/dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

Goku of color edition

Previously on /dbfzg/ >Basic mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rrh_EWca6MB1WUZfjIZ97LYhYspshivHjM352KmZ4g4/edit?usp=sharing

>PS4 and Xbox controls:
i.imgur.com/FmZtlvQ.jpg

>PC system requirements:
i.imgur.com/Qh9Ie78.jpg

>Characters moves and statistics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1G2SSi3eNI9aqekrhRyEOcEp-fnaoh68bO4NF6vlMfQw/edit?usp=sharing

>All assists:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/edit

>List of hidden mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1QyuykC4D5zpnOKt_qyn20ZZzO168Az7Suu_ojD4SVWg/preview#

>How to unlock Android 21 and SSGSS Goku and Vegeta:
shoryuken.com/2018/01/23/heres-how-to-unlock-ssgss-goku-ssgss-vegeta-and-android-21-in-dragon-ball-fighterz/

>Prima guide:
primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/coverage/dragon-ball-fighterz-guide

>CouchWarriors guide:
couchwarriors.org/welcome-to-dragonball-fighterz-a-beginners-guide/

>Semi-universal combo route:
[YouTube] [DBFZ] Optimal universal solo combo route for most chars? (No assists, no SB, midscreen)

>Numeric Notation Sheet:
i.imgur.com/CsTcCQJ.jpg

>Hitbox/Hurtbox info:
pastebin.com/iG5fwJMw

>Network colors (the square next to the name):
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959640513669349378

>Ranks and their respective amounts of BP:
i.imgur.com/zhwN8jg.png

>Glossary:
shoryuken.com/glossary/

>[un]Official Anime Music Pack:
mega.nz/#!LIFSwCLY!v-23eKhCAONXjoty_8AitMefS54iVlLBc9-5gLdeVlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When are we getting based Turles

Anyone know some good regular streamers who are good at the game? I need to watch and learn

So far I'm following SF and Leffen

With a bit of luck... never

Best girl edition.

Who’s using Crilin in its main team?
What’s the setup?

Show some /Crilin/ love

Is there a trick to getting 2M to land after a vanish wall-bounce? Always feels like I'm a split second too late.

leffen is a rage quitter and booster that is literally losing games to green squares and would struggle against half the shitters in these threads. he lives in swedistan and doesnt play against any real competition, sort of like brick, and will routinely go entire streams without playing anything but dark green squares. he cant even do basic a16 combos or blockstrings. hes pretty fucking shit at the game.

why do you fags want that giant wall of text in the OP? just put it on a fucking pastebin. jesus

Maximillian Dood I think it's a good streamer/youtube channel you can follow for basic stuff.
He's always trying to help the community grow.

god toriyama's art is so FUCKING shit nowadays
what went wrong?

I asked for streams not negativity bro

Old age got to him

KYS, it looks nice.

>nobody replied to me in the last thread so I better post it again!

no shit, it was one of the last posts

>it looks nice
>for the past half week, everyone who's made the OP has been too retarded to properly link the only youtube video
>OP can't be actively updated with new info like a pastebin
you're just autistic

He's like 200 years old and rich

Leffen is a cunt.

LI Joe is a nice dude and he seems to be streaming a lot. Max is okay but he's kind of a scrub. I'm watching a guy named prk` who is really active in the GG and DBFZ Discords and has always been helpful to me.

Momochi is also streaming under the name Momochoco.

You're fishing for replies by bitching about some anime promo art he probably had nothing to do with.
Just because he's lost some of the edge and grit in later years doesn't change the fact that he's still a fine artist.

li joe is a scrub too. literally cant even maintain a pink square and dropped to orange while running cell black vegeta and cell 16 vegeta teams.

ah yes, just heard the news. Bardock is one of my favorite characters. I knew he'd get in but wasn't sure how soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA

I'll always respect the shit out of this artist for keeping Frieza's pecks instead of trying to make a Rule 63 Frieza with huge knockers.

Valle is pleasant to watch and he plays Piccolo which is rare. He doesn't stream every day though.

>Bardock and Broly are the first DLC wave
>two of the most popular DBZ characters in America and Japan
>Super hype will probably mean Blue Vegito and Zamasu Fused are next
>TFW they'll save base form Goku and Vegeta for last because only diehard OG fans will give a shit about those and they want to make as many season pass sales as possible
It's gonna be a long wait.

Joe tilts like hell. This game genuinely triggers him while playing.

>tfw waiting 30 minutes for a match

honestly thinking of quitting and just going back to BB or UNIST. what the fuck is the point of playing when everyone is just gonna dodge matches. its not like this games mechanics are very fun anyways. The only fun aspect is assists but everything else is sloppy when you look literally any other anime fighters mechnics

Kid Goku better be a character soon. Stick-fighting normals, nimbus cloud movement options, gigantic ape as a transformation super.

Where do you live, New Zealand? I wait less than a minute for matches.

The mechanics are dumbed down, but that's partly why the game is popular. I wouldn't be surprised if Stylish Mode in GG gets replaced with always-on autocombos in the future. Making Easy Mode available without having to tick the Admit You're A Scrub box and taking 30% more damage goes a long way to getting newbies into fighting.

I can't read, is there a release date on this?

>play arcade
>com does autocombo
>70% of your health is gone
nani

Are you playing from what place??
I am in the third world of EU and I always find someone to play with.

no

i live in fucking philli but thats how scared everyone is of playing pink evidently. even when i do get matches its still just a Bo3 then Im back to waiting half an hour watching people with perfect connections decline instantly

>Kid Goku better be a character soon.

You'll have to wait a lot.

whens the tournament start with nakkiel, tatsunical, etc today?

Well, can't say I'm not disappointed about the SSJ aspect to Bardock. It just doesn't make any sense for the character but at least it isn't ALL the time and only for a super.

Base Vegeta and Goku should be free DLC. Having them as part of the DLC is insane.

Arcade Cpu is buffed. They do a lot more damage than you and they bars charge automatically. The higher the level, the greater will be their advantages
Hyperbolic Time Chamber at level hard It's basically like dealing with a SNK boss on steroids.

>momochi has a 1f delay connection

you can tell the nips only care about tokyo connections and built their shitty net play around it.

found a larger version of this

>Base Vegeta and Goku should be free DLC. Having them as part of the DLC is insane.

I would not worry too much, for now. We do not even know how many months we'll have to wait after Broly and Goku Dad.

I assume it will be a ch every two months. It sound the most logical. Three would be the max, more than that i think it would be A LOT of time.

>jobbing in arena to get that nice green colour back
Just dooberz things

Just got 7000 for beating the easiest arcade mode.

Do you get more for beating other arcade paths?

Yes but it's not worth it in terms of time. First is super fast and braindead easy one button victory.

Mr_Biscuit, Majin Obama, Psyken

trying to use freeza and failing

please send help

Just Spam 2H

fuck, I'm so excited.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do

Just spam 5H.

Beaten by Dodoria

Dodoria is Perfect Cell level in strength, so it's understandable.

So 90s.

OK but now what?

I can't do "classic" bnb combos because his 2H knocks the opponent straight down

Bardock is the canon first super saiyan lad

Spam more 2h.

but how am I supposed to combo off of that properly

>he probably had nothing to do with
?
his caulifla art before this looked just the same as this, rly bad

no he's not lol. episode of bardock is not canon.

2H > Super Dash > j.M(2)L > jc > j.LL(2) > j.2S > j.2H

Do you think Bardock's moveset will include his precognition?

Are broly and bardock going to be playable in story mode too?

So, do you think they'll ad dramatic scenes for them?

Broly
>Dramatic opening and finish against Goku
>Dramatic finish against Gohan adult

Bardock
>Dramatic opening and finish against Frieza
>If he wins, he gets a dramatic finish where he kills Frieza with the SSJ

Nope.

theres surely NO way they dont add the finish of bardock dying to frieza's death ball

*blocks your path in ranked match*
I can't fucking wait.

thanks user, I appreciate it

considering ive seen 0 dramatic finishes in 250ish games, i doubt theyll waste time on any new ones. they sold some hype with a couple 'finishers' for the reviewers and back of box stats. no reason to waste resources on any more.

>considering ive seen 0 dramatic finishes

Those few times that I have succeeded, my opponent has cut the scene and went straight for the rematch. People are far too nervous to stop and enjoy a cutscene.

Would you rather play a purple named green or purple named red.

I play literally with anyone If they have a decent signal. White or pink, never refused a match for his square.

its orange you color blind retard.

What determines your color? Is it just win/loss ratio?

>Base Vegeta and Goku should be free DLC.
>DURRR THEY HAIR IS DA SAME!
Get fucked. Classic Goku and Vegeta are gonna be the hypest DLC.

After you complete 30 matches you get Green. Then is simple as win 1' games against someone of the same color and you rank up. There's no confirmed info on how you derank as far as I know. I would guess it's losing X times against your same color.

is that what I said, nigger? it's more so the fact that two characters like Goku and Vegeta should just be included in the game no matter what.

just say this to yourself and let me know if this sounds okay to you: Goku and Vegeta are paid DLC in a Dragon Ball game.

sounds kind of fucked up, doesn't it? or at least it would if you weren't a total faggot who insists on missing the easily discerned point.

Does really only the same color give you rank ups? That would explain why I don't get pink even though I play them in lobbies pretty much exclusively.

>bardock doesn't have a scouter
trash

makes more sense for him not to have it than the ginyu force
still it's weird they're not doing them, maybe they think it would look weird when you flip sides

Consdiering plenty of characters have asymmetrical shit, I'd say that's not the case.

eh, not a big deal imo.

Yeah, if that wasn't the case, I would have ranked up a while ago xD

My friend who has only played 3 matches against someone else and everything else were against me is yellow. How the hell

>lose a single game to supreme kai
>3k score gone
>win two games vs supreme kai
>2.7k score gain

I hate this.

he probably played arena or casual.

Cell is completely broken

He isn't. Git gud.

Just keep winning.

Super Saiyan is more marketable and the story takes place well after everyone can go Super Saiyan.

>Goku and Vegeta are paid DLC in a Dragon Ball game.
Nah, base Goku and Vegeta are paid DLC, not Goku and Vegeta. I'm actually glad the base forms are gonna get more work put into them rather than rushed into the initial roster.

>nigger nigger faggot faggot
Learn some new words or stop being angry, nerd.

/pol/ loves dragon ball

I NEED HER

>Adult Gohan on opponent's team
>they stay on the ground and mash LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
C L O C K W O R K

I'm bad but i feel entitled to 530k achievment.

He has lots of tools, but if you are getting curb stomped by him, you are playing a better player and losing. He has no setplay, no 50/50 nonsense - just a very strong kit that puts him slightly above others. It's not Nine or Izanami tier, its not Johnny tier, its not Akuma ST tier, its not broken in any way - just strong. If you are completely blown out to the point of complaining on indonesian basketweaving sites, you probably just arent good and hed fuck you up with any 3 characters.

Caulifla/Kale like 18/17 when

dude, it's Goku and Vegeta as paid DLC. you can split hairs and say they're 'base' version but how is that any better? that's just as bad if not worse.

having them as free DLC makes a lot more sense. you might be okay with it, but there will be an absolute backlash if they're actually paid DLC.

reddit newfags love to cry about language that has been used on here since forever. where do you nigger faggots even come from? did you follow the link from /r/kappa here?

jesus christ, grow some testicles and stop being a little faggot who gets triggered by board culture.

>Gotenks, "hey uuuuh, weren't you a slime monster last time we saw you?"

>board culture
but this isn't /pol/

So now that Broly, a non-canon character is being added to DBFZ, does this prove once and for all that Super is non-canon?

>saying 'nigger' and 'faggot' is now considered /pol/
boy, the fappening really did bring in a lot of normalfags. imagine being such a nigger, who is also a faggot, that you actually think it's clever or witty to direct someone to /pol/ as if both words aren't said across all of Veeky Forums at a tremendous rate?