/fhg/ - For Honor General

>Test your Mettle is EZ on PK Edition

Seriously just Dodge attack and soft feignyt gb's it's almost as easy as killing Lawbabys
>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY [Open]

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBIjkAKgVb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for teach me to play conq please

next for teach me to play at all please

>there are people in this thread right now that can't 1v1 a bot

Reddit. Redditors unironically need to be genocided. Their volcano memeing will cost the Knights another season.

Seeing Apollyon when youre a warden hurts my soul in ways I never thought possible.

>Believing you actually influence the war
YOU need to go back

>New pve mode
>Have that one teammate that dies in the first 10 seconds

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Man imagine if we could have banter with our opponents
This game is far too personal and intense to just be quiet about
>tfw no sense of community with the community

W-what's the valcano meme? We had +9 territories at some point yesterday

>do dominion for quests
>murder anyone 1v1 without a chance
>can barely beat 1v2
>1v3 and up is completely impossible
so the point of team modes is that shitters can beat players miles better than them at actual fighting... with numbers?

imagine if people's chats weren't turned off by default

As long as 90% of players remain shitters who can't even counter a SB out of neutral Warden will never get touched.

Pick up Kensei or Highlander instead.

80% of players don’t know chat is muted by default and don’t bother with it. Quick chat will be gutted later on because enemies spamming “wow” hurts feelings.
And nobody uses mics unless console and because the voice chat is weird and PC players only like to talk when it’s a shooter.
You missed season 1. Too late for you want user

No, the point is that you are every team's nightmare that walks into groups of enemies alone, gets murdered and then complains

I'm not even that good at the game and I fucking destroy the bots. How can people actually die to them?

>New thing is hard for me
Wow it's almost like it takes time to build up skill at something!
You are just like the nu-male reporters who complain that Henry is shit at everything in the first hours of Kingdom Come Deliverance

Just hop on the mic and ask your team for help...

Oh wait... you cant because the developers caved into redditsjwsoygoys.

im on our closest point though?
also how is it still a fair game where shitters can just win via numbers?
there is literally no way to bead a gang of idiot by yourself, whats the point?

Retreat then you fucking tard. Spam help and then run away. Don't fight shit you can't win.

There is a button that calls for help. Work with your team
Build up revenge gear if you really hate it.
Or go back to duels where you can fight with your brain turned off

>highlander's cancer toss buff
Can't believe no one's talking about this. Highlander's OOS game might be the strongest in the game right now.

im not asking how to beat a group with a group
im asking why is the game designed that players of lesser skill are rewarded when they cant even parry or block heavies

>Why can I not easily solo a teammode?
You have to go back to Souls

I'm giving every match 1 star just out of spite

Just git gud. I fought 3 guys in dominion and managed to kill them all. It's all about timing and zone attacks.

Because it's a team based combat game? Fight with your team shitter or crawl back to Duel.

>it's host from africa episode
how did this game survive a year without servers

It's all about being lucky enough to not have good CC characters on the enemy team*
Fixed

what is the interest in playing this when you can just run away untill you get number advantage and then just spam attacks and bash?
theres gotta be more than this, you cant be shitting on duel if thats all there is to team modes

Get good nigga
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBIjkAKgVb4

>why is a team based mode about team fighting

>4v4 shitter making fun of duels

L M A O

4v4 is a joke in this game it's about as serious/competitive as 10v10 csgo casual que.

>elimination

BOW

I should stop matchmaking. None of the people I matched with are even able to win 1v1 at all. I'm always getting ganked by 3 of the heroes that I didn't originally faced.

1v1 is about as serious/competitive as Dark Souls 1
Your point?

>mutts are waking up
>thread turns to shit

>why is a team based mode is so shallow and uninteresting without any depth at all, an not using any of the key mechanics in the game

>assassinbab whining
where's the surprise

>1v1 isnt competitive

Except it's the best test of skill in any game period. Show me these hardcore 4v4 streamers lol.

Why are people responding to obvious trolls?

Literally every streamer that is left doing tournaments? No one does 1v1 anymore. How new are you?

whiter than u Mohammed

See

>1v1 is about as serious/competitive as Dark Souls 1
so really serious and competitive then?..

show me faggot, literally what I asked in the 1st post.

1 link to a streamer that can at least pull in 1k views focusing on anything besides 1v1.

>its a shinobi player has a naruto emblem episode

still waiting on reply to this

THE
NUMBERO
UNO
CLUTCHMEISTER

>Claims 4v4 isn't competitive
>This whole discussion started when a duelfag cried about how in 4v4 he couldn't complete

>oh no i won't be able to win this argument, better samefag and try to derail

Fuck off idiot

>thread has only been up for 30 minutes and it has already gone to shit

Returning player here, a 0 decides who I'll play. No DLC because I'm a poorfag.

How dead is the game on PC? What has changed since season 2?

Kensei

>duelfag cried about how in 4v4 he couldn't complete
duelfag cried about 4v4 being a shitshow that takes numbers not skill and most mechanics of the game dont even matter*

A) running from everyone isn't always the best idea you just gotta get good to avoid being ganked
B) this second post makes no sense 4v4 takes advantage of more game mechanics like gear stats and the radar. You just sound unreasonable because of that post

4v4 fags same people who laugh at OW ultimates but insta gib feats are fine cuz ubi did it.

What's Shugo's current tier placement, lads

>kenseis
>dodge attack
>every fucking time
>don't even try to feint or change,that's all they do
are they mentally retarded?All of them were rep 8-9

Orochi

Perfect for 4v4
Great to ok for duels
Doesn’t fall to mediocre due to having hyper armor after parries meaning he still tanks and most of his moves aren’t really risky compared to other heroes

even with double xp grinding to rep 8 is soul crushing, who the fuck wants to do that?

Oh boy.

Why are you even playing

Nobushi is pretty cute and fun to play

What was added is the following
>Chip damage increased to 18% across all modes
>When OOS[out of stamina] you can no longer stop light chains. Meaning you can finally eat an Orochi light combo that isn’t a top light and it won’t be bounced off when blocked in OOS
>rolling now costs 50% stamina, and no longer gurantees a block animation after it. Meaning you can no longer spam rolls and get a free block after the iframes of animation are done
>health no longer regens on any character at critical health situations(feats and healing zones still apply dummies)
>all unblockable attacks and unblockable bashes feed revenge in modes that allow revenge(yes shoulder-bash, kicks and unblockable attacks feed revenge.)
>unlock “tech” [gltich] is no longer easily performed or simply no longer is viable for most heroes
>zone flicker is patched and no longer appears
>zone of raider on GB[guard break], crushing counter for warden are no longer parry-able by assassins
>revenge builds no longer exist (meaning this isn’t season 1 tier damage since gear doesn’t amplify revenge strength)
>Parrying no longer guarantees a GB on a hero PERIOD! it can be counter broken after a parry.
>Parrying now has a indicator to tell which type of attack you parried. Lights [flash that’s not too bright, appears on screen. Along with a thunder sounding audio cue], Heavy[reddish sparks]
>Parrying a light allows for a 900ms window of attack(heavies or special combos apply for a punish)
>Parrying a heavy allows for a 600ms window of attack (a light attack for all classes)

Winrar!
Oh boy, guess it's time to become a Roach then. How good/bad is he this Season?

duels, i don't have to worry about some nigger with 9001 GS having an advantage on me.

I'd try 4v4 ranked but they have hidden MMR (catering to reddit babies) and it doesn't even pop so who cares.

>fighting on the ramparts
>have a half bar of health left
>exhausted and blinded
>enemy goes in for a unblockable attack
>fuck
>ready to accept my fate
>teammate shoots him with the ballista

okay so parrying and dodging and blocking outplaying your opponent with mind games is less important than radar, gear stats and instakill killstreaks?

Literally the worst hero. Not even joking. He's even below where Kensei used to be.

22 damage top light now
And zone.
>but his other moves!!!
Parried or blocked.
Have fun, he’s the new Kensei

>one guy last thread says he's going troll the fuck out of the new thread
>73 posts 18 IPs
>people are still responding

>apollyon bot runs away in the middle of duel to grab health

I said it was burger farming user. It always happens. Euro /fhg/ is in bed and it’s always like this during these times because some user is still searching for a ranked game. He’s got time to kill and posts nonsense heh

>she runs away to get health
>another bot comes to shield her

SHEEP

So is there a point in revenge anymore? Just go full normal attack and defense now?

>duel
>rep75 rep9 HL
>cant parry my raiders zone

This. I couldn't believe my eyes. She just ran away, the supposed greatest warrior of them all, our idol.
It was Big Boss all over again.

moba shitters get more xp per game

>It was Big Boss all over again.
One of those things I'll never stop reeeing over.
Alongside ending of Dexter.

Thanks a lot.
What's the balance like?
Ouch. At least I can spout anime-esque quotes when playing.
>N-NANI?
>H-HE'S FAST!

Nah, those spots are taken by Shinobi and Aramusha respectively. Check the top of this gen to see Anime.webm

No it means that there are more mechanics than you see in a duel that you have to deal with.
Go back to 'learn to play' and practice blocking someone who isn't your target you shitter

>didn't GB parry lawbringer and now my heatlh and stamina are gone
wow.......

>Bot runs away to grab powerup
>Doesn't defend itself for 3 seconds while it does this
Learn to play

He didn't really run away out of fear or anything but he still left everyone behind. Tbh by now I don't hate that part of the story anymore, it was said 500 times that his legend is far from the truth. Doesn't make the body double plot itself less stupid though

Revenge serves as a survival button meaning, when the big man is arms length in your abused fart hole. Pop the button to push them all back and pray they are retarded to fall for your attack to feint to parry, if not then just run. If you couldn’t run away then call for help, if your team is ass then just pray you parried 3 fools to make them fall on there ass so you can run.

stop bullying centurion, he is a good fighter and INCREDIBILIS

>implying that needs practice
>implying 4v fags use more mechanics than 1v1
they barely do anything other than normals and occasional bash for disruption and spam feats

JUST FUCKING GIVE ME THE FUCKING CENTURION HANDLE SO I CAN STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT

>just finished watching that movie
Damn kino

use the absurd amount of crates that you probably have

>bigboipingu
rlly maeks me think

>no muda muda muda beat down slashes with Shinobis kusari gamas yet
Is that a user name...