/svg/ Shadowverse General

Chest event is currently on. Grants Luna sleeves and emblem. Lasts until the 19th Japan time.

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kamata_kamata/status/915585796043706368
youtube.com/watch?v=3vPlLajFcZo
pixiv.net/member.php?id=1447670
openrec.tv/live/lLIpv4K6vBm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have not seen someone using a male leader in over 100 matches now. Is the era of men over?

twitter.com/kamata_kamata/status/915585796043706368

Albert is everywhere, what are you smoking?

Avatarfag retarded from /gbfg/. You're forever a newfag.

>that one guy's tism flaring like crazy

>redditdusa
you literally have another container in this board, fuck off already

Need a concede

I miss when the usual shitposting was just putting creepy eyes and smiles on pictures.

>Windmill Carrot
I just got fucking memed to death

You asked for it.

Nothing quite like some autistic japanese shitposting.

Thanks Arisa channeru

>no nerfs

Post webms.

This bothers me because the 'turn player loses on ties' makes no sense and makes Mutagenic Bolt even more bullshit.

This is infuriating to watch.

I need more memes/offmeta decks to play; already made decks around Straddler/TQ, Avatar of Heresy, and Dark Alice. Anyone run decks with Abomination, Jorm, and Mysteria/Silver Blade? Doesn't have to be amazing, rotation or unlimited is okay, I just want to have fun doing dailies.

What's your Dark Alice list look like? Does it do well at all?

>Mysteria/Silver Blade

Here you go. Gets randomly fucked by people running FFG, but otherwise it's alright.

whats the point of mommysteria there? does the golem give you spells?

Thanks, I'll give it go. No piercing rune though? Would have figured that was a sure addition.

Golem gives you better Thorn Burst (draw a card with Earth Rite).

Add it in if you want, but you only need 1x mysteria and 5 thorns for OTK. I usually have enough damage to kill my opponents.

Don't mind shitposters, i like medusa.

I just wish she was better.

A kindly reminder that this is the best meta we ever have since both formats have up to 11 decks with 51% winrate. If you keep on losing, that means your deck belongs in the 49% so it's in your best interest to use either of the 11. Thank you.

>either of the 11
Come on now, there's Daria, Daria with mammoth, Daria with giant chimera, Saha ramp, Saha ramp with canyon, Saha ramp with windmill, and Saha with no ramp in other classes.

Elta

Why is MutaBolt even a thing, anyway? Fucking TotG

She's actually decent in the current deck environment if it weren't for Doroshii.

it punishes board and encourages more strategic play

>Why is MutaBolt even a thing, anyway?
To help me set up Walfrid lethal.

As in a deck with various snek cards, or just Medusa in a mid-range deck as a better Floral Fencer?

Is Snek actually viable? I have tons of Snek cards but I don't know if it works or not.

More just as a better Floral Fencer in midrange decks but Gorgons is actually pretty solid too in midrange blood right now so midrange blood that isn't neutral is halfway to being a snek deck. I still can't justify Stheno over Bloodhungry Matriarch although Stheno isn't terrible and has synergy with Soul Dominator. But Stheno is honestly not terrible either. Euryale and Venomous Bite though are just bad.

Euryale is pretty good at denying Rune free clears

What's a fun meme deck I can play with little to no leggos.

this is actually hilarious to me

I'll have to give something like that a try at some point.

Newt OTK. 0 leggos, just runs a handful of golds you probably have.

please concede for my daily

Conjuring Force Snowmen
Treasure Map Roost Pure Chimera
PtP Tyrant

i've been having middling success with her but my deck can't go toe to toe with any tier 1 deck. any suggestions?

>3 days in row of Blood dailies
Atleast i don't have to suffer much doing them
But fuck the chests

Castle in the Sky OTK.

To Eachtar them

>Treasure Map Roost Pure Chimera

youtube.com/watch?v=3vPlLajFcZo

KYA KYA KYA KYA

So you hope for a Roost so you can go off with 2 chimeras in one turn?

>I'll have to give something like that a try at some point.
Arthur, Neutral Blood and Midshadow are strictly better if you want to play midrange but Midrange blood isn't horrible. The wincon is basically flooding the board with sneks and goblins to get a lot of chip damage early and set up Soul Dominator lethal or alternatively in some cases to end the game with a devastating bloodhungry matriarch (sometimes you use both). The board flood has synergy with Soul Dominator for obvious reasons but also pretty good synergy with the Matriarch as well since you can smash your tokens into 3 or 4 hp units to set up the Matriarch play (I run 3x Dominator 2x Matriarch). The biggest question mark for me is what to do with the 6pp slot. I've experimented with Fenrir but am currently running Phantom Cats(2x) mostly for the card draw and sometimes a bit of chip damage since I run most of the goblin generators in this deck.But I also sometimes think it might be better to just have some Imp Lancers instead for the extra finishing power since I really don't think this type of deck wants to run Razory Claws. Again, this is definitely one of the worst midrange decks you could play, but I do think it's viable. Low Tier 2 at best, but I play it because it's fun not because I want the best winrate possible. If you want winrate just play Doroshii obviously but I personally just can't stand playing Doroshii in this meta.

This is a basic description of how my deck works here but the short answer is, if you want to consistently go toe to toe with Tier 1 decks that aren't Daria then you're better off playing other decks probably. I don't think midrange blood is terrible. But it's definitely not a Tier 1 deck. One think I would suggest though if you do want to play this type of deck is that a copy or two of Crimson Purge can be really clutch in this meta.

W-what is my wife doing here?

Holy fuck, I've gone like ten matches in a row, winning plenty, and I still haven't seen my second crate for today.

2 more months for not only considering playing again but also for dropping Unlimited as a whole

I'm on a 4 win streak right now and hasn't popped up. Only 2 chests in 4 hours

I honestly stopped caring about the crates once I got the Luna stuff, but yeah I haven't seen many crates either this event.

>shitposters
You're replying to one, poor clueless soul.

I still need the Luna emblem.

I still feel a little sore about forgetting about half of the previous chest even and missing the Erika cardback.

Even though I rolled both Cerberus and Exella almost immediately afterward.

Chests are rigged for real
Everyday 2/5 during dailies but if trying to go 5/5 i would need 3-4+ hours no matter wins/loses
No KMR, i don't like or enjoy your game now so fuck off you and your rigged events of "free" shit

me on the right

>Even though I rolled both Cerberus and Exella almost immediately afterward.

Please die, luckshitter.

>tfw a pure vengeance deck I threw together actually works and I get to finish my chests quickly

Post it.

>tfw I dropped 3k MP in two days
>would have been more but you can't go below zero

Still a WIP and Blood Moon surprisingly has helped me in a couple games, but I think it could be cut still. I'll try this deck some more tomorrow.

That's harsh brother, you'll rebound.

45 minutes later and still no chest, I finally restarted the client and have a potential chest on my next match.

I hope there isn't something bugging out that stopped my previous client from getting drops at all.

Is there like something going on right now? I've queued like 5 games in a row in AA3 and they've all conceded like turn 2. They do know you have to win games to get chests right?

Are all the card art / characters in this game recycled from RoB? I didn't play RoB.

Yes. And some might be from Granblue

Were you playing Rune?

PTP Forest

How the fuck do you win against dragon with this? You can't go under, your early game is pathetic.

None is from granblue. I don't get why people keep bringing this up.

How come almost 80% of sv players only complaining about daria and ramp but not the 3~4 turn atomy?

concede please

Probably because Atomy is an Unlimited meme? I was under the impression most people on these threads were playing Rotation.

Literally everyone who plays Unlimited is complaining about T3 Atomy > T5 Zeus. Shit's straight retarded. Daria highrolls have nothing on that shit. I actually just won a game against a dude who played 4 Atomys by T7 as PTP by highrolling into double active PTP on T8

Name a class that is unable to remove an Atomy on turn 4.

thanks snek

Know the artist for this image? iqdb isn't showing anything.

here you go pixiv.net/member.php?id=1447670

You see that filename? That's literally pixiv number.

Thanks a ton.
Wasn't aware of that, thanks for the heads up.

You can't defend turn3 Atomy going straight into Cerdiwen for Zeus or Atomy again
You don't have your hard removal in hand on turn4 and turn5 and maybe turn6? You lose

Everyone playing Unlimited complain more about that than Roaches, i am actually more surprised they didn't like restricted Ceridwen or Skull Ring this month

Only thing to complain about is Aria in Roach. That's the only thing that really fucks the deck to OP.

Atomy itself should be restricted though, that is way stupider than Roach, it's both the enabler and the wincon instead of just one or the other.

/hsg/ 15 year old obvious.

Can't have a single thread without that one shitter who can't speak english.

Not my problem if you're not a 7 year old loli, disgusting brat.

Atomy requires you to have him in hand before turn 3 and also needs to have specific cards to do things. Nothing like having 3 Ceridwen and 3 Zeus in hand but no Gloomy, for example.

Dropping in this dead general to give you aggro dragon in rotation. Cheap and powerful deck, easy dailies for poorfags:

openrec.tv/live/lLIpv4K6vBm