/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV General

>Eureka 4.25
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Feb 19th patch, locked servers re-opening and new housing districts unrestricted.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/f4acfd71a5a9a3b2a8852436b2408e1ace628e3f

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasiaxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/Gj8eLa5x

On the last episode of /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=LLNdqKq3c5U
youtube.com/watch?v=nM_txL43iFM
youtube.com/watch?v=n8cCDoDYgc0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkFjyMfAR9o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml90FJK-emo
youtube.com/watch?v=iPuOY3V22vo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0HUBWdDkU
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ8JfqBxs5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vJMLJVha5sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello!

Moew

Xth for comfy moms

Only the hardcore collectors have that potat edition

The 1.0 apocalypse sounded really neat.

ohey das me

reminder that males who play males are a rare species and must be chained to my basement for protection

Really hoping one of you lads can help me, ever since the last patch I've had a problem where whenever I run ACT it absoluely fucking TANKS my fps down to like 20-30, I didn't change anything at all so I'm really confused about how it happened, tried entirely re-installing both the game and ACT and I can't fix it or find any useful solutions with google. Anyone know what the fuck could be happening ?

Die comfy moms!

POST CHARACTERS and songs

hello 1488

Hey anons, I'm new to the game and I'm curious. what happens to loot if everybody rolls "Pass" in a dungeon? is it converted to gil?

xth for absolute degenerate

It almost looks like a still from one of those old gimmicky 3D movies where they'd constantly shove things out towards the camera for effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Someone just picked up a new fanta

Next time I see you then!

never 4get

It's insane how jarring it is to see the full blade like that. You get so used to clipping that it looks strange when it doesn't.

What do you wear to a goth wedding anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=LLNdqKq3c5U

>invite friend to do maps
>party fills up before you can join
>he gets a 2 mill item while you sit afk waiting for a spot
so
this is suffering...
not bad

The last person who hadn't picked yet gets saddled with it, I believe.

stfu & stop memeing im having a serious dilemma here and you only want to derail my post with your tomfoolery!!!!!!!

Heavensward had so many areas that were used for literally nothing

you mean like the entirety of asyz lla?

If everybody passes, the item is destroyed.
If everybody leaves the dungeon before items are rolled on, the last person out gets the item forced on them unless they rolled pass before everybody disappeared.

There's a ton of youtube videos of it up, people watching the sky while the music plays and garlean airships looming overhead until the countdown finishes, towns full of monsters. Really one of those unique video game experiences I wish I could have seen but oh well.

I need a house right nao. This is my chance!

>in maps for the first time
>do like 9 with two thief maps
>didn't get shit
>still had a good time

Can't wait for the next one

No I'm pretty sure its just an ingrate

I did it! I made nearly 1 million gil today! I am on track for a house!

Is there a list of notable shops anywhere? Shops that have inventories you wouldn't normally expect, like the wedding stuff in that one Ul'dah clothing shop, or the antique things in Silver Bazaar?

Would anyone like to afk with me all night long?

Thanks for the answer. I have been hitting greed on everything and people were getting angry with me, so I wasn't sure if I was like, keeping gil or something from them.

I mean, I guess that's the prime example, but there is a ton of them scattered all over. which is kind of nice.

that implies that money matters for shit when it comes to buying a house right now, and not just being faster than everyone else

ye sure what server?

Lol no just Greed everything if you're using it to turn into GC seals or desynthing.
People get pissy when you Need on gear, but if you Greed and nobody says anything like "hey could you pass on (whatever) i'm trying to farm up a glam" then they can suck it.

There are orchestrion rolls all over the place. One requires you to successfully complete the Attack on Highbridge FATEs to unlock the vendor and be able to buy the rolls. Also there's that one imp on the island that sells minions.

Money matters when you don't have any.

tfw not on aether

Balmung opening means DRK fixes
I have foreseen it!

>tfw lonely

Mateus

I'm gonna pet the fuck outta you

stop what you are doing in game right now and take a screenshot

youtube.com/watch?v=nM_txL43iFM

You're asking for a time out, kid.

Y-You can't!

two for one
youtube.com/watch?v=n8cCDoDYgc0

Are new characters ok?

Gas the lalafels

watch it be AST buffs because parts of their kit are underpowered

One day, I'll actually finish that FATE chain.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkFjyMfAR9o

ye

now that's a quality highlander

Zone?

Sorry we actually balanced the ENTIRE GAME around dark passenger being unusable and shadow wall being trash! Please look forward to the next expansion when we might tweak something.

a buddy of mine has been having issues with the launcher, was hoping someone here could help. And, before asking, he's already done clean uninstall/reinstalls and Admin for the launcher. He keeps getting the "Global is undefined" error in pick related.

Roemoms.

best rdm weapon go!
honour if the vortex

Try me, my glamorous orange will blind you into submission.

Memc@ was switching character

firewall problem maybe?

I told a person I hate lalafells and the next time I saw her they fantasia'd into a cat girl

did I do good?

Where do I sign up?

absolutely not

no since they didnt fanta to midlander or au ra

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml90FJK-emo
T I M E O U T

I really like both PoTD weapons.

What have I missed.

a thread without a ton of shitposting about you so do everybody a favor and stay gone thanks tranny

none of them look good on male roe so i guess ironworks

Just did Kugane Castle and popped all my CDs on Yojimbo for the last 20% so I could stand in the AoEs spamming Fell Cleave while I read a text
youtube.com/watch?v=iPuOY3V22vo

Please respond.

Disable overlays

I just bought my friend hunting hawk

they unlocked it, ran around with it for five minutes and then took out their ferret again

If you're on windows 7, try switching off from the Aero theme and change to windows classic.
I used to have the same problem and weirdly enough that fixed it.

If you're not on windows 7 then I have nothing for you.

That actually does work, it only happens when I have the overlay up, but the overlay is a lot of the point of me running the parser to begin with.

whittret*

How much was the hawk?

9 million gil on my server

Phil...

Is that a drop in the bucket or half your gil?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0HUBWdDkU
>tfw setting an alarm for the sole purpose of attending a lizard wedding
>tfw anxious about the market board

Balmung's reopening. Also I'm falling asleep in your spot.

hawk aint even 9m on odin user

Chicken Knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ8JfqBxs5Q

Step into my office.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJMLJVha5sw

Sometimes do you only watch cutscenes just for screenshot chances?

Maybe not the best but un-augmented Shiva rapier is certainly my favorite

I watch them just to see how cute and pretty my character is
if it was realistic all the guy scions would be after my butt

I usually think about doing it but never get around to it

> Balmung's reopening.
So, nothing.

I started taking some during HW