1st for VRhole

2nd for dekstopers purge

I too hate dekstopers

kurt can stay

>mfw

Stop taking lewds seriously.

>tfw some desktop 2hu gets their stalking victim harassed

Don't post my legs jeez!

And don't be rude to people. Be kind instead.

shut up you dumb white slut

>white slut
>tfw you share a board with fucking nigger apes

Now you're just being unecessarily mean.

>tfw no loli vampire waifu

Ordered a Lenovo Explorer from amazon a few days ago. Waiting for it to arrive is torture.

Kindness is good.

>tfw

first poorfag desktops now niggers. this board is going to shit

Only a few people showed up, but I guess it is the dead hours.
If people were trying to add me and I didn't accept then it must be VRChat being a shit since I accepted the one I did receive. I'm looking forward to sharing this music and comfy with the NA crowd tomorrow though, please look forward to it!

>posting patient zero
Pls no bully

>"Kindness is good. l'm good with everybody!"

l like you user

kyeep haytin white boi

What did he mean by this?

they blocked me

Yes, those feelings.

Sorry.

Thanks!

Whodid?

bowlroll.net/file/88321
>no Sylvie mmd with a pretty dress
Sad

was it due to unoptimized avatar with animations that crashed people out of game?

What is the most popular avatar

Popular in what way?

Kanna

In the you see everyone upload at least one kinda way

i dont know why
maybe i kissed too many qts

>buying onaholes

Nikei

No, you don't like her. She's nice, and you want someone to do nice things for you without neccesarily giving something in return. You're just being selfish. Chances are she isn't even nice either and that deep down she's like that in hope that someone will be nice to her in return. At the end that is just like a deal. Almost nobody will be nice to you without expecting anything in return just because they like you but because they want you to be nice to them even if they aren't directly thinking that. Everyone is selfish by nature. Noone will ever actually love you. You read this and you feel sad. Why? Because of the reasons l just said. Because you're selfish, just like everyone else. And that's why love or friendships don't really exist. lt's just that, a disguised deal

Puffy-lips Miku
Knuckles

who hurt you

Post Puffy-lips Miku

Who

>Why? Because of the reasons l just said. Because you're selfish, just like everyone else. And that's why love or friendships don't really exist. lt's just that, a disguised deal
Projecting much?

No. l'm like that too. l'm not excluding myself. And it sucks, and is it because l think it sucks that l'm like that.

thicc
this will be my only post in this thread

Post more legs bby

You don't get it faggot. Not everyone is shit like you, you just project it to feel better about yourself.
Now fuck off.

46th for Did you know 67 is a prime number?

Waiting patiently for tonight's meetup

Love can be selfish in its own ways. If you're so into another person that you worry greatly what they think about you, you want to do nice so that you can see good results in them. What is one to do otherwise? Simply stand aloof and hope that the other finds the love that is failing to express itself?
You're right. Maybe I can be rather selfish. I look out for number one because I feel like no one else will. But, I'm also loveless.

today's plans
>go to brothers wedding
>get drunk
>come home
>get drunk

anything in the top 100 on niconico 3d or bowlroll

Are you okay?

Why's that? Something fun planned?

>you don't have to solve this captcha
>lol jk yes you do
Stop that.

Say you have a gf and you suddenly get into a magical room with 2 buttons. Press button A and everything stays the same. Press button B and your gf forgets about you, starts a relationship with another person and becomes happier than she was with you. Would you press button B to make your gf happier in spite of making you miserable? l bet my ass you wouldn't

There is literally nothing wrong with that

youtube.com/watch?v=H8UzyaDZYfg

L-Minus 7 hours until bullying

>l bet my ass you wouldn't
If my gf would be happier with someone else then I don't want her, of course I'd press button B. I'm not going to date someone if you could prove to me factually that they clearly aren't "the right one".

Nice question dumbass but again you're projecting.

> voice changer crashes

I want Graf Zeppelin dominate me

what part of that is selfish exactly? your gf can leave you at anytime yet she chose the hypothetical me

makoto a cute

What the fuck, you actually think there's a realistic chance you're the best possible match for her in the entire world?

Nobody does well in ultimatums like this. Mere text posts representing them are no true test of the soul.

>in spite of making you miserable
Pff
>his happiness is dependent on having a gf

Read again what l posted. She'd forget about you first, like amnesia. lt's a hypothetical situation. She doesn't get to choose anything it just happens. The point is that she'd be happier. And no need to be so rude

That's not the point

>Using a voice changer
>Not having a naturally feminine voice

Does the lucoa ava have actual nipples under her clothes?

yeah thats your problem you like to place your point in made up hypotheticals
I placed my point in reality

>tfw hate my feminine voice

Ghastly Fox.

>What the fuck, you actually think there's a realistic chance you're the best possible match for her in the entire world?
No, nowhere in my post did I say that. But if it comes down to it then I don't want to bother with anyone that isn't the best possible match. I'll either die before I find them (so it won't matter how retarded my ideal is) or live 'forever'/functionally long enough to find that perfect match.

>Read again what l posted. She'd forget about you first, like amnesia. lt's a hypothetical situation. She doesn't get to choose anything it just happens. The point is that she'd be happier
Read again what I posted? I literally said I'd push button B and let them be happier retard. Your projecting failed.

Makoto a VERY cute.

I've been using it to train my voice. Slowly reducing it as my own voice does most of the work. I'll get there.

Your voice is shit m8 everyone laughs behind your back

This. Just stop trying to make yourself into you're not.

Ultimatums like this are only useful as narcissistic masturbation.

the bullying commences when burgers get off of work
oh wait its saturday

Tip for you: on the top, switch the front and the back padding - it allows your eyes to get closer to the lens physically, increases sweet spot size, etc. it'll take a bit to get it completely comfortable (also, they're velcro attached so don't worry about damaging your set).
Also, put some post-it notes on your walls, and try to get a lamp on top of your normal room lighting. The WMR system likes rooms that are messy and well lit, but having identifiable objects in the room assists with that.
Buy some damn rechargable batteries, don't make my mistake, since you run out of batteries FAST.
If you have the [x]-5 error when plugging it in, make sure you have enough power going to your USB3 ports (must be Superspeed ports), or buy a powered USB3 hub.
The audio jack on the L. Explorer sucks, there's no mic cable. just make sure your headphones can reach to your PC

Goddamned glasses and his feminine voice

You'll almost certainly be forever alone, then.

l wonder if you'd actually do that and don't regret it later after seeing her walking in the park with Chad. lf it's true then l might be wrong. l've been betrayed so many times l kind of lost faith in relationships and became a cynical shit

Can we go back to gayposting instead of getting all armchair philosophical

gayposting got a stalkers victim to look like the bad guy last two threads

yes please

He looks like the scout

mate I don't care about any of this dumb high school drama, I'm here to get drunk and act like a faggot in VR

now post your legs in VRsocks and tell me how many cocks you want to suck

Cute beako

good starter pack, but my bad boy feels like a real puss

boy you just asked that question to the wrong fella
drama is hilarious btw

l loved my ex like crazy. We were fine together and l broke up with her because she'd be happier without me because reasons.l unironically regret having done so everyday. This loneliness is killing me. l hope that at least she's happier now

thanks for the portrait qtie mutie

>haven't been around for a while
>let's see what I've missed
>some facebook-tier drama
>"vrfu" faggotry reaching unprecedented levels
>and now there is some /pol/tard sperging about purge of desktoppers

I'm not even sure why do I keep coming back. Probably just because of that user, who wanted to meet me but couldn't due the lack of VR set. I haven't forgot and I'm still waiting for you

I ran into one just before

speaking as someone who's been a major drama whore, it seems funny now but acting like teenage girls always ends badly for everyone involved
call it the proteus effect or whatever

And I still want to see your fucking legs, user

>but couldn't due the lack of VR set
Couldn't he/she just log in in desktop mode?

I want to rub my cheek against a cute boy's soft thigh.

You first

that's protein effect to you
you will never see my VR Socks
because they are top notch
now go grab people's crotch
and swing around their cocks

>nigger
>gay too

post benis