Amen.

You forgot
>BEST PROTESTANTS EVER TIER
Dead protestants

>Reposting the same thread a day later

Lmao how
Calvinism is the most life-denying shit out there

I want to see that painting live and fap in front of it

From the perspective of secular development this is incorrect. The Protestant nations that developed the most were the ones that stayed closest to Catholicism (Lutherans, Anglicans). Nice try though.

What is this painting about?

>secular development

Looks like a visual pun about Cardinal Richelieu's dick To Be Honest With You Buddy

Fun is a sin

Netherlands

what does Veeky Forums think of this book
ccel.org/ccel/calvin/institutes.ii.viii.html

Big parts of the Netherlands were and always have been catholic though, despite Protestantism being the official religion for a couple of centuries. You can't really call the Netherlands a protestant country in historical context without excluding big parts of the country.

The only Catholic parts are known as Belgium, the entire rest is Protestant

Not true at all. Limburg and Brabant (half of which is still part of the Netherlands today) are historically Catholic. Catholics were spread between the different provinces as well. Big parts of the population in Gelderland, Overrijsel and Utrecht were also Catholic.

When I say "half of which is still part of the Netherlands today" I am specifically referring to Brabant, by the way. This is a bit unclear now that I'm reading it back

>tfw proddy
When will the suffering end?

When Jesus returns.

fucking kek

>TRUE PROTESTANTS TIER
>calvinists
>still does infant baptism

why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_La_Rochelle
The siege of La Rochelle

look up covenant theology

You look like that stupid islamists.

Some have argued that the empty hole where the statue of the buddha used to be is actually a beautifully ironic representation of what Buddhism is about.
Beautiful Emptiness where dead stone used to be.

half of limburg is in belgium too.

the southern regions were very insignificant in our history. Since the reformation, they've been some of the poorest regions. Most of the economic burden is still carried by the historically protestant areas.

I would also go as far as that Dutch catholics (those that are left) are culturally the most protestant catholics out there. Probably more protestant than your average anglicist.

>muslims also drink water so you shouldn't drink water

>I'm a radical, Biblical Christian
>I believe what the Church of the first century believed
>Based on KJV

"17 Thou shalt make also a propitiatory of the purest gold: the length thereof shall be two cubits and a half, and the breadth a cubit and a half. 18 Thou shalt make also two cherubims of beaten gold, on the two sides of the oracle. 19 Let one cherub be on the one side, and the other on the other. 20 Let them cover both sides of the propitiatory, spreading their wings, and covering the oracle, and let them look one towards the other, their faces being turned towards the propitiatory wherewith the ark is to be covered. 21 In which thou shalt put the testimony that I will give thee. 22 Thence will I give orders, and will speak to thee over the propitiatory, and from the midst of the two cherubims, which shall be upon the ark of the testimony, all things which I will command the children of Israel by thee." Exodus 25:17-22

>le John of Damascus naymay
kys