>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/H3tywP9F
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulatw4AowBQ
twitter.com/pad_aya/status/964841233641172994
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How would /fgog/ feel about NIKUI Hakuno if he kept the same NIKUI personality but instead was a cute girl?

Give hugs to CUTEST curry!

Go to sleep /fgog/

It'd be pretty normal, probably it's her time of the month

xth for shaft fate anime getting shafted

It would suck.
Chadkuno > Stacyuno

>Chadkuno > Stacyuno
Do you think before you say the stupidest shit imaginable?

Boring. Cute girls are not suited for that role. Just like how Hakuno isn't suited to be uguu~ am I kawaii Nero type of character.
Despite what modern world would have you believe, looks and gender are important. You can't just force any personality on any design.

Ummm female Hakuno is for gil, everyone knows this

/fgog/, I became too beta and unable to approach women after years of solitude, what do?

>t. /u/ shitter

This

Post auntie

I like it

Become so beta you turn into Heroic Spirit BETA.

It doesn't fit Hakunon.

>inb4 10 minutes of EXPOSITION with Nero and Hakuno
>10 of slut(male)
>and a 2 minutes fight

Both Hakuno and Hakunon are cute, stop pitting them against each other

Why are Gil/Hakunon shipfags so obnoxious? I don't see any Nero/Hakunon shipfag pushing their shit on others. I don't see Redman/Hakunon shipfags pushing their shit on others. They keep to themselves. But Gil/Hakunon shipfags, they die inside every time Gilgamesh or Hakunon are posted with someone else.

50 minutes until Fate/Last Flop?

Today is the day we find out if LE is really just one cour or not.

If Robin dies in the episode he's introduced it's all but guarenteed.

I saw this on twitter a while back but a lot of demi gods have the same type of tattoos. The red stripes thing. Gil, Cu and Herakles come to mind. Lots of demi gods don't have those though. Those three being Takeuchi designed.

>first half is nothing but infodump
>second half is stuff happening
All three episodes went the same way now that I think about it

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Enkidu was in Extra?

so robin gets introduced in this episode and dies in next right
they won't kill him in one episode

How would a Gil/Hakunon/Enkidu threesome pan out?

Gil talks about Enkidu in CCC but nothing more than that.

See

Maybe

>tfw there isn't a single good Fate story
How the fuck did this franchise get so popular?
What am I even doing here?

oops didn't saw that when writing

>the only good Fate story is stay night wich is a literal masterpiece
>everything else is just meh rehash
what the fuck bros

Press F to pay respects

pastebin.com/H3tywP9F

So let me get this straight: Justeaze von Einzbern could use the 3rd, but couldn't use the 3rd efficiently enough to save the whole planet. So the original purpose of the Great Grail was to give Justeaze's mana circuits (which formed the core) enough mana to use the 3rd on the whole planet at once, thus saving the human race? Is this correct?

Mud does nothing wrong

Great for everyone involved, probably. A very happy end.

Not explicitly stated to be in, but some fans have theorized he was. Hakuno has dreams about Gilgamesh from Enkidu's perspective, to put it simply, and his Servant on the Near Side is said to be a Berserker. People thought it was Berserker Enkidu.

nasu won the holy grail

I hope Dan is in the next episode. He is probably one of my favourite characters from extra, It would be a shame to not see him animated.

Gil friendzones Hakunon retarded EOP

He very likely was Hakuno's original Berserker in Gil's route.

I bet we're going to see young Dan Blackmore as his Master, which is why he hasn't been shown yet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ulatw4AowBQ

apobros...

>I bet we're going to see young Dan Blackmore as his Master
I think it's more likely they just scrap Dan completely
LE sucks

which artist is it ?

Gil rejects Hakunon if she confesses to him.

I love Gil/Hakunon, but only as friends or in a platonic way. It's impossible for me to see anything romantic in it.

I think he has a place on the website code.

I'm so sad for the Einzberns really

Kill yourself street shitter lover

Hakuno had a dream of Enkidu's memories from his perspective. No one knows why and can only theorizes that Enkidu (Berserker) was Hakuno's real servant

It was basically creating steroids for her yeah.

Say something nice about this birb

They reworked Justeaze into something that could affect all of mankind. And then they devised the grail war to generate the mana she needed.

Gilgamesh is the only one who outright doesn't want Hakunon. He's the only one to reject her. So unlike other Hakunon shipperfags, Gilgamesh and Hakunon shipperfags are insecure as fuck about their pairing.
It isn't helped by the fact that with Extella, Nasu pushed Hakunon with Redman even further. Even in the timeline Hakunon is protagonist, she has Redman as Servant. Gilgamesh, he has memories of male Hakuno, he came to same Hakuno in Extella events, but didn't care about Hakunon during Extella/Zero. This pretty much makes their ship lose to even Hakunon's male counterpart. They've been on the receiving end since the beginning, so seeing other pairings is just salt to their wounds.

Rani did too and they removed her already

>Hilda Ellis Davidson
>author of Beowulf and its Analogues
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

The problems with that theory is that Berserker Enkidu is implied to be Deer almost-god Enkidu. And Gil calls Hakuno's Servant useless for running off, even though he should be able to tell.

It was already almost impossible to summon Lancer one, how the fuck can Berserker one be summoned

He won't have to suffer much
I give him 2 minutes tops

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH PLEASES OLD MEN FOR INFO OHOHOHOHO

I remember some Jap on twitter pointing that this was a reference to Rani.

Moon Cell doesn't give a fuck, son. Digital copies of all living beings since the beginning of Earth.

time for franxx

His NP hits pretty damn hard also didn't deserve all the suffering he went through

Berserker Enkidu is retarded though, and Gil never encounters him to be able to tell

>What lies at the basis of the Einzbern factory and many discarded things is the purity of machines.
>Imagine a doll that can speak to its owner, but only a few phrases. "Hello", "thank you", "I'm sorry", "good night" - "I love you." These reactions delight the buyer, but it's clear that they will soon be disappointed.

>"No matter what I say, the doll can only say predetermined phrases. It just keeps repeating that tired old 'I love you'." Realizing that the love the doll speaks of is a false emotion, the buyer will likely discard it eventually.
>But humans are the ones who see that as empty words and a manufactured fake. Even if it doesn't have a "heart", even if it's only repeating the same words, there are no lies in the actions of machines.
>They innocently carry out the task they were given.
>"I love you."
>Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
>Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears. Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity

Why does this mud look like it's on drug

twitter.com/pad_aya/status/964841233641172994

So if you reached the Great Grail and said "Justeaze, I wish for you to use Heaven's Feel to save all of mankind," her 3rd-empowered magic circuits would fire and use it on everyone in the world?

Although it comes from this alphabet thing. And I have no idea how they deciphered it. Is this some obscure real alphabet?

STOP READING IT ONCE WAS SAD ENOUGH

SLUT
L
U
T

SHAFT is known for making up fake alphabets. Not the first time they've done this.

>Is this some obscure real alphabet?
No. It was the same to Meguca runes

Maybe, why don't you give it a try?

I never understood what Gil meant by this. Did he feel sorry for the Einzbern dolls?

That's why Kerry is dumb. That and Angra a troll.

Maybe this is how they did it.

Well considering what his mud friend is

Worked for Amakuso

Because it's BERSERKER

He is exactly saying the same thing explaing there but in less words. He considers them pure yeah, take a look at how he executes them.

They probably remind him of Enkidu a bit.

Mad Enhancement is quite of a drug
I don't do drug so I have no idea if it's 10x stronger than marijuana or not

>Kerry fell in love with Irisviel because he was so broken and desperate for affection/warmth that a doll who could only say "I love you" felt real to him

damn why is his pixiv never updated

Enkidu was a human. These are dolls. They remind him of nothing. He said they were pure, because he believes they are. That is all. Don't unnecessarily look into things you don't have to.

Can Madness Enhancement E- get you high?

so shes still "alive" ?

>Enkidu was a human.

What? No. Mud is a sentient weapon.

>Enkidu was a human.
He is a doll

>Enkidu was a human.
No, he's not.

Bullshit. Kiritsugu was a faggot who gave no fucks about Iri. He even cheated on her. To a faggot like him, Iri was a tool. Nothing more.

I'm here just to suffer

Enkidu wasn't human. He was a mud doll. That's why he's got lines for the other artificial creations in the mats.

based retardbro