/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Status_Effects
pastebin.com/H3tywP9F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

>early
I'll forgive you this time because it has tits.

Which Servants would you like to see Mata Hari train to become prostitutes?

titties

>friendlist added
reminder this thread is discord

Wonfes in 8 hours my brothers! Are you excited? What figures are you looking forward to?

Is grailing Saber Alter a good idea? I've almost got her to 80.

Only grail for love.

The friendlist has been there since the beginning, kill yourself.

No need to be shy user

Do it. Mine is 98. Waiting for the next Grail.

>Mata Hari fooling around with the female Servants and giving them an STD
>the female Servants fucking the make Servants and giving them an STD
>the future babies having an STD
Now that's what I call pozzing!

Titties are the best

Grail your favorites.

Outside that, she's mainly used as a waveclearer. I've heard people say that she was good early on because she was one of the first good waveclearers to make grinding hands easier. She's not bad, of course, but she won't be performing much differently than she does right now if you do decide to grail her. At least get her up to 10/10/10 and invest Fous into her first if that's what you have planned. It's frankly embarrassing to see someone grail a servant when they don't even want to invest three lore into them.

Jeanne Alter

G-guys, I entered a mission that said lvl 40 but instead I get three 6+ million enemies thrown at me that don't even have the decency to deal reduced damage. Where is the "run" button?

kill yourself discordnigger

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Which Servants are size queens?

Dumb question. I've been playing this game for about a month now and I really like it and the characters. But I've never touched the source material, closest I came was owning a Saber Alter Revoltech when I was younger.

Do I / should I start getting into the source material? If so where should I start? Or should I just not give a shit and enjoy FGO alone?

Gimme something, ANYTHING

People who say kys are so cool

sorry

New thread? I better get ready for some meaningful discussions!

>raise servant from 77 to 79
>gives me a super succ and goes to 80
Fuck off why can't this happen when it would actually make a difference

I really like his sprite, hopefully I can add the monte cristo fag from here

watch the deen anime

Start with FSN

>tfw been here since day 1 and not in the friendlist
I could have been at the top and everyone would have known my name, what a shame

If only the event were centered around a servant with a mechanic that could easily deal with them. Especially when the servant was all but forced onto your team, with the Bond level requirements to complete the event.

If only the one support you were forced to take had some sort of mechanic which could give you a victory, regardless of how many HP the enemy had.

Scat, Medb, Tamamo.

>Good sprite and great voice
>Pure garbage everything else.
Why do they do this to us?

I thought any size was ok?

I don't want to be friends with people from here

Why is there no Zero Two in Fate yet? She's clearly the best.

>us
fuck off tranny

>grailing Mata Hari
Y/N?

>embarrassing
It will be worse when you see grailed 10/10/10 1*-3* servants with a copper bond bonus. Memegrailers will get ousted. Scroll to the bottom. Everyone will be able to see that on supports when doing Solomon.
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Status_Effects

I love you autistic Mordred filename poster

I'm looking for a friend or two user, wanna post that support list and fc?

Reminder /alter/ shitpost itself and blames discord to continue shitposting

She has great tits so do it.

Why bother with that when you can just ask for friends directly you attention whore

We have always been at war with the discord.

>add people from here
>they have NP1 Vlad

This IS the source material from now on.

>grailed 10/10/10 1* servant with only Bond 5
Why would anybody do this?

Are you listening, Hata Mari grailers? You'd better be using her and getting her up to Bond 10.

but the discord exist tho

Bros, I have NP1 Vlad. What should I do?

Y-you're alright too I guess

>added someone from here
>they have a NP3 Vlad

Only if you keep bringing it up
Its simple
Dont talk about it

Is Fate GO similar to Disney Marvel where everything else from those franchises have to relate to those works nowadays?

Yes.

>add people from here
>they don't level up their skills beyond 4/4/4 and don't have Mona Lisa
>delete

Even in swimsuit competitions, George wants to support his teammates so that they'll be able to do their best.

>we’re all mcu fags
Fucking end me

I don't think I'm ever going to bother leveling Saber Alter past 4/4/4.

I made a shitty account on JP and when I was going through Solomon a lot of /fgog/ friends had stuff grailed that barely reached bond 7. Dudes who were 134+.

How do you feel about the Einzberns?

pastebin.com/H3tywP9F

Who cares about that? bond rushing on JP just made me use my favorite less and less after getting it. Just because I like billy for example it doesn't mean I have to bring him to every fight

i want to lick salter's tits

>don't have Mona Lisa
Most of /alter/ does though. Except the latelets people knew what was coming and farmed for it. Almost 50 people on my list have it and my list only has people from here in it.

Iri is a sexual predator

What's bond rushing?

Is she called Salter because her pussy is salty?

I want to FUCK Leysritt while she complains about not being able to see the television or that I'm moving too vigorously for her to eat potato chips properly

fuck off discordnigger

Acht is the biggest retard in Fate.

What was the point of this?

Outside Paul Bunyan, we aren't getting any new bronze servants. Every other bronze servant is currently available, so everybody has access to them right now. And if you've grailing and 10/10/10 a servant that you use so little, after two years of the game being out, then it is just a shame.

Golds and silvers are more reasonable, since there are new ones being released and so you just might not have them to Bond 10 yet.

He's basically an AI programmed to achieve a specific goal. He can't really improve himself or think creatively.

ARE THOSE MOTHERFUCKING C R O C S????

Give them more attention why dont you

New JannuMom

>Artoria

nice crocs

wtf is theosophy

I dunno but sign me up if that hot babe is the leader of it

>any of a number of philosophies maintaining that a knowledge of God may be achieved through spiritual ecstasy
Hot.

thanks reddit, these are so interesting and entertaining. just like those gramps comics. xDD

My Kiyo is already bond 10! Too bad it's impossible to show off. Without the bond CE, which is fairly useless on the support list anyway.

>hot babe
>flat chest
what

there are at least 4 people on my list like this that I plan to remove.

Yeah?

>crocs
Dumb hag

Fuck off nigger. These are actually good.

I don't like lolis normally but Helena awakens something within.

bruh look at this dude

Why wouldn't you level mana burst? It's actually good.

Even my shitty alt account has a mona lisa.

I always wondered. What if a guy summoned another guy or a girl summoned another girl, how would you keep their mana replenished?

>I don't like lolis but...

Source

>what is rin and seibah
>what is waver and DUDE

She already kills neutral hands and I'd never bother using her for anything else.