the OP. Really didn't need to be added but whatever.

It's a really good game though. Just that it's very story driven and there is like a time travel vn routing system that seems very complicated so not knowing chink makes it impossible to play.

Brave Frontier 2 is going to be shit, isn't it? I can tell by the hideous art style

the one time I looked I think it was 40 crystals for 120 stamina. The monthly deal is 2k crystals for $10. 500 paid upfront then 50 "free" for 30 days. Probably necessary to do if you want to ever win a fucking arena fight

>2k crystals for $10
I remember when these deals were $5. What the fuck happened?

>Expecting Cygames not to Jew

>Keep adding games to the OP but don't remove the others that nobody plays anymore
Morons.

All those games get a mention at least once per thread, believe it or not.

The OP post doesn't count as a mention, user.

>no gacha
Don't know what their plan is but it doesn't sound good on the long run.

Does it even count as a gacha if you just select the character you want if you have enough gems or whatever?

why isnt makai wars in the op

Asagi's game in the OP in 14 years!

someone did 5 accounts with 2 3*s last thread.
its 980 yen so really $9.2 if that makes you feel better. It works out to 20 rolls. 50 paid gems a roll once a day. Might be more worth it to use the 'free" gems to buy stamina (40 crystal) and mana (10 crystal) every day

but it was her fucking turn this week!

Guy disappeared after giving out 2 and the other two replies to the post were "pls respond" tier though

>tfw farmed 20 class change orbs in one sitting
I unironically enjoyed being a resu slut

Cute Chihaya

Also I guess you get 300 skip tickets (10 a day) and a 2nd attempt at the dungeon daily (whoever keeps saying it resets every 5 hours is very wrong) with the monthly deal

and I must have remembered something wrongly. The price for me is $8.37 plus tax for that.

Please take her. She cannot marry anymore.

I'm sorry, my heart belongs to Tina

I need to farm those at some point, but it's hard to bother when none of my mages seem appealing.

That is really dumb, and tb still isn't in the list either. Fuck this bitch ass who makes early threads and makes them wrong

I'm the user that got one of the id, the Monika and Saren one. Kinda regretting my decision because both of them are midliners and the id is devoid of tanks.
If the user came back i really want to ask for another one.

Just roll more

so is the f2p thing to do in tagatame to just roll the 500 gem steps of all these step gachas? there's 3 step and 5 step ones and i'm not entirely sure what to do since there's like 6 gachas up now

Here's what you do

>farm multiplayer for gems, each unique person gives 50 gems up to 100 people max
>buy each of the 500 gem banners and 300 gem weapon banners
>if the banner is a limited collaboration, consider buying the 1500 gem banner if you really want a certain unit. you can find the full list of all units from the current Dragon Genesis collab here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nNmHzEfU3OSt-VlGma4diO4405fmqDLWJ8LiiOsyRmg/edit#gid=1516919274

Sol is your guy to reroll for

Oh wait you're not rerolling, just normally rolling. My bad, I misread.

What happens in Priconne if I fail a dungeon, the level 44 thing oneshot my guys

you cant use the dead girls anymore for that dungeon instance

Hit the button to reset it and you can go back in after 5 hours pass.

I hit the only button there and looks like its saying 15 hours

I've seen pudding loli mentioned as a tank a few times but all she ever does to not die is her heal, beyond that she gets belted just as much as everyone else I have. What am I missing?

yeah, it should be 1 try each day

I did, didn't get anything worthwhile either on my 2nd 10 roll. The only 2* frontliner that i have is a catgirl with even less HP than 1* frontliners.

Did she die in the end? If yes, then she suck. If not, then good because not dying is the main function of a tank in every game.

KR question, Theo needs DPS or tank stats? also, is he good for auto battles?

What are clans for in priconne?

Apparently your clanmates can help you defeat bosses in the dungeons.

She also transforms briefly, at which point she can't be hit and enemies go for the next in line. Which isn't good if she's your only tank, but seems kinda decent if she's running ahead of a second tank since you split up the damage a bit.

And if that second tank is Shizuru, that rank 4 group def buff can help pudding loli last longer, too.

Is the 2nd Aniv cat lady actually worth raising?

Yes. She's a great support and she can clockup

I got healer girl that summons a bird, and edgy sword girl that summons skulls. I will build the ultimate summon team since I got no tanks.

Who's better tank:
Kuuka (pudding girl) or Miyako?

I only got a full team of 2* (except starter 3* Saren)

Good luck building up that initial TP while the enemy team decimates you.

The sword girl summons skulls as a skill

appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/1625319

>win a match in the arena
>get 690 gems
What the fuck. How does this work? Get gems every time you achieve a rank higher than you had before? I won another fight right after that but got nothing.

What are y'all using for Princess Connect? I've had Nox crash with some Microsoft runtime error twice in the last 20 minutes and curious if bluestacks or w/e is more stable

My cheap tablet

What the fuck really? Too bad I can't ever win a match, even if they are 4 levels lower they always charge up faster than me.

go full DPS with attack speed and crit chance. his entire toolkit is about autoattacking so hes pretty good for autobattle

>Priconne saves all the data in root so I cant just copy paste the folder for easy rerolls

Lame as fuck, these downloads are cancer

Been playing on Nox just fine without any crashes. The only issue I'm having is that union burst animations are not showing if I'm using DirectX rendering.
user in a previous thread said he had same crashing issues when using 6.0.0.0. I'm not sure if that's the case, but I'm using a 6.0.2.0 version.

>free unit that can get to 85 for minimal effort
>not worth raising

even if it was the worst unit in the game, its still a free 85 which is better than a paid level 60

Is there any open clans for priconne?

Some user made "Grancypher" last thread

I'd rather join random nips than some GBF faggotry.

Look forward to the other granblue characters they're adding and the rest of Djeeta's jobs then

So do that and don't bitch here.

>my team of rank 4 level 30s get demolished even by lower level teams in the arena
I guess I'm just a shitter then and can ignore this.

How do you even get lower level team? I'm just level 26 and all my matchups are fucking 30+

I just spam the refresh button until a team comes along that's lower than my level. At this stage I've yet to even win a match doing this anyway so whatever. I'm just gonna ignore the pvp shit going forward.

Yep. I just looked around the wiki and apparently if you're under rank 8000 you get gems for every 100 ranks you increase, if you're over 8000 you gems for every single rank increase.
It's been trial and error for me. What's worked best so far is sticking two sacrificial tanks in front to let the back charge and hoping they do enough. Doesn't help those bull matchups though.

when is Laharl getting nerfed? I see him in literally every multiplayer game.

They cant nerf him so he's been up there for a year. They actually buffed him with the Shinri nensou and the HP changes.

>nerfing in a mobage a year after he comes out
Good luck with that

why can't they nerf him? they already made their money from all the whales spending $$$ to get him when he was in a banner

Lawsuits. The same reason summer zoi was never nerfed and instead they changed the game for the better. Not every stage is vulnerable to fire and/or slash anyways

Where the hell have the shinki been?

>those choices during Eriko 4th story

Why is the world map so laggy in puriconne? And why does the game crash sometimes when starting a quest?

What kind of starving chinese programmer wrote this spaghetti code?

>tagatame is a better disgaea game than makai wars
what a world

HAATOBREIKU!

Taga devs have a record of fucking something up, players crying bloody murder, and devs doing a 180 and apologizing, rinse repeat in that order. At least they are aware that nerfing Laharl simply for being "too OP" is more trouble than it's worth. I mean, it's not like Laharl has no counter; my Noctis can handily beat a Laharl in pvp.

can you tell me what phone you have

>PvP

We're talking about game modes that matter, user. Not minigames.

Will she be playable?

youtu.be/-ZU3rGryPYk

Laharl-sama with his new waifu Iris. If only Flonne was here to support him too

I'm on latest nox version of 6.0.5.2 and it gets that runtime crash like every 20 mins. Guess I should just download the older version and play off that since that's apparently stable.

I'm playing on a cheap J7 Prime

I'm new(ish) to kings raid.
I went with rephy/annette/epis/morrah.
Im at 61~ but dont feel like I have much CC during hard fights. For example I get murdered trying to T1 some characters. Any suggestions? I have one ticket left so I guess I could grab someone like maria but I'm not sure what to do.

>those legs
At least now I know who I'm saving for.