/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I FUCKING LOVE HAGS

user you forgot to re-add the friendlist nobody uses

This is the good thread.

this one

anyone here plays FGO?

>Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Shut up and bend over slutty saint

Shiki has smelly feet!

>didn't get banned for that early thread 2 hours ago
Come the fuck on mods

?. im someone else and the OP

Serious question; Do you actually like when women's feet smell bad?

Imagine how smelly her breasts must be like after a night of rough doggystyle.

jeanne pleases old mans for a ride

Can you fuck off? No one wants that shit in the OP. If you want friends post your supports and code here like the rest of us. Fuck off with this circlejerk.

SAY MY NAME
A
Y

M
Y

N
A
M
E

Why do this one person keep on removing the friendlist? It seems like it's only one people that keeps on doing it and all the reasons they say is that "It's useless"

The Saint

>Medb isn't for three months

Guess I won't get to roll for her after all.

Mecha Liz
It's 3D and fuckable now

Fuck off. It's been there since the start of /fgoalter/ and you just keep on removing it

it's useless
t. another person

Tell me why that shitty document exists ESL-kun. If you want friends ask here with your supports and FC.

I will remove the friendlist from the OP on every single thread I make, since having unironically members of the discord in the friendlist is disgusting to me

Because it's been targeted by the discord shitposters. You notice it gets removed often.

It was there because we had lots of people who quit and stopped playing. It was supposed to be a list of active players. At this point it has no reason to exist man. Everyone who posts here is active. That's why we all post supports and accept people from here.

Fluffy servant

You can't wait 3 months?

You might have autism.

How do I join this infamous discord?

Literally almost everyone on the list that I added accepted me. You are just making shit up

That discordfaggot put his name in there back in september

BAP

that I would impregnate.

every fucking thread you post this, will you kill yourself already?

I must join the discord first.

What about this
The friendlist returns IF support posting DIES.
NOBODY would be allowed to EVER post supports, if the friendlist comes back to the OP

You mean it's full of Discord shitposters.
>You are just making shit up
Why the fuck are you looking at a shitty document for friends? Again, post supports and code like the rest of us. Fuck off.

You sound like you've been defeated by discord.

Where were you when Chaldea falls into despair?

Are you retarded? Then that piece of shit in the OP would be useless in every event. We would have to wait for every nigger to update his shit. Support posting for advice and friends is actual game discussion.

>You mean it's full of Discord shitposters.
Almost everyone here including the veterans except the newfags are on that list.

It's only the latelets that's complaining since they never were here before discord

What about this
You can continue posting IF you choke on my COCK

What the fuck bros? Does that mean Kiyo is not for (me)?

Kill yourself

Bullshit. I've been here since day 1 and I only have 2 people from there on my list. All 63 friends I have are from here.

I dare you to remove the friendlist in /fgog/ too. They always post supports yet the friendlist is still in their OP

Discordniggers would always remove the friends list from the OP and so we would ignore threads that didn't have the friends list in it. Now some retards are claiming that leaving the friends list in the OP is the discord to thing to do.

Im a day 1 player here and in JP but I never added myself to that kind of lists since I feel they kinda kill anonymate.

/fgog/ is allowed to do that. They are better than us and they are our masters.

Even suzuka and sawako is in that list. And at least 10 more fags in my list are there.

Most changed their names but if I input the friendcodes of each 1 by 1 I bet I'd see more in my friendlist

Okita!

/fgog/ doesn't have as many autists who like to fuck with the OP. The few times the early lizthread maker tried to fuck with /fgog/ they just ignored him and never moved into his threads.

the artstyle is all wrong, based DRchad

When did Da Vinci get fat?

report this

I feel like you are doing this on purpose just to make the thread become shit like what it is now

That looks exactly like the ingame sprites though.

Fuck off retard

It is very easy to trick them but not as easy if you state your intentions before you do it

>mfw I'm a discordposter that's not on the friends list
>mfw I get friends from supports posting on /alter/ instead

Again, not on mine. I have 63 people who play every day. All from here. Only a few people are there compared to how many active players browse /alter/.

rudeness

>3.5 rating wasn't a meme
Jesus christ I thought she wasn't as bad as everyone said but she actually does less damage than Saber Alter. Give me back my mats and luck

>beating london wouldnt even let me get her to 100
New story when?

Gimme invite

Why does that list even exist? Why can't you post your latest updated supports and ask for friends here like the rest of us? No one answered me.

Two to three weeks. Americlapistan should come out after Edgemond and Chaldea Boys

>giving out my name
No

It's just been there since the beginning, nobody seriously uses it

Then how about this

We will STOP 100% to talk about discord... if you add a discord link to the OP
Seems logical doesn't it? The friendlist is already filled with them, and discord will think that they won if the discord is on the OP and will just shut up

>Again, not on mine. I have 63 people who play every day. All from here. Only a few people are there compared to how many active players browse /alter/.
I bet most of those are under lvl 110 and are mostly just newfags who didn't care about the OP

OBLIVIOUS

Is it Francis?

>We will STOP 100% to talk about discord... if you add a discord link to the OP
Fuck OFF you piece of shit

I don't understand why that's a big deal to you. Unlike other RPGs, you have zero interactions with people in your friendlist. Their servant is all that matters. Why do you give a shit which community they're from if you'll never talk to them anyway.

Ok only if you let me drink sake from in between your thighs.

Only latelets are insecure about the friendlist

When the Master can't handle it anymore

>removing the list from the OP
That's exactly what discord has been trying to do for weeks

For fuck's sake man. I told you I've been here since day one and added people from here since then. Removing people who missed a day pruned some early dudes but the rest are active players. Not Mashus.

Happy birthday Shiki!

Only morons put their names on the friendslist to begin with. Pictured is a prime example.

you should be able to grail her to 100
we got 6 grails so far

I'm not a latelet I just never wanted to add myself to the friendlist.

Female master looks like she is starting to get fat too.

It's Time

I'm literally laughing at all of (You) right now.

Yeah I know it was there since the beginning because we had a high turnover. I was asking why do we still have it?

how the fuck do I get Miku to love me as much as she loves him?

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

>linking your own post
Back to r*ddit

You can't, she's not real.

>tfw discord user
>post my supports often with my friendcode in the support name
>people still add me
>even some anti-discord faggots from these threads are in my list
>but they never will know because I never post my friend code even in discord and only do so via private message

Want me to list everypeople on my list?

Are lanterns that rare that I should farm them now after I'm done with the event?

make me, faggot

It still gets used often. It's only 1 line in the OP. Why does it bother you so much?

My edgy girlfriend!

This one is really deep. There's no helping him now

Sanson looks too fuckable, delete this