One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Pre-anni shitstorm edition

ye olde: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/7y5bky/analysis_of_free_legend_picks_breakdown_tier_list/
youtu.be/l8v5Y8slFAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wake up
>Pudding

it's not the same

I think you need to stop

> wake up
> no free legend

i wanted to play with my new lucci :(

> this is your reminder that the lucy intro sugo is covered in bait most baity

Oh look, the jew is being a retard again

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/7y5bky/analysis_of_free_legend_picks_breakdown_tier_list/

Please delete this image.

Lucci and Barto are good picks though.

i hope the big maughm capone batch revives shooters as a class. they're all shooty!

eh you're right it's not the same
but >no Smoothie feels wrong
and there aren't really any other good waifus without units

>Inthawk : MIGHT BE THE WORST ONE TO PICK
How is it possible one person gets it wrong every single time?

but muh TMHawk

well, his reasoning is that everyone gets a slightly superior legend mihawk for free, thus greatly reducing the effective utility of inthawk

>WB, Sabo and Ray in the same tier as LL
>INThawk "Might be the worst one to pick"
>"Requires burst to happen before to get mileage out of special, which can be ruined with mistakes or difficult team building"

my god

>You cannot use TM Hawk and Inthawk in the same team

...that is correct. You cannot use YOUR Inthawk and YOUR TMhawk on the same team.

hey, crayons were fucking delicious

Well, fuck ME, that's a really nice Free Pull.

What did you get today?

G5 Smoker

This is stupid every time I see it.
V2 doffy is better than raid/neo/v1 doffy, but I don't see people saying V1 doffy isn't worth having, or that the raid doffys aren't worth farming. V1 doffy is still useful, and good to have. Even raid and neo doffy are both worth having just because of colours, even though they do the same thing.
Same with inthawk/raidhawk/neohawk/TM hawk. TM hawk and inthawk do different things and are different colours. "Effective utility" is a meaningless term. INThawk can still do everything it could otherwise do regardless of whether you have TMhawk or not. TMhawk can still do everything it could otherwise do regardless of whether you have INThawk or not.
>b-but you can't use both at the same time so each one is worth less
Bullshit. Neko doesn't magically become shittier if you also have Lucy. It doesn't matter if you can't use both of them in the same team. Each one can still clear everything it could clear if you didn't have the other.

>Getting the evolved unit so the pre-evolved art will be forever locked in your OPDex.
Awful pull.

All he has to do is pull her again, and then post selling it to ray to get people to give him (you)'s. It's a win win really if you think about it.

well, youre totally right in that they do different things, but...

we get to pick ONE free legend. one. a lil' baby newbling is gonna have a different outlook than one of us salt-soaked veterans who probably has 8/11 or so or whatever. effective utility is a big deal when it comes to what legend you choose for your box

i think im gonna pick rob lucci myself, having rog ruffy, uncle rayray, sabo, ace, whitebeard, and barto, but i might get mihawk. the thing is, my box is overloaded with amazing powerhouses and i only have 3d2y brook as a slasher booster

>barto is worthless enough to give away for free
>cav isnt

Barto or Aceu?
Both my strikers and shooters are kind o shit.

But units do become worse if newer, better units that can do more are released. This is specially true for a game who's content is constantly evolving to suit the strongest units. Effectively, you want to have units you will be using a whole lot because of how good they are, instead of units that will be sitting idly in your box, no matter how much content they clear effectively.
It's stupid to think Inthawk is the worst unit to get just because there is another Mihawk out there that is also amazing. Their uses don't overlap, TMHawk is strictly for Slasher content to boost damage, Inthawk is amazing for his unique and highly useful special. As a JP player, I've used both plenty of times and I'm absolutely glad to have Legend Mihawk.

Considering the Crossed units are those that I have and I can do 7 multis, Day 2 should be a no brainer, right?
But that Law is so tempting...
What should I do Bros, am I being baited by that guaranteed legend too much?

barto will become a sweet driven / striker captain with his jupgrade

strikes have a lot of amazing f2p options like colo neko and raid vergo (remember him??)

> worrying about the OPDex.

May god have mercy upon your soul.

this is the most legit argument for legend mihawk

he has an absolutely irreplaceable special, one that scales based upon all the rest of your team and can be used on practically any team except maybe lucy. even if v2 doffy is technically 'better' mihawk's special works on all damage and not just overkill, making it a lot more usable in a lot more places

v1 lucci, on the other hand, is a high-tier legend with a pretty-darn-good-tier special that is nonetheless kinda outshone by his v2. he is an amazing counter to matching orb debuffs and works synergistically well with orb randomizers like whitebeard

so i feel like i can pick either man and be satisfied

Reminder that this is another bait sugo, the real anni sugo will be in March

you've gone too far with your shitposting this time senpai, you need to go back

>WAIT FOR LUCY
>Lucy's here
>JUST DON'T PULL EVER

>not waiting for Robin
lmao'ing @ you're life

>V2 Lucci is the best Powerhouse ca-

you're still going to 1 shot that cannoneer shitposter san

It'll be Judge but with only 2x rates. Pretty good but not 100 times better.

Lucy's still top tier even after looking at the legends coming out in japan. You can honestly save for whichever one of the new crazy shit you want. You don't have to pull for Lucy, wait for Judge, Fuji, or Doffy. They're all excellent and can clear everything. I for one love Lucy. :^)

Year of the strikers forever.

Am I the only one who hates Lucy and doesn' want to pull him?

-Sabo is the most annoying and redundant character in OP history, basically a cheap replacement for Ace
-The Lucy disguise is beyond retarded, artwork is shit.
-Ridiculously overpowered to the point where you won't even need any other legends

Fuck that guy, I'd rather have Judge and germa as Anni batch.

I dropped my lucy account, so no, you aren't alone.

>today I will surely pull a free legend!
>the fake gold mocks me
This game is shit

Lucy should've been saved for someone like Cracker.

I was with my friends today and we did the free pull together, I hit a non-dupe legend Zoro. Really looking forward to sugo. Who else is day 2 in here? Good legends and dupe snek sisters for dat lb

What retard would pull day 1?

youtu.be/l8v5Y8slFAE

I never understood how they decided:

"Hey, you know how we have antagonists like Kuma or Moria without a Legend? Yeah let's give it to that one guy that already has a legend, but before he received his devil fruit and while wearing a cheap fake beard."

Really grinds my gears.

anyone going for Law+ will pull day 1. It also avoids the really fucking shitty "guaranteed shitty limited unit on your eleventh pull" that day 2 and 3 give you.

I never understood the plus system. Why'd they fuck with sengoku and shanks so hard? They're such strong characters in the show. One's a master swordsmen with one fucking arm and lit haki and the other is a nigga that literally turns into a golden Buddha and is one of the heads of the marines.

You're right. I forget I have law already, but the guaranteed 9th multi legends are pretty shit. Ts luffy, buggy... Like, they practically gave those away already. But, BUT I can totally see people at least doing their 6th multi for law.

Buggy is not guaranteed. The guarenteed ones are Lucy, Enel, Sanji, TS Luffy, TS Zoro. None of them are bad.

I don't think they're fucking over units intentionally, I think half of them are tests and half of them are mistakes. Shanks+ improves in similar ways to Sabo+, but Shanks is worse than Sabo is the issue. Sengoku was clearly just an accident. On paper he looks better. It's only when you take a step back you realize how fucked up they made him.

Developers are always the ones who understand meta the best. I don't buy the "They don't know what they are doing". That's BS.

>Developers are always the ones who understand meta the best.
Are you shitposting or is this your first videogame? Look at any competitive videogame that receives updates in the past decade, they have no clue what they're doing and regularly have to hotfix shit. Heroes of the Storm, while not a prime example, just released a new Hero like 2 weeks ago, and they had to nerf her 3 days after release.

I'd argue that Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy are outdated - but that's because i've had a taste of the power creep since I pulled 2 fucking Neko on debut... Would have stopped but Shirahoshi had a great rate up. I do love using G4 at the moment, though and Sanji is really fun to use. Just pulled Zoro so I haven't had a chance to really have fun with slashers (and by game crashes so much). Enel is unique and likable, no way game changing and Lucy IS Lucy.

I hope all the outdated + are at least kinda fixed through limit breaks, Fuji needs a fucking +. Who's subbing him over raid Fuji with those lb...

I mean, meta in a PvE game? Uhhh... Strikers and powerhouse are still at the top with cerebral slowly but surely creeping behind then there's Lucy who's practically a rainbow captain. V2 Doffy is sick too.

Pulled the exact same thing today, after pulling a Heavy Point chopper yesterday

HOW THE FUCK ARE THE BASE STRAWHATS STILL IN THE RR POOL? HOW??

Now that you mention it, it's pretty weird. They're the last farmable units in the RR pool and it really fucks you over in the slave shop when you get one.

Friendly reminder that they originally released Sengoku in a state where he didn’t even boost his own attack

The difference here is that this is a shitty PVE game and doesn't need as much balancing as a PVP one. And it doesn't take a genious to see how ridiculously SHIT sengoku+ is.

I misspelled genius.

I think this has the potential to be really good

See
It took them over a year to make it so Sengoku boosted his own attack. Let's look at Sengoku+ compared to Sengoku
>Now powers up units with a cost of 29 instead of 20, is a 3.25 boost instead of 3, and boosts HP, as well as -2 turns instead of -1 on specials
So that's an upgrade. Just plain better.
>Same special as before, but gives his subs matching orbs
Very similar to WB+ actually.

They really just didn't buff him enough considering how weak he is.

Day 1

Sengoku boosts all characters by 2x, but boosts himself and characters 29 cost or under by 3.25.

This will never happen and realistically he will forever be a glorified fortnight farmer.

I've used him to clear so much content but he wore out his novelty.

OH MY FUCKING GOD I GOT 5 GEMS FROM THE SNAIL

I FORGOT TO SCREENSHOT IT BECAUSE I JUST INSTA-CLOSED IT LIKE USUAL. I DIDNT GET ONE SINCE MAY 2016

THANK YOU SNAIL GODS

>mfw sengoku was one my first legends
>he helped me farm aokiji, zephyr, nightmare luffy, every fortnight, my earliest coliseums
I'll never forget you senbroku

post yfw new raid is kinemon disguised as doflamingo

Did Akainu raid for the gem. Is he even good?

He's like you cool and helpful grandpa that's really getting up there and now you notice the years are really putting him down

>got gems from snales twice
Bandai employee confirmed.

> have to wait a week to spend all my money on gems

ugh

Grandpa Sengoku with his Dressrosa gorilla legend when?

Here's my analysis:

Let's pretend for the sake of argument that you will get no legends aside the guaranted ones, this way you get:
>Day 1
-Second Multi: Dupe or new but outdated (Lucy is too much of a gamble)
-Third Multi: 50% chance of a new Legend (assuming the rates are equal, only the rated up chars, and you don't get something new from previous pull)
-Sixth Multi: V2 Law max special
-RR: 10 new characters (assuming you get all of them)
-Bonus: you can do another Multi on another day

>Day 2
-Third Multi: 70% New Legend (same assumptions as before)
-Sixth Multi: 70% New Legend (as before)
-RR: 13 new units (not gonna repeat myself)
-Bonus: Urogue and Vivi
-Bonus: The RR are much better and since you have Boa you actually need that Marguerite badly
-Bonus: One additional Multi for Shanks the next day

Now all this analysis is based on the fact that you don't get other legends and you get all the RR.
In reality you should also consider:
-The possibility of getting more Legends (Day2 is better)
-The chance of all of them being dupes (Day1 gives you Law)
-The possibility of getting the D2 RR with a single multi

I'd say both days are pretty equal, but what really tips the scale is how many extra legends you think you can get.
I'd go for Day 2 personally

Actually, this is the 3rd time. 2 times in 2016 may, and 3rd one today.

I’m so happy, now I have enough gems to dom4 multis and still have enough leftover for Doffy Blitz farming

He is very good

>hundreds of days since my last gem snail

Guess I'll have to send some overflow stamina his way

>wake up
>Doffy ranking that only lasts 24 hours
please no

>Blitz Battle

Fuck that I stayed up till 3 AM and pulled three fuckig dupes last time. Never again

So Katakuri will be a legend right? There can be no other way with the amount of action he got this arc vs Luffy right?

It’s 48h
Too bad, you have to farm it for LB materials anyway

He's going to be Japan's 4th Anni unit, and come a week later to Global.

Unironically this

>So Katakuri will be a legend right?
He will be a FN with Cracker.

any predictions on what this new raid Doffy will do?
cerebral booster? maybe something to "replace" Shiki, since he comes so infrequently?

I just hope he's PSY.
Then full rainbow Doflamingo units will be complete.

>people nagging me about 6+ barto being great, i do have neko
>i really really need sabo for my ts luffy team though

>has TS Luffy but no Sabo
>but muh Barto
just get Sabo you idiot

2x Orb Booster Shooter

>shooter
no way

Get Sabo

>barto
N
My choices are between Sabo and mihawk like everyone else with a brain. Add Lucci if you lack a powerhouse captain.
Barto is cool as shit but his special is niche shit, more niche than nihawk. Abd his 6+ is the same, resilience never works when you want it.

>Barto special
just get his ship, it should work in 99.99% of the situations where you'd want his special
except Magellan teams

gib Boa

what's wrong user
don't you own Koala

You do realize Shanks 6+ is good, right?
He is incredibly easy to use with f2p units and has 100% clear rate.

>HURRRRR BUT HE ISN'T LUCY SO HE'S SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>colo Chinjao + invasion Shanks
hm
can't be too hard to make a team for both, can it?

I'm pretty sure I saw a f2p team floating around somewhere. Maybe youtube. Of course all the usual suspects clear it too. Neko, Akainu, TSL/G4, etc.

>finally own TSNami
Shanks is going to be so easy now

No, I don't. Sai is my booster boy, but getting under 30% doesn't happen easy.

How would you rate the guaranteed 9th pull legends of day 2 from worst to best? I haven't been following the current meta and they all seem so OP so I've got no idea.

The legends in question (excluding Lucy) are:
QCK Lucci, QCK Law, PSY Boa, Neko.