/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Jan in the Hus edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz (embed)
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9 (embed)

>previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8RWLxlzTiM&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how2cheese?

>tfw wanna go long sword but bashing people faces in with mace is too much fun

Guess i will keep channeling my inner Zizka.

So these are the famous black Bohemians I've heard all about

In this game is it viable to just never use a sword and start bashing peoples faces in with a mace or chopping them up with an axe? Or are swords the best because I always see people using them.

Also are Polearms in the game?

I'm going fucking crazy

where the fuck is melichar's house with the prisoner inside, I'm getting headache running around the fucking 4 houses in the area without finding melfuckingchar one

Does the game have some sort of pity mode or something? Yesterday I tried to kill 2 bandits for like 2 fucking hours and failed miserably. They wouldnt die no matter what I died. I plucked them full of arrows and it barely hurt them. On the other hand if I didnt perfect block I would always get comboed to death in 3 attacks.

Today I threw the game on again. And I like 3 hitted the first guy and the second one didnt deal any HP damage. Only stamina damage, even I just stood still and let him hit me.

What exactly is going on here? I didnt level, change equipment or anything else.

Won the red brigandine from the wandering knight and after short chase he generously decided to lend me rest of his armor too. This is pretty much at the level of Rattay armorer, can i get even better stuff somewhere?

yes polearms are in the game but you cant put them in your inventory you can only pick them up for example in battle and use it at that time

How do I pass the first mission? The dunk guy only has the hammer and nails that aren't worth enough to buy the charcoal and ale. I tried stealing from homes to raise cash but died in jail.

Prisoner is in a barn with a guard next to his house

Literally one shotting Bernard now. The fuck.

>Medieval game that sells itself on authenticity
>polearms are nearly nonexistent

poor man's witcher

Axe before his house too. Get it all back to your father, he will give you the dosh.

I seen someone say the other day that you can capture bandits that surrender and take them to Rattay and collect a bounty. Is this true?

huh? I've fought a lot of bandits who were using polearms

Take the hammer and nails back to your pappy and he gives you plenty of shekels for the charcoal

>try to load game
>stuck at 10% loading
>try to load previous save (6 hours earlier)
>That does the same thing

Fucking state of this game

>where thine white wenches at?

The axe is next to his woodshed.

Where are the deeds for Peshek? I searched and lockpicked the entire rathaus

What are some actual useful combos you can pull off?

is the highborn perk just for role playing purposes? it seems like being lowborn is objectively better since most of the people you talk to, including traders, are all lowborn.

So I killed a small group of bandits in the woods near Ledetchko and found a brown horse in their camp with better stats than my starter horse
How do I make this my steed? Do I have to ride to a horse merchant or something with the horse I want?

Enjoy your ludicrous repair costs.

Huh. Maybe I am just not far enough in the game yet. All I know is that I have not seen a single spear in the entire invading army, any town garrison, or being used by any bandits. I was under the impression that town garrisons would likely be armed with nothing but spears at the time.

Why are spears so OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=O8RWLxlzTiM&

I presume a lot of later quest npcs are highborn. Not that I'll ever get that far because this game is a buggy piece of shit

For long sword: the 3 hit ones with except of takedown. I recommend clinching first then trying to combo.

Wait for DLC, goy.

How do I become this OP ? I can't even kill a boar, my axe seems to do 0 damage (hit it hundreds of times)

Is there any clock in this game? I want to know the time.

Know you place.

Anyone? Am I stuck with the one I have until I buy a better one or can I use this new one I found?

Playing the game

Why is there a 20-30 sec loading screen for conversations when in Oblivion it's instant ?

this game is morrowind
keep using it to increase skill

Why are these landscapes so good lads?

No SSD?

They were made by hand instead of being generated by an algorithm.

Playstation 4

I have it installed on a slow hard drive and conversation loading never takes more than a couple of seconds for me. His save must be bugged or something.

I fucking love this games quest. They are genuinely hilarious and have a charm to it. Unlike Gay skyrim or MnB Warbands Fetc and kill quest.

Although i think if it had a little more lee way like MnB the game would be even greater!

Miscreant corpse-digging, skulldugging Henry, or Honouralbe Knightly Virginal Henry?

I' seriously torn about accepting the first Millers quest, the one you get right after the prologue. I think I'll reload and refuse, try for an honourable playthrough, my guess is it would be far more difficult.

Doesn't help I looted literally all of the bodies on the way to burying the parents, tho, and then bitched at Zbyshek for doing the same. Starting a knightly run with hypocrisy.

How the FUCK do you sharpen axes? I can easily get swords to over 95%, but axes are fucked up.

rip

It's one thing to loot a dead body and another thing to dig out corpses.

Literally just'ed.

There is no way it will get better for you on a PS4, sell a kidney and get a decent PC instead.

Goddamn the fist fighting is crazy. What's the fucking trick? The game says you can't attack when one of the points is dim, but it seems you can still attack. I don't get it.

Where do I buy arrows?

So, haven't had time to play it, what are romance/sex options outside Lady Stehpanie and Theresa?

HELP GINGER IS STILL SLEEPING DO I NEED TO KILL THE TWO BANDITS

from a huntsman

Both are unchristian and considered highly dishonourable according to the knightly ethos.

My inner scumbag sorta wants to just say fuck it and become a complete douchebag Henry, steal everything, kill everyone who surrenders, and fuck every bathwench in Bohemia. Decisions, decisions.

i saw a streamer talk to him without killing the bandits

Fist fighting is shit. I recommend you go throw poop at the white house with the lads, beat the shit out of the good boys without getting caught so you level up unarmed as much as possible and then go beat up Kunesh.
I recommend using just normal punches for fistfights.

>Hey will you pickpocket this guy for me?
No, Im not a thief
>A pox on you, your kin and all your descendants ! Call yourself a christian , turning your back on a neighbor in need ?
Ok bye
>Take care now

he doesn't wake to me slapping a sword near him like other mooks

Why not both. Times are bad lad, the people you are smiling on during day don't need to know you steal from them each night.

jab jab jab jab jab jab jab

Can you repair armor yourself like you can with weapons at a grindstone?

>hit a guy with ~10 stab thrusts before he can stitch from bow to swords
best attack coming through

Clinch is undodgeable and unblockable. Makes fights Ez.

Thanks

Holy shit that can't be the answer.

i can hit him if i slap my sword near him then move the mouse but he edoesn't wake and there's no blood spill

Fast travel is fucking useless, i can sprint faster than that.

You can't even cancel it mid-journey

how2clinch?

i finally he woke up, just kept on leaving the area then coming back

Mustard race said the same thing to me about Elex on ps4 but i just platinumed it

wtf i went to sleep till midnight at the mill so i can do some quiet stealing in Rattay and i soon as i left the house some pimped out dude started attacking me.
I killed him was a bandit and he had bandit leader spurs.
You just can't make an honest living with without getting robbed by someone.

>travel somewhere manually
>little danger because you usually see it coming and can avoid or outrun threats on your horse
>fast travel
>get bushwhacked and surrounded by 5 niggas in plate armor

>Lady Stehpanie
Oh, and can you give her a bastard?

Any way to automatically select the whole stack of items when selling stuff? By default it just selects one and you have to drag the slider in order to sell the whole stack.

they need a 'wares' tab in the inventory that you can move shit too

So the worse your reputation, the worse the price? Fucking hell, man. Gotta get the whole rattay to love me.

It seems the only way to chain strikes is by button mashing. I tried attacking after the strike hit but before the swing finished-it doesnt work

Practice your thieving skills before doing the monastery infiltration quest. That shit would have been so helpful to have before going there. Alas, I'm just a simple meatheaded Knight who just wants to kill people.

Is the quest where I have to meet Capon at dawn timed? Or will he wait days for me to show up.

waits days

How are people cheesing the combat? It keeps locking on even with shift pressed

I know this is super old but can anyone clarify this? There is no blacksmith in Talmberg

There is nothing unchristian like about killing bandit and Cuman scum.

>tfw couldn't find Zmola or the other guy, the quest just updated by itself

oh well, I wanted to stab that faggot

Where do I get the cheat dice?

What the fuck was that attack?

Thanks, want to do Courtship with Theresa before noon.

>asking bernard for help with bandits teleports you and him to their camp
>it's only me and him
Can bernard die?

Remember to pick flowers.

Mates tell me there's a better mace than the bailiffs somewhere the ceremonial is just good for my charisma not my ability to knock cocks

1-3: Bastard Sword
4-6: Mace + Shield
7-9: Axe + Shield
0: Haul around a halberd all day long, damn it game, let me use halberds properly.

You're ruining yourself the fun by cheesing like that.

Do you need to be standing still to dodge properly? Seems like a shit mechanic

How do I gut gid at combat my dudes? Is there a way to get better early on or do my stats limit me at the start? I feel like I'm just flailing around most of the time and 1v3+ fights are just massive backpedal fests.

No fucking idea how to dodge either like everyone else seems to do

>bandits dressed with a potato sack decide to ambush a knight in full plate armor

knock out the riddler everytime you meet him

>How the hell can these bandits attack me so fast 4,5 times in a row
>Why cant i learn riposte yet, i cant see the skill in the weapon menu
>I probably just have to level more
>Can you even riposte with mace
>Damn these combos i learned sure look like regular attacks and are so slow
>I probably just need more agility or a better weapon
>Realize i have to ask people to train me these things
>I went through 80% on the main quest using only basic attacks
>mfw

I got some from pre order chests, and have been buying them for like 5 groschen every time a beggar has them

>charcoal pile refills with 20 coins everytime you rob it

Where the fuck do I learn these slick moves on?