>Warhammer 2 Info
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War: Three Kingdoms Info
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-faq

>Sega's Make War Not Love 5
makewarnotlove.com/
Play the game of your choice in order to receive rewards, register by signing in through steam and accepting a confirmation email, compete with other games by hours played by the end of the day
Starts 14th Feb
You can get Grim and the Brave DLC for TW1 by registering on their website and linking your steam account by the 14th

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_weather_events_of_535–536
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwae#Climatic_consequences_of_1452–1453_event
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China

>enjoyed AoC
>try Last Roman
>reach the point where climate change happens
>the world becomes darker and it starts to rain ash
They REALLY wanted to push the apocalypse feel with this game. It was cool for a minute but now it's too fucking dark.

I did it

Will white devirs ever recover?

wew

No, though I doubt it has anything to do with Three Kingdoms.

wew

Iirc that's not climate change but the volcano exploding. It will change back after some turns.

Druchii strong.

Congrats on a good job. That army wasn't at full strength at the start of the battle, though, was it? Darkshards are one of the best defensive units in the game. They rape everything within their range.

dead general, dead series, good job fantasyfags

Did a dragon badtouch you user?

I think they were missing around 400 men. Every little bit helps in a fight like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_weather_events_of_535–536

also interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwae#Climatic_consequences_of_1452–1453_event

>amazons still not announced

Things really get spicy if you do as I did and only captured all the Gates on Ulthuan and proceed to sack the rest of the Isles. The HE will start throwing themselves at the gates like Skavenslaves to the slaughter. The DE garrisons on the Gates are far superior to the HE ones, which is kind of strange in my opinion.

AAAAAAA GIVE ME MY GAME AND DLC DID YOU FORGET ME TODAY SEGA

>Baine
It was rigged from the start.

>50% off on Bayonetta
Come the fuck on, it was on 50% sale on regular sales and more on officials key sellers

So does Attila still punish the player with negative traits for having an army anywhere near your own cities

wish i was a melon getting crushed between her thighs

That is some advanced balls-envy.

>you know what, I want a challenge I’ll pick a faction that’s pretty weak
>opponent picks the top tier meta faction
We need to kys these people.
I don’t want a challenge where there’s no skill involved. Two low tier factions are leagues more interesting than meta factions.

Yeah, HElves are meant to have nearly impregnable defenses, DElves not so much.

how can I learn to get better at warhammer total war? Are there any good youtube channels or guides out there?

Stop misusing "meta."

>MP

TWW2 has to go on a proper sale sooner or later. They can't deny us poorfags this game! They're forcing us to pirate it!

I bought the game 45% off. You just don't know where to look.

TWW1 was the first and to this day one of three games I've ever bought for Steam, so you're right about that.

Oh shit it's Bore of the Chosen poster

G O B L I N S

These fools just never stop coming. Meanwhile the entirety of Ulthuan is being thoroughly raped, pillaged and enslaved.

>playing mp
>expecting anything other than autism
ca should just stop supporting qb

Multiplayer is cancer

why is /twg/ suddenly dead?
EGSBLAIN TO ME

Fucking brutal. People would've shat themselves back then

Annexation of Korea Total War when

>leaving your gunners at the front unprotected
What the fuck are you doing?

WOAH?!
Egyptian soldiers used to look like this??

can't put gunners behind men because then they would do friendly fire

>Rome looks this bad
Damn the game looked so much better in my memory

I don't have the settings on max.
Sadly it runs shit with pc's that have more than 1 core.

OVERHAND
V
E
R
H
A
N
D

>cities could generate negative income
Forgot that was even a thing, maybe I should replay Rome

It's F.U.N
Sadly I didn't manage to play hard/hard and had to resort to hard/medium because of the unfair AI army spam.
It sucks when you lose units going 1 vs 1.
And forget very hard battles, it's attrocious

Is there a m*d that removes the giant flame effects from Grail Knights and Guardians? I've been looking around for a while but I can't find anything with an obvious name. The units look so neat but they're hidden behind giant flaming weapons.

If gunners have line of sight on the enemy they can fire upon it. All they need is to be very slightly higher than your frontline melee infantry and they're able to fire in to the blob with complete accuracy.

Zoom in and inspect the terrain of your deployment zone before just mindlessly putting units in pretty lines. Battles can be won or lost by putting your ranged units in the right places.

I just remembered that when you upgrade or build buildings that improve armor on units you could retrain existing units in that city to upgrade their armor. Why the fuck did they take it out from the newer games?
That's it, I'm installing now.

>start battle
>enemy general immediately runs on the highest mountain with trees on his half of the map
>stays there for the rest of the game

That happens when you attack because you are on the timer

no shit you fucking nigger i will shit down your throat if you reply to my post again fucking kike

>legendary avars in AoC
There's no diplomacy in this game, right? I even tried paying the bavarians some gold but they don't give a fuck.

>no shit
Then why did you post it?

your fuckijnfgf ioSUIGGGESTED METHOD DOESN'T WORK YOU DOUBLE FUCKING NIGGER

KILL YOURSELFG
KILL YOURSELFGKILL YOURSELFG

>I attack but I also want enemies to charge me
There are different strategies for attacking and deafening

>turtling is fun

CA is almost as nigger as you for making AI play like a dishonorable nigger

The enemy almost always comes for you if you bring an artillery piece.

>braking turtling enemy isn't fun
found the shitter

You're such a brainlet

Congratulations Warhammer virgins, you have killed this general and franchise

Real men play Rome, Shogun or Napoleon.

>Real men
>play video games

>real men play [gaymes]
This is the flaw in your theory.

What’s that? A smug anime girl? Hello gay fucking nerd fuck off and die you slimey little virgin insect scrote

>braking
deafening

ITT: Brainlets

Camping on a forested hill is antifun and terrible because of bow accuracy penalty and cavalry being useless.

>fantasoy virgin
>keeps posting "smug anime girls" from trash fotm moeshit

As expected

Yeah, nobody posted smug anime girls before Warhammer.

@205582051
>lose argument by default
>keep posting more smug anime girls to pretend you're winning and save face, to collect

You wouldn't know considering you've been here for less than 2 years f/a/ntasoy cuck

Keep posting this garbage, it doesn’t take anything away from the fact you’re a mentally defective, scrawny, insufferable little virgin fckwit

Do one you stupid cunt, I can well anticipate your reply. ‘Look at me, I’m so smart, u mad bro, le smug anime grill’. Grow up and get a life you little fucking freak. Saddo.

>Look at me, I’m so smart, u mad bro, le smug anime grill

>being this mad over your general's culture
>telling others to grow up and get a life

It’s painfully obvious that you’re both socially redundant stubborn little autists and I whince every time you closet pedos post this cringe shit. I sincerely hope you both contract a life threatening disease.

>says the autist raging about a particular kind of video game
still though, anime fags need to die

Who's a whiny bitch? You're a whiny a bitch

How do you do early game Tomb Kings without literally losing 90% of your skeletons?

>socially redundant
As opposed to the socially necessary you?
Dammit, I've run out of smug anime girls.

Imagine being that mad

How mentally ill/braindead/immature do you have to be to actually be a grown “man” watching cartoons depicting scantily clad Asian schoolgirls

You pedos belong in the fuckin slammer

Are you Turkish, by any chance?

aoc is dependent on the traits each guy has, since you are on legendary and a dirty stinking pagan they hate you, and gifts aren't really that effective since they don't have a +modifier for gift giving - at least since he is loyal he shouldn't break the nap you have

I love starting with Sigvald and using his Hellcannon (hurr hurr) to fuck up enemy ranged so he can throw Marauders at melee problems until they're solved, or the Marauders are solved and it comes down to the Chosen to get the job done.

Too bad he's such a shit lord compared to Kholek and Archaon. I always get him later on but I've never started with him. It just doesn't feel worth it. Might try him out after the May update which can't come quickly enough.

What's the dumbest auto resolve you've seen?

Oh, I always replace him once I've started with him. Annoying duelist infantry faggot. Then again I don't like Archaon or Kholek either, Archaon is silly and Kholek OP.

That's really retarded but at least he had shit understrength units there. In my pic I have 10 elite units of fucking chosen against essentially 4 handgunners.

The balance probably changed massively when you built the first tower, didn't it?

If you want to experiment and can save build that one tower and see if balance changes

This one was pretty bad.

I don’t know why I didn’t try Bugman’s rangers earlier, I love them now. Also, fellow Dawi, where do you put your thunderers for maximum thundering?

any of the post kangz ones where generic t1 ranged units can get 400 kills

Towers would definitely increase the odds, even though they would change almost nothing.

vs ai the god tier thunderer formation is the pike and shot style staggered line, especially if you have ironbreakers
>bugmans rangers
great taste, one of my favorite units and totally underrated by lots of people
>tfw outskirmishing elflets online thanks to regenerative alcoholism
so much fun

I put them in parallel lines behind my hammer anvil like | |, facing diagonally forward and out/in, so they can can shred flanking cavalry or giant monsters smashing into my lines. Some quarrellers or artillery in between them to fuck up enemy ranged while my brave warriors engage the enemy in honourable melee.