/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

gib ACOG edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15091691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soooo about that new operation

3 hours until shieldfag suicide

Has anyone read the awful loreposts on the Operation Chimera page? Can we agree that the writing is terrible and has no place in Siege? I rather have no lore at all that entry level mediocre fan fiction and I feel bad that I get shit by pointing it out.. I'm an avid reader and whereas I don't expect Shakespearean levels of prose I can't ignore the disgust I feel whenever I read that shite =/

This is my Siege, our Siege.. It deserves better.

well find out today

Watch from 2:30:00 onwards, she talks about what she's added to Siege. Like making the GROM sisters.

What's the going price of R6 credits? I haven't played in a few months and don't have the game installed, but looks like I might have to give Ubisoft some shekels for this Chimera shit.

I don't care about a zombie mode?

You're really going to criticize someone else's writing while going full autismo?

>I rather have no lore at all
Then don't read it.

>This is my Siege, our Siege
Fucking yuck, dude. Are you trying to rally the troops or something?

>but looks like I might have to give Ubisoft some shekels for this Chimera shit.
no dont.

Fuck off with this copypasta attempt

Is there a way to trick the store to let me buy in dollar ?

No

good for you?

Did you reply to the wrong post or are you just really bad at English?

meant to reply to no idea how i replied to your post

Does watching the stream on your phone count towards viewing time for charms?

the absolute state of siege

!charm

I want all the bio fags to write better operator bios and make design s themselves

>charm!!!! charmie charmmie i want charmiie!! why stream no charm???? waaaaaa!!!!!!! Goobisoft!!!!!!! chiirm chamrieeee! charmi i want my charme!!!!!!!!

>favelamonkey charm

AVAILABLE FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY PLEASE SPEND YOUR CLANCY COINS

They're going to rape penta though.

just bought it :)

oh, no wonder i found it kinda familiar

strawpoll.me/15091691

strawpoll.me/15091691

strawpoll.me/15091691

strawpoll.me/15091691

strawpoll.me/15091691

Reminder it can take hours to days to get your charms. Just got this notification 2 hours ago

Do I get Mira or Frost?

Mira just seems more useful overall, but frost has the Chunk.

dont expect a notification either, i got the gold one and only found out after checking ingame

So what does your ideal Siege look like?

>team that lost 4-6 to ENCE after leading 4-0
>beating penta
silly HUE, they threw in S3 to let ENCE win since that was the deal they made with shatte to get him to join penta, wake up sheepie.

Mira if you want a team focused operator, Frost if you don't care and just want to have fun

>implying

They're not in Brazil, they don't need to throw now.

No germans

no women

no incelbait operators like kapkan/fuze/thatcher/rook/shields to attract autists to spergs over bios in the thread.

>not mentioning the actual incel characters like bandit

D:

what do you have against shields? why are you so obsessed?

Don't worry, it'll be over soon, shieldbab.

That's a terrible name, like what the fuck

i thought it was broken for me then i checked twitch again and got both charms, gg ubisoft

My ideal Siege looks like

>Overhauling damage so weapons are a tad more lethal (reduce TTK by one bullet on average for most weapons)
>Increase threshold for when a person can enter the DBNO state so it happens with more regularity - examine making DMR's potentially guaranteed kills instead of DBNO?
>Armor now provides a huge benefit, with 2 and 3 armors having some degree of immunity to headshots, while 1 armors are always instant death to headshots
>No longer stay confined to arbitrary limits - operators can have more than just 2 gadget options, there could be a 2 speed 3 armor operator, etc
>Overhaul gadgets on operators who desperately need them from a quality of life standpoint, even if they are reasonably balanced (Castle)
>Add map and objective voting to Casual pregame lobby
>Enable objective site voting on Casual
>Institute policies to punish chronic quitters and uncooperative players, temporary matchmaking bans for continually quitting
>Team Kills now carry a global lowering of your Vote-To-Kick threshold, each time you kill a teammate you now require one less vote to be kicked out of a game, reaching a minimum of 1 vote - playing without team kills over time increases the vote requirement back up to the 4 total. This follows you between games. Players can forgive you for team kills so it doesn't count against you.
>Give the ACOG to Tachanka

Fuck you dumbfuck.. The writing of Siege post 2016 onward is moronic and extremely retarded.. If you endorse that bitch's writing you deserve to be shot.

cry more bitch incel, go larp in arma.

The biggest critics are usually completely incompetent.

Were you guys watching the R6 stream? Because I probably watched like 75% of it on the ubisoft stream then swapped over

>you should be shot because you don't sperg out about flavor text that have nothing to do with the actual game
Seek help

just don't reply, it's the pcuck poster that plagued the general before

I watched /rainbow6 all day, yes

>every character has a unique passive gimmick in the same vein as GROM in addition to their gadget
to make more characters viable in more situations

>instant kill headshots removed for 2/2 and 1/3 ops and replaced with damage multipliers
an attempt to solve some of the more random aspects of gunplay

>add new weapons until every character has unique choices
allows every character to be balanced around their weapon options on top of adding more variety and making them more distinct

>older ops get updated bios of comparable length and quality to newer ops
so the story is more consistent as they move forward with adding more story-focused characters

>removal of time limited skins/charms, having them shifted to a legacy cosmetic section at an increased price to incentivize picking them up during their respective seasons
so i have something to spend my 600k renown on

fund it

>"everything i dont like is the same boogeyman :((("
pathetic

Sweetie there is actually more than one incel poster alto of people are tierd of biofags bitching

How does Lions "Big Brother" Drone work?

Check your account in-game if you haven't got notifications on charms. I only got one for the gold but I also have copper and platinum unlocked.

you can watch the stream in 2/3 hours when they reveal the operation to find out.

watches your everymove behind your back

R6 Stream yes.

>instant kill headshots removed for 2/2
that seems a bit much considering that most operators are 2 speed

>every character has a unique passive gimmick in the same vein as GROM in addition to their gadget
why though, passives like GROMs should just be removed

>older ops get updated bios of comparable length and quality to newer ops
please no i don't want biofags to have even more to shitpost about

These are all awful.

>2 weapons and some maps
oh boyo i cant wait for this season

All the money went into zombies

>some maps
the 3 maps being added are only for outbreak not multiplayer

Got only a gold charm about 20 minutes ago. What the fuck?

>that seems a bit much considering that most operators are 2 speed
well, yeah, i thought a 2/2 could be something like a 4x damage multiplier on headshots so that the majority are still lethal but you aren't just deleted by an ela hitting you once from across the entire map on plane

>why though, passives like GROMs should just be removed
i feel like a lot of shittier characters desperately need some kind of new gimmick to make them less dogshit and this seems like the most sensible and consistent way to achieve that

>please no i don't want biofags to have even more to shitpost about
i want to know why iq has such stinky feet

>These are all awful.
i agree

>that seems a bit much considering that most operators are 2 speed

You can remove them without making them, necessarily, nerfed. Just cause a headshot isn't an instant kill doesn't mean it doing 2x damage wouldn't fucking suck. A rifle hitting for 45 suddenly does 90. At 2.5x it does 113 so it puts you into an instant DBNO, however pretty much any damage before this otherwise would instantly kill you

And obviously at further ranges it means lesser powered, high ROF guns don't rape or become the only gun that matters in the game.

Just cus he's French, I automatically say "Lion" as "Léon"

so they get removed after outbreak? thats even better

I used renown tbqh

yeah they can only be played in the outbreak mode so after that's gone so are the maps

Giving every single character some sort of unique passive is a great way to make the game an unbalanceable mess.

>have to choose between chinks and hues

S3 is obviously going to be a continuation of Outbreak. Two ops of differing nationalities, both of which are going to be defenders to sync up with the pair of attackers in Chimera. They wouldn't make an entirely new game mode with new maps and new cutscenes and a new monetization system and then get rid of it after one month.

Operation Chimera is an infection in New Mexico, S3 will be another dumb zombie mode infection somewhere else.

Who /leavingthestreamonandgoingbacktosleep/ here?

Not necessarily, if they're minor enough.

>castle's gadget barricades are unchanged but his normal barricades are different
>still break in three hits and the same number of bullets but don't have holes popped in them until they're fully destroyed

There, I just gave Castle an entirely new layer of utility and an ability to block sightlines without breaking the game.

We know what countries the OPs are from though.

So since we're almost definitely getting two defenders next season, do you guys think they'll actually add anything game changing to defense this time around? Or do you think they'll pull more traps gadgets out of their asses?

BR or CN?

Yes. That's what I said, we know it's one Brit and one American as a counterpart to the one Frenchman and one Russian we're getting next month.

I think the choice its pretty obvious nigger.

just give tachanka an acog already come on

Next is 2 italians though.

The fuck are all those giant dildos everyone in the crowd are holding?

I'm still betting that Season 3 is the one with two defenders.

>thinking anyone can compete with chink reflexes

>tfw have laptop signed onto twitch watching the stream for my charms
>tfw not actually watching it until the chimera reveal
Anyone else doing this?

We know the Brit is from the Met Police CTSFO, who have been shown to use small ballistic shields in every promotional shot. I can see them giving a defender a little mini shield. Maybe something like Echo's concept art, with a small shield permanently affixed to his shoulder.

we are talking about the season 3 operators you dingus

Has Fuze's LMG had the recoiled increased?

Played him a couple of weeks ago and it seems way more now

Why the fuck would they continue outbreak after doing nothing with it for a season?

I was wondering why they would put so much resources into a temporary gamemode.
Like it might be a breath of fresh air but it could also be a giant waste of dev time

I literally said S3 twice you fucking pissbaby.

You're a pissbaby.

admin kick the favelas

Idk, I like having the game on my second monitor while doing some work with a beer

Echo's concept art, for reference. It's an idea they've toyed with in the past.

>echo's concept art shows bio hazard gear
>doesn't give him any during the bio hazard themed event
they hate echo don't they?

That's mah boy, I have 2 monitors but still I don't even bother on putting twitch on one of them so I just left my lapton running it.

>tfw richfag