>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFCxHmtHTGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for washing pole balanced

Also (repost)
I've been strengthfagging with greathammers, battle axes and greatswords a lot lately. I want to switch it up and try either a plow, or a zwei. Both look interesting. I'm kind of worried that plow will be too easy and too passive though. I've always had a thing against the backpedal and poke playstyle. Is it more fun than it looks or am I going to have to play the passive bitch with it?

Ok so Im SL 60 with +3 boss weapon and whenever I invade just about anywhere people just run to the boss. Its usually with aldrich invasions or near that area. Am I too low level where people are still legitimately trying to run through the game? I just want to spank gankers

>The Rotten
What a waste of a boss fight. The mobs and phantom in front of the mist were more annoying to fight, and still easy as fuck to just run by.
Waste of my time.

60+6 is just perfect for post-Pontiff and even lots of pre-Pontiff area (I enjoy Irythill Dungeon at that level). You're just getting unlucky.

what twink setup will you be using on day 1 on the remaster?

for me, it’s the giant blacksmith hammer

the world is just getting worse and worse

>Not using the MLGS on DS1 which is the best of all 3 games.
Utter shitter.

>want to fuck with twink invaders in High Wall
>weapon and gear options are very limited before killing Vordt
>getting to NG+ at SL10 sounds intimidating
What's the best pre-Vordt gear I can use to destroy twinks?

I’m gonna do SL1 invasions so MGS is out of the question unfortunately. I do love it though.

anyone on PS4 right now?

if moveswap still works I'm going to jump down to lower burg for an early mailbreaker and then swap the attacks onto a greatclub

was it really a good twink weapon in 1?

Gravlord Sword. Easy to get so I can start invading ASAP, destroys in PVP at any level between 10 and 120

Equipment will probably be hollow soldier waistlcloth because obviously, and a sack on the head. Doubt I can gear up for poise at that low level so I'll go grab a wolf ring.

Do you need help with something?

MLGS was basically one of the few weapons on DS1 that were top tier, the damage was fucking retarded and it has stupid range.

Dunno why these niggers at Bandai gave us shit versions on DS2 and 3.

Of course BB version is still the best MGSL on every game.

yus, Farron Keep. I've done most of it, but I need to take care of those huge faggot Ghrus and I'm not on a Pyro build.

Can you wait around half an hour?
I'd love to come help but I have to run by the store before it closes.

absolutely! no problem

>staying at parents' place over the weekend for family reasons
>their internet is so bad every fight is a lagfest
>I R1 someone twice, they take no damage, they poke me with their sword, roll away, then they get hit twice
>it's like this every fight
How do you deal with not being able to invade? I need something to keep myself occupied. Low level NG+ maybe?

Cool! And don't worry about it if someone else says they want to co-op, you don't have to wait for me but I'll be back in around 30 min and I'll post in the thread to let you know when I'm back.

cool!

Wait nevermind, it occurred to me that I literally can't lose if I'm invading with lag on my side. I just wait for people to start sliding around while standing completely still, R1 my whole stamina bar on them, and they die 10 seconds later.

Did I just unlock top tier PVP strats? Is this how the best duelists do it?

Anyone need help with a boss (PC)?
Need 21 sunlight medals

>MLGS was basically one of the few weapons on DS1 that were top tier, the damage was fucking retarded and it has stupid range.
yeah no shit, but as a twink weapon I don't recall it being too special

One dirty trick Solaire doesn't want you to know! Get 99 medals in less than four hours! Banned in most countries, order fast!

>DS1
>invade
>look around for host for a good ten minutes
>find them
>hit them once
>weapon breaks immediately
>spaz out because I think it's a hacker
>remember that weapons actually break in DS1
whoops

I've broken my weapons quite often while invading in DaS3. It's just almost impossible to break them over the course of regular PVE play.

Wanna carry me through dancer?

>run into a guy with no stagger or damage immediately after
would something like weaponname have been able to kill him?

I've done Ringed City a bunch of times but apparently I completely missed a bonfire. How do I access the Filianore's Rest bonfire?

why does this have 1000+ applauses? it's sitting where you kill the 2nd serpent summoner in archdragon peak.

Never mind I already had it apparently. I just never found Filianore herself. I suck at figuring out quests on my own.

Wait hold on I'm getting even more retarded as I keep looking into this. It's Shira I'm actually looking for.

I feel like im flying through the stages on ds3
is it just due to the faster pace of the game relative to 2 or is 3 just shorter in general?

>weaponname
wait no, that actually just did a bunch of damage, wouldn't have done anything. Can mod curse onto a backup weapon for people like that?

Because it's a hellish trip between those 2 bonfires?

i am playing dks2 on pc
i am playing a female hexer
how the fuck do i fix these atrocious shoulders?

>Invaded by someone during my sprint through Ashes DLC
>Guy shows up in priest robes and a talisman
>Spams nothing but way of white corona
>Have Gottards +6 for easy pve
>kill him in 3 hits practically by accident
Bless your soul atrayal. I hope one day you get a kill doing that.

I'm really surprised it never got a good buff though, same goes for the repeating crossbow since gael uses it.

Let's try, usual password, there in 1 minute

Uninstall and never touch the worst game of the franchise ever again.

Repeating Crossbow is either complete garbage or a fucking machinegun during a swordfight.
No in between.

That's only because durability doesn't get refreshed after transitioning between worlds. You can about as easily break weapons as a phantom by the same principle.

By wearing something that covers them up.

Why you guys hate Desert Pyromancers so much?

>a fucking machinegun during a swordfight
more like during a gank

I know the memes about Gravelording but I have to try it at least once and I have some questions
If I quit and reload after using an eye, is the eye wasted?
I noticed there are no fog walls. What happens if I move into another multiplayer area? The effect follows me around?
Can I still be invaded by normal darkwraiths while the eye is in effect?

youtube.com/watch?v=AFCxHmtHTGU

rly?
there's no mod for smallers shoulders for females?

Nope, nothing.

Farron user I will start my ps4 up now which bonfire and what pass? My dinner's ready in 5 or so minutes and I'll have a short 5 min food break so I will put my sign down in 10 minutes if you're okay with waiting a bit.

>pick up ?weaponname? in an invasion
>well, shit
>it's just an unupgraded claw with no special properties or superpowers
>thank god i can drop it (seen some undroppable ones on streams)
>thinking about going to a previous back-up but i'd lose like 70 hours of gameplay so fuck no
thankfully it's been like a week and no signs of anything, i doubt it tagged my character or save file or whatever
not picking shit up ever again though

take ur time, pw will be milkies at first bonfire.

But I love it and it's included in a lot of my fantasies.

Been waiting on you for a while, done with it or?

>cleric candlesticks
>an item used by evil deacons
>to shoot pyromancies
>has a faith requirement
>but scales with int
>and does magic damage
>because it casts sorceries
what the fuck
why not just make it a shitty sword talisman this is so dumb

I just bought DaS3 on the PSN sale, why is there only Ashes of Ariandel in the shop? I thought there were 2 DLCs.

There is. Just refund your game, sell your console and join the PC master race

Oh nice, I found it. It just doesn't appear when you go to the PSN Store from the game menu. You have to search for it manually just like in Nioh.
What a funny but stupid coincidence. Thanks for the help bro!

Anytime!

Sign down

can you reliably dodge flamelurker's attacks withotu using a shield like in later souls games? It seems like everything he does has a hitbox. Is he moving? Hitbox. Does he leave a little flame hitbox after an attack? Hitbox. I can't figure out if the devs even intend you to be able to avoid taking damage without a shield.

Is there a document or a video that tells a comprehensive story about what would the original version of DS2 been like?

ugh, fuck. Do you know where the Black Bow of Pharsis is here? I have no idea where the fuck I'm going

If only. Fromsoft are pretty tight lipped about that shit aside from the dezign works interviews.

Boi, sign is down again, I'm gonna give you some moss.

Six playthroughs later, I still don't know how to get there. Anyone care to help?

I think we have to kill the 3 big nigs to get it or something. Also I checked my inv box and sadly I don't have one on this char at least.

chameleon into humanity at ringed streets bonfire

sweet, I'm the dude you helped a few days ago with Ashes, Friede and a little bit of Ringed City. Decided to start a new build.

try swamp
and then try mimicry

>DaS tomb of the giants
>fun, memorable area, atmospheric as fuck
>pitch black, making lighting items and spells useful

>DaS2 and 3
>lighting spells and items still in the game
>no pitch black areas

what the fuck, FROM? what the actual fuck

Someone needs to set this world on fire

Only, in truth...

some ppl just want to watch the world burn

>You will never going to have a doll on DS
>You will never going to have Iosefka on DS
>You will never going to have Lady Maria on DS

WHY?

Its especially odd now that the torch is easily usable and not on a dumb time limit.

Rik, I'm gonna try facing Abyss watchers. Want to do Carthus after I beat em? Thanks for the help so far.

Nice! So you looking up from the wiki where the Pharis bow is rn?

I got the bow when we killed those daddy Ghrus on the bridge.

You doing AW solo or want assist? And I can come co-op some Cattycombs for you sure. Fuck these post cooldowns btw, we shouldn't have to wait 90 seconds between posts, it's dumb.

>Decide to do Ashes of Ariendal DLC
>Followers aren't too bad
>Fuckers do a lotta damage for my 20 Vigor and piecemeal armor

>Fall down a cliff suddenly wolves all over
>Giganiggaalpha wolph starts some sort of soft boss fight
>Doing roughly 70% of my health per hit un-embered

Holy shit.

Would it be worth while for me to make a damn fire spear just to fuck with all these faggots?

Post your quality waifus for each Soulsborne game

AW solo. Then we do the Combs

Ok. I'll head over to the Catacombs then.

Not really. You're not really meant to fight the big wolf. Killing him is incredibly difficult, offers no reward, and you fight him again later regardless.

May want to give me 15-20 min, AW have been known to give me fits. i'll hit you up when I beat them

>Miyazaki thought this was a good puzzle
I have no words to express my bafflement. Fuck this shit. I will chug the divine blessing I got with complete contempt.

Yeah it doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Compounding the issue is that the chameleon transformation into a humanity sprite is fiddly as hell. It doesn't work if you're not in the right parts of the swamp, and I found that if you get it to work but then disengage the illusion for any reason it stubbornly refuses to let you turn into a sprite again unless you zone out and come back.

>incredibly difficult

it's just like every other thing in souls games. As soon as you learn the timings, it is easy as fuck. It has like 3 moves. Just roll away from the telegraphed as fuck bites

Just fight the wolf and kill the shit out of it. Feel good about yourself once you overcome that obstacle and stop avoiding fights like a pus if they're "too hard"

>offers no reward
Lies, you get large titanite.

>incredibly difficult
you literally just run between its legs and whack away at it while rolling a move every so often
i got it first try

Is blessing infusion on a shield even worth it?

The only part about it I didn't like is that you don't really know this is a humanity unless you've played dark souls 1

on light, small shields you intend to parry with, yes
on medium shields, no

infusing a shield is never a good idea, familia. Unless you use it as a weapon or literally never block

>beat Abyss Watchers without spamming Pyro for the first time ever

I'M REALLY FEELING IT!

when is steam next sale?
i want to get out of the piracy world
this game deserve my coin

Just strap on a heavy greataxe. With the strength to use it it can do like a third of his health bar on a strong attack.

ON MY WAY TO CARTHUS

Heavy infusion on greatshields actually only lose 1 stability at +10, so the net loss is minimal compared to the potential damage gain (for meme builds).

>infusing a shield is a bad idea
>what is the Deep Cathedral Greatshield and its 99.6 defence against dark
>what is the Spider SHield and its immense defence against poison
>what is the Lothric Knight Shield and its impressive defence and stability
>what is the Sacred Bloom Shield and its utility, light weight and spell parry ability
Shields are useful.
You just gotta remember not to mash the roll button 24/7 for once.