/pg/- Persona General

Previous NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mYFwY7cvq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have ritualposting news

Anal with Makoto!

Anal with Makoto!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Can't wait for Goro to kick Ren's attic dwelling ass

desu i wouldn't be surprised if anne had a small crush on goro

we meet again

Double Anal with Makoto!

There's a surprising amount of art for that. I guess people like the rich proper girl/poor deliquent boy dynamic.

lovekoto

yeah it's a classic kind of character contrast that people are into

Sorry if this offends

Makoto is cute

I love haru!

why is the lighting in the dance stages so yellow? everyone looks like jaundiced simpsons

>imagine this on the cover of a bikini magazine with her belly button reaching half way to her breasts

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

why is she jumping didn't she learn her lesson from last time?

I'm half-convinced the reason she forgot half her beauty thief lines is because she was completely unprepared for Jokah and his seductive YOSH

>beauty thief

Cheating on Haru!!
Not coming home after work!!
Making her feel insecure!!
Making Haru gain weight from eating her feelings out!!

She jumping for joy to see me, thats all.

She's mine /pg/

It was love at first sight

/pg/ news, bringing you the shitposts without having to scroll.

>The ritual posts continue as normal, some to the point of absurdity. An interview with "Ren is from Sumaru City" guy is in the works.
>DSN posters are tied with a score of 30-30 on who posted first at 12:00. The race rages on to the release of the games.
>Certain shitposts are spreading, like "anal with makoto", if you want to become a ritual poster I recommend becoming an ohyaposter, she needs more memes.
>In the previous thread, an annposter deleted his post after replies made jokes about the apricot dancing nude on the subway. This reporter missed what the original post was, but according to eyewitness testimony, it was a webm of Ann on a subway. Keep an eye out for new meme developments.
>The recent "Annt" meme has still not gained traction, and it has been past the usual 3 days of a meme's natural growth. It failed to get past the first stage, and will most likely die by the end of the week. Some memes just die early.

I'll leave you with waifu stocks.
Ann and Makoto are still the.. err, queens. With no signs of dropping in popularity. Tension between the two groups is mostly artificial so we may see an alliance someday if the other girls get too big.
Hifumi continues to steadily rise, her inclusion in DSN could change everything.
Sadayo remains where she's at, again being in the dancing game could be what she needs.
Ohya, has dropped again.
On to persona 3, Yukari is rapidly rising. Buy buy buy! Will this bubble burst?

Her name is Anne.

Something about that particular cropped picture makes Ohya look pretty.

She'll be jumping in joy of giving birth to Goro's baby

Annt guy called it quits
>Alright, I give up. Annts have successfully turned me off all together feom Persona. I have never hated a group of waifufags this mich until today, you are my breaking point. Good luck /pg/ you'll fucking need it. Now watch as Annts shit up every thread with no one having the balls to call them out.

Ok, I fucking love this.

You can tell she wouldn't mind if he seized her Okumura assets one by one

based annts living in his head rent free

Now this is news I can drink my morning coffee to

This is a good meme.

This is really good, you should seriously do this on every thread.

he commited /pg/ suicide by posting like 1 lewd of the waifu he hated the most

>Hifumi continues to steadily rise
>Ohya, has dropped again.
fake news

>She'll be jumping in joy of giving birth to our baby

Fixed

downright shakespearean

Calm down Goro

Has anyone noticed that the "Nice off-topic picture, faggot" posting has gone down since the Annt-poster left? I can only wonder why

Some more news I didn't want to report at first, but decided to after some deliberation: An user today has brought to light an issue I think we all face at one point. Well, maybe not all of us.

A warning, before I continue, that suicide is very serious and I do not recommend anyone kill themselves believing that they will go to another world or anything crazy like that. One user shared with us his recent dreams where the characters from persona 5 suggested to him to commit suicide in order to live int he persona 5 world. If this was a hoax, then it fucking funny, but if it's real, this reporter hopes that user is still here to read this.

The things you see posted here are merely shitposts concocted to either get laughs, responses, or both at once. Persona games take from real life as much as real life takes from persona. If you are unhappy with your life, take action and change! Fuukafag, the user from 2016's cutting incident, has found peace on /v/. Had he killed himself, he never would have seen Fuuka in HD 1080p dancing on his screen. That is the power of love, and you have it too.

>found peace on /v/
suicide is looking like an attractive alternative, boys

Good riddens, that user started too much flame wars.

Claiming this felicitous faithful friend.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Night Personababs.

I love this. Please continue. How are the crepe stocks doing today?

Have another.

>good riddens
wanna try again?

I have a screenshot if you want to read it

Her name is Anne.

Yep. She wouldn't mind living off of joker for the rest of her life.

Thank you and goodnight annfriend,
Im going to sleep as well.

You know this is just an edit of the Balamb Garden pasta right?

It was worth it though, he got septs.

goodnight avatarfag

vocaroo.com/i/s1mYFwY7cvq0

no it isn't delete this

maybe it's just a case of the grass being greener, but i do kinda wish we'd gotten to see more of the other teachers too, even if not full coops.

really makes me think

I knew that

Ryuji ~= Zell, so it fits pretty well actually.
>That time Zell yelled "WE'RE FROM GARDEN" on live international television
>While his classmate was in the middle of trying to assassinate the FFVIII equivalent of the POTUS

I don't remember any teachers from 4 except for the bimbo king moron and the one who wore the Pharoah stuff

It's like pottery...

Do you think 3 will get any more spin offs after Dancing Moon Night?

probably because they didn't have portraits. the egyptaboo one was cute though

A remake

I can't wait to see Pharos and or Ryoji in DMN!

Ban ritualposters.

How do you people deal with the realization that your waifus are never going to be real

No

She will be though so I don't have to worry about that.

By banging my girlfriend

one long fap after another

By banging his girlfriend

In dreams I walk with her, in dreams I talk to her
In dreams she's mine, all of the time

how is this game rated T for teen lmao

Best post on /pg/ right now.

Ish-ish hno...nho problem. At all.

How is that possible?

Because teens aren't toddlers

In like 50 years I will buy a waifubot.

based haru

Do any of the other girls have something like this?

M8 what are you doing, come back here.

the dreams are not specific to one persom

Will try it out, I rarely allowed wasted time like this so I missed most of them. I know there's one about missing a meeting with Mishima, and one with home-cooked meal from Makoto, so who knows really.

>reddit

if it's anything like 4, the dreams are just stock templates it puts names into

well of course Joker turned his head, Haru's forehead has its own artificial gravity

Played persona 5 amd liked it alot. Wamt to try a smt game. Where should i go first. Seems like there is alot to choose from. If it helps i only have playstation consoles and no handhelds.

if you haven't played persona 3 play that and maybe 4 for smt on playstation there is Digital Devil Saga Nocturne and Raidou each one is pretty unique so it really depends on you

man joker and haru would make some ugly ass babies

I always get one about dreaming I drowned shortly after taking Shido's treasure.

Not true at all! They would make the cutest balls of floof.