>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiFqaTgjBbE
youtu.be/Tn7eKu4WNKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moshi moshi~ is Ao here yet?

>we want shojo audience

3rd

youtube.com/watch?v=YiFqaTgjBbE

not yet

What does this have to do with shoujo?

Would you?

>not Cray for me

>cray for me

Cry for your eternity is also good.

youtu.be/Tn7eKu4WNKk

Out of the way

I'm calling RMP.

Why is FAG so dreamy, /fg?

His waifu probably left traces of her cigarette smoke on him, long exposure may be bad for your lungs.

Toby is best boy.

Alteria Arc when?

It's Arteria. Also, i don't really see how an entire arc could fit the main city for the church alone, since it's kinda like the Vatican, and it would be too small for that. We'll probably get Leman arc, which would feature Arteria at some point.

His hand looks so off in that pose.

It worked for Crossbell.

Crossbell was a state, Arteria is a single city probably the size of the Vatican like i said. You'd not be able to explore much, and it's all surrounded by a wall.

There can't be a logical explanation for him literally having two belts on his waist.

The Vatican is a city state you dolt.

Fashion?

Your mom is so fat she would get her own trillogy in trails.

Ops yeah, i meant to say the size of Crossbell was way bigger than the Vatican, and it has other small villages and roads outside of the city itself.

>tfw Toby won't ever be a kiseki MC
Its not fair!

Calvard when?

Now then Rean, what is the next step of your master plan?

After we conquer Calvard, Liberl is next.

>After we conquer Calvard
>conquer Calvard
>conquer

I can see why Falcom pushes Alisa as the main love interest now.
Other girls except Fie aren't even trying.

I'd much prefer it if they focused on a single love interest to be honest.

Fie isn't trying either. She mainly teases Rean.

How's the CS 2 undub? I'm usually gaijin weeboo sub purist, but I played through CS1 with the dub so I think I should stick with that

>pushes
It's called having actual writing instead of leaving a big open gap of pick your waifu :3c where character growth should be.

>implying Calvard doesn't have their own secret weapon to counter the soldats

Same. I'd be totally fine if Alisa was it with no choice, its giving me a choice then making me feel like I made the wrong one by not choosing main girl is the problem

>Millium sitting in the wrong seat

It's ok, but Rean usually misses a bunch of spoken lines, since i'm guessing they were trying to let the player self insert more easily or something? He does talk, but some scenes everyone gets to talk, while he doesn't.

Were Olivier and Mueller gay lovers? Kind of felt some undertones in 3rd.

If you played CS1 dubbed then I'd just stick with the dub. It has more voiced lines anyway. It'd be an adjustment getting used to the Japanese voices after you played the whole first game without them I'd think.

>Kind of felt some undertones in 3rd
You're just morphing into a Falcom fujo, dont worry about it

The whole point is that Olivert likes to tease Mueller so much, and imply that type of stuff because he knows it pisses him off, but he doesn't really feel that way about him.
Even the maids in the embassy get the wrong idea about the two.

It's a budget issue. English is just better for this little fact of cosistency alone.

This, felt the same

The Legram monster quest on nigthmare was legitimately the worst. The fucker could boost his way to 50% SPD/ATK/DEF, he stuns your characters without Citrus Bottles with a 100% success rate, and his charge attack deals 10000+ to everything in its path without a critical . Too bad I couldn't dance on this cunt's corpse.

But then you get stuff like this where they're just sitting here admiring the moon together, makes me think these two are definitely fucking.

Oliviert is bisexual you brick.

Anyone have a good guide for kissable sidequests and stuff in CS2?

Mueller is just the serious type who can have a normal conversation with Olivert so long as he's not acting like a retard to him, plus Mueller was just contemplating on the fact that they'll soon leave Liberl, and it left a big impression on them, due to how well structured it is, despite it's size. Plus, it is their dream to make Erebonia like that.

Nah, they are fucking

>Kissable

user, that's lewd. Also check the gamefaqs guide, and the steam guide has a simple max AP guide.

You can kiss all the sidequests, but I wouldn't recommend kissing all the stuff.

>kissable sidequests

stop bullying user

I can't believe his name is actually McBurn.

I like to think Japan thought it was a super cool sounding name.

>good guide for kissable sidequests
w-what are you planning user?

He probably came up with it himself thinking it was cool. Just like his appearance.

Why do you think they've been together so long, it can only be true love.

I want to steal his ARCUS

Yeah, he's pre-KeA Rean, the cannons went off and he went all of me sooner

stale meme, my dude.

Seigfried is Rean's other self

I think Rean switched his fighting style to pistols to honor his dead friend. I also think he might be an elder vampire.

Erebonia couldn't even conquer Liberl.

Even with the airships, the professor or whoever it was admitted they could have easily taken Liberl if they'd brought their full strength down on them they only stopped because they found out they'd started the war on false pretenses

>that stat spike in Rean's ogre mode
What the fug

Do you mean HP wise, or can you actually check stats like STR and so like somehow?

I mean you can compare the damage

>fie
>trying to do anything other than sleeping

Becky stop thinking about money.

>tae dae
>the state of xseed translation

Play the games.

Becky has an accent in Japanese, the idea is to display it in English user.

>ded thread
>mention xseed
>2 instant (You)

大変やな~

*gives you perfect guard*

The rest of the sentence is so proper it makes it look out of place.

That because the accent only accentuates certain parts of her phrase user, much like in Japanese. It's Kansai-ben, which sounds a little like country side type talk.

Based you collector bros

せやな

God I wish father Kevin would spank the sin out of me.

usoyade~

>He's still bullying her

Whats the most fun Cold Steel 2 party, based on abilities and mechanics alone?

Rean, Gale and spirit unification are fun.
Gaius the norse god, but only late in the game when you get wild rage 2.
I'm a fan of MQ Pandora Emma.
Sara can be pretty fun, all her crafts are useful.

Stack status effect quartz on people with AoE crafts, its hilarious

What? Is this supposed to be here in NG+ or is something funky?

Guy from last thread who was experiencing repeated crashes. I feel silly. It was Cheat Engine causing it the whole time.

It's part of an optional NG+ quest, be sure to bring them all to Thomas

Wait nevermind, literally got a cutscene for the book right after buying it, so i guess it's supposed to be here.

Also, fuck vanishing captcha.

Yes, if you collect them all you get some new scenes and a new boss, and you get a new accessory 50% crit and 10cp a turn.

And the kitten is still sleeping on the bench.
Some things never change.

Putting Impede, Freeze and Stone on Machias shot is really hilarious.
LMAO thanks for updateing us.

Any codes for cheatengine to enable that quest in a first playthrough yet?
I remember cs1 having a code for speicif item entries so maybe it works over that.

Not as far as i'm aware of. Your best bet is googling Cs 2 cheat sheets to use. Triggering this specific quest to start may also require a bit more fiddling.