>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

HORSE TEAMS ARE

Tailtiu is kind of cute

IUCHARBAR SURGE

please do not subject Tailtiu to sexual harassment

still viable

Easy mode cancer shit and anyone who tries to say flier/dragons/armors are on the same level is completely deluded and probably a horse-fag trying to take the heat off them

>Only Infantry teams aren't cancer
>every Infantry team I see is 2 mages, 1 dancer and either an archer or some 2 range sword user
Wow, so much above the rest of us in skill..

OLIVER NO

So is there something for tonight?

When are horses going to get fun abilities to pass around? I can't help it that my favorite character is cavalry, it's painful not being able to throw stuff like wrath/steady breath on them.

Nope, dead game

Says the guy who can't complete anything using infantry without Blade tomes and a Dancer

Which bane is the best for Soleil? -Res or -HP? They both are +Atk

Name a more literal who.

Another Shadow Dragon Warriors map and another daily map.

Reminder that
>in the Genealogy remake there will be DLC to recruit Ishtar (w/ Mjolnir), Brian (w/ Helswath and an axe Triangle Attack with his brotjers) and Arion (w/ Gungnir)
>Alec or Noishe will be made black a la Gray/Tobin
>Sigurd and his knightfriends will have even gayer subtext
>Oifey will get added backstory

but fliers are on about the same level. the only thing stopping them is having easy access to hone

TT/HM farming then.

so you're all voting for Sophia in the upcoming gauntlet right?

>Having problems to deal with horses.
You know that exist some thing like PP, Trenches, to fuck them right?
God how can someone be so bad at a mobile games.

OH NONONO

I just want to see if ISIS has the balls to retcon all of the gen 1 deaths in a remake

But she loves it.

Thanks Raul, now when someone complains about horses and says other teams are less cancerous I can say "trip back on"

I wish Gauntlets would just go away honestly.

I need that b8% banner NAO

This thread was after the other one
Prepare to get deleted, nerds

>but fliers are on about the same level.
Bullshit. For a long ass time one archer could shit down a whole flier team, and one of the best archers was B!Lyn. If anything rivals cavs in cancer it's dragons because they're a high defensive 2 range cancer fest, for the most part

Where in my post did I say they were hard to fight?

Just because I can easily counter Reinhardt/BLyn combos every match doesn't make them any less cancerous.

Same way someone can be so bad at English.

I wonder who the new heroes will be. I hope it's characters that aren't from FE6 onwards.

______ pleases old men for money!

Geneology amiibo when

WHAT IS THE NEXT GHB

uncle iroh?

Confess, /feg/. I will absolve you of your sins.

Olivia

Oliver's one of the few men that actually wouldn't molest her.

T S U B A S A
O
R
I
B
E

True Xenochads dominate the thread with their superior personalities and intellect, not making early threads.

Kempf

>For a long ass time one archer could shit down a whole flier team
don't ever reply to me again, shitter

res unless you want to give her DC for arena scoring

Bump

lel
armors and dragons are way stronger in player hands

Genny

I never got around to finishing RD.

I'll vote for her in CYL! She can beat Lucina!

I like fgo events more than TT

It's gonna be that clown retard from Fates and you're gonna like it.

is that why you kept making early threads last night?

>triggered horse shitter
Why would I listen to trash like you? You can reply if you want, I won't read it. (lol.

X is laughing at us is my fault
I'm sorry

>sit wtharja down in the center surrounded by ward armor
>clear infernal ghb
lmao

>For a long ass time one archer could shit down a whole flier team
I have been using brave lance cordelia to kill archers like Takumi and Brave Lyn since forever.

That's just common sense.

Dude, it's a single player game, who fucking cares?

How do I build Lalilina? Is Gronnblade even worth it on her if she can't even reach 40 speed with seals and skills?

I mean they don't have anything else to do until march (lol

I insult fat people on a regular basis. Now get on a treadmill you fat sack of shit

Never bothered in finishing Awakening.
I've been in the final chapter for months now

Voting isn't content no matter how much IS wants to say it is.

I still haven't beat conquest because after 8 chapters I realized it's nothing but gimmicky bullshit

Let me guess, you lack theory of mind and think any two slightly similar people are a hivemind.

I once drew a really awful picture of Nils topping Canas

I 5 starred my 4* Tobin because I was really lazy during his Tempest and was really embarrassed that I didn't have his 5* version

I barely even use him

trailer tomorrow?

i'm gay

The biggest arena cancer was never exclusive to a movement type. It has always been, and always will be, dancers (especially ones that involve skills that allow either themselves or their allies to teleport). The worst part is that you won't be able to escape them until you get to the upper crust of t20, and even then they still make occasional appearances with their +10 merged teammates.

If one unit took down your entire team, you just suck at video games. Position skills exist for a reason.

More like I recognize Silasfag-style shitposting when I see it.

Echoes is ok

>I barely even use him
Thats sums up half the shit that I've promoted

>I insult fat people on a regular basis
I always wondered why you spent so much time yelling at a mirror

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

I've played almost every FE game, but I've never finished one.

I never used any children units in awakening or fates unless the DLC required me to. I never saw the appeal in child units

I've been playing Birthright for over a year now. Every so often I'll force myself to complete a few missions and then not touch it for months. I also can't bring myself to play a different FE until I beat it because autism.

>doing AA
>literally all but one of the teams I faced had an axura
half considering just stacking BST so I get merged meme teams instead of constant cancer

Traps aren't gay.

I'm a gameplayfag

Echoes was the only FE game where I did not go full autism trying to min max every character and grind everyone to max level. I didn't even grind. Also I liked Mila's turnwheel.

You're not missing much, in fact the ending pretty much ruins the entire game honestly.

speaking of fgo events. I hate those TT-like grinders like valentines on jp. running the same fucking node 1500 times. On TT I can atleast auto my shit through. Events like KnK are much more enjoyable however since I can work towards +10 rewards at once even i i have to semi-mindlessly tap tap my way through it.

Its got to be Beasts or Lief right? They didn't block out the GHB for the Sacred Stones banner so it has to be something good to surprise us like this.

I purposefully give anons bad advice when they ask for help.

I can't save orbs because I like rolling on banners too much.

Camus rerun when?

The biggest cancer was at launch with Hectors that were borderline impossible to kill unless you were running one of a small handful of reds that could counter him

Players hated mila's turnwheel? I wish they implemented it sooner in other fire emblem games. Restarting an entire chapter because you died to a crit is retarded

Never ever

>reading comprehension
>shut down an entire team
>shut down
Granted, I said shit down. Point is, B!lyn hiding behind a physical wall horse like say Xander buffed to high heaven on most of Arena's shitty maps could really fuck you over. Even with reposition skills.

You'd also have no wait to bait her pre-lotes shield seal if you ran a full flier team. Was bullshit even with fliers terrain immunity because some maps fucked you with walls. Don't even pretend that wasn't a big deal just because it isn't now.

>90% of the time I see the You Lose screen from autobattling TT it's from Shitbert
Stop killing my TT boosted Hector, faggot.